Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-24-2009, 11:28 AM   #1
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Arrow Network - "I'm as mad as hell"

This is amazing. This movie was made in 1976 and yet the some of the points made are very relevant to today. This short clip is interesting, and maybe we should all adopt the same attitude. I'm as mad as hell and i'm not going to take it anymore. That is the catch phrase.

And finally, this clip basically explains what really is going on. I feel he nails it. And they dangle it right in our faces and we just keep doing what we do.

Makes you wonder
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 12:37 PM   #2
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Network - "I'm as mad as hell"

[QUOTE=henners;190885]This is amazing. This movie was made in 1976 and yet the some of the points made are very relevant to today. This short clip is interesting, and maybe we should all adopt the same attitude. I'm as mad as hell and i'm not going to take it anymore. That is the catch phrase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q"]YouTube- Network - "I\'m as mad as hell" speech [english subtitle

The Toob - The Blue Scream - It will intoxicate and dehumanize you.

I posted about the Emmy statue. The lady holding the electron rings sybolizes the Muse goddess of creativity (one would hope) holding electrons to mean science. The name was from the "immy" which was an early version of an image tube in the first video cameras.

When I came home still buzzing from my contact experience, I had a vision of craft hovering above the statue in North Hollywood. In the morning I walked by it at the Television Academy with a walkman on my ears. As I got near the big Emmy, a wierd electical distortion came through the headphones like nothing I've ever heard before or since. Later I heard a tape recording of sounds heard inside crop circles in England and it was the same sound!

The message in the vision was that it would be one of the urban gathering places at some extraordinary event. 2012? I don't know, but I know the vision was real. Objects and symbols we make can morph into other things through time.... through the "collective unconscience."

I'm still on the board of directors of the North Hollywood local council and on it's Arts and Humanities Committee as writer and web host.

www.northhollywoodarts.comhttp://northhollywoodarts.com

I get muffled at public meetings when I bring up expolitical matters. I have a feeling I won't be re-elected unless I re-zoombie myself back into the illusion of sameness... of "normality." I'm still happy about Jake Simpson's revelations. They are so true, believe me, my friends, they are true.

One of my projects is to help create a "Television Walk of Fame" in front of the Academy while there's still a couple million in the public arts piggy bank.

On December 12th we're throwing a free party in North Hollywood Park. Free food, live music... lots of kid's activities. If you live in the area, stop by and say hello.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:00 PM   #3
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still on the board of directors of the North Hollywood local council and on it's Arts and Humanities Committee as writer and web host.

www.northhollywoodarts.comhttp://northhollywoodarts.com

I get muffled at public meetings when I bring up expolitical matters. I have a feeling I won't be re-elected unless I re-zoombie myself back into the illusion of sameness... of "normality." I'm still happy about Jake Simpson's revelations. They are so true, believe me, my friends, they are true.

Paul[/QUOTE]

PS.

On the site you will see a photo of a bunch of people standing on the sidewalk in front of a mural. There's also an on-duty, armed police woman present.

That day, as we all were finishing painting the mural with our back to the street and our eyes on our brushes, somebody pulled out a gun and robbed the gas station right across the street!

(sigh...)

Some days you just can't win.

We finished up and took the photo, anyway.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #4
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

henners, love this clip......think viking posted it once, but always good to watch again
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote