Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #26
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: I want to make my stance on alien life very clear

Not comprehending love, some humans will scatter throughout the cosmos clinging to technology to fill that void. This created the ETs known for abductions. They do not understand our emotions. Their spirits do not have a high vibrational frequency. To them, they feel they are scientists integrating dna. They are more robotic than human. Although they are very intelligent they lack empathy.

In order to ascend there must be a balance and a connection to the creation energy. This will avoid such emptiness. In a way, I feel sorry for those ETs because they are now a dying race that never got to evolve spiritually. Although they did advance very high in the opposite spectrum.

The same thing could happen to us if we do not change our ways of existing in this galaxy. The good news is there will also be another branch of humans that do ascend and this will balance out the equation.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #27
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I want to make my stance on alien life very clear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Dont talk about 'Aliens' when all you are really talking about are so called 'Gray's' and the abduction (ie: without consent) phenomena.

You make a foolish mistake to say that the majority of Extra-Terrestrial beings are anything other than loving and compassionate, and show your limited understanding by promoting separation.
one cant have a omelet without breaking a few eggs. I don't understand the alien thing. but from the inside looking out. Im not so sure being abducted and so on, is a bad thing. think of it with a scientific mind. were a primitive spec lets say.. full of disease and chems and such. Im not so sure I want them running @ the space ship panicking and such. after all there is a job to do. and I think its bigger than me . who knows really. but I think there is more than meets the eye. I just hope its not the governments doing this. there are some studies that suggest so... now that pi$$e$ me off to no end!!!!

Last edited by dagon; 02-18-2009 at 09:09 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:57 PM   #28
David
Avalon Senior Member

Hopefully I can describe this in a way it makes sense.

Depending on how old you are and if you have done a lot of dating in the past. Sometimes you run across someone that is on a completely different level than you are. You have done that, been there and past anything that comes out of that persons mouth. You do your very best to be nice but also know it will be very difficult to carry on an intelligent conversation.

It's not that humans are dumb. What we lack are the basics in understanding of what the true picture is like. Just like going to college. This first 2 years you are taught the basics and then you start your major. It takes a lot of time, prep work and energy to explain to someone what is going on without damaging them emotionally forever. We have to remember that we were born in a world where we have come to expect our universe to act as we were taught and experienced. We are emotionally fragile and anything new that upsets this will be seen as a threat.

Now, I'm not saying I have been put through their college. When I speak to them. I get the feeling I'm still in primary school.

I keep editing to add more so...

My last conversation with them is private matter so I'm not going to talk about that. I will say they do monitor our emotional states and only release more information WHEN the individual is ready. I'm still digesting a lot of things and when I'm ready for more, they will determine that.

Last edited by David; 02-18-2009 at 09:19 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:00 PM   #29
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
I apologise, "lambaste" (however it's spelt) was a poor choice of word. Sorry if I caused any offence to anyone, I'll go back and re-phrase.

It wasn't my intention to say that positive encounters don't happen, just to point out that the negative stories outweigh the positive. Alex Collier had very positive encounters for example, and I think there is a lot of truth in what he said.

I believe that there ARE positive races 'out there' and that some are interacting with us, albeit in limited ways. Unfortunately I also believe that there are some very negative groups that can and do come across as being very positive, but in fact have aims and objectives that will not benefit us in any way.

Bearing in mind the sheer magnitude of the deceptions that have been foisted on the human race by TPTB over the centuries, and that it's only recently that these are really coming to light, it isn't a surprise people find it difficult to believe that there are aliens who genuinely want only good things for us.
speaking only from experience ... there are the good ones and there are ones with agendas ... i've experienced both ...

i interact with et's frequently in my travels ... always a positive experience ... when i can "meet" with them of my own free will and intention ... i do so with ones who are positive ... the ones that are here to assist us ... don't have an agenda of their own accord ... these experiences are of benefit to their selves and to my self ... always do i feel oneness with them or i would not do so ...

having said that ... from my abduction experience ... that was a whole different thing ... NOT of my free will ... it wasn't pleasant and thankfully the process intervened or i know without a doubt ... i would not be the same if they progressed to their experiments with me ... this i am humbled and grateful for on a daily basis ... these et's were NOT the ones i interact with of the norm ... i most certainly wouldn't ...

good guys ... bad guys ...

if i can interact of my own free will ... this is positive ...
if i am TAKEN against my free will to where i have no clue where it is i am ... and cannot leave ... NO ... that is against the laws of the universe ...

has my abduction experience hardened me ... no ... made me aware ... most certainly ...

the others i still meet up with frequently ... all positive ... we are very much alike their kind and our kind ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #30
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanonatime View Post
okay- this is kind of weird...
re- alien abductions and people abductions...
so how many of us have been abducted by "humans" and "aliens" or are not quite sure...
so- say- raped- molested- abused- assualted- physically or mentally by either or both of these races...
all of my life i've had this problem defending the "creeps" say- what most "normal" people would define the creepy people... but i can't help but somehow defend everyone... even people who are out to get me... even at times abuse me... then we have this discussion... are the "aliens" out to abuse/ "get" us... when say "raping"- i don't like using these terms, but to be blunt to try and be clear or is there so much more...

is there some direct or sort of direct... ha... correlation between people who have a hard time standing up to abusers and people have a relationship with - entities???

i mean... science has all these great little psychological disorders to give us... great. but could it have to do with our strange little inner defense for the greater abuse.... the greater overall abuse of humanity??? that we have to - people like (us) the one's like me who have a hard time saying- don't abuse me... because we know we've been abused all along- somehow???? but can't quite put our fingers on it? and seek to find the answers in these HUMANS on the street everywhere... like- no- you are really goooood inside...

i know this might not make sense- let me work on it.... maybe someone can try and feel this.... ha... it's hard for me to explain....just poppin gin my head here.....

um- btw- spent about 45 min with one outside last nite. it came closer and i felt like it wanted to almost come even closer. i was almost paralyzed and didn't know what to do because this one i think comes around all the time. it was soooo nuts. i was talking to two people on the street trying to get them to look... but see... i live in north philadelphia... so u can imagine... at the time a man actually passed to me a business card for a buddhist meditation that said meditate for world peace and for self happiness... i would have said something about the site or the nexus project but i didn't know that's what the card was for and also was too busy trying to get him to look at the sky... he was like- "oh you are saying that's a ship" "i seen me one of them once"

it's crazy. you can't get people to stop. I did get two. but in my neighborhood if i do get them to stop... they will... well... rape me... but i felt protected just standing there for awhile and taking cell phone pix... that of course don't come out well.

anyhow. cheers. whew. have a great day, guys. thanks for being there.
I've come across this attitude a few times. I think it's a matter of having chosen to be a victim and actually become quite comfortable with it. I'm not sure if it's 'easier' staying there than it is to overcome the status quo, but I myself am familiar with at least being quite comfortable in melancholy.
Please don't consider this offensive, maybe you aren't in a victim mode at all. This is just what it sounds like to me.

If I look at this from my end, I think that victims have usually bought too much into the 'this is for a greater good' concept. The idea of sacrificing oneself for something that is more important, possibly being rewarded afterwards. It's a lot like a Cinderella complex, waiting for the prince/princess or the concept of the pure hero, that only when one is naive and all-giving and sacrificing will the truth unfold.
I think this is a rather compelling trap as it connects one emotionally with any perpetrator, but it's a trap nonetheless, one very similar to sado-masochism in my opinion.
eXchanger has left a quite interesting post on the dynamics behind this on the "Avalon Singles" thread. Rephrased it was a matter of oneself being of such intent and clarity that, in fact, it triggers a freaked out response in other people, because they don't know how to engage with a being so humble, other than to abuse it.

....but just imagine, with all the power behind creating one's own reality through one's intentions and attitude, you of all have probably learned to forgive. If you now overcome the state of victim, your compassion will abound in such an intensity it will be quite unbelievable.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:08 PM   #31
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
I've come across this attitude a few times. I think it's a matter of having chosen to be a victim and actually become quite comfortable with it. I'm not sure if it's 'easier' staying there than it is to overcome the status quo, but I myself am familiar with at least being quite comfortable in melancholy.
Please don't consider this offensive, maybe you aren't in a victim mode at all. This is just what it sounds like to me.

If I look at this from my end, I think that victims have usually bought too much into the 'this is for a greater good' concept. The idea of sacrificing oneself for something that is more important, possibly being rewarded afterwards. It's a lot like a Cinderella complex, waiting for the prince/princess or the concept of the pure hero, that only when one is naive and all-giving and sacrificing will the truth unfold.
I think this is a rather compelling trap as it connects one emotionally with any perpetrator, but it's a trap nonetheless, one very similar to sado-masochism in my opinion.
eXchanger has left a quite interesting post on the dynamics behind this on the "Avalon Singles" thread. Rephrased it was a matter of oneself being of such intent and clarity that, in fact, it triggers a freaked out response in other people, because they don't know how to engage with a being so humble, other than to abuse it.

....but just imagine, with all the power behind creating one's own reality through one's intentions and attitude, you of all have probably learned to forgive. If you now overcome the state of victim, your compassion will abound in such an intensity it will be quite unbelievable.
actually you are very spot on here... don't worry- not offended- sado masochism isn't very far off... ha. seriously... state of victim... overcoming this is quite the task... learning to forgive ones self is the ultimate task? but then ones self includes... them... and i'm off to the land of no free will "forgiveness" again.... ha...

cheers. break the victim cycle. break it. break it... break it!!!! breaking it... breathe... yes. :-)

s
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:30 PM   #32
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanonatime View Post
actually you are very spot on here... don't worry- not offended- sado masochism isn't very far off... ha. seriously... state of victim... overcoming this is quite the task... learning to forgive ones self is the ultimate task? but then ones self includes... them... and i'm off to the land of no free will "forgiveness" again.... ha...

cheers. break the victim cycle. break it. break it... break it!!!! breaking it... breathe... yes. :-)

s
As I was saying, I'd think that you already know how to forgive, doing it to yourself is just another task. The point is, as you say, breaking the cycle.

I'm trying to remember how I did it but it's rather hard to piece it together. I have the feeling that most of it happened when I learned to build confidence, not on the base of a relation to someone/thing else (aggression or so) but just rest within myself. It should be neither rejection nor attachment... then it just naturally flows away. How you get I really can't tell.
Godspeed
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:35 PM   #33
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
I apologise, "lambaste" (however it's spelt) was a poor choice of word. Sorry if I caused any offence to anyone, I'll go back and re-phrase.

It wasn't my intention to say that positive encounters don't happen, just to point out that the negative stories outweigh the positive. Alex Collier had very positive encounters for example, and I think there is a lot of truth in what he said.

I believe that there ARE positive races 'out there' and that some are interacting with us, albeit in limited ways. Unfortunately I also believe that there are some very negative groups that can and do come across as being very positive, but in fact have aims and objectives that will not benefit us in any way.

Bearing in mind the sheer magnitude of the deceptions that have been foisted on the human race by TPTB over the centuries, and that it's only recently that these are really coming to light, it isn't a surprise people find it difficult to believe that there are aliens who genuinely want only good things for us.
I agree with this, the negative beings overwhelms the positive in cases of contact with humans to.

The whole new age (luciferianism) "angels and light beings" contactism, and a Lot of "good" aliens (spreading the same new age luciferianism) are the same old Bad aliens (previously called Deamons) scaming the inocent good people like wilcock and his RA (the sun, and that's the serpent, and that's lucifer, see why in the crowns of the pharaons there's a serpent? the serpent was in ancient times allways with the sun, and lucifer is the Day Star.. do you see, the only "day star" is... the sun!).

See the history of Carolyn Hamllet, the last illuminati occultist who defected the organization because... They are following a being who Scams them every time to make them do whatever he wants! And hiddes them from Jehoshua'ha Mechaich who is the "Father in the Flesh", the man who the Very primordial prophecies described as the "Killer of the Serpent"

PS: Did you know that's is the real origin of the zodiac? First it was the History of This Man who's destiny was to kill the serpent, then semiramis of Babilon steal the history to make it fits to her own son, tamus, to make the people think she and he where gods. (of course lieing as allways, like the not-spiritually intelligent people does). You know, Nimrod was dead so they wheren't gods At All, just scamers...

And founded the Mysteres religions. (The outsider don't know what the insider is doing).

Then, in the mysteries religions system, tamuz later become horus, and later, mytrhas and many encarnations and then the constantine (a mistery religion follower) fussed mytrhaism and christianity into the actual mystery religion's catholic system put Jesus in the place of tamuz, stealing it from His the right place, who is, like His name says "The Father in the Flesh" and the "Killer of the Serpent".

That's is the reason because you have a lot of "chosen ones" throught the ancient times, because semiramis steal (the idiots steal, you know?) the history of the "killer of the serpent" who the ancients know very well, created the mysteries and then those religions spreaded.

Of course, now we are being controled by those followers economically and with knoledge because if you look at Jonathan Gray's work you will realize that the History of mankind is Totally different as the history books teaches!

And they are controled by the being's they workship (you know, NWO isn't a bunch of rich brainless idiots, is a lot more than that) ... so... Let's free the humanity!

Waaagh! I get tired

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 03-02-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:02 PM   #34
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Egg. I do hope you haven't left us for good. The more voices added here, will go a long ways towards helping to solve the problems we all face here on Earth.

As to the Abductions of Earth Humans, these are only ONE group of 'aliens' which have been conducting this horrendous practice. Other groups coming here from the Stars do have concern for Earth Humanity.

There is (are) methods to deal with the 'unlawful' ones. Do NOT give the permission to take you in the first place. Every Human IS a sovereign entity. What comes into your life is only what is allowed by you (the exceptions being accidents, results from natural causes, &c).

They respond to mental telepathy, so in your mind - DIRECT them that you WILL NOT participate with them, that they MUST leave you in peace. Others have found this DOES work, and they have been left alone.

Peace

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote