Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-25-2009, 11:02 AM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mirrors and snakes on a plane

For thousands of earth years there has been a well kept secret amongst the priesthood and those individual souls who seek world power. That secret is the power of sexual energy and human sacrifice.

For example,the Maya civilization believed that offering sacrifices to different Gods they could establish a connection with the world of supernatural. The sacrifices could be just simple offerings of food or human blood. These sacrifices were not only for the Gods but marked special occasions like the ascendance to the throne of a new king, a very important visit or different commemorations of important events. Not any people could be sacrificed, usually they were virgins, children,war prisoners or first born infants, and before the ceremony they had to be treated with consideration and purified.The blood sacrifice was necessary for the survival of both Gods and people, sending human energy skyward and receiving divine power in return.

They believed in Gods and demons that gave them power over the masses . So, to kill or to be killed in the name of these ideas was not a negative act since it would give honour to victims in front of men and Gods. They understood the forces of nature as something that could be controlled by different Gods. If the community had problems it was possible to offer Gods or nature itself human blood to please them, hoping that in return they would have a positive turn of events to ensure the health and fortune of the community.
The human sacrifices were a way of sending messages to the Otherworld, to appease spirits and Gods.These ideas are only reflections of higher principles. Once these same ideas are applied inwardly,the ego is placed upon the altar or cross of self sacrifice and the soul recieves divine power from within.

What i am saying is that the inner work is being mimiced in order to give our energy to external forces.

All the ancient text say that this transformation must come from the heart through acts of self sacrifice of the ego, which is selfless action.
These two images serve the self or ego and the hidden manipulators of nature who feed off of our emotions and sexual energy.

Selfless and transcendence above the external forces. All things are changed from within.

You will find in all cultures this act of selfishness where energy is sacrificed to these entitys by outwardly expressing divine ritual.

Consumed by the animal nature
Giving your heart to God
The inner work is to sacrifice the ego to save the soul, not sacrifice flesh to save the ego.
WTC Sacrifice by removing the illusional towers of duality.
The divine spark between the two poles? No the ego between the two poles.The one who wants to fix it externally. These are not people but ideas and principles in the spin cycle. Below we have the ritual sacrifice of the ego in scorpio riding in his lincoln as in President lincoln.Same truths repeating themselves through reflecting mirrors. JFK was the nightmare on elm street.

Planned parent hood are the babylonian temples of Molech where they sacrificed new born babies to please what ever demons they are serving.

This image is from from the great movie apocalypto,pronounced apocalyp two meaning the outer work is a mirror of the Great Work.You can take the 22 major arcana and watch this movie step by step as the fool over comes his fears and become master.This movie is no different then the allegory of jesus , Quezacoatl moses,Osiris who all line up with the major 22 of the arcana.The stories are all the same told in repetition because it is the only story of this cycle.

Well what you are not being told is that the gods and nature can only be appeased as long as we are asleep and not harnessing the sexual creative power.As we go inward with our energy,then there must be more sacrifice to keep nature in balance because the energy has to come from somewhere for the boys to stay on their illusional thrones.
Life lives off of life.As we increase on this planet,nature has to recieve more energy in order to produce food for the increasing population.Natural disasters take place to keep the balance.Nature does not want us to harness this energy. Nature outside of us and our physical body as it is, only wants to perpetuate nature. Our instinct is simply to be born, eat, defecate, reproduce, and die like the animal. Nature does not care about our art, science, theories, or beliefs, or whether we believe in God or not. Nature only wants to perpetuate itself. This is why in all the lower kingdoms this is the function of every organism: to perpetuate the existence of those organisms. Each one of them plays a role in perpetuating the planet. That is all nature wants. Nature does not want, does not care, does not need us to believe in God or not. Feed me See More,I want blood

Nature wants our energy. You see, every organism in nature transforms energy and transmits energy. Our physical bodies that we have are no different. All of us as physical organisms are like cells in the body that covers the skin of this planet. The creatures that we call human beings are really just evolved animals who happen to have intellect, and are like the cells of any organism who ingest, transform, and release forces. Those forces perpetuate life on this planet.

Unfortunately, because of our brain and because of the squandering of the sexual energy , we are mistransforming that energy and harming the planet. That is why the planet is pushing back, you could say. That is why we are suffering in new ways. But in the now, objectively speaking, if we look at this planet without attachment, without any of our philosophies, we can see that nature does not care about our religions, she just wants our energy. This is why in ancient times people performed sacrifices to the gods. Those gods represent the forces of nature, elemental gods. People would sacrifice different elements in order to provide energy to nature so that nature would not need their energy, Unfortunately, we have forgotten all that. I am not saying we should be performing sacrifices, animal or sacrifices of any kind, for that day has passed. The sacrifice we have to make now is psychological, spiritual, and physical within ourselves. What we have to learn is how to harness the energies within us and redirect them by conscious will. To do that we need to understand those energies, what they are, where they are and how they work.

This desire of energy can be witnessed even in people who attempt to drag someone down in order to uplift themselves,when there ideas or concepts are regected.Energy vampires so to speak.

Our physical body is the basis of our ability to reach our full potential. We need a physical body, in order to reach enlightenment. In this demension, a physical body is a necessity, because the physical body is the place where all of the forces of the higher dimensions join together so that they can be transformed.This transformation is awakened through the sexual act and is the focal point of all philosophies.Below is a statement from the new testament in reference to harnessing this energy.

<< John 4 >>
King James Bible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 When therefore the LORD knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, 2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) 3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4 And he must needs go through Samaria. 5 Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph. 6 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.
7 There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink. 8 (For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.) 9 Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans. 10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water. 11 The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water? 12 Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle? 13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: 14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

15 The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw. 16 Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither. 17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband: 18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

The sexual creative energy of the orgasm is the forbidden fruit that is not to be eaten in order to return to eden. The outburst of that energy only serves to perpetuate nature and appease the elemental forces. This is the secret of all religions ,because it is the creative power of all that is. Every time we have those wonderful orgasms we get a flash of the higher kingdoms. Its not that sex is forbidden,its the orgasm that leads to desire for pleasure vs suffering, and this swing of the pendulum is the greatest of all suffering.

Examples ,expensive car-better orgasm
Expensive house-better orgasm
College degree - more money to have better orgasms
The list goes on and we sat in this emotional swing of the pendulum. We are on the Mary go round of life trying to get ahead of the horse in front and distraced by the music mirrors and color going weeeeeee in a circle with no idea of the illusion. Thats ok,cause we can just by more tickets, and if the ride breaks we will stay on until its fix.Hell some of us will even switch horses as long as we can stay on the ride till the carnival closes. Weeeeeee ,go save the economy so i can buy more tickets.

We decend to the plane and work our full exsistence so we can ReLeaving empty and returning to retire or start another cycle.
Any way once we began to harness this energy,our awareness expands into the higher kingdoms and demensions beyond the mary go round as the kundalini is raised up the spine and releases us through the crown chakra.

This is happening now and has nothing to do with time. We are transcending time.One of the biggest secrets that has been kept from humanity is that we are not in a place,but on a plane (plane - t of exsistence based on our awarenness.Nothing happened yesterday or in the future.Nothing happened ,its happening now until we break the cycle.This idea means we can transcend the idea of a better world and instead expand our awareness throughout the cosmos and beyond.

I'M SICK OF THESE MOTHERF..... SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERF...... PLANE. YEA,WELL ME TO

This image is a wonderful example of the expression of this idea.All of us collectively and individually are communicating and vibrating from somewhere on this image. The lowest kingdom is malkuth which is this plane of exsistence.As we expand our awareness and ascend to the ninth kingdom by harnessing the sexual energy, we began to percieve the higher demensions.No one created us here on this planet,we fell here from the higher regions by the misuse of the sexual energy. The opening of each chakra cause the awareness to expand beyond this malkuth which is the tenth kingdom of this or that symbolic of the twin towers and the illusion begans to fade as the higher demensions beckon our arrival. So the goal of all hiddens hand, is to keep us on the demension that the lower forces control with the promise of a better world.This is not a place,its the lowest level of concious awareness and reflection of the higher demensions.

This post reminds me of a taco bell slogan that said feed your beast.Now they are saying change the way you see change. So we can keep feeding this beast call nature or we can transcend the beast, and her number is 666,the number of the lowest kingdom Malkuth which reflects up to Yesod 999. The number of this cycle is also reflected in the number of the great age which is 25920,which is 18,711 or 666.12960 is the number of life which is 18 or 180 degrees of perception. 12960 doubled sums to 25920 the number of the great age of 360 degrees of perception and transcendence.The first 144 digits of pi is 666. This half of cycle awareness of 18 or 666 is the calendar day of the fourth of July.

First they ecouraged us to struggle and save money,now they want us to save the earth through sacrifice of our divine energy in their open arenas.Lets all come together and save mother earth. which is only a trick to keep us from transcending this cycle.Each kingdom on the tree of life is a cycle upwards until all are transcended. The I am sword must be removed from the anvil of the lower kingdom in order for a new temple to be built.This idea is reflected in the story of king solomon's allegory.The instructions given to build the temple are stated like this.Every stick, every block , and every nail that goes into the building of the ... And the house which king Solomon built for the LORD, the length thereof was ... there was neither hammer nor axe nor any tool of iron heard in the house, while it was in building. ... this means our temple is not built by force but by will,love and inner peace.
SOL= SUN Om= SUN ON=SUN the temple of the inner sun of man.

Instead of the divine waiting to be awakened in the right hemisphere of the human brain.

Mirrors,the low is the reflection of the high. the two Rs in the image has the numerical value of 360 or 666.

ET created us

You were never born
You will never die
you were never created
We just fell from grace
The image below shows the Phoenix rising from the ashes through the return to the ninth kingdom with the harnessing of the sexual energy and leaving the earth to the monkeys.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-25-2009 at 12:41 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #2
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mirrors and snakes on a plane

a very good post. however i have a question.... how do we not squander sexual energy? to me it seems that bottling it up can lead to sexual perversion. that sexual energy needs someplace to flow, so if not out where?

yogis say up... draw the energy up, but up where and how do we do it?
tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:06 PM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribe of light View Post
a very good post. however i have a question.... how do we not squander sexual energy? to me it seems that bottling it up can lead to sexual perversion. that sexual energy needs someplace to flow, so if not out where?

yogis say up... draw the energy up, but up where and how do we do it?
Hello ,thanks for your response,first we have to start giving attention to the higher levels of the body, using this energy, this force, this power, for it is a very real force and power.
And if you desire the ability to create, to heal, to project, to accomplish on this plane, then use that power, but use it for creative purposes, for that which you wish to create. Through your desire to create it will be released.

The objective is to create heat by harnessing this energy durring the sexual act.If you focus your attention and intentions into your pineal gland,you will draw up the energy. The goal is not to use muscular force to help draw the energy, you have to think up.

This is a very powerful practice that truly heightens awareness. These secrets are coded within the biblical text throughout when water is mentioned. The book is like a seven layered cake.It really taste great when you go beyond the literal interpretations

I recomend a book called the Taoist secrets of love by Michael Winn ,because this is very serious which requires some very intimate conversation. Feel free to pm me if you like. I am no guru,i'm just becomming like you.

Old 01-26-2009, 06:26 AM   #4
no caste

Hi 777 - what do you think about

1. other cultures (historical and modern) where sacrifice is an abomination?
2. other social strata where sacrifice is is an abomination?
3. other gender viewpoints where sacrifice is an abomination?

I see your point of view (it's the power/elite), and I always appreciate it, because it's so thorough and masterful. But what about agrarian societies, nomadic, vulgar masses, anarchic, egalitarian, etc. About Medusa, women & slavery/ punishment is a sexual theme in the old school re women & children-kills.

love & light
Old 01-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Hi 777 - what do you think about

1. other cultures (historical and modern) where sacrifice is an abomination?
2. other social strata where sacrifice is is an abomination?
3. other gender viewpoints where sacrifice is an abomination?

I see your point of view (it's the power/elite), and I always appreciate it, because it's so thorough and masterful. But what about agrarian societies, nomadic, vulgar masses, anarchic, egalitarian, etc. About Medusa, women & slavery/ punishment is a sexual theme in the old school re women & children-kills.

love & light
Ok, i.m trying to comprehend your post, i can feel the energy from how fast you typed it. Seem like the words got ahead of your thoughts.I wish i could type that fast.

I agree with you 100% that all cultures do not condone human sarifice but all cultures regardless of ethnicity are being sacrificed based on the number of women,children,and men all over this planet that go missing every day.If any group is doing it ,the whole is effected.

I guess i was trying to say that it is an on going theme on this planet and they are preparing to do it openly premoting shows like American gladiator and all these other elimination shows they call reality tv. Its not my focus,just a concious awareness of the pattern.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:03 AM   #6
no caste

Relax, bud.

That's what I mean, you're so good at patterns.... but I'm curious, if you were king for a day, what NEW pattern would you make as a model of governance? Believe me, I've taken refuge in your insights a lot!!! Historically, good kings (e.g. asoka after Buddhist 'conversion') are loved by the people, and have kingdoms with peace & learning, just laws, etc. Just wondering what systems you see ahead ... in them thar hills...

Old 01-26-2009, 10:39 PM   #7
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Relax, bud.

That's what I mean, you're so good at patterns.... but I'm curious, if you were king for a day, what NEW pattern would you make as a model of governance? Believe me, I've taken refuge in your insights a lot!!! Historically, good kings (e.g. asoka after Buddhist 'conversion') are loved by the people, and have kingdoms with peace & learning, just laws, etc. Just wondering what systems you see ahead ... in them thar hills...

Hello No caste,by the way very soothing image.Yes i'm putting something together right now for my next post,which should be up before the day is over. There is this very intense pattern going on that ties in perfect with a biblical prophecy and history of the babylonian and roman empires, that i would like to expose.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:07 PM   #8
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post

I agree with you 100% that all cultures do not condone human sarifice but all cultures regardless of ethnicity are being sacrificed based on the number of women,children,and men all over this planet that go missing every day.If any group is doing it ,the whole is effected.

I guess i was trying to say that it is an on going theme on this planet and they are preparing to do it openly premoting shows like American gladiator and all these other elimination shows they call reality tv. Its not my focus,just a concious awareness of the pattern.
Thank you very much 777TGW for yet another quality OP. It is nothing less than superb! I was distracted with other work and had to reread it, slowly, to truly savour its full meaning, and then it was right there, - in focus.

Your answer above is excellent as well, it gives further meaning!

And, if I may, no caste, I will give my answer to your question to 777TGW:

The deep irony is that the Roman Emperor and his minions got away with fashioning yet another mystery cult out of the ministry of Jesus Christ. The Temple scene, where Jesus chastizes the money exchangers is a gross misrepresentation of the salient point: He was speaking against the traders of live birds and small animals, these were brought to the temple market for sale to use as blood sacrifice to the gods!

Christ's assault on blood sacrifice:

http://www.thenazareneway.com/holy_w..._sacrifice.htm

Several Hebrew prophets tried to stop this grotesqueness in Judaism as well.

What the teaching of Judaism says:

http://whatjewsbelieve.org/

The truly false, ridiculous and illogical belief that humanity has had rammed down its throat is:

That the All-One Creator, as One with us All, who is unconditional love, threatens humanity with hell and damnation if we cannot display the same unconditional love at all times in all our wordly affairs! And to avoid his punishment and revenge, his son has to be sacrificed!

This was not the teaching of Jesus Christ, nor of true Judaism!!!

AND THEY HID THEIR CRIME IN PLAIN SIGHT!!!

We will take back our power, that is all. THEY are trying to arrange a repeat of the Council of Nicea and fashion yet another belief system for us, with just a little face-lift, a modern version of yet another disempowering system. LET US SPARE THEM THE TROUBLE! They will not succeed, as we have learned our lesson. When we take back our full power, there will be no need for the sacrifice of anything or anybody as there is no lack anywhere, no appeasement of any beast is necessary. This is not something that we have to plan for in detail, it is well underway.

Touchè, - Check-Mate to the old dragon!

BTW, 777TGW: I will PM you about learning some secrets on the handling of pics in posts, if I may.

J

Last edited by Josefine; 01-28-2009 at 02:37 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:35 AM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=tribe of light;106374 how do we not squander sexual energy? [/QUOTE]

you learn how to raise those types of energies,
by yourself...
and, then, you search for someone else,
who you can raise those types of energies together
utiliSing,
absolute, and, total surrender to one another

it is possible to do this,
with discarnate spirits,
or, higher aspects of yourself
and/or higher aspects of other people,
who are NOT physically present
however, it is a good idea here,
to ask permission

lotS of good Stuff happenS in dreamS
love
SuSan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:38 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm thinking that an Evil Reptillian Alien aka Satan aka Old Testament God required the Sacrificial System, Substitutionary Atonement, and Final Judgment. It seems that we are faced with a deranged attorney/musician with incredible power...yet very insecure...and with very low self-esteem...who needs to be worshipped and praised...who makes outrageous claims(creating the universe) and outrageous promises and threats(heaven and hell)...who promises everything...and delivers only suffering, enslavement, and death. This being controls us through our propensity to exalt ourselves and degrade others...and through the love of power rather than the power of love. This being utilizes a Royal Model rather than a Servant Model. This is seen in the Pharaohs, Kings, Queens, Dictators, and Popes of history. Jesus tried to wake us up and set us free. We didn't listen...and still don't...and thus the Prince of This World continues to rule the world. The New World Order/Fourth Reich is the capstone of this insanity. By the way...were there snakes controlling the planes that hit the twin towers? The truth is down there...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-27-2009 at 08:29 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:14 AM   #11
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
you learn how to raise those types of energies,
by yourself...
and, then, you search for someone else,
who you can raise those types of energies together
utiliSing,
absolute, and, total surrender to one another

it is possible to do this,
with discarnate spirits,
or, higher aspects of yourself
and/or higher aspects of other people,
who are NOT physically present
however, it is a good idea here,
to ask permission

lotS of good Stuff happenS in dreamS
love
SuSan
the eXchanger
It is also possible to feel our Higher Self as this 'other'. Krishnamurti put it this way:

'I have found my Beloved'.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:14 AM   #12
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
And, if I may, no caste, I will give my answer to your question to 777TGW:

The deep irony is that the Roman Emperor and his minions got away with fashioning yet another mystery cult out of the ministry of Jesus Christ. The Temple scene, where Jesus chastizes the money exchangers is a gross misrepresentation of the salient point: He was speaking against the traders of live birds and small animals, these were brought to the temple market for sale to use as blood sacrifice to the gods!... Several Hebrew prophets tried to stop this grotesqueness in Judaism as well... The perpetration of this false belief is a BLOODY IRONY!

That the All-One Creator, as One with us All, who is unconditional love, threatens humanity with hell and damnation if we cannot display the same unconditional love at all times in all our wordly affairs! And to avoid his punishment and revenge, his son has to be sacrificed!

We will take back our power, that is all. THEY are trying to arrange a repeat of the Council of Nicea and fashion yet another belief system for us, with just a little face-lift, a modern version of yet another disempowering system. LET US SPARE THEM THE TROUBLE! They will not succeed, as we have learned our lesson. When we take back our full power, there will be no need for the sacrifice of anything or anybody as there is no lack anywhere, no appeasement of any beast is necessary. This is not something that we have to plan for in detail, it is well underway.
Josefine - Thanks very much for this information: new angles on an old problem... and comfort in your assurances too.

love