Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 10:10 AM   #26
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The New Age Agenda Unveiled <::A MUST READ!

You can run on for a long time.

Whats done in the dark will be brought to the light

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=e_2aX-784sw
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:34 PM   #27
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

The book Acid Dreams by Martin A. Lee, Bruce Shlain - 1985 - Medical - 384 pages Here is a link http://books.google.com/books?id=e39...result#PPP1,M1

Scientific Intelligence Memorandum
Potential New Agent for Unconventional Warfare
By your loving CIA

Who do you think the warfare is against? There is a war against us and they use the hegelian dialectic on us. Which covers both sides of an argument and through sythesis/treatise they get us where they want, which is to continue their deceptive manipulation of the human species. Sure Leary and that time were anti establishment but which establishment is the question. And surely it was not the real establishment that is enslaving us.
They do this because they know there are people who don’t take to the programming. The whole sixties movement (Music, LSD, Eastern philosophy, gurus, UFO's, channeling, occult groups) was to capture those inclined to metaphysical concepts. To insure they would run around in the Orobourus while the Elite Nazis could continue infiltration of the govt, FDA, EPA, NSA, FBI, NGO's nuclear regulation committee, WWF world wildlife fund, Major Media, industrial military complex, drug running, third world genocide, etc....

So while people are trying to figure how to get their light bodies and understand this enormous labyrinth of occult concepts and symbology the Elite are free to go about their business of world techno control right under your noses. Just look at this board its filled with it. More specific look at the posts after this one. Im sure there will be a jewel.

The best one for me is India and the cast system. To think you are born into poverty because it’s your karma and if you break out of this mold you will increase your karma for your next life. So you better be sure to cooperate with the status quo in this one. A tyrant’s wet dream yes? A beautiful cultural setup with truth and lies mixed up to keep you confused and obedient.

And it’s not just this culture movement I’m afraid it's all cultural movements for a very long time. See we are in a planned corporate agenda run by the Elite who have unlimited funds to put into their NGO's non governmental organizations who then front non profit organizations who then recruit all the great thinkers from their ivy league colleges and give them big grants and fund think tanks to try and control you over generations and generations. Its called the "Great Work" to try and improve man.

Here is another key into this matrix. His name is Norman Dodd (June 29, 1899 – January 1987) was a chief investigator in 1953 for U.S. Congressman B. Carroll Reece Special Committee on Tax Exempt. This man learns about the matrix in 1953. Its colossal to think that was 55 years ago. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...01783240489827

My strongest suggestion is to listen to Alan Watt for at least a month and let his knowledge soak in.

Good Luck folks and as always Godspeed.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:30 PM   #28
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone!

Allways like smart people like you having doubs and asking questions about what the media sells to us.

Here is another revealing interview with the author of "The beautifull side of Evil" haha Johanna Michaelson in some christian show.

What she says about the deamons behind the contactism are exactly how Randal a Baer descrives them.

http://endtimesdeception.com/?p=522

Cheerrzo
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:59 AM   #29
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Gods of the New Age
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...35793596892362

Dont get caught up in the dialectic of religions, hope it helps.

This is the description with the video.
The Best Video on the New Age Movement ever made. An eye-opening film of the Yoga Meditation, Eastern Mysticism, PsychologiaI Therapy, Self-Help, Mind Control and much more... Expores the eerie world of ego-maniacal gurus and their western counterpats, New Agers. The definitive work. Explores its birth, its invasion, and its effect on western society. It explores the pagan roots of eastern mysticism, meditation, yoga, and more. An eye-opening expose of the New Age movement. Shows how it was conceived in the early 1960's at a planning session by Hindu gurus in India as a means of converting Americans to Eastern mysticism. The seemingly innocuous devices used range from Yoga meditation to a belief in reincarnation. We are given an extraordinary inside glimpse into cult mentality and mindless obedience, and we see how an outright attack against traditional American beliefs has been successfully launched, not only from Hindu missionaries, but from unsuspecting Americans who have accepted the surface manifestations of this religion as trendy and fun. The film covers the chilling parallels between the belief structure in today's New Age subculture and that in Hitler's Third Reich two generations ago. 1 hour 43 minutes.' With explosive facts, it explains why yoga, meditation, psychologiaI therapy and self-help are turning millions to a pagan worldview. This film expores the eerie world of ego-maniacal gurus and their western counterpats, New Agers. In a series of exclusive, candid interviews, we share the thoughts of "master" and witness the blind devotion and mindless obedience of "disciple." Gods of the New Age takes us from a clandestine, early sixties planning meeting held by Indian gurus to today's dignified U.S corridors, American schoolrooms and Christian churctes. The film uncovers the chilling paralels between today's Western culture. and the similar climate that bred Hitler's Third Reich a generation ago! "This is the most powerful Christian documentary I have ever seen!" --Rabi Maharaj, author of The Death of a Guru THE NEW AGE MOVEMENT, YOGA, DEVIL WORSHIP: THE RISE OF SATANISM and EVOLUTION«

Last edited by Magamud; 11-26-2008 at 02:35 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:05 AM   #30
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Ashatav,

You've hit the nail on the head. The greatest thing the devil has ever done was convince people he didn't exist.

Well, all these folks you've mentioned have first hand experience of him and his realm. And it is very real and very dangerous.

Astrology is the practitioners bible. One must know their astrology to be able to set their familiars up correctly and hedge themselves against them when they turn on them. The thing they are not aware of is that Satan can not be cast out by Satan. The demons go away for only a little while then its game on again, over and over.

Isn't it funny how the ones that are saying that Christianity was designed to control man are the very ones who are controlled by their familiar spirits? Its opposite day in their minds I tell you.

It's really sad actually. My heart goes out for them night and day.

I am praying heavily for Michael St Clair and Kerry Cassidy and many others here who I know are practitioners. If they are of the elect then the Father will put a nice little love whoopin on them to wooo them to Himself. I just hope it isn't too bad of one lest they come out it maimed mentally like so many do as a price for turning their back on the Lord.

Keep the faith my brother,

Love Kelphi
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:07 PM   #31
Bigleap
Avalon Senior Member

It is pointless debating these issues from ignorance. Not many people have a true understanding of the forces at work in our times. The influence of the lucerferic forces are part of our existence. It is useless to decry the influence of lucifer. One might as well decry the influence of the sun or moon. Without a true understanding of the nature of the forces at work you will be led astray. No matter what path you believe yourself to be on you will not make much progress without true understanding. Understanding takes time and perseverance. You must bring the forces contained within you to bear on the questions at hand. Comprehension is of the greatest importance. Much of what is believed today has no basis in reality.

See: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3949

once you have comprehended this material see:

http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/ChrLuc_index.html

and

http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/AhrDec_index.html
Bigleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:04 PM   #32
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Blavatsky, Crowley, Steiner, Hubbard, were all part of a covert operation to flood the world with occult consciousness to keep people redirected from the real doings of the Power Elite. They new this type of language would create people to linger forever in a labrynth/Orobourus. It is the basis of the New Age movement, the basis of the New World Order religiona and a major ingredient to keep people in confusion and divided. The real darkness is the fluoride your drinking, the GMO's your eating and the propaganda we are being fed.

Good Luck
Old 11-27-2008, 03:55 AM   #33
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Religion is the opiate of the people ~ Karl Marx
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:48 PM   #34
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Blavatsky, Crowley, Steiner, Hubbard, were all part of a covert operation to flood the world with occult consciousness to keep people redirected from the real doings of the Power Elite. They new this type of language would create people to linger forever in a labrynth/Orobourus. It is the basis of the New Age movement, the basis of the New World Order religiona and a major ingredient to keep people in confusion and divided. The real darkness is the fluoride your drinking, the GMO's your eating and the propaganda we are being fed.

Good Luck
Never best said.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:27 PM   #35
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Good Luck
The release of that knowledge and that knowledge itself as per usual was highly ostracised and shunned for a long time and still unknown to many. It may have been used as diversion as you say and I can see how/why that would be when using multiple strategies, and I can see how it is possible that it was an operation simply because of the fact that those people were given the knowledge and so much of it so easily/freely when they were not even members of the countries keeping it. However I do prefer that it at least came into the public domain rather than being kept by priests and secret societies as it was. Of course, there are mistakes, mis-translations, parts that are still intentionally vague, obscure etc but that is what happens to knowledge over time and through agendas but I think that the repression of such ancient occult consciousness from the masses was not beneficial.

The New Age Movement and New World Order are not new, they are ancient -the former involves convoluted knowledge and conjecture that has been used by the latter (those who have 'world order' and can re-invent their image in different ways to make 'new world orders') for control. The word 'new' has been linked with superficial imagry and stereotyped 'hippy'/'goth wicca' (hippies of course being a warped version of real nomadic peoples and wicca based on ancient mecidinal practice and nature worship) themes to belittle them and make people automatically ignore them. So as you say, when the info was released by the aforementioned people, the agenda could have to been to blind, confuse or partially enlighten but there was definite value to unlocking of so much vedic/deva information.

The problem is, because it was hoarded for so long, people who do listen and look into it may have blinded to what was physically going on around them - how those with 'world order' were physically controlling them as well as mentally controlling them, but not everyone. New Age and NWO info may be diverting attention from normalised atrocity in the name of trade, foreign policy, mind control through poisons, toxins, food, law, high stress levels, advertising etc but that is the way they work - control from every angle - the major religions e.g. Christianity, Islam, Judaism, making sports into religion and actually devoting huge amounts of news time to it and god like famous personages. It's all one big diversion. New Age and NWO info isn't having anywhere near the same impaact as those things but for those who would look into it, there are gems publically available now. People just have to remember to better themselves whilst not losing grip/sight of the reality they are in and pay attention to more than one thing.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:07 PM   #36
Bigleap
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Good Luck
You have clearly never read any Anthroposophy. If you have you have not made the effort to comprehend it. It is not a question of new world order, etc. Your intense belief in the "New World Order" is symptomatic of the issues of which you seem to be concerned. It is more important than ever to make an effort to comprehend the spiritual evolution of humanity and to gain an objective consciousness of the spiritual reality that surrounds us. You are caught in the greatest deception of all if you are bound by materialistic thinking. The things that seem to be impacting on you from all sides are in reality not a concern. I would be surprised if you are directly affected by the things you seem to be concerned about. The fear that follows these concerns and the materialistic orientating influence of them are of far more concern. Make an effort to comprehend the things you so flippantly deride. It will make your future evolution far more valuable to humanity. There is an ocean of oceans to try and penetrate with the gift of your consciousness. Do not make the mistake of pointing away the responsibility you have to evolve your being. You can spend a lifetime in vain trying to fix the things you have decided are broken. Your only concern is your own evolution. This is your responsibility to humanity. When you are capable of being of greater benefit, you will know it.

Think. Comprehend. Act.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:49 PM   #37
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Bigleap thanks for making my point in this issue. Not being concerned with the material world and only being concerned with yourself/evolution is the reason why NWO/ELITE/Eugenicists/etc/ have been hoodwinking us to the point of poisoning us daily and why we don't do anything about it. Once you have evolved beyond your travel through infinity you will come up on yourself again and realize your physicality, your action in this world, is your soul!

I have read Anthroposophy and its very good, interesting reading. It is though the wrong time/space to be meditating on it. Don’t you see, you are like a man who talks philosophy when we are fighting for our bodies? Can't you see why the elite would want to put this information out to keep you distracted? Again I ask, have you been manipulated? Are you the one who fears being here and now in your body. Do you use intellectual hierarchal thoughts to take you out of reality? Are you addicted to this type of disassociation?

Take Care and revisit this again.

Last edited by Magamud; 11-30-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:27 PM   #38
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Cool Re: The New Age Agenda Unveiled <::A MUST READ!

People lets get real most of us here would be branded as heretics and burn at the stake, even those claiming to be born again christians. To point the finger at the new age agenda in my opinion is to point the finger at ourselves because all of us are thinking from outside the box. Face it we are free thinkers and wether you know it or not we are all branded New age thinkers.
I do not want to be limited by any religious or philosophical view of life about anything otherwise we would fall in the category of brainwash lackeys. Long ago I decided to follow my concious and my heart as my true guide. No movement, religion, political affiliation, person, can guide you except for your heart and concious. It is easy to be deceived by preconceived notions, ideas and believes. When the spaniards during the spanish inquisition started to burn all major books of that time it was the Muslims who save the few remaining books. If it was left up to them the only book we would be reading would be the bible. My family are christians and I went to church and attended seminary school, it dawn on me how christianity brainwash my mind into judging others outside of my religion as fallen, pagans, not choosen by God etc. In my view Christianity is another part of the problem, the answer to creating peace in this world must come from people not clinging to religious views or affiliations but letting go of them instead.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:54 AM   #39
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

It just amazes me how consistent biblically you guys here are with your "look within" talk and its "about your heart" and "trust in your own way".

These are so the antithesis of biblical truths and the very heart of the the new age religion (SELF). It amazes me that when it comes to spiritual matters you trust and so gravitate to those sources that elevate "the self".

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful of all things and desperately wicked, who can know it.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

Now in this thread it has been very clear who and what the new age religion is. So do your son's and daughters proud and renounce this selfish non-sense , doctrine of demons gibberish and acknowledge the Lord God in all your ways and He shall direct your paths.

If you have son's chances are the Lord has blessed you and it would be so wise of you to turn to the Lord today. For this world is in desperate need of Godly, selfless men with a back bone made of steel and truth of the Lord Jesus Christ and His word.

Sharing my light in love,

Kelphi
Old 12-01-2008, 05:21 AM   #40
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: The New Age Agenda Unveiled <::A MUST READ!

Point well ilustrated, if not of the christian doctrine is therefore branded evil.
So much out there to learn , so little time. Think about how much oposition the christian church gave to any scientific thought or progress. How many people killed because of views that lead away from the christian doctrine.
99.9 of the avalonians will be burn at the stake for their radical free thinking.
Thus the reasons why many secret societies have been created away from main stream religions. If we where to go on live television and discuss the topics that are posted daily on this forum will get laughed at . Go to any christian church and disscuss these topics guess what the feedback will be, this forum is evil, is too bad is just the way it is.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:06 AM   #41
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Point well ilustrated, if not of the christian doctrine is therefore branded evil.
So much out there to learn , so little time. Think about how much oposition the christian church gave to any scientific thought or progress. How many people killed because of views that lead away from the christian doctrine.
99.9 of the avalonians will be burn at the stake for their radical free thinking.
Thus the reasons why many secret societies have been created away from main stream religions. If we where to go on live television and discuss the topics that are posted daily on this forum will get laughed at . Go to any christian church and disscuss these topics guess what the feedback will be, this forum is evil, is too bad is just the way it is.
Frank,

True this. But did you know that Albert Einstein attributes the bible as sources of his scientific discoveries. And while some Christians did indeed convert by the sword literally, they did so out of rebellion against
God rather than by obedience to God like the peaceful religion of the Muslims do.

I get laughed at all the time. I enjoy this forum and the many different beliefs
people have. I think what we all have in common here is that we are all rebels for truth. I tell you what though. The real Christian church would embrace these topics very respectfully and engage them with biblical truth knowing that its really in Gods hands what a person believes but sees it a blessing to have even been given the chance to discuss them.

Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:06 AM   #42
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

what a timely and important thread i think

intriguing information from so many avalonians

inspiring

Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:11 PM   #43
Bigleap
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Bigleap thanks for making my point in this issue. Not being concerned with the material world and only being concerned with yourself/evolution is the reason why NWO/ELITE/Eugenicists/etc/ have been hoodwinking us to the point of poisoning us daily and why we don't do anything about it. Once you have evolved beyond your travel through infinity you will come up on yourself again and realize your physicality, your action in this world, is your soul!

I have read Anthroposophy and its very good, interesting reading. It is though the wrong time/space to be meditating on it. Don’t you see, you are like a man who talks philosophy when we are fighting for our bodies? Can't you see why the elite would want to put this information out to keep you distracted? Again I ask, have you been manipulated? Are you the one who fears being here and now in your body. Do you use intellectual hierarchal thoughts to take you out of reality? Are you addicted to this type of disassociation?

Take Care and revisit this again.
Magamud.

Do you have a true comprehension of reality. If so please put that forward. It is not a question of philosophy, but practical action. It is a question of penetrating thought with thought. How many of us think about our thoughts. That is an important question. Never before has humanity had this opportunity to refelct on the world of thought and gain an objective experience of thought from an individual point of view. This is the important thing. Yes we are beset by the complications of our time, but no progress will be made in addressing these issues until we comprehend the real reasons for their existence.

We cannot just point a finger in a direction, a very vague and nebulous one at that, and take a position on these important issues. One can only begin within oneself, with ones own being. After all Christ stated that you will find the kingdom of heaven within. This is not self importance. This is practical. What better arena for your efforts to progress than your own being. You have been given the experience of being for a reason. You will not find any solutions without. They are within. The so called PTB are another distraction from yourself.

The self. That is something that is greatly misunderstood. The whole of human evolution has been directed to attaining this experience. This is the point of the whole cosmos that you perceive. I Am The I Am. What does that mean. It is important to dwell on that question. When you say the words "I am" what exactly are you referring to? When a thought passes through your consciousness have you observed that thought? Have you made an objective assessment of it? If not you are not making use of the very thing that you have been created for. Self reflection. Making an effort in this direction will not lead you astray. It cannot because you will find the very cause and nature of your existence. This is what is needed.

Dwelling on the outer concerns without their inner causes will never lead anywhere. The so called power-elite that you refer to can never be truly grasped with your being. Your mind and soul. They are nebulous at best. You see evidence all around you of things going astray. Your response to this is to look outward. This is how you have been misdirected. The cause of the frightful things you see around you are not out there. They are within us. Our ability to grasp reality, in a living way, with the essence of our beings will change these things. This is the gift that we have been given. This is what Christ came to bestow upon us. This is the good news. We have the gift of our ego-consciousness. The ability to use the ego to lift ourselves up and become what we are meant to be.

All of outer existence is a reflection of the inner reality. A reality that is directly perceivable by you. You need only make the effort to perceive. The outer material hardships at hand are a reflection of the inner workings of reality. Do not be misguided into thinking that your true nature is your physical self. It is part of your true nature but not its totality.

You can think. What part of your physical being is responsible for your thinking. You say the brain is. But the brain is still there when you are asleep. You do not think while you are asleep. You dream yes but you do not think. Dreaming is an activity, an experience but not thought itself. So what is it that makes you capable of thought when you are awake. Something descends upon us when we awaken each day. What is that something? Have you answered this question? Not from what you have learnt at school or been told, but from what you have perceived, out of yourself.

Your actions in the world are important, but so are your thoughts. Your thoughts are more important. Thoughts are the precursors of action, therefore they supersede them in importance. The realm of thought is where the battle for the soul of mankind will be won or lost, for the realm of thought is the beginning of the spiritual objective realm of existence. Thought is objective. it is the spirit. Not everyday random uncontrolled thought. That is the work of other beings. Controlled self-directed thought. This is what is needed.

I think because I Am. The Christ (the I Am) is within. This is your gift. Use it.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:53 PM   #44
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Good to see a few here are awake and aware of the new age agenda. Bad to see that most on this website are complete new agers and cling to it like the religion it is. But that's why I came here. Figured new agers are at least the most likely to be "open minded" enough to go deeper and find the real truth compared to people still completely caught up in the false mainstream reality put out by the news etc.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:21 PM   #45
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

So many smart people here.

Im very Very Glad!

Cheers to alll!
Old 12-02-2008, 12:49 AM   #46
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Bigleap,
I think your post is sufficient in understanding our dialectic that we have created, but I do think that a rebuttal is apropos to help serve this thread.
So here we go.

Quote:
Do you have a true comprehension of reality? If so please put that forward.
Do you think a true comprehension of reality is completely possible? That is grandiose for me. But If you think this is so, then this gesture of views is at an end. But let’s continue besides the fact and hope I don’t sound like a pompous a s s in the meantime.

Quote:
It is a question of penetrating thought with thought. How many of us think about our thoughts. That is an important question.
Agreed, this reality/matrix has been fabricated. One must reinvent oneself. Sift out which are programmed thoughts and find your true ones.

Quote:
Never before has humanity had this opportunity to reflect on the world of thought and gain an objective experience of thought from an individual point of view. This is the important thing. Yes we are beset by the complications of our time, but no progress will be made in addressing these issues until we comprehend the real reasons for their existence.
Humanity has gone through this slave king/queen relationship many times before. We are repeating history. The only difference is that the Kings have perfected their matrix and this technocracy is on a planetary conglomerate. The existence of kings/Queens is due to many things. I’m no expert but off the top of my head. Our weaknesses have been exploited by the Elite, specifically, to not grow up emotionally so now we have an egocentonic society. We need parental metaphors, experts/govt to tell us how eat, dress, how to fix us. The eugenicists Darwin/Albert Pike/Bertrand Russell/Club of Rome/Carnegie/Huxley/elitist mentality/ have all written books on this. The history of creating a false reality with misinformed information is hundreds of years old. Our concepts/culture has been given to us covertly to make us think we arrive it on our own or by chance. There is no chance about it! It has been created like an agenda from a corporation. This concept is the most important concept of our time hands down. Until you understand this you cannot build any type of foundation in this world. My little conviction there.
Quote:
The self. That is something that is greatly misunderstood. The whole of human evolution has been directed to attaining this experience. This is the point of the whole cosmos that you perceive. I Am The I Am. What does that mean. It is important to dwell on that question. When you say the words "I am" what exactly are you referring to? When a thought passes through your consciousness have you observed that thought? Have you made an objective assessment of it? If not you are not making use of the very thing that you have been created for. Self reflection. Making an effort in this direction will not lead you astray. It cannot because you will find the very cause and nature of your existence. This is what is needed.
Self reflection is tempered with self action. The self is intertwined with the WE. You have lost your balance in this notion and have gone too far into yourself. This is known by the elite and they exploit it. They want to create people who are lost in thought and ponder everything. People who believe its "mind over matter" "avoid the negative and think positive". They do not want people who would think critically, who take action. Meet people face to face and warn them of how we have been hoodwinked. That your govt are liars/deceivers and are killing you this very second. They have given you an occultic language that has trapped you. You cannot just speak in basic human terms. You are an intellectual who can only speak with other intellectuals in your area of thought. This type of thought gets you trapped in the Orobourus/The infinite Labyrinth to try to find the magic key of knowing. Don’t worry my friend you will get there but our bodies/family/community/earth are under attack, we need your help!

Quote:
Dwelling on the outer concerns without their inner causes will never lead anywhere.
Psychopaths are running this world. They don’t feel, they are incapable of empathy and this is due probably from not growing up emotionally as a culture/species. Again egocentronic world. Ok, can we now move on and stop the poisoning, the killing of children and flushing our future down the toilet? If you knew the water deliverer person was fluoridating your water would you not stop him? Or would you drink it and ponder spiritualy why he is doing this? It really is this simple.

Quote:
The so called power-elite that you refer to can never be truly grasped with your being. Your mind and soul. They are nebulous at best. You see evidence all around you of things going astray. Your response to this is to look outward. This is how you have been misdirected. The causes of the frightful things you see around you are not out there. They are within us. Our ability to grasp reality, in a living way, with the essence of our beings will change these things. This is the gift that we have been given. This is what Christ came to bestow upon us. This is the good news. We have the gift of our ego-consciousness. The ability to use the ego to lift ourselves up and become what we are meant to be.
Who wants to fully grasp the meaning of psychopaths killing us? If someone is punching me in the face I am going to stop him first then I will think on it. Prioritize the body first! Our community/family our world!
My response is a natural instinctual human emotion when you see the manipulation/death that self indulgent delusional psychopaths think they can get away with. To deny this with "it does not exist out there" I’m afraid is delusional my friend. To exasperate it you think it’s a gift and gives more proof of how much trouble we are in.
Quote:
All of outer existence is a reflection of the inner reality. A reality that is directly perceivable by you. You need only make the effort to perceive. The outer material hardships at hand are a reflection of the inner workings of reality. Do not be misguided into thinking that your true nature is your physical self. It is part of your true nature but not its totality.
An academic metaphysical point. The outer reflection has had thousands of years to gain momentum and codify itself. Your raw power is in the outside world my friend. Try to pick up a glass of water and then try to use your mind to do telekinesis.

Quote:
You can think. What part of your physical being is responsible for your thinking. You say the brain is. But the brain is still there when you are asleep. You do not think while you are asleep. You dream yes but you do not think. Dreaming is an activity, an experience but not thought itself. So what is it that makes you capable of thought when you are awake. Something descends upon us when we awaken each day. What is that something? Have you answered this question? Not from what you have learnt at school or been told, but from what you have perceived, out of yourself.
This is a daily meditation but I do not do it at the expense of the present, at the expense of being human.

Quote:
Your actions in the world are important, but so are your thoughts. Your thoughts are more important. Thoughts are the precursors of action, therefore they supersede them in importance. The realm of thought is where the battle for the soul of mankind will be won or lost, for the realm of thought is the beginning of the spiritual objective realm of existence. Thought is objective. It is the spirit. Not every day random uncontrolled thought. That is the work of other beings. Controlled self-directed thought. This is what is needed.

I think because I Am. The Christ (the I Am) is within. This is your gift. Use it.
Agreed, know your mind, know your world and direct your thoughts to bring about action/creation.

My purpose of this post is to help illuminate this dialectic and bring about clear thought/understanding on our reality to cause some action to stop it.

"We know when we understand:
Almighty God is a living man.
You can fool some people sometimes,
But you cant fool all the people all the time.
So now we see the light (what you gonna do? ),
We gonna stand up for our rights! (yeah, yeah, yeah!)
-Bob Nesta Marley

Good luck & God speed

Last edited by Magamud; 12-02-2008 at 08:31 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:46 AM   #47
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry for the big post in advance, but some may find it useful,

Here's just a few Alan Watt talks and a couple transcipts about the New Age, for those interested (check out his site for more, there are 100s):

transcripts:
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c...Alan_Watt.html
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c...Mar122008.html

1hr mp3 talks:
Oct. 15, 2008
Alan Watt "Cutting Through The Matrix" LIVE on RBN:
Reality versus Magical Mystery Tour:
"Citizenry Psy-Ops Operation,
People in Tizzy of Dis-information,
Truth of Which They Ne'er Possess,
Conflicting Data They Can't Process,
Fact and Fantasy, All Bound Together,
'Re' the Belief, 'Ligion' the Fetter,
Round in Circles, All Amazed,
Under Mind Control, They Must Be Dazed,
Psychological Warfare to have Success,
The Victims' Minds They Must Possess,
Until They Find They're All Alone,
Truth is Knockin' but No-one's Home"
Contributions to Keep Me (Alan) Going - Praise and Condemnation - Truth - Delusion, Entertainment. Media Management, Propaganda, U.K., Subversion - New Age Movement - Discernment - "Chicago" movie - Published Mandates, UN, New Economic Order. Chasing Rainbows - Downloaded Opinions - Passive Co-operation - Making Decisions Yourself - Battle for the Mind - Scrambled Brains - Unstable People. Britain, Youth Cadets, Citizen Service, Schools - Dr. Spock, "Nation of Young Psychopaths" - Expert Advice. "Troops to Teachers" Program - Military Recruitment - Violence, Hollywood, RIIA Meeting, Culture of Future. Australia Airport Body Scanners - X-Rays, Accumulative Radiation, Cancer - Sadomasochism. U.S. Spy Satellite Surveillance Program, Homeland Security - Knowledge is Power. Alternate Reality, "Hobbies". Gambling Casino called "Stock Market", Taxpayer Bailout. Willing Fools, Mystery and Fascination.
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Oct. 15, 2008 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c..._Oct152008.mp3

March 6, 2008 Alan Watt Blurb (i.e. Educational Talk)
"From Slime to Divine - Darwin's Repackaged Religion and The New Age"
(Book: "America, the Sorcerer's New Apprentice: The Rise of New Age Shamanism" by Dave Hunt and Thomas A. McMahon.)
(Song: "Circle Game" by Joni Mitchell.)
Cultural Changes, Perception - Philosophers, Egypt, Greece, Sumeria, Aristocracy - Selected Knowledge, Preordained Conclusions. Perennial Religion, Nature Worship, Hinduism, Reincarnation. "Universal Consciousness" - Neoplatonists, Alexandria, Plato, Hegelian Argument - Logic - Atomists - Mystery Religions. Life Extension, Genetic Enhancement - Illusion of Shared Power - Fear of Death - Psychopathic Types. Concept of "Equality" - Elites' Planned Destiny - Hermaphrodite Symbol - Ancient Gnostic Gospels, Gospel of Thomas, New Testament, Heaven. "Hidden Masters" - New Age Movement, Gurus, Leaders - Hypnosis - Perpetual "Happiness". Television, People Watching, Identification, Indoctrination - Political Ideas for Social Change, Adaptation. Rosicrucians, Masonic Groups, "Higher Consciousness" - "Supermind" - Repetition, Opinions - "Ascension to Godhood". Devils and Angels, "Holy Marriage" - Labels of Deity - Satanism - Rationalization of Insanity. "Course in Miracles", New Age, Funding. Use of the "Stars" - Public Mimic - Shirley MacLaine - Visualization - Blending of Science and Religion - Old Shamanism. Endless Cycle of Karma and Wheel of Reincarnation - Problem of Evil - Yoga - Original Buddhism - Eugenics - Dogma. Mythologies, "Battles" - Rebuilding of "Imperfect" World and Man - Obsession with Order. Channelling "Spirits" - Caution - Ancient Demonology, Legion (Many, but One) - "We're All One".
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - March 6, 2008 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c..._Mar062008.mp3

Jan. 1, 2008 Alan Watt Blurb (i.e. Educational Talk)
"New Year - Deja Vu for a Few"
(Song: "Deja Vu" by Gallagher and Lyle.)
Road to New World Order--Dream of Aristocratic Families - "Individuals" fighting Each Other - Standardized Culture, Adaptation, Eradication - Group-Think. Understanding of "Nature" (Science) - Rebuilding that which was left Imperfect - Labor, Profit, Elite - Pyramidal Structure - Money, Currency (flow), Commercial System, Wars, Taxation. Media (Middlemen) Peddling a Reality - Topics Given to Debate - Knighting of Big Magnates - Traps for Those Who Wake Up - Gurus, Truth given as "Bait", Realm of Fantasy. Commerce - Nothing is "Free" (Price for Everything) - Monitoring, Privacy - Personalized Advertising Profiles - Agency Data Collection - Selling Soul for Convenience. Definition of "Peace" - Majority Obedience. The Future - Computerization - Planned Unemployment - Computer Training - US-Canada-Mexico Amalgamation. "Illusion" - Distortion of Reality, Perception - Hinduism - Working off "Bad Karma" - Wheel of Reincarnation - Yoga, Religion, Faith. Individual Soul, Atman - States of Consciousness - Universal Soul - India, Brahman Class, Mass Poverty - "Evolution" - Modern New Age Religion. New Age Psychology, Hypnosis - Paying Money to find "Previous Lives" - Cleopatra "Reincarnates". Controlled Society - Earth Worship - Scientists as New Priests - "Saving the Earth" - Fanatics, Devotees - "Logan's Run" movie. "Progress" - Atom Bomb - Scientific Discoveries for Our "Benefit" - Knowledge of Humankind - Plato's "Republic", Elite Utopia. Services, Authorities - Laws, Bureaucracies, "New Blood" - Positions of Power, Battalions - Enforcers of the System.
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Jan. 1, 2008 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c..._Jan012008.mp3

July 4, 2007 Alan Watt Blurb (i.e. Educational Talk)
"Modern Mythological Enemies versus The Man in the Mirror - Psychological Projection in the Scientific Era"
Perceptions and Logic - How we arrive at (what we think are) our conclusions. Education - Indoctrination - Learned Behaviour - Experiences - Propaganda - Arrival at erroneous conclusions - Living in a world of dis-information. Rise of civilizations (money - commerce - armies - empires). Elite and middle-class eradication of lower-class - Fall of Rome - Massive Taxation - Degeneration - Corruption - Greed - Movement of rural peoples into cities. "Reptilians" - Taking allegory as fact - Religions - Esoteric meanings. Secrets of Deception from Past - Ancient Histories. Early Judaism - Talmud (begun in Babylon) - Human creation of a god in their own image - Old Testament deity (Exoteric level: angry father with rules and laws). Hellenized Christianity - Hellenic world (Ancient Greek) - Alexander the Great - Female gods. New Testament deity. Seeing Exoteric and Esoteric - Individual Journey. Mass Man and Women - Gregariousness and groups - Dislike of differences. Earning knowledge by self-examination - Third Eye is MIND. Serpent as allegory for Wisdom - Egyptian use of Uraeus (Ouraios, Cobra) - Guarding the Mind - Strike of the cobra. Snake shedding its skin - Symbol of Immortality - Born-again - Wisdom of the Ages - Mastery and Control of Minds of Others. Psychopathy in Noble Families - Inbreeding for traits - Paranoia of Elite Psychopaths - Culling-off Public - Ancient Population Control. Psychopathic traits: egocentricity, rationalization of all they do, lack of guilt. Nature worship and pantheism. Science and exploration - Science-FICTION - Nephilim and Space-Being - Possibility-Thinking - Tunnel of Imagination. Introduction of money and goods (by U.S.) into Pacific islands - Cargo Cults - Desperation brings bizarre rationalizations. Christian religion - Message to Individuals. Democracy of today - Authorized Historians - Archive access - Spins - AUTHOR - AUTHORized. Nature of Evil - Diabolos - Cunning - Fooling en masse - Politicians - Born Actors. How do They get away with this? - Inability of public to comprehend how psychopaths can do what they do. Knight - K Night - Allegorical figure of Cain. Cain and Nimrod - Founding of Cities - First Artificer - City: first artificial bee-hive, a habitat. Grand Finale of U.N. (un - one) - Habitat areas - Containment. WHAT IS EVIL? - LIVE backwards - EVE gets the blame - Belief in Evolve - Meanings within meanings. Logic of Psychopath (predictability of) - Desire to Dominate Public - Psychopathic Lust for Power (need of a victim) - Sadism - Eventual Turning on Each Other - Vying for "King of the World" - In-fighting. Inward Search for Answers - Purpose for each Individual - Truth Within. New Age Movement - Looking for thrill of experience instead of truth. Pride of Soldiers to KILL - Readiness to kill in war abroad. War Protestors - Placement in Medical Units on front-lines. Majority will do what they are told. Knowing by Experience - Supernatural - Advanced Sciences. Madame Blavatsky: function of Theosophy is to cross spirit with science. John Wycliffe. Telepathic abilities. Alan: "Power of a thought can truly penetrate everything" - Guarding and Guiding Thought. Now is vital time to pass knowledge onto others. Devaluation of Life - Medical Exploitation - Abortion - Selling Body Organs - Science's Debauchery of Sacredness. Humanist religion - Right of Might and Power - Man's worship of Man - Creation of a "Star" - Darwin. Dehumanization of Enemy - Baby is a "Fetus". Examination of Evil - Examination of Self - Thinking for One's Self. (Book: "Tragedy and Hope" by Carroll Quigley)--Rural farming - City-state creation - Age of Imperialism - Period of Decline and Deviancy.
(Song: "Lift Me Up" by Bruce Springsteen).
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - July 4, 2007 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c...July042007.mp3

Alan Watt "Cutting Through The Matrix" LIVE on WTPRN:
"Robo-Roaches and New Age Coaches (Motto: Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, See No Evil) = State of Denial"
(Articles: "Roaches follow their robo-leader http://parallelnormal.com/2007/11/15...r-robo-leader/ " and
"Scientists prep mind reading device http://parallelnormal.com/2007/11/15...eading-device/ " by Mark Baard, parallelnormal.com.)
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Nov. 15, 2007 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
Waking Up - The Trap - Aliens, Paranormal - Fake Reality. Adolf Hitler, Ancient Tyrants, Powerful Families - Institutions, Royal Institute of International Affairs, Council on Foreign Relations. Cecil Rhodes, Boer War, Raids - British East India Company - Anglo-American Establishment. Queen Elizabeth I. Court, Open Agenda, Standards of Living - Ancient Rome, Minoans, Harappans - Brytish Empire, Commonwealth, Parliament. Outer Space, Channelers, New Age Movement - Madame Blavatsky, Anne Besant, Alice Bailey, Theosophy, Mysticism - Discrediting Intelligence. Westminster Abbey: Tesserated (Checkerboard) Floor, Tombs, Obelisks in "Christian" Church. North American Integration, Unification - Montreal, Napoleonic Code. Egypt, Eye of Ra - Stalin - Big Brother. Skinner, Behaviourism, Alteration of Environment - Genetic Enhancement - "Inferior Types", "Junk Genes". Self-help Groups, Books - Scientific Crutches, Assurance, Insurance. MI5, MI6, Creation of Modern Mythology for Public - Aleister Crowley, OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis) - H.G. Wells. "New World Order", Hinduism - American Eugenics Society, "Perfect Specimens", Rockefeller, I.G. Farben. National and International Socialism - Trotsky, Perpetual Revolution.
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD HOUR 1
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c..._Nov152007.mp3
Fortress Britain, Armoured Vehicles, Body Cavity Searches - Acceptance of "Normal". Advanced Technology - RE-Search - UFO Movement, Rockefeller Foundation - DARPA, NSA - 3 Levels of Science. Star Trek series - Future Society done in Allegorical Form in Space - Starship Enterprise, Alien Races (Foreign Countries) - Dehumanization of Enemy. Computer "Programming", Common Culture. Maitreya, Krishnamurti - Mind Manipulation - "Benevolent Dictator" - MKULTRA, Psychic Driving. Young Men, Hormones, Acceptance by Peer Group, Gangs - Tribal Leaders - Uniforms, Emblems, Rewards - Soldier (Dies for Sun). ID Cards, Tracking by Cell-Phone Towers - Brain Chipping, Interface with Nervous System - NASA, Chipped Astronauts - Total Information Network. Flu Shots, Viruses "Evolving" - AIDS - Vaccines taken on Faith. Politicians, CEOs, Psychopathic Types - "Old Boys Network" - Pyramid Structure - Knighting.
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD HOUR 2
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c..._Nov152007.mp3

Dec 28, 2006 Alan Watt Blurb (i.e. Educational Talk)
"Changes"
Process of Waking Up, Holy Books, Destroying Old Cultures, Ra, Rea, Ritual of Fire, Druids, Marriage, H G Wells "Open Conspiracy", Downloaded Thoughts, Culture Creation, Gorging on Fantasy, Consciousness, Predictions, Divination, Mind Imprisonment, New Age vs New Age, Pick Up Your Bed and Walk, Once You're Dead it's as though You've Never Been
(Song: "In My Life" the Beatles, "Circle Game" by Joni Mitchell)
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt 12-28-2006 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.n..._Dec282006.mp3

Dec 7, 2006 Alan Watt Blurb
"Ancient Science of Food and Mental Lethargy"
20 Below, Polymer Clouds, Sustainable Development, Food as a Weapon, Early Nutrition, Malthus, What's Next, Rural Living, Machiavelli, Masonic Institution, World Imperialism, Adam and Eve, Exoteric and Esoteric Meanings, New Age Beliefs, Spirituality, Democracy, Self Exploration, Knowing Thy Self
(Song: "Food Glorious Food" - Oliver Soundtrack, "Looking For Space" by John Denver)
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt 12-07-2006 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.n...al_Dec0706.mp3

Nov 22, 2006 Alan Watt Blurb
"Septics, Skeptics and the Drugging of Inner Space"
Chinese Boots, Mandatory Voting, Kyoto and Habitat Areas, Delphi Technique, Pigeon Holes, Level One Questions, New Age Heroes, Fate and Fortune Telling, Destiny, Drug Mayhem, Lucy in the Sky, Timothy Leary, Action Reaction, Drive Thru Mentality, Drugged Experiences, Guardian of the Mind, Sacred Ground, Mundane World, Base Level Reality, Honesty and Ego, Giving Mystery, Big Payoffs, Going in Willingly, Good Shepherds, Binary Code, Hope
(Song: "Shhh It's A Military Secret," "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane, "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien" ("No Regrets") by Edith Piaf)
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt 11-22-2006 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes) ***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.n...ng_Nov2206.mp3

October 25, 2006
Alan Watt Blurb
"Psychodynamics of Sado-Masochism
and its Scientific Societal Manipulation by the Dominant Minority"

Power and Personality Types, Morality Plays, Price of Individuality, The New Age Religion, Nostalgic Fantasy, Ingsoc, Fate of the Submissive, Fatalism, Bouts of Rage, Taking Offense, Symbols of Control, Rationalization, Following the Stars, Sadism, Masochism, Electronic Money, ID, The Gems, Schmeeple, Looking for Truth, Another Direction
(Song: "Rainy Day People" by Gordon Lightfoot, "I Wanna Be Like You" - Jungle Book, "Changes" by David Bowie)
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt 10-25-2006 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD First Hour
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.n...102506_PT1.mp3

Feminism and Child Care, Identification, Luck, Greece, Rome, Religion, Pope and Anti-Pope, Communist Religion, The Whirlpool, Mexicans, Eleanor Roosevelt, Unpredictability, Madison Avenue, Global Warming, Hype, One System Utopia, Blue Beams from Space, Cons, New Feudal System, The MOB, China, No Nations
(Song: "Watching You" by the Police, "I'm Looking Through You" by the Beatles, "Waiting For the Miracle" by Leonard Cohen)
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt 10-25-2006 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Second Hour
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.n...102506_PT2.mp3

May 4, 2007 Alan Watt Blurb (i.e. Educational Talk)
"Great Britain, Embryo of World Government - 1938 Report From Royal Institute of International Affairs' Global Meeting"
Published Books Available to Public - Legalistic Statements - Classified and Top Secret Information - Archives and Vaults, NAFTA and Free Trade Negotiations - Edited Report for Public, Illusion of Living in a Free Society,
-- Royal Institute of International Affairs - World Meeting - "British Commonwealth and the Future" published by Humphrey Milford --
Council on Foreign Relations - CFR - World Government, Rockefeller Foundation, Labor Unions - Communism and Capitalism, Interdependence - John Dee - "British" or "Brightish" Empire, "International Identity", New Culture for World System - British Aristocracy, Mouse-Traps of The System, Royal Charter for Cecil Rhodes Foundation - Non-Governmental Front-groups, Lord Alfred Milner - Round Table Societies - League of Nations - United Nations, National Sovereignty as Transitional Phase to World Government - Super-state, U.S. and U.K. Commonwealth, "Collective Security" - Democracy - Dictatorship States - Nazi Regime, Pan-American Union - "Unity in Diversity" - European Union - American Union, Winston Churchill, Media Mogul Attendance of World Meetings - Inter-Generational Training toward World Government, Knights' Looting of Countries, Institute for Pacific Relations, Pre-Planned World War II, Elite View of "Peasants" as a Pool of Labor, Culture Clashes in 21st Century, World Court, Bilderbergers, Club of Rome - Depopulation Agenda,
-- Royal Institute of Intl. Affairs Conference 1938 - Lapstone (Sydney), Australia --
British Columbia Asiatic Population - Making China the World Manufacturer, Global Totalitarian Prison-Camp, Naive Promoters of World "Utopia",
-- Arthur C. Clarke books - "2001" - "2010" - "3001" - a Future with One Billion People on Earth and Micro-chipped Population --
Predictive Programming, Three Levels of Technology - Professorship and Below, CIA-Mossad-MI6 Advanced Technology, Good Reason is Given to Public - Real Reason is Never Told, Francis Bacon - Machiavelli - Advisors to Kings and Queens, Economic Depressions - Regulations - Future Ban on Wood-stove Heating - Elimination of Independence - Rising Taxes and Costs of "Energy", Global Plantation is Underway, Creation of NATO, Karl Marx - Funded by Corporations - A United Europe-Americas-Pacific Rim,
-- Dreamland - Rainbows - Leprechauns - Out of Body Experiences - Play with Chakras - Closing Your Eyes and Wishing it all Better - New Age Phenomena has Disarmed Minds of Millions - Circuses and Sports have Disarmed Most of the Rest --
If a Monied System Never Came Into Being - Gradual Natural Integration of Peoples - Pict and Scot Integration in Scotland, Crashing of Money System - Conflicts and Group Divisions will Occur, Antagonism - Stirring of Emotions, Remaining a Distinct Sentient Individual, Public "On-Board" and "On-Track", Reading Dry Dusty Old Books - Understanding What is Around You,
(Song: "Working Class Hero" by John Lennon)
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - May 4, 2007 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.n..._May042007.mp3

April 19, 2007 Alan Watt Blurb (i.e. Educational Talk)
"Brushfires, Birds, Bees and Biochemical Warfare"
How Country Folk "Entertain" Themselves, A Whoosh Outside - Wall of Flame - Cars on Fire - Frying Telephone Line - Stamping Out Fire in Brush, Ministry of Natural Resources MNR - "Controlled" Fires - Burned Out in B.C., Hype about "Climate Change" - Threat from "Out There", Greenhouse Gases, "Beasts of Burden and Meat on the Table" - Unthinking Masses - Elite View of Masses - Law of Nature, Instant Experts, Polymer Clouds Overhead - Chemtrails, World of Honey-Bees - Northern Life Article (April 18, 2007) - CCD "Colony Collapse Disorder" - Beekeepers - Vanishing Bees - Pollination Cycle - Honey - Genetically Modified Plants - Leaving the Hive - Sensible Bees - Foreign Mites, Bee Flight Patterns - Ministry of Agriculture - Experimental Crop Fields - Dazed Dying Bees - New Pollens, GMO Food - Agri-Business - Tony Blair - NGO Protests - Secret Deals to Grow-Test-Monitor GMOs - Ottawa Central Computer - Nationwide Medical Data Collection, Crows - West Nile Virus - Modified Food - Scarecrows - Young Shoots, Intelligence Agencies, Cryptology - 007 James Bond (Bonded to Obey) - John Dee - Spies, Media Doing Thinking for Public, Plato - Mystery School - Controlling Human Behaviour, Sworn Freemasons Obey Superiors, Getting Sprayed with Chemicals - Mod. Vegetables and Crops - David Suzuki - Geneticist - Population Reduction, Bacterial and Viral Warfare, Propaganda Programming - Expert Advice - Human Habitats, World Envisaged by Elite, Newt Gingrich, Terrifying "Prions", India Class Caste System - New Age Religion - Nothing is Real - Vegetarianism - Protein Deficiency - Malthus - Bringing Down Intellect and Reasoning, "Deadly Allies" Book by John Bryden, Carroll Quigley Books - "Tragedy and Hope" - "Anglo-American Establishment" - Advisor to Government Departments, Motivating Public to War - Terrifying Public with Lies about "Enemy", Scientists can Create Life and Disease but can't Figure Out What is Killing Bees, Albert Pike - Choice and Consent, Thinking for Oneself, Unseen Warfare (for All Resources), Coming to Decisions, Plain Facts, Co-ordination of Translators for New Website - alanwattsentientsentinel.eu ,
(Song: "Food Glorious Food" from Oliver Soundtrack)
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - April 19, 2007 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.n...pril192007.mp3

Jan 5, 2007 Alan Watt Blurb (i.e. Educational Talk)
"People, Projection and Pathos"
Kyoto Conference, Climate Change, Agenda 21, Star Wars, Global Warming, Aerial Spraying, Magi, Altered, Altared States, Plato, Solon, Christian Caballa, Solomon, Salimon, Solyman, Atlantis, Secret Societies, Bacon's New Atlantis, Sophistry, Money - Artificial Idea, Gold and Silver, Merchant - Mercenary - Mercury, Forces of Nature, Legal System, Egypt, Oneness Movement, Commoners, New Age Condemnation, Isolation
(Song: "Say Goodbye" by Chris De Burgh, "A Little Help From My Friends" by Joe Cocker)
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt 1-5-2006 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.n..._Jan052007.mp3

March 28, 2007 Alan Watt Blurb (i.e. Educational Talk)
"Predatory Pathocracy, Psychopathy and Their Prey - The Passive Public"
So Much to Do, When You're Doing the Right Things - Problems Occur, Answers and Questions, "Conspiracy Theory" vs Using the Facts, H. G. Wells - Propagandist - Fabian Society - "The Open Conspiracy" Book, Information is Published in their Books, Royal Institute for International Affairs, Council on Foreign Relations - "Foreign Affairs" Magazine - Topic - "The New World Order" - Africa Agenda, Pigeon Holes for Talk Show Guests, Pre-Ordination, Ancient Priests' Prayer to the Sun - Astronomy - Predicting Eclipses and Comets, Threats from "Out There" - Alien Science Fiction, Government Must Terrify its Subjects to Maintain Order and Guide the Masses, George Orwell - "1984" Book - 3 Trading Blocks with Perpetual War, PATHOCRACY - Psychology of the Psychopath - Interbred Political Dynasties, Criss-Crossing Chemtrail Clouds - Polymer Spraying - Intensifies Heat and Storms, Habitat Areas - Local Associations of Experts - Daily Evaluations, NGO - Non-Governmental Organizations - Foundations, No Chemtrails on Local News, People are Losing Their Memory, Chemical Mixes of Chemical Trails, Aerosol Mixes of Tranquilizers, Transitory Memory Loss, Plato - Upper Strata - Bureaucracy - Military, History of the World is a Horror Show, Worship of the Wealthy, Money Keeps Armies Together, Nightly News - Casting Spells - A Surrealistic World - Programming, Loss of Compassion and Ability to Reason, Psychological Warfare, Surrealism - Form of Schizophrenia, Downloading and De-Sensitization, Dehumanization Process, Multi-Jurisdictional Task Forces - Modern Version of KGB, Reference Libraries, Techniques of Persuasion, Books - Things Made of Paper You Can Read, Illiteracy, Going Digital - Hippy Saying - "Dig It, Man" - Digit Man, Big Business of New Age Religion - Art Bell "Clones" - Limitless Imagination - Fascination - Gimmicks - Spin, La-La Land, People are Afraid of Dying - Afraid of Everything, Human Psyche - Normality and Abnormality, Margaret Thatcher - War Fantasy, Toy Soldiers, 911 - Pearl Harbor Type Event - Middle East War, Psychopaths - Co-operate for a Common Cause, Deviancy - Rise to the Top, Firing Squads - Rotation of Soldiers, Bertrand Russell - Taking Children Away from Parental Influence, Persuasion and Marketing Industry - "The Hidden Persuaders" Book - Pupil Dilation Surveillance, Terminology of the "Customer" - Better Mouse-Trap - Investing-Wolves and Sheep, Psychopath Lives on Pure Ego - Must Win - Are Poor Losers, Psychopathy within Society and Psychologists, The Present Open Window of Opportunity, Hanging On to that Which is Human vs Taking a Brain-Chip, Exposing Secret Societies - Sifting Mechanism of Freemasonry-Eastern Star-Etc., Lies to the Public - Unfulfilled Promises, Dull Eyes, Regaining Our Humanity, Feelings of Being Overwhelmed - Dealing With It in Your Own Way, A Little Greek Dance
(Song: "Zorba's Dance" by Mikis Theodorakis )
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Mar 28, 2007 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.n...arch282007.mp3

Nov. 26, 2008
Road to Hell Paved with Premeditated Intentions:
"UN Declares from its Ivory Steeple,
Copulation Produces Too Many People,
Using Slogans, Statistics, Roll Past Our Eyes,
Advocate Model State China, Abort, Sterilize,
Yet Quietly for Years All This has been Done,
Sterilizing the West, All the While 'Keeping Mum,'
Using the Needle, the Food and Water Supply,
Fluoride, Bisphenol-A, Phthalates, Sperm Die,
Eugenics Agenda Must Be Stopped, No Further,
Preponderance of Evidence, Verdict--Mass Murder"
George Orwell, BBC Propaganda - Destruction of Normalcy, Force of Law - Christianity - Madam Blavatsky, Anne Besant - New Age, Science. Advertising, Exploitation, Behavioural Psychology - Skinner, Pavlov, Sadists - Funding by Foundations - Lord Bertrand Russell. Nonsense, Global Warming - Club of Rome, "The First Global Revolution" book, Uniting to Fight Common Enemy (Humanity Itself). Space Invasion, John Dewey, Ronald Reagan - Reuters, Routing Information. China, One-Child Policy, Birth Control, United Nations, Depopulation - Starvation, Wars, Farming - Lies, Statistics, Graphs, Malthus, Darwin. CO2 Emissions - Climate Debate - Stoic Philosophy of Ancient Greece - Collectivism - Eugenicists, Manageable Population Level, Abortions. Sperm Count Drop, Chemicals, Cosmetics, Infertility - UNESCO - Russell's "The Scientific Outlook" - BPA (Bisphenol-A), Synthetic Estrogen, Plastics. Inoculations, Sterilization, Crippling Diseases - Preponderance of Evidence Concludes Verdict - Deliberate Attack - Food Riots, Agri-Food Business. Inquisition, Conversions, Hallucinations, Ergot of Rye - Catholic Church - Biblical New Testament - Templars, Albigensians, Cathars, Perfecti, Scottish Rite.
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Nov. 26, 2008 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c..._Nov262008.mp3

Nov. 21, 2008
Prometheus Risen, Culling Vision:
"Men of Letters, Science Occupation,
Obsessed with Reducing Population,
Microscope World, Limited View,
Masses are Junk Genes, Superior Few,
All of This to Please Their Master,
Psychopathic, Paranoid, Visions Disaster,
Each One in Hope Their Life be Spared
By Worldly God, One Who Dared
Plant His Standard and Unfurled,
His Plan Began, 'Brave New World' "
British Defence and U.S. Defense Department Documents - Predictive Programming. C.G. Darwin, Junk Genes, Masters (Guardian Class), Survival Abilities - Eugenics, Tracing Family Lineages, Census Bureau - Blood, DNA Samples, Criminal Databases. Banking Bubble, New Economic System, Greening - Henry Kissinger, Threat of Overpopulation - United Nations - China, Female Infanticide, One-Child Policy - 2025. Biochemical Laboratories, Leaks - BBC, Propaganda Arm of British Government - Dr. Gray - Malthusianism - Prince Phillip, "Too Many People" - Thomas Malthus - Brahmanism. Hairspray, Cosmetics, Phthalates, Birth Defects. Barack Obama - Hillary Clinton - Presidential Succession Act. Edward Teller, Atmospheric Seeding, Weather Manipulation, Huxley - Plato's Republic - Conscience as "Hindrance" - Rhodes Scholars - Technicians. Hassidic Cabala, Life Begins at 40 - Duad, Trinity, Quaternity. Generations of Stolen Minds - Timeless War - CIA, Patriot Radio, Contra-Communist Propaganda - Counterintelligence, New Age Movement, Gurus, Psychological Warfare. "The Matrix" movies, Neo, the One, "Born Again".
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Nov. 21, 2008 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c..._Nov212008.mp3

Nov. 20, 2008
Relationship of Scientific Dictatorship:
"Powerful Families, Genes of Greed,
Own the Earth, Darwinian Creed,
Conquered through Ages, No Love, No Hate,
Acquiring Power Used to Extirpate
Their Foes Who Stand In the Way
Of Global Conquest, Golden Day,
Standardized World, No Variety,
Test-Tube Humans, Planned Society,
Each Strain Bred for Specific Task,
'How Can They Do It?' You May Ask,
Same Question Over, Perplexing Man,
Huxley's Response, 'Because We Can' "
(BOOK: "The Next Million Years" by Charles Galton Darwin.)
Politics, Front-People, Think Tanks, Obama - CAP - U.S. Department of State, Internationalism - Basic Health Care, Hospital Closures. C.G. Darwin, Advanced Science, Rutherford, Human Genes - Creation of Universal Religion - Club of Rome - Agenda 21 - Creeds, Superstitions, Ancestor Worship - Eugenics. China as Model for World, Conformity - CIA, American Culture Industry, MI6, Europe, Foundation Funding - World Regions, Government - Dynasties - Bertrand Russell's Schools. The Capstone - Post-WW II Natzi Scientists - Amalgamated Europe - Royal Institute of International Affairs, Hollywood Movies, Music, Fashion. United Nations - Julian Huxley, UNESCO, Indoctrination of Children - Frankfurt School - Divide and Conquer. Green Agenda - Patriot and New Age Movement - Co-ordination, Agencies - Confusion. Hitler, Nostradamus' Prophecies, Britain - 2010, 2012, Prophecy - Belief Systems, Psychological Warfare - Time Schedule of Big Business Plan.
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Nov. 20, 2008 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c..._Nov202008.mp3

Nov. 18, 2008
Democracy Hypocrisy:
"Foundations in Complicity,
Purr, Lion-Head Felicity,
Inform Leaders What to Say,
When Dealing with Profane Prey,
Snake-Eyed Soros with His Money,
Market-Legal Plunder, Crimson Honey,
Running the Tank which Made Obama,
Who Must Follow and Speak Scripted Drama,
Followers Will, as Followers Do,
Wake Up in Abattoir, Tear-Drenched Dew"
(Articles: "Soros-Funded Democratic Idea Factory Becomes Obama Policy Font" by Edwin Chen (bloomberg.com) - Nov. 18, 2008.)
"What is the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)?" by Francisco Gil-White, Historical and Investigative Research (hirhome.com) - March 4, 2008.)
Matrix System, Culture - Nationalism - World Mercenary Army - Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), RIIA, CFR - Foundations, Think Tanks, Philanthropy. Front-Man President-Elect Barack Obama - "Basic" Health Care - Parallel (Real) Government - Carroll Quigley - Council on Foreign Relations, Royal Institute for International Affairs, OSS. Integration of Americas - Income, Property Taxes - Club of Rome, Collectivism (Communism) - Privileged Global Club. Fabian Society - Private Policy-Makers - U.S., CFR Members, Funding - Technocrats, Real Power - Democracy Sham - Trilateral Commission. Eugenics Movement - America, Germany, Prussia - Western Working Classes, Bad Genes - Aristocracy, Royalty - London, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (Windsor), Prince Phillip. Documented Evidence - Media Does Reasoning for Public - Brain Damage - Rockefeller. New Age Movement, Ignoring "Negative", Just "Be Happy" - MI5 - "Karma", Rationalizing Slaughter.
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Nov. 18, 2008 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c..._Nov182008.mp3

July 9, 2008
"With Scary Hype, We Can Arrange,
All Your Attention on Climate Change,
With Phony Data and Lots of Excerpts,
Repeated Daily by Well-Paid Experts,
For Gaia's Will, There Must Be Sacrifice,
To Complete the Occultic Enterprise.
And For the New-Agers Out There, Whose Ears are Itchin',
Keep Following the Fantasy Web Spun by Z. Sitchin"
(Articles: "Doomed to a fatal delusion over climate change" by Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun (news.com.au) - July 9, 2008.)
"Global Warming Movement Turns Cool" by James Spann (alabamawx.com) - June 22, 2008.)
Mad Cow Disease, Culled Stocks - Spells are Cast, Authority Figures, Huge Lies, Repetition. World War I and II - War Mode, "Inevitability" - Neurosis, Delusion, Climate Change - Terror Creation - Third-World Country Pollution Exemptions, China - Scams. Club of Rome: "Man is the Enemy" - Global Warming - Grants, Funding - Plants, Carbon Dioxide - Weather Hype - Alteration of Perception by Terminology - Antarctic Ice - IPCC. Depopulation Agenda - Abolition of Private Property and Transportation, UN Agenda 21 - Easily Managed Illiterate Population - Orwellian Phase to Huxlian "Brave New World". Building of Egyptian Pyramids - Mars Con, Sitchin, Sumerian Tablets, Fascinating Joke - "Face on Mars", Fabrication, Fantasy - Psychological Warfare, Sci-Fi.
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - July 9, 2008 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://cuttingthroughthematrix.net/C...July092008.mp3

Aug. 6, 2008
Alan Watt on "Outside The Box" with Alex Ansary
(Originally Aired Live: Aug. 6, 2008 on "We The People Radio Network")
Aerial Spraying, Storm Creation, Chemical Clouds, HAARP - War on Farmers, Breadbasket, Floods, Droughts. "2012" Legend - Prophecies - 2010, Integration of Americas - 2012, World Government. Transhumanist Agenda - Hinduism, "Waves of Time" - Eugenics - Warfare Strategy - Totalitarian Society, Individual Isolation. Aleister Crowley, Creation of Mysticism and Confusion, Hopis, Scottish Rite, Freemasonry. New Age Movement, "Grand Delusion", "Becoming Gods", Heroes to Follow - Fascination - Gorbachev, New Religion based on Earth Worship - "Higher Consciousness". Corruption of Truth - American Revolution - System of "Civilization", Control - Illusion and Hallucination.
LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Hour 1
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c...2008_Hour1.mp3
Dogma of Christianity, Churches, Organized Religions - Following Dictates of Government or Your God - Looking at the Negative - Rockefeller Foundation, UFO "Threat". Wiccanism, Books "Appeared" on the Shelves - Use of Power - Joining a Group vs. Individuality. Scottish Rite, "New Age" Journal - Heaven's Gate Cult Suicides - Forms of Mind Control, Manipulation. Marketing, Behaviour Alteration, Promiscuity - Media - Gender War - Victim Mentality, Fake History. United Nations, Sadomasochism, Psychopathic-Led System - Agenda 21, Habitat Supercities - Portland, Oregon - Restricting Freedom of Travel - Rural Property Taxation. CFR, RIIA - China as World Policeman - Marriage Agencies, Emigrating Women - Next "Boat People" Leaving U.S. Eternal Solutions, "Hurt No One" - Every Action has a Reaction - Cause and Effect - Fighting Evil Here in the World of Matter. Zbigniew Brzezinski "Between Two Ages" book, Technetronic Weaponry - Carroll Quigley books. Sitchin, "Interpretation" of Sumerian Tablets - Annunaki, Nature Spirits - Total Confusion. 30 Years of War and Strife - Kissinger - U.N. Weather Warfare Treaty - Pandemics.
LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Hour 2
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c...2008_Hour2.mp3

Links to Debunking Modern Mythology and Well-Financed Disinformation regarding Sumerian "Gods":

" SitchinIsWrong.com "
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c...2008_Hour1.mp3
"Zecharia Sitchin's ancient astronaut theories - a skeptical archive"
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corr...48/zindex.html
Old 12-02-2008, 10:02 AM   #48
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Take the http://zeitgeistchallenge.com/ and win money!

Look at this video who explain Clearly the sources of zeitgeist part 1, the idiot part.

All Teosophic-Blavasky-Luciferian-Channeled are (wow, they have it all)

PS: wow2 to the post of alan watt!

Last edited by Ashatav; 12-02-2008 at 10:17 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:16 PM   #49
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

In this jordan maxwell debunked the author in the part 5 realize to that the NWOs are interdmentional beings.

Who disguise like the "pleyadian" and other aliens to spread teosophy and spread the idiot 500 million people maximun to earth all under bush's the NWO like the "wingmakers" say.

Cheers
Old 12-03-2008, 03:51 AM   #50
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

ALan's show the other day again focused on the new age religion, check out his links/artciles he references in the talk

Dec. 1, 2008
New Religion by "Modest" Wise Men:
"I Looked for Consciousness, Not Found Till,
I Stumbled Upon World Wisdom Council,
Whose Mission is to Make Us Safe
By Connecting Us through Inter-Faith,
Coupled with Enviro-Sustainability,
Enemies of Longevity and Fertility,
Under the Umbrella of the Club of Rome,
These Wise Men Plan to Redecorate Home,
All Done in Green and We Must Worship
A Common Faith, New Feudal Serfship,
And as These Words Go Past Your Eyes,
Remember, These Gods Demand Sacrifice"
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Dec. 1, 2008 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://cuttingthrough.jenkness.com/C..._Dec012008.mp3

Topics of show covered in following links:

"World Wisdom Council" (clubofbudapest.org).
http://www.clubofbudapest.org/wwc.php

"THE BUDAPEST DECLARATION - Wisdom at the Tipping Point - Shifting to New Thinking and a New Civilization" [PDF File] (Refer to Page 9, Messages from the Honorary Chairpersons - Mikhail Gorbachev) (clubofbudapest.org).
http://www.clubofbudapest.org/media/...eclaration.pdf

"World Wisdom Council, Declaration of Budapest" (clubofbudapest.org).
http://www.clubofbudapest.org/wwc-declaration.php

"THE WORLD COMMISSION ON GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS & SPIRITUALITY, Global Councils" (globalspirit.org).
http://globalspirit.org/pages/wc_councils.php

"Outrage over Planned Parenthood Christmas 'gift' cards" by Bob Unruh (worldnetdaily.com) - Nov. 26, 2008.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=82069

"Global Warming: The Cold, Hard Facts?" by Timothy Ball (canadafreepress.com) - Feb. 5, 2007.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/...ming020507.htm

"Environmental extremism must be put in its place in the climate debate" by Dr. Tim Ball & Tom Harris (canadafreepress.com) - Jan. 9, 2008.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/1272