Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #151
day
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: pineal gland awakening

Last edited by day; 08-10-2009 at 07:37 AM.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:01 AM   #152
day
Retired Avalon Member

"A people without a history
is like wind on the buffalo grass."
~Crazy Horse, Oglala Sioux~

www.firstpeople.us

Last edited by day; 08-16-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:06 AM   #153
day
Retired Avalon Member

Old 07-24-2009, 01:12 AM   #154
day
Retired Avalon Member

Old 07-24-2009, 01:13 AM   #155
day
Retired Avalon Member

Old 07-24-2009, 01:20 AM   #156
day
Retired Avalon Member

Old 07-24-2009, 03:20 AM   #157
day
Retired Avalon Member

www.firstpeople.us

Last edited by day; 08-16-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:19 AM   #158
ouivalerie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by day View Post
Robert MorningSky
Speaks about the greys and abductions very very rare

Cautions people about the white light and neg et deceptions
YouTube - The Terra Papers - Hidden History of Planet Earth 5

playlist
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...C908B8DC5AD74D
I don't think there's near enough explanation on life after death anyplace I look. Going into light doesn't explain anything I agree. There's always a popular thing to say like we are going to heaven in the afterlife....that shut's people up from more questions and this shows how sick of it people really are.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:43 PM   #159
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouivalerie View Post
I don't think there's near enough explanation on life after death anyplace I look. Going into light doesn't explain anything I agree. There's always a popular thing to say like we are going to heaven in the afterlife....that shut's people up from more questions and this shows how sick of it people really are.
Ive had two nde's. Mine are very different from those who are christian, but it doesnt make them less valid. My own experience broadened my understanding of who we are including our spiritual connection to the Creator.

It was my understanding in both the nde's that everyting we think and feel with our heart/spirit, words, thoughts are all recorded on this field of consciousness. The nature of it is exact, so our true inner self is what determines what happens ater death.

It was also my understanding that due to the focus on ego/self and not spiritual self in the mainstream that most people will be unprepared for the after life.

I found some interesting nde's that I will post soon. I have not said much about mine, it feels too sacred.

I agree with you, there is not enough attention paid to the afterlife, and we all need this because there is a time before us when we will find out.

The research that I found on NDE's all were focused on the brain and trying to replicate it with science. It is the right side of the brain. Dr Morse has written a wonderful book about it and in the vein of spirituality.

I always went to my Elders and Healers about my experience, I did not speak of it to Christians. Both of my nde's i went up rainbow tunnels, not white light. The reason I dont share it with Christians is because they will weigh it against their Christian doctrine.

Last edited by day; 07-24-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:35 AM   #160
day
Retired Avalon Member

Howard Storm describes how he went to a galaxy, this is the same as what Robert Morning Sky tells us.

google Howard Storms name to find out more, read his book, he also did a radio interview with Art Bell.

I have already posted a few Howard storm videos on this thread
Old 07-25-2009, 01:36 AM   #161
day
Retired Avalon Member

Robert Mirabel ... the Dance
Old 07-25-2009, 01:40 AM   #162
day
Retired Avalon Member

Old 07-25-2009, 01:43 AM   #163
day
Retired Avalon Member

Old 07-25-2009, 02:38 AM   #164
day
Retired Avalon Member

An Ottawa Legend

Many, many moons ago, there lived an old man alone in his lodge beside a stream in the thick woods. He was heavily clad in furs; for it was winter, and all the world was covered with snow and ice.

The winds swept through the woods; searching every bush and tree for birds to chill, and chasing evil spirits over high hills, through tangled swamps, and valleys deep. The old man went about, and peered vainly in the deep snow for pieces of wood to sustain the fire in his lodge.

Sitting down by the last dying embers, he cried to Kigi Manito Waw-kwi (the God of Heaven) that he might not perish. The winds howled, and blew aside the door of his lodge, when in came a most beautiful maiden. Her cheeks were like red roses; her eyes were large, and glowed like the fawn's in the moonlight; her hair was long and black as the raven's plumes, and touched the ground as she walked; her hands were covered with willow-buds; on her head were wreaths of wild flowers; her clothing was sweet grass and ferns; her moccasins were fair white lilies; and, when she breathed, the air of the lodge became warm and fragrant.

The old man said, "My daughter, I am indeed glad to see you. My lodge is cold and cheerless; yet it will shield you from the tempest. But tell me who you are, that you should come to my lodge in such strange clothing. Come, sit down here, and tell me of your country and your victories, and I will tell you of my exploits. For I am Manito."

He then filled two pipes with tobacco, that they might smoke together as they talked. When the smoke had warmed the old man's tongue, again he said, "I am Manito. I blow my breath, and the lakes and streams become flint." The maiden answered "I breathe, and flowers spring up on all the plains."

The old man replied, "I breathe, and the snow covers all the earth." "I shake my tresses," returned the maiden, "and warm rains fall from the clouds."

"When I walk about,," answered the old man, "leaves wither and fall from the trees. At my command the animals hide themselves in the ground, and the fowls forsake the waters and fly away. Again I say, 'I am Manito.'"

The maiden made answer: "When I walk about, the plants lift up their heads, and the naked trees robe themselves in living green; the birds come back; and all who see me sing for joy. Music is everywhere.

As they talked the air became warmer and more fragrant in the lodge; and the old man's head drooped upon his breast, and he slept. Then the sun came back, and the bluebirds came to the top of the lodge and sang, "We are thirsty. We are thirsty."

And Sebin (the river) replied, "I am free. Come, come and drink." And while the old man was sleeping, the maiden passed her hand over his head; and he began to grow small. Streams of water poured out of his mouth; very soon he became a small mass upon the ground; and his clothing turned to withered leaves.

Then the maiden kneeled upon the ground, took from her bosom the most precious pink and white flowers, and, hiding them under the faded leaves, and breathing upon them, said: "I give you all my virtues, and all the sweetness of my breath; and all who would pick thee shall do so on bended knees."

Then the maiden moved away through the woods and over the plains; all the birds sang to her; and wherever she stepped, and nowhere else, grows our tribal flower - the trailing arbutus.

www.firstpeople.us

Last edited by day; 07-29-2009 at 05:36 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:41 AM   #165
day
Retired Avalon Member

How the Kingfisher Got His Bill

A Cherokee Legend

Some old men say that the Kingfisher was meant in the beginning to be a water bird, but as he had not been given either web feet or a good bill he could not make a living.

The animals held a council over it and decided to make him a bill like a long sharp awl for a fish-gig (fish-spear). So they made him a fish-gig and fastened it on in front of his mouth. He flew to the top of a tree, sailed out and darted down into the water, and came up with a fish on his gig. And he has been the best "gigger" ever since.

Some others say it was this way: A Blacksnake found a Yellow hammer's nest in a hollow tree, and after swallowing the young birds, coiled up to sleep in the nest, where the mother bird found him when she came home.

She went for help to the Little People, who sent her to the Kingfisher. He came, and after flying back and forth past the hole a few times, made one dart at the snake and pulled him out dead. When they looked they found a hole in the snake's head where the Kingfisher had pierced it with a slender tugälû'nä fish, which he carried in his bill like a lance.

From this the Little People concluded that he would make a first-class "gigger" if he only had the right spear, so they gave him his long bill as a reward.

firstpeople.us

Last edited by day; 08-04-2009 at 08:01 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:48 AM   #166
day
Retired Avalon Member

Below is a short story from Navajo Spaceships.

Old Ned...
by Johnny Rustywire

He came to this country from a place no one can remember, not even him. I spoke with him from time to time, he was an old man and often times I would see him with his grandchildren. They would run around at his feet.

He was skinny and tall, though bent with age and his hair was black with flecks of gray. He had a wistful smile and liked to laugh. His name in the traditional way of talking was the Tall Red One. I never heard anyone say it, maybe because it was in Navajo.

He moved away from there a long time ago, maybe in the 1920's. His family may have been migrant farmers, or followed the railroad work with the Union Pacific. He was a young boy then and found his way up north to another country and it was in this place of mountain tops, and high valleys he came to live.

He met a young woman with a willingness to follow him wherever he would want to go. It was in the valleys of her land, her reservation he called home.

Today I saw 12 great grandchildren, and seven of his own. His wife passed on a few years ago and it took a little out of him, he was not as spry as he used to be. I saw him some time ago at the VA hospital he had lost his legs to diabetes.

He spoke to me in Navajo, and though he was an old man he still had all his own teeth and they glistened when he talked. I used to call him the Tall Red One and he laughed to hear his name in English. One time he came to me maybe fifteen years ago or so and sat down. He was with some of his grandchildren and he wanted some help to find out where he was born and where he came from.

I looked into his eyes, they were like a deer's eyes, they hid nothing. He quietly told me he had forgotten where he came from, who his people were. That in the many years since he left Navajoland he did not have any contact with them, nor did they remember him. They never visited him or sent him a letter.

I sat there and thought maybe he comes from a past you want to forget, to walk away from a life down there for whatever reason, sometimes it is that way. You move to get away from such things.

It was my first thought, I forgot that many of our people had many hardships, being without some things, and needing to survive we go where we have to. When you need to eat you go where to where you can survive.

We survive at any cost it seems, and for him he left, but the one thing that stayed with him was his language, the ability to talk in the proper way. Even though he was far removed from his place of birth, his Navajo was smooth and eloquent, using old words which I did not know.

It was a different time back then, there were many children born under trees, without a record, or birth certificate. Their names were given in the Navajo way of speaking describing the place born, or being the son of Silversmith, or the family area or clan where they lived. I do not know where he was born, we tried to find it, but no one seemed to know.

There was no record of him, he could have come from Comb Wash near Montezuma Creek, or White Mesa by Kaibeto, or Round Top not too far north of Ganado. He may have been born near Lupton, near Carino Canyon, or Coyote Canyon a little ways from Gallup. When he was born there was not one to write it down, and to prove it could not be done to satisfy the his own people.

Where do such men go when they can not find themselves, their family and place of birth? They stay with the their children, their families and do the things family men do. They continue on with their lives.

I knew him for a little while and could see the love he had for his grandchildren. He had a hard life working as a laborer. He was not an educated man, but he survived and so did his children.

Today he was laid to rest and as I stood there looking at his family gathered there. I could see him standing with his father and mother, and his aunts and uncles and they were saying to him. It has been a long time since we have seen you, Hosteen Nez.

He came to them with a young face, a fit body and wept at the sight of them. They came to him and began to let him know where he was from, who these people were and how he got his name.

I wondered about them, and those children left here to continue on. A part of them weren't there, those living now in Navajoland. Maybe there are none, I would rather like to think that over a winter night, someone talking in a family gathering might say....

A long time ago, way over this way, not too far from here there was this Navajo woman. She had a child and he was called the Tall Red One. I remember him and he went with her far from here. He comes from that place just over there. He is one of us, and we are him.

www.firstpeople.us

Last edited by day; 08-04-2009 at 08:02 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:16 AM   #167
day
Retired Avalon Member

Last edited by day; 10-22-2009 at 12:02 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:35 AM   #168
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: pineal gland awakening

I found this image along time ago after having a dream about two white feathers in the sky. I dont know who this represents but he is a strong,fair and kind individual. The site with this painting played some beautiful music that included a kind of chanting cry to the skies which i found very beautiful and touching. I cannot find the site now but I`m glad Ive found this image again. The dream seemed to suggest - two sky feather - is this/was this a great native american?

Again, Day thanks for such a rewarding topic.

Macros
Old 07-26-2009, 10:17 PM   #169
day
Retired Avalon Member

I found this image along time ago after having a dream about two white feathers in the sky. I dont know who this represents but he is a strong,fair and kind individual. The site with this painting played some beautiful music that included a kind of chanting cry to the skies which i found very beautiful and touching. I cannot find the site now but I`m glad Ive found this image again. The dream seemed to suggest - two sky feather - is this/was this a great native american?

Again, Day thanks for such a rewarding topic.

Macros[/QUOTE]
Hi macros- the best way to find out about the painting, is to find out who painted it. Often there is a story with the painting.
I looked at the artist signature on the painting but it seems to have been covered over somehow.

A good place to look for native artists is www.firstpeople.us. They have many artists work available. The fine attention to detail will help to identify the artist.

another way to understand the meaning of your dream is through a dream book that No-eyes as Mary Summer Rain to write. It can be found on the internet -- all of her books are still in print. Her dream book is unique as most other books look at psychology to interpret, No eyes had taught Mary Summer rain to see from the eye of the Spirit.

Its a beautiful painting Macros I am sure it will be a rewarding journey to find out the artist and uncover the story of the painting.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:27 PM   #170
day
Retired Avalon Member

Old 07-26-2009, 11:49 PM   #171
day
Retired Avalon Member

Old 07-27-2009, 11:57 AM   #172
day
Retired Avalon Member

Old 07-27-2009, 11:58 AM   #173
day
Retired Avalon Member

Old 07-27-2009, 12:03 PM   #174
day
Retired Avalon Member

Old 07-27-2009, 12:58 PM   #175
day
Retired Avalon Member

what time, when and place
shall we all meet Happiness
we should meet soonest!

I heard that sisters
Fulfillment, Joy and Love
were to meet with Peace

Truth told me that soon
Ego is to be replaced
Truth set Ego free
dae2009

Last edited by day; 08-10-2009 at 03:05 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
native american, nde, near death experience, pineal gland