Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 06-09-2009, 03:00 AM   #1276
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
888 - from my humble perspective, one of the most significant references for 'a ring' is that of the - you nailed it- the vortex. I listened to Weidner speak in Los Angeles last year -he was talking about how the ancients understood that time was not linear, but Toroid. He then drew a diagram showing how time moved along a Hypersphere.....

and how the 4 (or some say 5) ages moved in a cyclical pattern....the Iron or Lead Age moving through the most dense point in the vortex...the "singularity" ...and then out into the "gold" age (becoming less dense, less density, etc).

In his theory -- the Ancient Alchemical quest to 'turn lead into gold' was actually metaphor for understanding how time moves in this torus vortex...ie from our current age, Lead or Iron, into the Golden Age.

Hey CV... something really just dawned on me regarding the 'Toroid' as far as time is concerned!!!!!

We exist day in and day out in a linear fashion because our society has developed this habit of a belief, but... if one were to rethink how time happens... in this 'Toroid' event, then I could rethink my past from the future (right now) and have my present become different!!!!

So really timelines may not necessarily be linear or parallel but instead at the moment an event occurs then a branch or fractal spins off of this 'event' and that path then unfolds according to the individuals perception or actions upon that event.

I'll try another way to explain.... I could memorialize an event in my life and each day passes with that memory intact and my life would unfold according to my belief or habit or ritual of day after day while the circumstances followed in a synchronicity in a linear fashion along a path and I would be progressing from that event knowing that it happened and it can't be changed!

But, what if TIME is 'Toroid' as described and I understood the idea or concept and I could actually imagine going back to an event in my life that occurred and change the outcome with distinct knowing that as soon as I did change the outcome in my mind then all time previously unfolded up to my present would rearrange itself so that I found myself in a different perspective or situation or circumstance.

For Example... Dinosaurs lived millions of years ago and now we dig up their fossils and try to decipher what or how they lived... but what if TIME rotates back on itself as in your diagram and Dinosaurs actually are still alive today but in a different space of TIME that we do not participate in. So let's say a dinosaur dies today in the middle of one of our modern cities (yet in the Dinosaurs time of course modern cities don't exist) and we excavate to build something and suddenly the 'Bones' are there but yesterday the bones wouldn't have been there because the dinosaur hadn't died yet... yesterday in its TIME zone.

At the time of the event linear TIME progresses onward on a day to day sequence and all the dust and dirt would cover it up as if millions of years had and would pass by, but from a 'Toroid' fashion we could rotate up right back over to the event as if it just happened in real time!!!

Another example... I could put a time capsule in the ground today and fifty calendar years from today some one could dig it up and see the contents fifty years later. So why couldn't I move myself back in TIME, in a 'Toroid' understanding, to the very event of placing the timecapsule at the moment I placed it as if only seconds had passed... I would be viewing an unfolding path (like the branch of a tree or a lineage) from an event though I would have arrived from another branch of a path to watch a previous branch playing out. I could make a change to this event and then all linear days leading up to the time that I went back would rearrange themselves and I would find myself in a different situation.

Hence... TIME will pass day after day as long as one believes this is how time works, but as soon as one rethinks the mechanics of time then one can go to anytime in their life let's say and re-imagine the outcome with sincerity and a belief in understanding that this is so, then all the days are linear and are not linear depending on which perspective one chooses to use at any given time in their understanding ... or even both...

The walking in two worlds !!!!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:04 AM   #1277
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

777, i don't know how you come up with the information presented... I naturally want to deny/contemplate it all, please understand. However, I am amazed how it makes sense... its logical! Hmmm man, I gotta give it to ya - you are good at this stuff.

So do you think the only life on this planet is human?
Sooo Draco/reptilian beings are like Jesus; symbolic of human traits and our adventure/journey ever upward and outward/inward?
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:08 AM   #1278
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Hey CV... something really just dawned on me regarding the 'Toroid' as far as time is concerned!!!!!

We exist day in and day out in a linear fashion because our society has developed this habit of a belief, but... if one were to rethink how time happens... in this 'Toroid' event, then I could rethink my past from the future (right now) and have my present become different!!!!

So really timelines may not necessarily be linear or parallel but instead at the moment an event occurs then a branch or fractal spins off of this 'event' and that path then unfolds according to the individuals perception or actions upon that event.

I'll try another way to explain.... I could memorialize an event in my life and each day passes with that memory intact and my life would unfold according to my belief or habit or ritual of day after day while the circumstances followed in a synchronicity in a linear fashion along a path and I would be progressing from that event knowing that it happened and it can't be changed!

But, what if TIME is 'Toroid' as described and I understood the idea or concept and I could actually imagine going back to an event in my life that occurred and change the outcome with distinct knowing that as soon as I did change the outcome in my mind then all time previously unfolded up to my present would rearrange itself so that I found myself in a different perspective or situation or circumstance.

For Example... Dinosaurs lived millions of years ago and now we dig up their fossils and try to decipher what or how they lived... but what if TIME rotates back on itself as in your diagram and Dinosaurs actually are still alive today but in a different space of TIME that we do not participate in. So let's say a dinosaur dies today in the middle of one of our modern cities (yet in the Dinosaurs time of course modern cities don't exist) and we excavate to build something and suddenly the 'Bones' are there but yesterday the bones wouldn't have been there because the dinosaur hadn't died yet... yesterday in its TIME zone.

At the time of the event linear TIME progresses onward on a day to day sequence and all the dust and dirt would cover it up as if millions of years had and would pass by, but from a 'Toroid' fashion we could rotate up right back over to the event as if it just happened in real time!!!

Another example... I could put a time capsule in the ground today and fifty calendar years from today some one could dig it up and see the contents fifty years later. So why couldn't I move myself back in TIME, in a 'Toroid' understanding, to the very event of placing the timecapsule at the moment I placed it as if only seconds had passed... I would be viewing an unfolding path (like the branch of a tree or a lineage) from an event though I would have arrived from another branch of a path to watch a previous branch playing out. I could make a change to this event and then all linear days leading up to the time that I went back would rearrange themselves and I would find myself in a different situation.

Hence... TIME will pass day after day as long as one believes this is how time works, but as soon as one rethinks the mechanics of time then one can go to anytime in their life let's say and re-imagine the outcome with sincerity and a belief in understanding that this is so, then all the days are linear and are not linear depending on which perspective one chooses to use at any given time in their understanding ... or even both...

Christo 888,

my brain hurts... -that is a good thing. The above gets me thinkin
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:16 PM   #1279
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

777 - Absolutely stunning post. And I wanted to share something with you because Im seeing things (occasionally) from your perspective...

I recently started finally watching the tv show LOST, which I already knew in advance was going to be highly esoteric since it was created by J. J. Abrams. (I'm also very cautious of the potential spiritual distraction embedded in his work)
Anyway Im almost through season 2, and last night I was watching, and they found the 3rd hatch. As they hunched over the hatch and pried it open, I instantly thought of this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Revelations 6:1 the opening of the 7 seals Ie Chakras
"The hatches are symbolic of the seals. There are 7 hatches (seals) on the island!"
As soon as I had this thought, a huge lightning bolt went off outside my window (over the mountain)

sounds kind of silly now, but it was pretty intense last night. Anyway, thanks, don't think I could have carved the right neural net to have that moment without you.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:28 PM   #1280
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Brilliant.
So potentially, if we could de-program ourselves to the "theory" that time is linear, we could not only influence the future, but could potentially ripple change outwards in all directions from the NOW, but as our thoughts/consciousness would change with it, we would not be necessarily aware that we were affecting the past as well, or perhaps even all potential pasts and futures...a new origination point for the ripples in a very large ocean added: in fact, we may constantly be altering the past as our thoughts change in the NOW, but our memories bind us to the illusion that the past is fixed. yikes.

Your thought reminded me of this... (begin at timestamp 3:00)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 06-09-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:50 PM   #1281
runtofly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I recently started finally watching the tv show LOST, which I already knew in advance was going to be highly esoteric since it was created by J. J. Abrams. (I'm also very cautious of the potential spiritual distraction embedded in his work)
Interesting that this conversation is taking a bend into dimensional conversations. That becomes a major JJ Abrams theme in Lost (I'm not giving too much away) as well as his new Star Trek movie. I watch Lost with the "knowledge goggles" on because he is giving away the secrets- hide your secrets in full view, and no one will guess what they are seeing.
runtofly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:12 PM   #1282
michaelg
Avalon Senior Member

777: great work as usually. I'm trying to keep pace with you, but you've got a very deep understanding, any hints/links/books we can use to further our knowledge.
michaelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #1283
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
777: great work as usually. I'm trying to keep pace with you, but you've got a very deep understanding, any hints/links/books we can use to further our knowledge.
The secret is knowing that everything in creation is recycled. Thoughts,Blood , air , water ,light ,fire,Knowledge and the sexual energy.There is no such thing as waste.The universe will find some use out of what we think is a bad situation.This means ,that the earth and man don't need saving from some Xternal source.

When you began to realize that all things are connected ,they will connect within you through magnetism.know that no matter what you see , hear or do in this life,its all tied to your awakening.Go beyond the concepts of right and wrong ,good and evil,and your understanding of things around you ,will become clearer,because they are only shadow of the highest truths.As far as books to read,start with Eliphas Levi,a very wise initiate of the mystery schools.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:49 PM   #1284
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
777 - Absolutely stunning post. And I wanted to share something with you because Im seeing things (occasionally) from your perspective...

Anyway Im almost through season 2, and last night I was watching, and they found the 3rd hatch. As they hunched over the hatch and pried it open, I instantly thought of this...

"The hatches are symbolic of the seals. There are 7 hatches (seals) on the island!"
As soon as I had this thought, a huge lightning bolt went off outside my window (over the mountain)

sounds kind of silly now, but it was pretty intense last night. Anyway, thanks, don't think I could have carved the right neural net to have that moment without you.
Hello CV,LOST is indeed a very esoteric show, based on a single moment in time.Its the prelude to spiritual flight AF447 and emotional turbulenceLet me know if you don't figure out the mystery of the Black smoke,Black rock and the Black Box.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #1285
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
777, i don't know how you come up with the information presented... I naturally want to deny/contemplate it all, please understand. However, I am amazed how it makes sense... its logical! Hmmm man, I gotta give it to ya - you are good at this stuff.

So do you think the only life on this planet is human?
Sooo Draco/reptilian beings are like Jesus; symbolic of human traits and our adventure/journey ever upward and outward/inward?
Its all about U and your descent into matter ,and your ascension. The under dog is U,Sirius at the base of your spine.U can be a mad dog at zero point (22) or a Hero.These are your Hybrids.They are the divine energy with their light and shadow attributes, and bearing many faces and names.

Here you are ,as the aero-Soul connected with the air the breath , the Chi.This is the reptillian shapeshifter at the base of the spine,always changing form, and renewing her power with each descent and ascent. This means you have the power to shapeshift to any form and bare many attributes.She sees herself in all things, and all things in herself.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-10-2009 at 03:56 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:45 PM   #1286
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Below is the reptilian shapeshifter that is beneath us from alpha draconis
-Is as in ISIS.,Also depicted here is news FOOT - AGE or footage.Pieces is the age of the foot crushing the serpents head.AG = 8
News coverageand news foot age is an attempt to cover 8 or the light of truth.It is deliberate shadow of truth

Now we have Agenda 21

This is most likely Age End at 21say it fast or slow Agenda 21
Ag = 8-- N= 77 D= 4 or 22 = 877 = Zero point @ 21

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed;
He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-10-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:54 PM   #1287
no caste

Quote:
Hello CV,LOST is indeed a very esoteric show, based on a single moment in time.Its the prelude to spiritual flight AF447 and emotional turbulenceLet me know if you don't figure out the mystery of the Black smoke,Black rock and the Black Box.
777 - Please help me with the polar bear!? Ever since comic book, Walt, Eko being mauled ... I just don't get it.

Old 06-09-2009, 11:02 PM   #1288
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I found the back episodes of LOST on the internet and just watched the pilot. I had no idea it would be so scary - I was figuring it would be sort of like a more up-to-date version of "Gilligan's Island".
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:35 PM   #1289
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I found the back episodes of LOST on the internet and just watched the pilot. I had no idea it would be so scary - I was figuring it would be sort of like a more up-to-date version of "Gilligan's Island".
OH its very intense. And after spending a month or so seeing things through 777's eyes, it seems like a goldmine!

here's where I watch them...its free to watch seasons 1-5 I think but after I think 72=(9) minutes it makes you wait for 54=(9) minutes to continue watching... no idea why those apparently random numbers....

http://www.cucirca.com/2007/05/12/watch-lost-online/

you can also pay 9.99 (666?) for 1 month and watch continuously for several days until you look like this :
not that I did that or anything

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 06-09-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #1290
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
777 - Please help me with the polar bear!? Ever since comic book, Walt, Eko being mauled ... I just don't get it.

Here is Mr.Ecko from the show LOST.He represents the north polar bear Ursa minor AKA the dragon.He faces himself in the black smoke below the waste as URSA major and his redemption is Echoed in ursa minor as he Xits the pineal gland.Its a symbol of redemption and transformation through facing ones fears.The staff he carries is his spinal chord.The constellation Hydra called dragon of the waters below, and Draco of the waters above,representing overwhelming darkness, were interchangeable. Out of darkness leaped the lightning bolt, and in the deep waters below ,lurked another subtle foe of life.
Hydra is the wet serpent , and Draco is the firery winged dragon
The constellation Hydra , the energy below, is what became personafied as the Christian Devil.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-10-2009 at 06:21 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:33 AM   #1291
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What is the dark heavenly body in the foreground, to the left of Sirius? Is that a planet or Sirius B? Or something else?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:40 AM   #1292
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
What is the dark heavenly body in the foreground, to the left of Sirius? Is that a planet or Sirius B? Or something else?
The moon
Old 06-10-2009, 02:06 AM   #1293
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

These deltas of masculine and feminie energy are through out the cosmos.Below is the delta force in your brain, and in the fornix costellation.This is th Pi -lot thats lit, and sets the maze on fire.Fornix is greek for Furnace,as in the biblical firery furnace.
Notice the flame lighting the fornix in the delta force logo

Fornax in the brain

Constellation Fornax

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-10-2009 at 02:20 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:04 AM   #1294
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

A little humor for sec...

Looks like someone got a hold of a Chi blast.

"...Starbucks spokeswoman Trina Smith said all U.S. and Canadian customers who used a debit or credit card on Friday, May 22, and part of Saturday, May 23, were accidentally charged twice for their purchases. The settlement processing error affected about 1 million transactions, Smith said..."
AP

I guess the 'Sirens' went off!!!

And seriously, 777 you have the coolest stuff to help make connections with what is going on out there.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:43 AM   #1295
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A little humor for sec...

Looks like someone got a hold of a Chi blast.

"...Starbucks spokeswoman Trina Smith said all U.S. and Canadian customers who used a debit or credit card on Friday, May 22, and part of Saturday, May 23, were accidentally charged twice for their purchases. The settlement processing error affected about 1 million transactions, Smith said..."
AP

I guess the 'Sirens' went off!!!

And seriously, 777 you have the coolest stuff to help make connections with what is going on out there.
Hey Christos, the stars are about to Buck
Here's Trina Smith as the 5th element

Spokeswoman is ISIS as in 22 spokes in a wheel.
Trinity

Smith
Old 06-10-2009, 04:07 AM   #1296
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Only you buddy!!!!

Wait... what about Mr. Anderson?

Old 06-10-2009, 04:11 AM   #1297
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Only you buddy!!!!

Wait... what about Mr. Anderson?

You mean Andherson Neo the Christ
Old 06-10-2009, 04:26 AM   #1298
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You mean Andherson Neo the Christ

It'll never end will it... is this where the X becomes the 8?

I see blossoms everywhere.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:31 AM   #1299
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The jellyfish has no eyes, and never knows whats comming.He senses by vibration.This means great change is comming. In the movie seven pounds,the character sacrificed his 7, by the sting of the jelly fish. notice the 7 chakras of the jelly fish ie 7 pounds or sounds.7 seals = Aquatic from root to crown.

o point energy

]

The dragon-fly is the whole epic of human life lived in the four worlds of sense, emotion, thought and spirit, typed in the language of earth, water, air and fire". the Dragonfly tells us to let go of the energetic heaviness of our internal baggage ,and see the truth, because that is what will lighten us up ,and allow us to ascend into a new way of being.

A person carrying Dragonfly energy, is someone who has had an amazing struggle to give birth to their own truth, and to step fully into their personal power. Dragonfly is also symbolic of transformation. Change is comming. & From root to crown

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-10-2009 at 05:37 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:40 AM   #1300
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Christos this is for you and your back to back Ks ,at Zero point.