Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-26-2008, 09:54 PM   #51
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama Forgery Exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhisattva View Post
No, I am referring to the people who post comments like, "who cares", or "move on"....I am totally open to open minded, informed and intelligent dialog. Heretic, is a great example of that. My comments were directed at people who don't seem to care about this issue, and I question why they would bother with their comments in the first place. When I see posts I don't care about, I don't take the time to make a "who cares" comment, I do move on.
Because everyone has a right to there opinion bodhisattva and i for one don't care if obamas birth cert is a fake . Do you really think that if his birth cert was a fake that he would be the next president don't think so perhaps they want the birth cert to be a fake think about it who nos. The whole reason this forum is on a downward spiral is because of people not being allowed to speak there truth and thats why i feel Kerry has jacked
nice Dog by the way very fitting for this forum

Last edited by SIR GALAHAD; 11-27-2008 at 11:02 AM.
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:58 PM   #52
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Do you think the DNC or any political party has such control?
Well, lets see, the RNC and the DNC conspired to forge a reason for a war. Worked good enough to get over one million people killed.

So... forge a birth certificate... gee, lemme think.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:07 PM   #53
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John aka#404 View Post
[mod hat off here]

Bodhisattva,

I just wanted to say thank you for standing up for what you question in life. I too have been questioning this whole "BO" thing since the beginning of this year. I have made varying posts elsewhere on this forum about this issue, but will not deter here.

I understand that many folks out there will hold on to the first glimpse of hope without questioning intentions, agenda, etc. And guess what... it looks like "tptwb" (the powers that wanna be - lower case intentional) have created the perfect "problem-reaction-solution" here (ie. Bush/Neocons/et al -> get the masses in a tizzy of despair -> accept the first glimpse of hope).
[the opposite can be true too... BO and team are really white knights of truth (ie. keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer) -- if so, would they play the same games as those they oppose? and if they are... does that feel right ? Not for me. We all are much better than that.]

Unfortunately, in today's world this whole matter being questioned has of course included the race card and really... we all are much better than that. Why can we not question all of these blatant cover-ups ? The FACT that reactions occur so quickly should be the red flag. Something is up here.

I also want to say, ignore those that want to badger on about moving on or "who cares". It is not about disrespect - it is like Bodhisattva has said... let's be "... totally open to open minded, informed and intelligent dialog." This is how we should all be engaged here (and the forum as a whole). Some folks, however, feel it is their duty to throw stones here and there. Let them... and ignore them.

Thank you Heretic and Michael for your input on this issue as well.

peace, love and HUGS all around.

-John
Thank you beautiful John.

You, and a few others here, I truly resonate with.

I am not here to bash Obama. I am merely seeking the truth where ever that leads me. I am sick of the lies, corruption and deceit that is so common these days. I want us all as God's children to live a happy, prosperous and healthy life as God intended for us.

I as a spiritual warrior will fight for that birth right, and I will do my part in educating myself with the evidence that points me in the direction of the truth.

And for those folks who don't give a rats ass about it, it is their right to exercise their free will in that way; it is just not my style to not care about something this important.

peace and a big hug.
bodhisattva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:44 PM   #54
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

i beleave it i think its a cheap fake, he should produce the real one!
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:31 PM   #55
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Ask yourself a simple question, do you think Obama's worried that some people on a forum think his birth certificate is fake?

This issue was trumpeted on right wing blogosphere and he still got elected.

Berg's lawsuit was thrown out.

What's all this complaining supposed to achieve?

Look how long we've been inundated with reams of info about the 9/11 conspiracy, and what's happened officially? Nothing.

So dream on.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:03 AM   #56
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Ask yourself a simple question, do you think Obama's worried that some people on a forum think his birth certificate is fake?

Look how long we've been inundated with reams of info about the 9/11 conspiracy, and what's happened officially? Nothing.

So dream on.

Nope, I don't think Obama gives a rats ass about our opinions on this forum....but I suspect he is a tad bit concerned about what the Supreme Court might rule.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:09 AM   #57
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Don't have to be psychic to predict they will throw it out!
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:47 AM   #58
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 12-05-2008 at 05:17 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:15 AM   #59
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken arrow View Post
the cat and mouse live in the house.

how many mice can one cat scurry?

why do they run in such a hurry?

this is a hunt not a stunt.

who bears the brunt?

confuscate the constitution.

therein lies the final solution.

if ye be bold thou shall be told.

the cat is fat and it is old.

all the bubbles, toils and troubles.

the mice do thirst and the cat doth burst.

full of this and that 1,2,3, too much fat.

had enough?

what's the skinny?

need more cowbell?

ding dong clang.

join the gang.
This little mouse says, that sounds like some good fat cat advice to me.

Last edited by bodhisattva; 11-27-2008 at 04:43 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:33 AM   #60
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Obama Forgery Exposed

Quote:
Nope, I don't think Obama gives a rats ass about our opinions on this forum....but I suspect he is a tad bit concerned about what the Supreme Court might rule.
Oh I get it. The Extreme Reich-Wing is so desperate for an Obama sabotage because none of their other bogus attempts worked, so they are depending on their illegitimate wishes to be granted by a Bush-stacked Supreme Court.

Whining sore losers. A broken Record ad nauseum.

Nice try.

Quote:
And so is my prediction.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:42 AM   #61
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 12-05-2008 at 05:16 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:54 AM   #62
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Obama Forgery Exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken arrow View Post
Myra,

i do LOVE your avatar. been meaning to say so. been waiting for the opportunity.

peace.
Thanks broken arrow. I love it too!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:15 AM   #63
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
Oh I get it. The Extreme Reich-Wing is so desperate for an Obama sabotage because none of their other bogus attempts worked, so they are depending on their illegitimate wishes to be granted by a Bush-stacked Supreme Court.

Whining sore losers....
I agree that this will be thrown out in a hurry, but maybe we should ask why a "Bush stacked" supreme court would do this?

The conseravative judges that Reagan/Bushes appointed are supposed to hold judicial restraint in the highest regard, so why would they overlook a legitimate discrepency in BO's constitutional requirements for his elected office? Not to mention the whole percieved left/right liberal/conservative game. Why not jump on this chance to vanquish a rival? Maybe because what's good for the dems is also good for the reps. The differnces are only skin deep (i.e, campaign promises that won't materialize).

Is the constitution irrelevant? I'm seriously asking, because i've heard some people say that they don't care if he meets the specific constitutional requirements. If we open that door, then look out for Arnold, he's knocking.

p.s. I didn't vote for either corporate clown so I'm not sore or a loser, but I may be whiny depending on your pov. Oh yeah, and questioning Obama, I don't think qualifies us necessarily as the "The Extreme Reich-Wing" imho.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:32 AM   #64
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I thought this was an interesting development

Quote:
The complaint urges the California secretary of state to refuse to allow the state's 55 Electoral College votes to be cast until Obama's citizenship and related eligibility to hold office is resolved.

Orders from new president to spark lawsuit every time

Lawyer lining up plaintiff groups until citizenship dispute addressed

Posted: November 25, 2008
9:18 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2008 WorldNetDaily
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:37 AM   #65
Old Bich
Avalon Senior Member

http://web.mac.com/donnicoloff

Under "Articles" on this website is a fairly comprehensive background on BO and extended family. It compares BO's "official or public version" of himself with documented facts, that bear almost no resemblance to his public persona. It's quite lengthy, but well worth the read. The article includes backgrounds/genealogical histories on his family members as well.

Of note, there is also a similar research article on McCain.

IMHO, BO was chosen by TPTB long ago. He is NOT who he has been presented to be. Neither is McCain, but he's not the subject of the OP.

As an aside, those of you in the US, if you haven't listened to Michael Badnarik's Constitution Class, I highly recommend it. Sounds boring I know, but truly it's not. It's available on google videos in 7 one-hour parts. I have found that recommending this series of videos to people who need to wake up and learn the truth for themselves has had the best response from friends and family. Awakening is a difficult and often lengthy process for most. It simply cannot be accomplished in a single video or concept. People need something that opens their eyes immediately, makes them say WTF, and gets them interested enough to seek further truth on their own.

You don't get labeled a conspiracy nutso near as often either.
Old Bich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:05 AM   #66
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

So dream on.
Right on lotus complete waste of energy and time i don't believe none of it thats why its in project camelot back of beyond off topic kerrys gone ticket sales are down no more clues laters who cares got to get me one of those<AKA> sheep dogs

Last edited by SIR GALAHAD; 11-27-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:23 PM   #67
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No, I am referring to the people who post comments like, "who cares", or "move on"....I am totally open to open minded, informed and intelligent dialog. Heretic, is a great example of that. My comments were directed at people who don't seem to care about this issue, and I question why they would bother with their comments in the first place. When I see posts I don't care about, I don't take the time to make a "who cares" comment, I do move on.
The fact that you are stuck on something that has been disproven countless times, is proof that you need to let it go.

If you don't like the opinions of other people, then you shouldn't be posting topics like this. It's an open forum and opinions like "who cares?" and "move on" are opinions too, that as unfavorable as they may be to you, are often the opinions of people who are sick and tired of this forgery thing being dragged on.

Since when did this become a forum for nothing but baseless speculation and tin-foil hat theories?

The more you drag it on, the more negative energy you create and nothing gets done.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:36 PM   #68
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
The fact that you are stuck on something that has been disproven countless times, is proof that you need to let it go.

If you don't like the opinions of other people, then you shouldn't be posting topics like this. It's an open forum and opinions like "who cares?" and "move on" are opinions too, that as unfavorable as they may be to you, are often the opinions of people who are sick and tired of this forgery thing being dragged on.

Since when did this become a forum for nothing but baseless speculation and tin-foil hat theories?

The more you drag it on, the more negative energy you create and nothing gets done.
clap clap clap very well said humble your the best
Old 11-27-2008, 05:59 PM   #69
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Kind of a sidetrack to the OP, but good info:

An Examination of Obama's Use of Hidden Hypnosis Techniques In His Speeches

* open your mind, read and digest everything from both sides. You do not have to believe everything, but attempting to see everything from all sides is a good thing. If you do not allow yourself that, you will not grow.

John

Last edited by John aka#404; 11-27-2008 at 06:11 PM. Reason: changed uppercase to mixed-case
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:45 PM   #70
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I find it ironic that those who are wanting to "move on", and "not care" keep coming back here to post nonconstructive comments. adding nothing but disapproval and criticism And I thought constructive conversation was the point of these forums. To add to a thread, and not detract. To walk away with tolerance and not defame with criticism and contempt, a thread you find you may disagree with is the very basis of this forum.

Folks I voted for Obama and can relate to your angst but forget not the "beast" we have been dealing with for 60 years. And respect that others may not be so convinced (myself included) of any wrong doings during all of this. Its the GOVERNMENT remember? Your cheer to see this thread buried and out of sight is noted yet confusing by how many times you keep coming back here, "not caring" and "not moving on". And then posting about it.

Your clever and caviler attempts to quash intelligent discussion on a subject you find "closed" or a "non-issue" in such an enlightened and loving way shows your tolerance and desire to see this board flourish with a diversity of ideas, and an arena of freedom to explore ideas shunned by others who would stifle free speech!

You are most definitely some of the "positive" people here spreading great wonderful fuzzy feelings for us and humanity. And thank you for policing others with a firm judgment letting all know what "truth" really looks like so we can all follow your ideology and not have to think for ourself.

continue to clap clap clap and or pat yourselves on the back as best you can, you did a great job here making sure there are no other voices in the crowd to disagree with your own. Your open mindedness and respect for others have shown us all great lessons in humility and displays the angelic heritage you no doubt possess.

as for me, I would like to enjoy my experience talking with these fine folks on an issue I find interesting, and would be grateful to do so without enduring ridicule or punishment for my beliefs. Thank you so much.

Happy Holidays
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:48 PM   #71
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Heretic.

Happy Thanksgiving to all from the Great White North (actually still brown currently) !

John
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 03:14 AM   #72
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I find it ironic that those who are wanting to "move on", and "not care" keep coming back here to post nonconstructive comments. adding nothing but disapproval and criticism And I thought constructive conversation was the point of these forums. To add to a thread, and not detract. To walk away with tolerance and not defame with criticism and contempt, a thread you find you may disagree with is the very basis of this forum.
Are people who start countless threads about Obama, also contributing to the non-constructive nature of their threads?

How can you add to a thread that has nothing worthwhile to add to? I echo the sentiments of others who have said that when they look at the off-topic of this forum, it's all Obama, all the time and it's all negative as well.

I get the feeling that fear and hatred of minorities, especially blacks, controls the tone of most, if not all threads that discuss Obama.

Quote:
Folks I voted for Obama and can relate to your angst but forget not the "beast" we have been dealing with for 60 years. And respect that others may not be so convinced (myself included) of any wrong doings during all of this. Its the GOVERNMENT remember? Your cheer to see this thread buried and out of sight is noted yet confusing by how many times you keep coming back here, "not caring" and "not moving on". And then posting about it.
They have a right to not be convinced. They tend to over-do it though and now people are starting threads asking Obama supporters such as you and I to "apologize". Apologize for what? Apologize for having hope after dealing with 8 years of Bush? Apologize for wanting to live with hope and not fear?

Keep in mind, many of us are new to Avalon and the thoughts/theories that we encounter here. I'm not a hardcore believer in the NWO/PTB **** that people talk about on here. They're so bitter, that anyone who comes along is automatically a minion of the PTB to them.

I choose to live in a world of hope and not a world of fear. I choose not to crawl into my hidey-hole and worry about bombs and concentration camps and all of that ****. I am not worried about what happens on Earth because I am convinced that with 2012, brings a new beginning for all.

Quote:
Your clever and caviler attempts to quash intelligent discussion on a subject you find "closed" or a "non-issue" in such an enlightened and loving way shows your tolerance and desire to see this board flourish with a diversity of ideas, and an arena of freedom to explore ideas shunned by others who would stifle free speech!
Do you not understand that the majority of these threads are started by a small group of posters with an agenda? They're not casual observers. They're people with a hardcore, anti-Obama agenda and they spend time praising cretins like Sean Hannity and Ron Paul. They cry when people hold up Obama as a messiah (in their minds) but they have no problems with calling Ron Paul an enlightened soul. That is hypocrisy.

Keep in mind that this is a private forum and freedom of speech has never applied to private forums. People **** each other off and get banned.

Quote:
You are most definitely some of the "positive" people here spreading great wonderful fuzzy feelings for us and humanity. And thank you for policing others with a firm judgment letting all know what "truth" really looks like so we can all follow your ideology and not have to think for ourself.
I'm not going to believe something that someone with the word "truth" in their name says. They only wish that they knew the truth.

Quote:
continue to clap clap clap and or pat yourselves on the back as best you can, you did a great job here making sure there are no other voices in the crowd to disagree with your own. Your open mindedness and respect for others have shown us all great lessons in humility and displays the angelic heritage you no doubt possess.
Again, you're missing the point.

Quote:
as for me, I would like to enjoy my experience talking with these fine folks on an issue I find interesting, and would be grateful to do so without enduring ridicule or punishment for my beliefs. Thank you so much.

Happy Holidays
I would like to participate in a forum that doesn't have 500 anti-Obama threads on the front page, 24/7. I know that I am not alone.

Enjoy your holidays as well. No hard feelings.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:19 AM   #73
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
JUST like they will Throw out the rest of you rights and the small parts of the constution thats left! glad that dont bother you. ......Do i smell sheep? hmmm
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 03:28 AM   #74
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefla73 View Post
JUST like they will Throw out the rest of you rights and the small parts of the constution thats left! glad that dont bother you. ......Do i smell sheep? hmmm
To be fair, have they even bothered to USE the Constitution the past 8 years? I see a lot of people giving credence to it but in reality, the Constitution was nixed with the introduction of the USA Patriot Act.

In other words, one piece of paper replaced another. The constitution for all intents and purposes has been NULL and VOID for nearly 8 years.

Just keep this in mind when you mention it. It's not a good thing that it's not used.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:34 AM   #75
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 12-05-2008 at 05:16 AM.