Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 04:51 PM   #1
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Default What if NOTHING will change?

Hello dear friends.

There is a small but annoying thought that's cycling through my head lately.

What if NOTHING will happen?
What if Obama will get elected as scheduled, the economy will stay the same, no UFO will come to our rescue, 2012 will be just another day?

What if all this Forum and whistle blowers thing is just a fantasy, a dream?

This scares me most of all...
I would like very much your opinions on the matter.

love to you all...
nivosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:49 PM   #2
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What if NOTHING will change?

OK for ME .........I AM happy with my LIVE !!!

........... enough to eat, roof over head, and can LIVE MY WAY OF BELIVE,

.....i don"t need ufo"s, aliens or fanatic religion troublemakers.....

POLITIK ,MONEY,RELIGION,JEWS,ALIENS and other troublemakers

CAN LEAVE THE PLANET !!!!!!! .......one way ticket
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:09 PM   #3
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivosh View Post
Hello dear friends.

What if Obama will get elected as scheduled, the economy will stay the same, no UFO will come to our rescue, 2012 will be just another day?

love to you all...
Yes nivosh...I have been having the same thoughts lately...and while i am doing my best to PUSH those thoughts AWAY...i am feeling the creeping worm of doubt nevertheless...

I am going to attribute this to the frantic month of October...no real "surprise" to speak of, you can't really call the crash of the global economy a surprise, everyone saw that coming...yes the October 14 let-down was real...i felt it, even though i knew that the event could or could not happen...

It could be that the collective consciousness is experiencing this doubt...i am hoping that it doesn't last to long my friend...in the meantime i will continue to fight the impulse to give in to doubt...my spirit needs lifting, time to reconnect with nature, at least that's how i recharge...

peace

sylph
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #4
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

I always thought that stasis was the scariest thing of all, the possibility that nothing would ever change. Change I welcome.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:28 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes i have often wondered this myself, for me i need change this life is not what i want.
Everyday is a struggle because i can see through the whole charade.
Poverty goes on, starvation, wars, death, births peoples perceptions of life and what they want from it send a cringe running up my spine.

For me life would have to be more peaceful, people would have to be more understanding to each other and the each and everyone of us more loving and giving.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:32 PM   #6
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

You're the change, we cannot change anyone or make them change, to see the change we want we need to change, go within, change you innermost fears and insecurities. www.joy2meu.com/Innerchildhealing.html
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:32 PM   #7
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Well if nowt happens.........all well and good.........because we don't want it too........but what we will be is a bit more educated forewarned so therefore forarmed for any other such future happening........a few red faces are better than billions of dead faces.......we can give ourselves a pat on the back for our collective positivity and preparedness it may just have turned the tide

keep your head down watch your back
only run when you have to!!
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:32 PM   #8
LaRosa
Avalon Senior Member

Borrasca2012, this is totally right.

I prepare for the worst but hope for the best. First I make the changes inside me, in a way to find myself in a win/win situation. Whatever happen or not, i do all that is possible to make my life interesting. Theses probable events are just that, probability.

I'm not afraid of death, I'm a active person... anything goes or not, it's fine with me. Things are changing everyday.
LaRosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:36 PM   #9
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello dear friends.

love to you all...
Hi, what is important is to be prepared, then for any kind of emergency or sunny day, you will be ready.
The fact alone you are having these thought is a strength in itself, most people really do not have a clue about the universe they exist in.
have a great day
healing and peace
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:50 PM   #10
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello dear friends.

love to you all...

It's already changed, the light has been shone on the people that have hidden in the shadows, they are now fully exposed and have no hiding place. This has been challenging for people because of the suddenness of such information coming into peoples psyche. People are naturally afraid but feel powerless to do anything feeling overwhelmed by it all. Find as much information as possible, filter out what does not sit with you, find your own truth, more importantly find out who you truly are, realise your true self, release your fears anxieties and insecurities, realise that you are the power in all of this, take back your power, take ownership of your life your experiences, your behaviours, reactions and responses, where are they coming from. Do not blame, blaming makes you a victim of your circumstancs and gives someone or something else the power to affect you. Get informed, stay informed, spread the word.....
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:00 PM   #11
JoshG_528hz
Avalon Senior Member

first off, i have a problem with people thinking that a ufo or messiah or anything is going to come to our rescue. that just breeds victim consciousness. I, for one, am not a victim. I share the responsibility of our situation with every human on the planet. Nothing is anyone's fault. It's everyone's fault. But fault is not important. Blame does not matter. I don't blame the politicians or the illuminati or the freemasons. I don't hate the people that manipulate the 'masses'. We all share the same responsibility. The search for truth, to gain all knowledge and turn it into wisdom through understanding. To elevate the consciousness of this planet. To live the life of love.
As for all of this 'being a dream or fantasy', there is no doubt in my mind that it is not. I don't know about 2012 or martial law or anything really. Belive everything while believing nothing. The fact is that a small group of people attempt to control the thoughts of the population of earth to further their own adjendas, whatever they may be. And by the way, they are pretty damn good at it.
If this was all a farce, none of this was real, it's all a fantasy, i would feel EXTREMELY good. If this was all made through the minds of "conspiracy theorists" and they were ALL wrong, I would be happy. I would be glad to find that out.
All in all, I am not scared. I do not fear the future. I do not fear the unknown. I strive to know the unknown. To gain all knowledge.

I live the life I love and I love the life I live.

Last edited by JoshG_528hz; 11-02-2008 at 07:05 PM.
JoshG_528hz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:19 PM   #12
becky
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Nivosh,

Good question. I know what you mean. We've seen many predictions come and go without a payoff so to speak. Surely, a lot of things that we read and hear about are NOT going to happen. And many of them will not happen to us personally.

BUT, everything is constantly changing. We know through quantum physics that things change simply by being observed. So this universe is constantly expanding and changing.

However, for some reason, as humans, we tend to want the immediate gratification or confirmation of something. And we rarely get that. Just like for most of us, we make changes in our life slowly. Changes in our spirit, mentality, physicality, etc. These all take time. In the same way that a tides ebb and flow smooths out a rock.

Occasionally there are events that seem to come out of the blue that are huge and startle us and impact the globe: 911, natural disasters, assasinations, etc. But for the most part, it's a little here and a little there.

So, although, in my opinion, changes do seem to be speeding up a bit, the transformation and transition to a NEW AGE of love and compassion (if that is what you are referring to?) will not happen with a big bang.

But then again, as I've said in other posts, the more I learn, the less I feel I know.

Love and Haagen-Daaz,
Becky
becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:51 PM   #13
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

something will happen.
a lot of things happen every day. a slight increase in "events" might not be alarming. . the big expected change will come. it doesn`t have to happen all at once like in the movie "the day after tomorrow".
even if we had a pole shift for example there will still be those who won`t be badly affected and not think of it as big catastrophe for their own "little cosmos". (maybe not even taking much notice of the big bummer..these could be some mountain people already living on their own steam because they don`t have the choice..they could hear some horrifiying news on their old radio and just think "now they`re really exagerating!")while for others it could be the end of the world. (those living in florida for example..when the life they had is washed away and underwater)
for some, "end of the world" is already now..(some stock market people already voiced this and it was reported in the media)..for others it isn`t the end and never will be. for some of us it will be the beginning of the life we always wanted and the change towards it might even be happening too slowly for some .....
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:15 PM   #14
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrasca2012 View Post

POLITIK ,MONEY,RELIGION,JEWS,ALIENS and other troublemakers
I resent this statement personally!
nivosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #15
Proletariat
Avalon Senior Member

Well the prophecy DOES say the antichrist would come in the form of an individual who everyone looked up to, and praised and worshiped, which might explain why people are so hysterical over Obama.
Proletariat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:24 PM   #16
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

I still don't know where folks got the idea that someone or something was to save us, I myself never thought that. I mean I myself always look to other means for research I never even heard of Blossom Goodchild till after i heard Megentapixie and that was in passing at the time. And magenta pixie stated that that if we wanted to be saved, that it would be up to us even with the Oct.14th issue in not so many words, I still think people should look to more then one source.

The change should come from within at all times to start with, not with your neighbor.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:28 PM   #17
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Expectations usually lead to dissapointments or even resentments.
I guess one way to help would be to let go of the expectations of anything and just live in the moment.
Easier SAID than actually DONE!!!
I do hope for change.
I'm tired of hearing about destruction and corruption every day.
I guess I will start with changing myself!
But I know what you mean, it can gewt frustrating because there's an expectation there..
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #18
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
NO YOU DON"T

u are not so stupid to make war because u think u are the choosen ones....

u are somebody who want to wake up from this dream and make the world

into a better place.......thats why u are here at project camelot...or not ???

U KNOW what i mean..... when i look down there its always fight and

trouble........I AM TIERED of this and hope it will be QUIT there soon !!!!

WE DON"T want WAR on this PLANET !!!!!!!! NOT FOR FOOD

NOT FOR RELIGION, NOT FOR BORDERS,LAND......

WE DON"T NEED THESE WAR-PEOPLE........move......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:49 PM   #19
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello dear friends.

love to you all...
I woke up the other morning with the EXACT same thought, I almost wrote a thread about it as I felt I'd had a great revelation then I thought "why bother, no one will be interested" ...sort of apathetic. Maybe it's some giant subliminal message that's being sent out.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:52 PM   #20
weareone
Avalon Senior Member

thinking that god or aliens will come down and save us means you still have the victim attitude. If god comes it comes as an energy not a person. Obama wont change a thing because the external/internal us issues and political infra-structure wont change. I dont think when 2012 happens anything noticable will change, but i do think that when we look back on 2012 from 2022 we will se it as the time things changed. Peace
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:53 PM   #21
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Sooner or later folks have doubts on almost anything that comes there way, this is not uncommon
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:54 PM   #22
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proletariat View Post
Well the prophecy DOES say the antichrist would come in the form of an individual who everyone looked up to, and praised and worshiped, which might explain why people are so hysterical over Obama.

For goodness sake! More anti-Obama, there were (and still are) A LOT of people who "look up to , praise and worship" GWB and you couldn't get much closer to the anti-christ then him
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:58 PM   #23
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Me, too.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:02 PM   #24
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=borrasca2012;68361]OK for ME .........I AM happy with my LIVE !!!

There is no I OR My
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:03 PM   #25
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=4_P8S3H3kVw

the above video is a typical sensationalist media oriented scenario..will it happen like this? maybe..or not.

i had the chance to go to china a few days after the "tien an men square massacre".it was the best time to travel through china without other foreigners around. so a week after the massacre i still could see blood on the square..there were some guards staring at my video camera but that was it...it was far less creepy than being stared at by somebody "shady" in manhattan..it was strange how all foreigners left china, to go back to a even creepyer and more dangerous "hometown" in the US or elsewhere. (the media does that to us)
another example..when i visited sri lanka and the philippines, when the whole world saw war going on there..i was really disappointed to not see anything spectacular like in the news at all....ok some skelettons on the side of the road...so what? toombstones in a cemetary look more frightening.
often we have to go searching for "the action" or danger just to get electrocuted by some household appliance in home sweet home.

it really depends where we are or will be and the attitude we have...
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote