Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-05-2009, 06:58 AM   #51
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama...Treason....Tribunal.....Tennessee....Today !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Wayne Madsen is not someone I will depend on to tell me the truth.
mntruthseeker - I don't know much about Wayne Madsen. I started a thread about it, but there wasn't a response about him in particular. Is his information...?

NSA Security running amok to plug leaks about 9/11
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17502
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:23 AM   #52
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

No Caste

going to answer you on the Wayne Madsen video thread
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:03 AM   #53
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Yes, I understand all of this................My homework has been done a long time ago....................I know who prescott bush was. I didnt go there because this is about Obama.

I also know that getting rid of just Obama wouldnt change a thing........

We need to ger rid of many, if not all of them They all have their own agenda and its not with us in mind.
Your right, the whole rotten bunch needs to go and most of them we've never even seen or heard of...yikes, 13 ruling bloodlines! Where do you find these people to exterminate and smoke them out of their rat holes?

It's so frustrating to see people wasting so much time and energy on the pawns in the game who can't change much, when it's those behind the scenes need to be exposed for who and what they are, as well as the myth of American democracy. We live in an oligarchy, ruled by the elite...Here's one of the better explanations I've read in awhile of what's going down and with whom:

http://educate-yourself.org/cat/index.shtml#alt123
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:01 PM   #54
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

If you click on the:

American Grand Jury
http://americangrandjury.org/

It takes you to the profile, which shows that the subject of this story, Commander Fitzpatrick, is a guest on the radio show. Also, there is written text about the status of this Grand Jury hearing.
The American Grand Jury website has some interesting photos posted today, regarding a recent visit by the President in Chicago:

Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:29 PM   #55
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

people in this forum may very well get mad at us for "disecting" all of what is happening today but what they do not realize is that we are helping

If they believe that Obama is one of the "white hats" then its important that he knows how we feel. I just dont see sitting around and not showing where our hearts are. We have too much to lose

Regardless of what they know or do not know, who can really say ? They must not ever forget about our feelings.

I'm sure there will be those that will want blood but thats not the answer

We all want to evolve and that can only be done by ending the shadow government that is ruling our planet.

Enought of their lies and taking over lives by abductions, mind control or our children including those defending our lives.

You need to realize that unless we disinsemble the government as it is today we will not get any where else.

So even if this court is another dead end.............we must not stop

Its the end game for them.............not us
Old 12-05-2009, 07:08 PM   #56
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

From little acorns mighty marxist grow..... now thats a scary bed time story for the kids.....

Acorns aren't so little anymore
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:33 PM   #57
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Along the lines of what mntruthseeker has posted, here is an article that I received in a newsletter, which I posted on "The Tenth Amendment Center" thread:

It's Not Just Obama, It's the System
by Timothy Baldwin

(read more and comment here)

A new President would no more change the form and system of the federal government than would pumping trillions of dollars of tax payer monies create a stable and sound economic system in America.

Just as America’s paper currency (the dollar) is not backed by a solid foundation (e.g. gold-silver standard), so too the executive branch of the federal government is not backed by substantive principles of freedom.

Make no mistake about this: there has not been a United States President elected since 1861 that has advocated for the true principles of federalism and freedom, and both major political parties have only cemented and built upon the previous President’s legacy of federal power at the expense of the states and people.

If you think that freedom will be restored because a Republican who claims to be pro-life, pro-family, or pro-business sits in the White House, you are mistaken. If you think that Obama’s true birth place being revealed will restore all that we have lost for over 100 years and will somehow decapitate the head of the beast (thereby granting victory to “conservative America”), think again.

Old 12-05-2009, 07:47 PM   #58
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Along the lines of what mntruthseeker has posted, here is an article that I received in a newsletter, which I posted on "The Tenth Amendment Center" thread:

It's Not Just Obama, It's the System
by Timothy Baldwin

A new President would no more change the form and system of the federal government than would pumping trillions of dollars of tax payer monies create a stable and sound economic system in America.

Just as America’s paper currency (the dollar) is not backed by a solid foundation (e.g. gold-silver standard), so too the executive branch of the federal government is not backed by substantive principles of freedom.

Make no mistake about this: there has not been a United States President elected since 1861 that has advocated for the true principles of federalism and freedom, and both major political parties have only cemented and built upon the previous President’s legacy of federal power at the expense of the states and people.

If you think that freedom will be restored because a Republican who claims to be pro-life, pro-family, or pro-business sits in the White House, you are mistaken. If you think that Obama’s true birth place being revealed will restore all that we have lost for over 100 years and will somehow decapitate the head of the beast (thereby granting victory to “conservative America”), think again.

No truer words spoken then this Thank you
Old 12-05-2009, 08:11 PM   #59
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
"... from the number of predictions Wilcock has made that haven`t come out right lately I`d be holding off on listening to any more of Blossom Wilcock`s stuff for a while . If he gets some thing right and it comes out of his mouth first then I`ll believe him till then I question it..."

Sorry couldn't resist!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:13 PM   #60
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I have received a short reply from JB Williams.

The reply actually was only an URL which links to a blogtalkradio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/american-grand-jury

If you click on the:

American Grand Jury
http://americangrandjury.org/

It takes you to the profile, which shows that the subject of this story, Commander Fitzpatrick, is a guest on the radio show. Also, there is written text about the status of this Grand Jury hearing.
I have been doing some reading on the American Grand Jury website.

There is a page about Grand Jury Evidence, Rules, Indictments.

I am struck by the section about Indictments:

Indictments

In the common law legal system, an indictment is a formal accusation that a person has committed a criminal offense.

Traditionally an indictment was handed up by a grand jury, which returned a “true bill” if it found cause to make the charge, or “no bill” if it did not find cause. Most common law jurisdictions (EXCEPT for much of the United States) have abolished grand juries.

That previous statment applies to places like Canada, Australia, England, etc. The United States is the last bastion where prescribed law uses the Grand Jury system.

Why is the United States the only Nation as such that uses the Grand Jury system? It is very easy to answer. It is because we are a Free Nation and the Bill of Rights 5th Amendment under the Constitution protects us as follows:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury…

We have the right in this country to be judged by a jury of our peers and we cannot be charged with a major criminal offense UNLESS a jury of our peers hands down “presentments” or an indictment against us. The 5th Amendment is incredibily powerful. It is also the reason we need to use it before we lose it. Already the Grand Jury system in the United States is considered by many the “puppet” of the Court Prosecutor. But the truth of the matter is that the Constitution makes it perfectly clear that it is NOT. The Grand Jury trumps the Prosecutor with the ultimate law of the land. The Grand Jury is truly the Fourth Branch of the Government.

Our Founding Fathers were pretty smart, weren’t they?

This website seems to be saying that citizens can organize Grand Juries. I've never heard of this before and I will continue to research this.

Does anyone know anything about a grassroots, citizen-originated Grand Jury and how that would work?
Old 12-06-2009, 02:40 PM   #61
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

This website seems to be saying that citizens can organize Grand Juries. I've never heard of this before and I will continue to research this.

Does anyone know anything about a grassroots, citizen-originated Grand Jury and how that would work?
I have started a new thread for this: "American Grand Jury"
Old 12-07-2009, 09:19 PM   #62
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

It is and has been the 7th Decenber 2009 for 21:17 (at the time of writing)any News or is it as I predicted ?
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote