Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default breaking news; Gary McKinnon

Itv news 10.25pm this evening has just claimed that Gary McKinnon has lost his appeal!
OMG! never thought it would come to this.
Sorry no links i can not find anything on line as yet.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:49 PM   #2
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: breaking news; Gary McKinnon

Thanks Jacqui D

I am truly sorry to hear this news
If anyone finds more on this please post here.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:31 PM   #3
MoV
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: breaking news; Gary McKinnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Thanks Jacqui D

here it is ...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7533916.stm
+
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...adition-appeal
MoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:31 PM   #4
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi giovonni, i feel quite stunned really don't know what to say about this, i really thought he would be okay it's not signed and sealed yet, but his mother was talking on the news saying how the english system of law has let him down and i agree, any other country would be up there fighting for there own but as usual this country lets our own fight for themselves this has made me angry!!
My thoughts and love go out to Gary tonight i just hope things change for his own sanity and safety he will not survive if he has to go to america, i think the sooner we get this disclosure about ET's from Obama the better, if it ever happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Thanks Jacqui D

Old 10-09-2009, 10:49 PM   #5
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: breaking news; Gary McKinnon

Let me see if I have this right.

An innocent, harmless, and brave young man tries to expose the real criminals on the planet, or some of them, in fact he was just trying to leek information that we should all have in the first place... gets caught and extradited by uk criminal courts run by uk criminal lawyers (liars) and uk criminal judges.. only to be tried in us criminal courts run by us criminal liars and us criminal judges. Did I miss anything?

Ohh I can't wait until this shytstem crashes and we get back to some form of normality.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:03 PM   #6
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I got broken into once and lost a computer, stereo and a car i was working on. Didnt mind though, they were only looking around my house maybe even after information.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:22 PM   #7
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, I have to ask this, how many people on here had possesions stolen, or had your homes broken into and lost valuable items you treasured?

Go on be honest, would it have made you feel better knowing the person who did it was only looking for something.

Right lets take it another step.

You are safe in bed, someone breaks into your house, kids and wife/husband are in bed , safe you thought. This person wanders around your house in the dead of night without your permission but leaves with only info, paper or other. How would you feel, violated, dirty, vulnerable??

Makes no odds whether its your house or your website, you would not be pleased.

I know i am going to be ripped apart for this but its a true statement and just because it was a government computer, makes no difference.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:35 PM   #8
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I understand your point and it would be valid if our government wasn't rotten to the core.. so I'll just say.. stop defending the box.

I could give many examples of the Government illegally searching peoples homes and possessions. Here is 1 recent incident: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...zing-everyone/
Are you fine with this?
How come the government is not getting arrested for doing just what Gary did?

The way things are set up now, yes he should deserve some sort of retribution... a fine maybe... but jail time? In a foreign Country? Common that's just redonkulous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
I know i am going to be ripped apart for this but its a true statement and just because it was a government computer, makes no difference.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:43 PM   #9
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Defending the box?. Gees some people, I am trying to get out the box, you know think for my self, see how i would feel if it happened to me, think if i did what he did with the reasons he gave, then what would i expect to recieve as a punishment for it.

I am actually defending no one, just trying to make some people think in a different direction other than government. Government and what they have done to us all for so long still does not give us the right to do wrong and become criminals.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:48 PM   #10
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: breaking news; Gary McKinnon

Ok well lets go with your point Ammit.
Lets say you are a criminal who has all sorts of data on your computer that you don't don't want people to see. I dunno how you would feel if someone hacked into it, probably exposed and worried that people might find out what you are up to...

This is what happened in the Gary case.

The victim is not some innocent person having his house invaded... This seems to be the picture you are trying to portray however...

You can't just throw all examples into one pile...

Quote:
Defending the box?. Gees some people, I am trying to get out the box, you know think for my self, see how i would feel if it happened to me, think if i did what he did with the reasons he gave, then what would i expect to recieve as a punishment for it.

I am actually defending no one, just trying to make some people think in a different direction other than government. Government and what they have done to us all for so long still does not give us the right to do wrong and become criminals.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:59 PM   #11
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Could Gary claim to be a "freeman on the land"???? Or is it too late for this route?

i.e. claim back his right to be a freeman on the land and not applicable by maritime law?

Just a thought...

Or alternatively all he has to do is get on a boat, maybe unsinkable, and get out from the coast by a certain distance and he is not applicable by UK law...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:00 AM   #12
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

ok, the point I am trying to make is, he knowingly broke into a sensitive computer where he must have known that if caught he would be hit hard.

Well he got caught and is obviously being hit hard so, does this still make it right to become as bad as they are? I believe this site pours love and light onto us all even if we are as I stated in one of my other topics, " I am bottom of the rung". Where would you allow it to end, when would you allow the excuse of the governments bad deeds to us all end and stop all bad things that are going on.

Where do we become better than they are?
Old 10-10-2009, 12:29 AM   #13
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Where do we become better than they are?
My answer to that is when we listen to our heart and not our brain.

My heart says Gary is harmless and well meaning and does not deserve jail time.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:46 AM   #14
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
My answer to that is when we listen to our heart and not our brain.

My heart says Gary is harmless and well meaning and does not deserve jail time.
My heart is saying he did what he believed, my brain is saying he must have figured it was wrong to do it.

I have to ask, do you know this guy personally, do you know his actions were for good or was he just doing what he did because he had the skills to do it.

Are you using your own brain? to feel that what is going on is wrong or are you just listening to what is said on the avalon site and agreeing with it? You seem to be defending the guy , regardless of what he did and for what reasons.

Sometimes i feel to get an overall view of something then we must understand the other side of the argument. You cannot always sit on the fence and say " I ".
Old 10-10-2009, 12:55 AM   #15
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I'd rather they went after all the computer malware and virus writers myself.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:01 AM   #16
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Who is to say the malware and virus writers dont actually work for the malware and virus defeating industry?

After all said and done, if i was a goverment wanting to protect my data then I would employ Gary as a security advisor, after all, if he can get in then he might be able to keep others out.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:04 AM   #17
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

So lets see now......Gary is considered to be a criminal, so what would be fair punishment for his crimes........well lets look at any one of the elites, the bankers, any one of these people who have defrauded the public of their monies & are still doing it........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm they too are criminals & what kind of punishment do they get.......the best lawyers that the taxpayers money can buy, & if convicted, a slap on the hand & house arrest in some swanky suite in a fancy hotel. At the very worst, a short prison sentence with some homely perks thrown in. How's that for a fair & just system.

Our friend Gary will get the book thrown at him for his one-time crime, in order to help bring the truth to humanity, & a very long prison sentence. No fancy hotel suite for him, or any comforts from home.......but then he is just one of the peasants.....who cares about him...........he is disposable. Such is life of planet earth.

Beam me up Scotty
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 04:27 AM   #18
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know what the plans are now, but in July his lawyer said this:

What they are saying about Gary McKinnon
If the appeal is rejected, his lawyer, Karen Todner, plans to take the case to the House of Lords and/or the European Court of Human Rights...
http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/51271,...-united-states
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:21 AM   #19
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

I'm really ****** about Gary loosing his extradition case. I wish his appeal to the EU helps, but I'm afraid it's going to be a tough battle.

I'm going to do all I can to draw attention to this. I agree that he should be offered a job, not a prison sentance. If enough noise is made, it will not only help his case, but help with disclosure.

I have a cousin who once worked for the NSA's Central Security Service whose job it is to protect computer intellegence, etc. His duty involved transfering maintaining data that was in old hardware the the agency dosen't use anymore. Nothing too exciting (like shipping reciepts for paperwork in the cafiteria.... napkins and coffee cups) but he might have an insight or two.

If they try the case in LA, I have some lawyer friends who specialize in international law, but I would have to write a very persuasive letter as to why it's worth their time. The issue of UFOs and the secret space program would make more than a few worry about their reputations. I'm still going to try.

I was invited to a brunch with Congressman Sherman, who supports disclosure and exopolitics (like Ron Paul), but I didn't have the money one is expected to fork out for chow at the swanky restraunt. This was before Gary lost his battle. Now I would go anyway and approach Mr. Sherman in the parkng lot or something. We can still call his office and leave brief messages.

Let's not let this go until the last thread is pulled. Federal prisons are nasty places and Gary does not deserve such punishment.

Keep rolling the stones,

Paul

www.northhollywoodarts.com

www.ravensanddoves.com
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:41 AM   #20
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: breaking news; Gary McKinnon

good job he didn't illegally download a music file by mistake - he'd have been hung, drawn & quartered by now

if his hack had been at another time maybe it would have been overlooked - but being in the wake of 911 and knocking out US Navy systems for a week - a bit more difficult
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:42 AM   #21
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I can see most on this thread agree with me, however yes he did break the law, yes he did find evidence, yes he does deserve punishment.
However again i would like to point out that govenments/agents/police/ councils/ are doing this sort of thing all the time, looking into our private data on line.
No this is the governments and law going mad.
If it had been anything else other than looking for the truth i doubt if this would even have come to court.
Gary did what he did because he was sick like the most of us now of this denial of Et life forms/ufo's and free energy, something we have the right to know about!
They could have tried him here, he would have done his time but to send him out to the US to make an example of him will tip him over the edge and how does the crime he played out warrant 60/70 years in prison
If he does get sent to the US i have grave feelings for his sanity he has already said he would face suicide rather than being sentenced for life which it basically is, even murderers over here do not get a sentence like this.
And what of his mother how could she possibly be there for him she has fought a long battle on his behalf it's a sad day in the McKinnon household for sure.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:23 PM   #22
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Let me see if I have this right.

An innocent, harmless, and brave young man tries to expose the real criminals on the planet, or some of them, in fact he was just trying to leek information that we should all have in the first place... gets caught and extradited by uk criminal courts run by uk criminal lawyers (liars) and uk criminal judges.. only to be tried in us criminal courts run by us criminal liars and us criminal judges. Did I miss anything?

Ohh I can't wait until this shytstem crashes and we get back to some form of normality.
My thoughts exactly
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 02:53 PM   #23
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Latest news re Gary McKinnon - from the B.B.C - 17th Oct. -

His extradition to the U.S. has been put on hold for 14 days,
while psychiatric evidence is considered. The case has gone
to the Home Secretary (new one in post) who his lawyers say
has the legal right to overturn the court's decision.

I do think this may work out O.K. - there's a lot of people
supporting him here- Mayor of London, M.P.'s etc.

What a terrible ordeal for this man - to be kept in limbo
to so long. That in itself is a terrible punishment.

I do hope common sense prevails.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 03:56 PM   #24
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: breaking news; Gary McKinnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
Latest news re Gary McKinnon - from the B.B.C - 17th Oct. -

His extradition to the U.S. has been put on hold for 14 days,
while psychiatric evidence is considered. The case has gone
to the Home Secretary (new one in post) who his lawyers say
has the legal right to overturn the court's decision.

I do think this may work out O.K. - there's a lot of people
supporting him here- Mayor of London, M.P.'s etc.

What a terrible ordeal for this man - to be kept in limbo
to so long. That in itself is a terrible punishment.

I do hope common sense prevails.
Yes~ it should Noela, most countries won't even allow those with psych issue problems, too migrate to their countries. So~ it might be wiser and in the best interest for all, especially Gary and his family > to allow him to get the help and support within his own country. Since the US, usually places those with these kinds of medical issues > within the regualar prison populations.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:30 PM   #25
NicholaQuinn
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: breaking news; Gary McKinnon

I think Gary Mckinnon's story is so sad.
I hope to god there is a twist of fate some how and he gets to stay
here.
I just wish there was something more we could all do to help him.
They want him over there to make an example of him, its disgusting.
NicholaQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote