Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-09-2009, 02:05 AM   #1
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Fourth Kind

Just saw the Fourth Kind and was wondering if we have any members from Alaska on Project Avalon. I went to see the movie for information mostly, and interpretation secondly. The abductions portrayed in Nome were malevolent, seemed widespread and believed by few. If that's one of the groups of ETs we
will have to deal with.... That said, I haven't been able to validate that absolutely any of it is true or happened. It seems to be pure fiction. Does anyone know more?
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #2
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fourth Kind

Ok, Kerry saw the movie but knows that it is documented somewhere by her post on PC. The recordings did have ancient Sumerian language but I thought ETs communicated telepathically. These guys were mean and demonic.

Kerry's Post on PC:

8 November 2009 - Updated (expanded report from yesterday)

• Fourth Kind: The Movie - I want to recommend this very dark and disturbing film currenlty in theaters... It is about abduction specifically centered around true cases that took place in Nome, Alaska. What happened in that town is well documented and shown in this film which is a lot closer to a documentary than to a typical Hollywood film. It is, in my view, extremely timely in terms of the release of the information--that all abductions do not result in people who want to save the earth and join the aliens in their ships without discernment in order to save themselves from future earth changes...

There are strong references to the Annunaki (the dark side) as well as what could be interpreted as satanic type interactions leaving the open question as to just who the abductors are. The use of the ancient Sumarian language (recorded on tape is especially riveting and puzzling at the same time.

While it answers few questions -- the real questions are given great clarity and remind us of just how little we know for sure in regard to the 'visitors' be they from here, underground, under sea, interdimensionally, off planet or anywhere else.

--Kerry

Last edited by Mystique; 11-09-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #3
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

double post

Last edited by Mystique; 11-09-2009 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Double post
Old 11-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #4
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

I do not at this time have any way of knowing just "where" in Alaska this took place.

At the time the "exprince" was told to me I thought in my own head. "Yeah right!" and as a question asked "What had you been drinking / smoking?" However I can tell you it was in the 1980's.
The person was my own brother. "Who in life had a huge drug / drinking issue."

He was up in a small cabin it was the cold of winter never light even in the day time. The place where he was sleeping was a few miles on snow machine from a small villiage.

He woke up to a "blue light" there were more than one "of them" they did the physical exam. After the "probe" one of them was trying to tell him something about his body. What I do recall was a "blue wand" or stick with a light on the end being used on his body. In the following year when he was back state side "never really over the whole encounter" a true medical emergncy took place when for some reason a absess formed up inside his recitum. This did require surgery and it was not a "in and out" type thing he had to stay at the hospital for 3 days.

I have many (strange) ideas about this whole "game" that is unfolding. The big thing is that some of those UFO's are NOT here to help.

I just want to remind each of you that much of this has to do with our own mind power. Keep control of your own thinking.. DO not go watch all the "box office hits". If you WISH to gain knowledge on things that are going on there are a few T.V. "programs" which will serve the bill to "fill you in".

Stargate SG1 is a good starting point.

William Henry is on the right track. The war is not about oil it is about stargate location. And the other one is not about "freeing the people" it is about poppies so our governement can keep all the "black" projects going.

I use the term "our governement" in a very loose term as WE are the people and it is the "People" who are working for the "$" who in fact are "doing" many of the programs such as war, and other dark things.
The thing is that it is all falling down. FIAT is a nice car but for a money system it sucks. The mind is more important to control and to keep it busy thinking about what the stock market is doing helps "the dark side".

Remember: Life is a gift, we have to keep trying.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:40 PM   #5
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

I am a big fan of Milla Jovovich, and I am tempted to see this film, along
with 2012.

However, I think both would have a significant negative impact on me,
so I am going to forego these experiences.

Some things need to be faced for the sake of information. I don't
think watching these movies will tell me anything I don't already know
and therefore would be entertainment.

I will focus my attention on something more positive instead.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #6
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Believe me folks....
this is too real to not be real....

In the movie they claim to be imprints from the father creator within all of us...

and "enforce their will" which has to do with Araaman...father...

all logical if you know your stuff..... disturbing and necessary... purge your fear folks.... or be "freaked out" when its your turn to decide...
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #7
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

The movie is a mixture of horror and science fiction which shows how the aliens are coming on our earth for several years and how they are kidnapping our fellow beings and Nome, Alaska is probably the best place for them to kidnap a human being.
What is the reality behind the disappearences of people in nome, alaska? the reality is that yes, there was a string of disappearences on the west coast of Alaska and FBI Officials were also called to investigate on the matter as it was becoming more serious for the residents, after full investigation of 20 cases, they concluded that there were no reality about the alien abductions in Nome, Alaska and the disappearences were the reason of alcohol and frigid temperatures in which 9 bodies were never found.

http://news.puggal.com/dr-abigail-ty...-alaska-11190/
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:09 PM   #8
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard this is true (Fourth Kind) but Abigail is not her real name. I saw it the other night.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:49 PM   #9
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Mystique. Here is a 6 years old thread about the incident. Very interesting reading.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/archive/t-226986.html

Now, here is where most of the talked happened, it is the Nome newspaper site. Unfortunnatly, the archive only goes back to jan2009. Maybe you can contact the newspaper to ask for more information on their part. But certainly not a good thing for them to come back on...

http://www.nomenugget.net/index.php

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:56 AM   #10
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the links, Steven. I checked them out but only the most recent ones. I don't think I'll be paying the $65.00 yo be a regular subscriber. However, it is 22 degrees in Nome with 8 inches of snow expected on Tuesday. Wow,....
Old 11-10-2009, 03:23 AM   #11
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

My partner was raised in Homer, Alaska, and has told me of the alien abductions in Alaska that he heard about as a child. His opinion is that the stories are true. As for the movie, I don't intend to watch it, not that I disbelieve the story, but I just prefer not to watch scary movies of any kind. What I think is important, and more scary in Alaska, is HAARP. They should make a movie about the real goins-on at that place. I have one more comment about Kerry's statement about the Annunaki being from "the dark side". Obviously, she hasn't read Zechariah Sitchin's books in their entirety. The Annunaki have personalities just like humans, positive and negative. They should not be grouped into one type of being. I love what Kerry does, but in some areas she is very opinionated and convinces others that the Annunaki are all bad, and people take her word rather than doing their own research. Condemnation without investigation equals ignorance. It is in the understanding of the Sumerian information that one begins to find the truth about the world we live in today.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:39 AM   #12
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Figures that Kerry would recommend it, it helps her evangelize the hostile universe paradigm.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:43 AM   #13
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Figures that Kerry would recommend it, it helps her evangelize the hostile universe paradigm
From Project Camelot's homepage:

Quote:
9 November 2009 - Updated

• Fourth Kind: The Movie - CORRECTION: I understand this was a BLAIR WITCH TYPE HOAX (this crossed my mind initially as it came across as authentic if strangely skewed and initially seemed over the top).. With this in mind I do not recommend it, except as a study into the motivation behind the deception that must be involved in the release of this very dark and disturbing film currenlty in theaters.....
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:17 AM   #14
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Figures that Kerry would recommend it, it helps her evangelize the hostile universe paradigm.

WE are all here NOW for a reason..

"life is a gift, we must keep trying."

Right at this very moment I am going to feed some energy out to you.

The "Movie" she (Kerry) spoke of touched her. IT was VERY WELL DONE & I say that from what I saw of the trailers. The reason things ring true is because our soul knows what is real and true. Her disernment is also truth.

Do not for one moment think that all E.T.'s are "good guys".. MY WORDS...

So yeah that is what I'm here NOW to say.

The energy of the type of message you posted today on the board is a waste of mind power. It serves no one.

On an ending note. My brother who was "examained" while in a remote cabin up in Alaska TOOK HIS LIFE..... Yeah it was his choice but his whold mind got ripped open with that whole experince. For many years after he would close the drapes at night this while living in a large city. His kids still remember how freaked out he was. Let something like that happen to you and let us see how strong you are. Kerry doesn't need me or any other person to stick up for her. I am sticking up for my own energy. I am stronger then you.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:44 AM   #15
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

I have just seen the trailer but there seem to be a couple of significant symbols in it. First of all the abductees say that they see an owl at their window. There is a statue of an owl at Bohemian Grove. Also the time 3:33 seems to be when the abductions take place. This may have a reference to masonry (33) or the number 666.
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #16
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

What is truth? Who can define truth?

A movie like this, made to entertain and thrill, but also to think...never once does it cross my mind to believe or disbelieve. "Truth" can be found everywhere, if one looks hard enough.

I watch a movie, for what it is...a movie. Same with a book, a report, a post on Avalon. It's all a story made to make you believe, truth or not.

I can get excited because a topic touch my interest, but I never strip it down to being truth or lies. Believe or not believe.

Scary movie, controversial movie, disgusting movie etc etc, none of these would ever make me not go see the movie. Fear is only real if you believe it is, so by not going to see what you would want to see...you only confirm to yourself that you believe in fear and that it may control you.

Don't go see a movie that doesn't catch your interest, don't see it just because someone else says you should even though you don't really want to.
But do see a movie if that is what you want, even though the whole world tells you not to.

We all seem to seek common truth, but I'm not sure there is such a thing. Truth for me is rarely truth for someone else, even though we at some degree can accept it as a common truth.

I'm gonna see Fourth Kind, I will probably think it was cool, and that's it. It could turn the other way too...I did not like Blairwitch Project, what was so exciting about persons panting around in the forest for an hour, hour and a half.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:14 PM   #17
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

just my observation, but it seems obvious that these particular et's made a deal with agencies to keep these out of the spot light.... the lady in this story has obviously been genetically manipulated somewhere along the line... why wouldnt they have interest in her.????
Old 11-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #18
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
Obviously, she hasn't read Zechariah Sitchin's books in their entirety. The Annunaki have personalities just like humans, positive and negative. They should not be grouped into one type of being. I love what Kerry does, but in some areas she is very opinionated and convinces others that the Annunaki are all bad, and people take her word rather than doing their own research. Condemnation without investigation equals ignorance. It is in the understanding of the Sumerian information that one begins to find the truth about the world we live in today.

Is it possible that Stitchin is a front man for the Annunaki? According to Arizona Wilder's testimony, Stitchin himself is a shapeshifter and he is controlling the message that is delivered. She is not giving us her opinion, she is saying what she herself witnessed during satanic rituals which he took part and led.

My discernment is very strongly in line with Kerry's on this one, the Annunaki are not a friendly bunch as much as they might like you to think otherwise.

Spiritual truth is where the true power lies, personally, I believe the Sumerian tablets is all dark side of the force stuff, our fake and manipulated history more than anything.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 11-10-2009 at 09:14 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:32 PM   #19
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

a really decent movie actually.

I saw it the other night and was pleasantly surprised by it.

some may call it "disinfo".. which it very well may be.. or partially be.

But we know of other accounts (Travis Walton) for one example...
who has had experiences with very 'unpleasant' beings whho did terrible things to him.

So ... disinfo....
or..
simply telling one side of a multifaceted , true story.

still, after seeing it,
I have no more fear of malevolent beings than i did before seeing it,
which wasnt much. lol

well done film i think.

and i love how they added the ancient aspect into it,
ie, the Sumerians and their "story".

and Mila Jovovich is great! and Hot!! lol

ohh, and it was 3:33 just now when I posted and looked at the clock! lol

Last edited by Orion11; 11-10-2009 at 08:35 PM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #20
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie1971 View Post
WE are all here NOW for a reason..

The energy of the type of message you posted today on the board is a waste of mind power. It serves no one.

Let something like that happen to you and let us see how strong you are. Kerry doesn't need me or any other person to stick up for her. I am sticking up for my own energy. I am stronger then you.
I think that everyone (including you ofcourse) is entitled to express their opinion whether or not it is "liked" by all.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #21
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Drunvalo speaks about first meeting our father. this movie helps to purge fear to the possibility.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:55 AM   #22
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Is it possible that Stitchin is a front man for the Annunaki? According to Arizona Wilder's testimony, Stitchin himself is a shapeshifter and he is controlling the message that is delivered. She is not giving us her opinion, she is saying what she herself witnessed during satanic rituals which he took part and led.

My discernment is very strongly in line with Kerry's on this one, the Annunaki are not a friendly bunch as much as they might like you to think otherwise.

Spiritual truth is where the true power lies, personally, I believe the Sumerian tablets is all dark side of the force stuff, our fake and manipulated history more than anything.
Let me first say that I follow the work of David Icke, and agree with lots of what he says. I do not believe a lot of what Arizona Wilder said though. I watched the full interview and heard David say that Sitchin had also warned him against investigating the reptilian shapeshifters. He didn't elaborate further to express why Sitchin thought he should avoid that material. I don't believe that Sitchin is a "front man" for the Annunaki. I believe that he has given his lifetime to the study of Sumerian history and that he felt compelled to share that information with others. As I stated before, in my opinion, humans have some of the same good and bad types as the Annunaki. Nowhere does Sitchin state that they were reptilian. In fact, he makes it clear that they were/are humanoid in appearance. To be sure, there were some really bad Annunaki who did terrible things such as using nuclear weapons against one another, having sex with humans that was not seen in a good light, etc. You cannot group an entire race into the category of evil or bad guys just because some of them do terrible things. There were others who did extraordinarily kind things for humans and those same ones had a love for humans that others did not, which is why humanity survived the deluge; love and compassion. I encourage you to read all of Sitchin's work with an open mind before you condemn him and the Annunaki. There are many investigators such as Jim Marrs, Lloyd Pye and even Bob Dean who are believers in Sitchin's work because they've also researched the seemingly unbelievable tales of the Annunaki.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:57 AM   #23
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Happyhollergal,

Gratitude for sharing. I must say, I have some very different understandings.

Regardless, these details are not so important because the light will be victorious.

However, I personally recommend that people start focusing a lot higher than the reptilians and the anu's because you certainly do attract what you put your attention on.

The spiritual realm is where I believe our attention should go, Christ Beings, Buddhic Beings, the Elohim, Archangels, God, our own I AM Presence, that is where the focus should Be. We should focus on connecting to our own divine flame within our heart. The truth we seek is waiting for us there.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 11-11-2009 at 08:11 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:56 AM   #24
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Happyhollergal,

Gratitude for sharing. I must say, I have some very different understandings.

Regardless, these details are not so important because the light will be victorious.

However, I personally recommend that people start focusing a lot higher than the reptilians and the anu's because you certainly do attract what you put your attention on.

The spiritual realm is where I believe our attention should go, Christ Beings, Buddhic Beings, the Elohim, Archangels, God, our own I AM Presence, that is where the focus should Be. We should focus on connecting to our own divine flame within our heart. The truth we seek is waiting for us there.
I will quote from the definition of Elohim, given in Zechariah Sitchin's most recent book, The Earth Chronicles Handbook.

Elohim: Though usually translated 'God', this biblical word is a plural of El not only grammatically but also in context, as when the Elohim said "let us fashion the Adam in our image and after our likeness" (Genesis 1). Genesis 6 refers to the "sons of the Elohim" who took Daughters of Man as wives. ZS has pointed out that the parallel Sumerian sources of this and other relevant passages in the Bible attribute the events to the Annunaki.

You seem to be saying that to be aware of the Annunaki and Reptilians implies that one is focused on those, which will supposedly attract what specifically? How is it that you have deduced that I am not focused on a spiritual journey because I discuss the writings of Zechariah Sitchin? You know, it's people like you who go around preaching spirituality that really turn me off. Are we to not share information about other subjects in our attempts to learn about the universe that we inhabit? Are we to only discuss spiritual subjects? If that's what I wanted, I would be in a church somewhere. I'm not in church, and would appreciate it if people would stop passing judgement and giving advice as to where one's focus should be. It's one thing to recommend something to others, it is entirely another to tell others where their higher learning should be obtained from. As a final thought, I actually became more spiritual after reading Sitchin's work than I ever was before as a pew warmer in church, because I was taught some things, rather than being preached at. Avalon is a place for learning about everything. When it becomes a place where we can only discuss spiritual ideas, I'll be the first to leave.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:52 AM   #25
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: Fourth Kind

think first impressions and feeling are the correct ones to go with before you are swayed by the thoughts of others
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote