Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > Sharing Resources

Notices

Old 03-28-2009, 01:23 AM   #26
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anastasia - Please, please read these hope filled books...

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #27
singularitylight
Avalon Senior Member

I am re reading "The Ringing Cedars of Russia" books after having read them about one and a half years ago. They impacted me greatly then, but they are many more times powerful now. This time I started with book six, "The Book of Kin" which in my opinion is sort of a book of completion and wholeness regarding the over view of what Anastasia is communicating.

I think I'll just go and continue reading..............
singularitylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:48 AM   #28
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Does no one use their local library anymore? I got 7 of them from my local library over a year ago and read them.......I have to say I was disappointed. The only part that really caught my attention was how one grows the seeds by first putting them in your mouth. Had never heard of that before. But the rest of the material was ho-hum for me.

Maybe I would have a different reaction a 2nd time around?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:03 AM   #29
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Could well be that you have changed in the last year and might well find something different in the books now - or not, who knows. I rarely use the library for what I consider "reference books." - there may come a time when the library is no longer available. I only would use the library for for what I consider "fluff" reading - and I don't do much of that anymore.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:24 AM   #30
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Could well be that you have changed in the last year and might well find something different in the books now - or not, who knows. I rarely use the library for what I consider "reference books." - there may come a time when the library is no longer available. I only would use the library for for what I consider "fluff" reading - and I don't do much of that anymore.
alys
The library carries a lot more than fluff books. I have borrowed a gazillon books on spirituality & metaphysics from my library. Saves a ton of money on buying them. For those here who want to read Ringing Cedars and can't afford to buy them, try your library. Thing is if we don't support our local libraries, the government will shut them down.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #31
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I understand your philosophy. However, if it gets as bad as I think it's going to get, they will be shut down anyway. And then I would be without my reference books. Those I will buy. Tinging Cedars I consider reference books, based on the information within them - even if it's put into what appears to be a story line. Anything I don't feel it is important for me to keep for the times ahead, I will borrow.... at least until we no longer can.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #32
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

I read the e-book version for the first one in the series and it was very interesting..seems like lots of lost knowledge between nature and man's relationship. I think there's an e-book for the 2nd one also.

As far as the post about protecting the solar panels, unplugging would help. To be absolutely safe, wrapping in metal foil would be good. The basement may weaken the EMF penetration, but does not stop it (you still get radio reception in a basement parking). For your electronics, when the time comes, the best is to put it in a metal garbage can. Cheap and simple.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:09 AM   #33
cway
Avalon Senior Member

These seem to wonderful books I have read Anastasia and Co Creation, some of the books can be read in part on google books

http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&...-8&sa=N&tab=wp
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:23 AM   #34
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Even though I have the real books I would like them all on ebook too for sharing and portability.
I have not managed to find ANY of the 9 books except for the first in PDF format.. there are a few links to the 2nd book but they are all just the 1st book incorrectly labeled if you look at them properly.

If anyone finds:

The Ringing Cedars of Russia

The Space of Love

Co-Creation

Who Are We?

The Book of Kin

The Energy of Life

The New Civilization

The Rites of Love

In PDF PLEASE upload them to the Avalon Ark library or contact me with the location and I will up them to the Ark for everyones benefit.
I have been wanting to make PDFs of them myself but I dont have enough freetime for the task.

THANKS
Old 05-04-2009, 03:59 AM   #35
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Interviews with the translator of the books

http://www.blubrry.com/beyond50radio...series-part-1/

http://www.blubrry.com/beyond50radio...russia-book-2/

http://www.blubrry.com/beyond50radio...f-love-book-3/
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:53 PM   #36
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Anastasia - Please, please read these hope filled books...

***Free Government Land for Food-Gardens: UN Petitioned Online!

I have recentely started to read the Anastasia books and find them immensely valuable! There seems to be much wisdom to help us get back to being self-sustaining while being in total harmony with Mother Earth.

While browsing the "Ringing Cedars of Russia" website, I came across a petition that is being presented to the United Nations. It requests the U.N. General Assembly to help create sustainable small family-plot sized food-gardens all over the world by way of member nations dedicating unused, free government land for such purposes.

I thought it might be a great tool for Avalon members that desire change toward a more simple, harmonious way of life and want their voice heard to contribute their signature on the petition.

You can read more detailed information on their website here:

http://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org...petition.php#2

There are calls for email signature collections as well as an online petition:

TO SIGN THE PETITION ONLINE, CLICK HERE:
http://www.petitiononline.com/SoLMag/petition.html

With much gratitude for your consideration,

**Cosmic Dancer**
Cosmic Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:54 AM   #37
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

Cosmic Dancer, thank you for spreading the word about the petition!
We have more than 1930 signatures already.
Just need about 100 more before we close it and send it to United Nations!
Please, everyone, who wish to be the change, take a minute to sign -
http://www.petitiononline.com/SoLMag/petition.html
VestnikRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:11 AM   #38
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member

Hello VestnikRA,

It is truly my pleasure to do all I can to help gather signatures for this petition. I have truly become inspired by all I've read from Anastasia. It rings so true inside of me.

I also created a new thread with the same message I posted here under "Project Avalon General Discussion". Unfortunately not one person has replied or taken the opportunity to get involved yet.

I will certainly do my best to spread the word even out of this forum. I will also focus on the accomplishemnt of collecting 100 more signatures and will send my well intentioned energy that this petition may bear good fruit.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:55 AM   #39
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have the real desire to get these books but it is alot at this time, even to the used books.

I am going to visit a used book store just to see if I can find these there. I heard about them before but the "pull" to get them is very strong now so it is a must.

Thank you for listing the books
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:35 AM   #40
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

If you feel attracted by the books and The Ringing Cedars movement please support it with your actions! Here is what you can do to help us spread the word about Space of Love co-creation:

1. Supply your local libraries with the books of The Ringing Cedars series. You may bring book 1 Anastasia to the libraries as a gift together with some posters and general information about Ringing Cedars. (Library staff usually know nothing about it so you will have to give them enough info to raise their interest.) Suggest them to order other books of the series (or just give them the books if you can afford it).

2. Come to your local library's manager with an offer to organize a small exhibition (a display board) about The Ringing Cedars series. They usually don't mind it if you explain that you will bring all books and posters and information and they will only need to provide you with a display board. For the display you may take the books from the library stock if they have them already or just bring your own. Beside the books you may put any other accompanying staff, (Space of Love Magazine, http://www.spaceoflovemagazine.com , for instance!), and also some printouts - articles, inspiring pictures, websites etc.

3. Visit your local spiritual, ecological, green societies (like "New Age", Theosophical, Anthroposophical, Rudolf Steiner's, etc, whatever you know around) and tell them about Anastasia and The Ringing Cedars series. In most cases they will be interested to listen and if you can give them a book or point a library where they can take it, that would be great.

4. If you are an active community member (I mean local community) suggest book discussion and tell about Anastasia on one of the meetings.

5. Internet. There is a huge number of spiritual forums and blogs where you can tell about The Ringing Cedars and raise the interest in Space of Love creation and answer the questions etc. Please do write me to radaryu@gmail.com and I will send you a list of spiritual forums where you can talk about it.

6. Please suggest your own ideas!
Please note: I have files with The Ringing Cedars poster and booklet and also a couple of fliers and some other info that may be put on display. You can download them directly from here:
Fliers, booklet - http://www.spaceoflove.com/fliers.zip
Poster - books, - http://www.spaceoflove.com/poster-full.jpg
Poster - magazines - http://www.spaceoflove.com/big_3.png

As for the Space of Love magazine, (http://www.spaceoflovemagazine.com) here is a link where you can subscribe - http://www.spaceoflovemagazine.com/pm3/register.html (if you have not subscribed yet) Unfortunately, we can't just give it for free because it is a printed magazine and all expenses are on two of us (Regina Jensen and myself). As far as we know SOL magazine is the only printed magazine (in English) of Anastasia type in the world. So if you subscribe you will support not only Space of Love magazine but the whole Ringing Cedars movement.
For those subscribers who really wish to spread the word about Space of Love co-creation we are happy to send one extra copy of any SOL issue for free to give it to your local library.
With Love and Light!
Yuri Smirnov,
SOL magazine, publisher,
www.spaceoflovemagazine.com

Last edited by VestnikRA; 06-12-2009 at 04:38 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:35 AM   #41
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Anastasia - Please, please read these hope filled books...

Book 2 of the Ringing Cedars books now available as an ebook to download here
Old 06-14-2009, 08:39 AM   #42
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

That's great!
Thank you for the link, Luminari!
This kind of literature must be acceptable for free!
At least this is how it works in Russia - all books of the Ringing Cedars series are available for free download on the main RC website www.anastasia.ru
Old 06-14-2009, 09:16 AM   #43
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VestnikRA View Post
That's great!
Thank you for the link, Luminari!
This kind of literature must be acceptable for free!
At least this is how it works in Russia - all books of the Ringing Cedars series are available for free download on the main RC website www.anastasia.ru
Thanks VestnikRA! wish I could read russian, that site looks like it has many interesting articles.

I have all the books of course but they are very precious to me, its great to be able to email friends the ebooks instead of lending out my personal copies.

So far only the first 2 books as ebooks in english. I will post the others when they become available, im sure there are people out there working on the others as we speak.

Can you answer a burning question for me please?:
Is Vladimir working on a new book? If so any information about that? Title, releasedate etc

Thanks again
Old 06-15-2009, 10:03 AM   #44
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

As far as I heard, V.Megre has been busy writing book 9 which was planned for January 2009. But this new book has not been published yet, most likely because of V.Megre's decision. May be he decided that he needs more time to comprehend very important information recieved from Anastasia.

Anyway, our SOL editor Regina Jensen had an interview with Vladimir Megre in 2008 where you can read what he told about his new book -
http://www.vladimirmegre.com/vladimi..._interview.php
Old 06-15-2009, 11:16 AM   #45
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Anastasia - Please, please read these hope filled books...

Quote:
As far as I heard, V.Megre has been busy writing book 9 which was planned for January 2009. But this new book has not been published yet, most likely because of V.Megre's decision. May be he decided that he needs more time to comprehend very important information recieved from Anastasia.

Anyway, our SOL editor Regina Jensen had an interview with Vladimir Megre in 2008 where you can read what he told about his new book -
http://www.vladimirmegre.com/vladimi..._interview.php
Great interview!

Thanks that is very exciting news, I wasn't sure if there would be another one.

Old 06-16-2009, 01:26 PM   #46
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, I found this link - Book 4 Co-creation in English!

http://curezone.com/upload/PDF/Co_Cr...imir_Megre.rar
Old 06-16-2009, 01:37 PM   #47
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey, I found this link - Book 4 Co-creation in English!

http://curezone.com/upload/PDF/Co_Cr...imir_Megre.rar
Woohoo thanks downloading it now.

Keep an eye out for 'Space Of Love' thats my favourite of alll of them.

Thanks VestnikRA you're an angel amoung men.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:07 PM   #48
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Anastasia - Please, please read these hope filled books...

Found book 3 and book 5!!!!

http://www.demonoid.com/files/?categ...rs&uid=0&sort=

you might need to a member though...

I will upload them to the ark tomorrow for everyone (after midnight here, going offline to do some skywatching before bed.. sweet dreams everyone).

Old 06-16-2009, 02:13 PM   #49
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Anastasia - Please, please read these hope filled books...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Found book 3 and book 5!!!!

http://www.demonoid.com/files/?categ...rs&uid=0&sort=

you might need to a member though...

I will upload them to the ark tomorrow for everyone (after midnight here, going offline to do some skywatching before bed.. sweet dreams everyone).

Its letting me download both those torrents without logging in. So go for it guys!

The first 5 books are there on that link.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #50
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member

I'm so grateful to find these e-books!!!

Thank you to VestnikRa for e-book 4.
Thank you Luminari for e-book 3 and 5.
I'll be happily reading and sharing these wondrous wells of wisdom!

In gratitude and kindness,
--Cosmic Dancer