Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-05-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Duncan O'Finioan to appear tomorrow in Jesse Ventura's show

Duncan O'Finioan http://www.duncanofinioan.com/ , mind controlled super soldier, is featured in this Wednesday's (January 6th) episode of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspirac...des/index.html on TRU TV. The episode is entitled Manchurian Candidate.

Appearing with Duncan is another Project Camelot http://www.projectcamelot.org/ alum, Dave Corso. Not only that, but the esteemed Dr. Colin Ross http://www.rossinst.com/about_dr_colin_ross.html is in the episode as well and both Duncan and Dr. Ross will be speaking at the MK ULTRA Mind Control Conference http://mkultraconference.com/ on February 13 and 14, 2010 in Boston (MKULTRAconference.com).

The conference will cover a wide range of issues related to mind control as well as harnessing the power of the mind. The other speakers for the two day conference are Stewart Swerdlow, Rebecca Jernigan, Doc Barham, Raelle Valenta, and it will be emceed by Project Camelot's own Kerry Cassidy.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Duncan O'Finioan to appear tomorrow in Jesse Ventura's show

Eleni is this a live broadcast or pre -recorded i would like to catch this one do not recognise this site, thanks
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

It's been pre-recorded and it is on US tv...I don't have TV so won't be seeing it until there is a link to watch afterwards.....
Old 01-06-2010, 01:25 PM   #4
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I doubt if i will get US link here in Uk i will be looking out for this one at later date, thanks Eleni.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

The following link is to a site that lends support to Duncan's testimony, by a man named "Andy Pero". I read this years ago - before I came in contact with Project Camelot, but have not seen this ever discussed here, so if you are interested, I'd check it out, I believe it is a very similar case and who knows, they might have been in the same room at one time or another.

I wish B & K could find him for an interview.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...l_superman.htm
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:45 PM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

yes i have read Andy pero's writing very interesting also links in with james casbolt another here on this forum with similar experiences.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:52 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Thanks so much Eleni, Duncan is one of my favorite people and I will make sure I watch this tonight.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:23 AM   #8
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:59 AM   #9
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

has the 9/11 episode come out yet?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:30 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
has the 9/11 episode come out yet?
Yes, but I was not impressed..............he discusses the facts of using explosives and the paint that was placed on the walls (hidden fact from anyone doing the painting) when I truly believed they used HARP technology as Professor Judy Woods reported.........she has more than enough evidence of this. Dr Woods says that if they accused them of the crime using the wrong cause that it would be double jeopardy if they then discovered it was caused by different means. Last I heard she has filed claim in NYC

Guess I just wonder if he is doing this just to place fear in peoples minds. I'm sorry , I want more more more LOL
Old 01-07-2010, 11:38 AM   #11
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I truly believed they used HARP technology as Professor Judy Woods reported.........she has more than enough evidence of this.
Yes I agree.

It most likely was not normal explosives or anything, definitely not airplanes that took those buildings down, and definitely not 'master pilot' hijackers either.

I feel the real perpetrators of this conspiracy have remained effectively anonymous throughout all the years of several independent investigation. Even though it is known there were the 'five dancing israelis', mossad agents, who admitted on their national television that they were there to 'document the event'. Yet everyone places blame on this mythical "nwo", who, coincidentally I also feel is a well crafted fabrication in conspiracy communities to hide the tracks of intelligence agencies like the mossad, from ever being involved, and thus, not ever liable to any serious charges.

And lets not forget the ADL (anti-defamation-league), that if you were to encounter their agents on forums like this one, and say you mention or implicate mossad or israelis in the 9/11 operation, suddenly you're an "anti-semite". Thats proof positive for me. As David Icke would say; "Zionism is the elephant in the controllers' boardroom".

Now of course, theres no way someone or some external group could do this all alone correct? ... which points to an inside collaboration of sorts. So when people say 'inside job', I think thats partially correct, but ultimately it all gets back to extremist cabals in positions of power trying to fulfill some deluded prophecy, which of course involves the continued mass murder of innocent civilians and illegal occupations.

Its high time people woke up.

Last edited by Majorion; 01-07-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #12
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Duncan did really, really well. I'm so happy he got to share some of his story to so many people. It's always hard to hear what he's endured though.

I also liked the Project Camelot t-shirt David Corso was sporting.

This show has been a good thing, IMO. It's entirely cheesy, but the substance is really great. Keep up the good reporting, Jesse!
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:31 PM   #13
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Yes I agree.

It most likely was not normal explosives or anything, definitely not airplanes that took those buildings down, and definitely not 'master pilot' hijackers either.

I feel the real perpetrators of this conspiracy have remained effectively anonymous throughout all the years of several independent investigation. Even though it is known there were the 'five dancing israelis', mossad agents, who admitted on their national television that they were there to 'document the event'. Yet everyone places blame on this mythical "nwo", who, coincidentally I also feel is a well crafted fabrication in conspiracy communities to hide the tracks of intelligence agencies like the mossad, from ever being involved, and thus, not ever liable to any serious charges.

And lets not forget the ADL (anti-defamation-league), that if you were to encounter their agents on forums like this one, and say you mention or implicate mossad or israelis in the 9/11 operation, suddenly you're an "anti-semite". Thats proof positive for me. As David Icke would say; "Zionism is the elephant in the controllers' boardroom".

Now of course, theres no way someone or some external group could do this all alone correct? ... which points to an inside collaboration of sorts. So when people say 'inside job', I think thats partially correct, but ultimately it all gets back to extremist cabals in positions of power trying to fulfill some deluded prophecy, which of course involves the continued mass murder of innocent civilians and illegal occupations.

Its high time people woke up.
I always felt it was a CIA/Mossad op.......

Regarding zionism/NWO/Freemasonry- Michael Tsarion gave an in depth series of interviews on Red Ice- def. worth a look.....
Old 01-07-2010, 04:31 PM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotSimone View Post
Duncan did really, really well. I'm so happy he got to share some of his story to so many people. It's always hard to hear what he's endured though.

I also liked the Project Camelot t-shirt David Corso was sporting.

This show has been a good thing, IMO. It's entirely cheesy, but the substance is really great. Keep up the good reporting, Jesse!
Yes, I understand exactly.

I laid in bed early this morning, as I watched this from midnight to 2am....and so much went through my mind afterwards.

Am I alone in wondering, why this is being aired at this time .....To get the people all fired up against Obama......of course he had plenty to say about Obama and the clintons...............yeah like this is it..........give em hell. Not a word about any of the bushes..............

He brings up the Bilderberg meetings...........and then says its a council of 7 that makes the decisions BIG END OF STORY HERE

Jesse has know since the 70s and is just now coming out to speak??? I know he came forward years ago but it never got far.

I get up this morning and my husband of 40 years.........so I do know him well, says to me..................well what was the big deal ? they meet in an underground garage and say all of that and we are just suppose to believe that ?

OK, I married a DORK..........no doubt about it any longer. LOL

Actually he is no idiot but stubborn as hell.............he watcheds 15 minutes and tells me Jesse's nuts.

My understanding is that its really too late to wake anybody else up and my husband is a perfect example of what one is like that sits in front of the boob tube all day long..................even if he isnt watching............He is doomed to a life of living inside the box.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:59 PM   #15
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Last nights show is a good example of how the masses are under mind control. Some people just brush this stuff off because they fear change, they are used to the abuse. What we can do (at the moment) is plant seeds so they can research on their own...when they’re ready. There has been a flood of technology over recent years (cell phones,HDTV, PC’s, etc) and I’m sure some of it is being used to manipulate frequencies…the mind

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:36 PM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Exactly PeaceofMind

At first I got mad then I decided "oh well" It truly is up to us and us alone

Sure we can plant the seeds but I am finding that just leaving it alone now works so much better.

They do not want to hear.

We have the crowd that cries over and over......its all obama's fault !

We have the crowd that cries over and over......Obama is better than Bush

We have the crowd that cries over and over......How do expect Obama to fix
things in one year ?

So because all of them are considered innocent, this may be the way they should be left.

I do believe that we are winning without them.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:54 PM   #17
HipHipnotist
Avalon Senior Member

All the "Conspiracy Theory" episodes, including the latest, "The Manchurian Candidate" can be seen in one place...

http://www.theamericansheeple.com

Scroll to the bottom and you'll see the "Conspiracy Theory" banner.

The rest of the 'Site' is worth a look.
HipHipnotist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:58 PM   #18
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Am I alone in wondering, why this is being aired at this time .....To get the people all fired up against Obama......of course he had plenty to say about Obama and the clintons...............yeah like this is it..........give em hell. Not a word about any of the bushes..............

He brings up the Bilderberg meetings...........and then says its a council of 7 that makes the decisions BIG END OF STORY HERE

Jesse has know since the 70s and is just now coming out to speak??? I know he came forward years ago but it never got far.
You're not alone in wondering why. I too can't figure out why this is being shown now. I keep waiting for the episode where he completely misleads everyone. Maybe it happened in the 'Secret Society' episode? I haven't watched that one yet.

I did find it interesting when Jesse talked about the meeting he had with 20+ CIA agents after he was elected governor. The questions he was asked pertained to 'how' he got elected. If the CIA wants to know how he got elected, then he's probably not one who was placed in the governor position by Illuminati. Or at least by the Rockefeller faction of Illuminati. It also doesn't hurt his credibility (with me) that he himself was wiretapped when he first became governor. He seems kinda p*ssed about that.

Another thing I found interesting was this character Matthew Rothschild (editor of The Progressive magazine) that he interviewed in this episode. Kinda hard to miss that last name. He's written such pieces as this one from Sept. 2006.

Enough of the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories, Already. I guess he wants to assure us all that it was definitely not an inside job.

If this show wasn't such an easy way to introduce this information to my family (they are big TV watchers), I wouldn't bother watching. Just from the one episode yesterday, I've found myself slipping into negative thinking. That doesn't seem to happen when I keep my focus on the positive aspects of the Ascension. I can't believe how sensitive I am to these energies.

Last edited by PilotSimone; 01-07-2010 at 08:08 PM.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:12 PM   #19
Stella Octangula
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another direct link to find the "Manchurian Canidate" episode with Duncan:

http://dprogram.net/2010/01/07/video...ate-episode-6/
Stella Octangula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:01 PM   #20
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

I was disappointed that Jesse didn't do a more complete investigation of Mr. O'Finioan. Certainly he had the opportunity and resources to have him tested for implants at the very least. This would have been good for the show and for Mr. O'Finioan.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:05 PM   #21
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=PilotSimone;218205]You're not alone in wondering why. I too can't figure out why this is being shown now. I keep waiting for the episode where he completely misleads everyone. Maybe it happened in the 'Secret Society' episode? I haven't watched that one yet.

he mentioned nothing new for me, it showed how Mr Tucker was chased and he did get in that it was completely illegal for them to make any plans this way. Also that Hilary and Obama attended the meeting prior to being SELECTED (MY WORDS ) But he made it clear that there were 7 people that were up the ladder from these people that met in the bilderberg group

I did find it interesting when Jesse talked about the meeting he had with 20+ CIA agents after he was elected governor. The questions he was asked pertained to 'how' he got elected. If the CIA wants to know how he got elected, then he's probably not one who was placed in the governor position by Illuminati. Or at least by the Rockefeller faction of Illuminati. It also doesn't hurt his credibility (with me) that he himself was wiretapped when he first became governor. He seems kinda p*ssed about that.

actually, I remember all of this back when it happened. At that time Jesse was confronted and actually shot at. It made the papers. I think they thought Jesse cheated somehow at the poles. oh yeah right

I would like to mention that in Sundays paper there was an article by Nick Coleman saying Jesse was similar / same as Hitler LMAO