Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-16-2008, 10:29 PM   #1
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Ever closed your eyes and suddenly seen a vision or image?

This site is a godsend to all of us who have had strange experiences and never knew how to discuss them.

Has anyone ever layed down to relax after a hard days work and found a image in there head that startles and then makes you jump! I ask this simply because it has happened to me on a few occasions over the last 15 years. It scares you at first and then makes you bloody wonder why!

One afternoon i was listening to some music after lunch and decided to lay down and have a rest. I`m there for around 20minutes eyes closed just drifting in my thoughts and then it happened. A spark of random colour caught my attention in my minds eye. The colours then moved to a black area and a face jumped out at me. It was one of those little grey things and seemed very young. It was looking in the direction of my left shoulder. For millseconds i just looked and thought wow! Then reality kicked in and made me wonder why this thing was here - i jumped out of my skin. I didnt dare listen to the track on my MP3 after that for quite a while. The track was one of Queens and it made me wary of listening with eyes closed for quite a while!

That example happened in 2004.

In 2007, one Tuesday evening i had showered and went to the bedroom. Felt tired so i layed down for 10mins. Thinking of work(Arrrgh) and other things I began to drift again. Suddenly a man appeared in my mind. Again i was entranced and saw a very tall robed person looking at me. He was in some room of sorts that to me looked like storage. He wore a tanned coloured robe which contained some pattern to its appearence. I lay there absorbing this image and turned again to its face. It looked human, same skin colour etc but its face looked alittle stretched. Small human mouth, little baby like nose, strained cheekbones and then its eyes They where totally black and alittle stretched. I then felt fear and sat up.

These are just some of the pains in the ass experiences i encounter and wonder - as anyone else had this happen to them????

Thanks for reading

Mark
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:03 PM   #2
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Ever closed your eyes and suddenly seen a vision or image?

It appears that your pineal gland may have been producing a little extra DMT. You might enjoy looking at this site. http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/Pickover/pc/dmt.html

DMT, Moses, and the Quest for Transcendence
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:25 AM   #3
T.C
Avalon Senior Member

When I am relaxed and my mind is non-focused (i.e I am not thinking of anything specific), which can happen during meditation or relaxing on my bed, I often get non-specific images in my head. They are invariably random in nature, for example, a man at his desk working, or a woman turning toward me (the observer) smiling then going back to whatever she was doing. Sometimes there is audio involved. The frustrating thing to me is that there is nothing profound in these images/audio. My current theory is that either this is my imagination or I have connected to the universal mind. If the images/information were related to what I was currently thinking about - or had previously been thinking about - it would not be so curious.

I suggest to anyone experiencing such things to keep an open mind, don't interpret the information, just record it and come back to it later for an interpretation so as to avoid the 'pollution' of your conscious mind and its egotistical dogma.

T.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:35 AM   #4
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Everytime I close my eyes to relax/sleep I see faces. Mainly mad/angry faces and if I don't go to bed very late and drunk I dream heavy and faces bounce everywhere.

Drink and sleep deprived is my only escape. Started when I was about 6-7.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:26 PM   #5
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Its happened me twice now.

Once i had a vision of a massive planet (or something large and round) in the sky, it would take me a while to explain it so i'll just explain the other one instead.

Without giving away too much detail in case the eyes have walls ;

I was looking for my soulmate ( i hear the sex is great) and i was seeing a girl at the time who i was fond of but i just didnt feel any kind of connection with her. So i was sitting on my bed with my pendulum asking it a few questions, then i asked it about her and if she was the person i was looking for. My pendulum just stopped dead and i just thought wtf!

So then i felt extremely tired and i decided to forget about the pendulum and just lie down for a bit. I was lying down for about 2 minutes and all of a sudden everything started to go white (as if i was loosing conciousness) and boom i was sitting down on a couch with the pendulum in my hand. I asked it the question again and it gave a profound no! Just as i realised "deal or no deal" was on the telly (sweet!) i started to 'loose conciousness' again. And then boom, i lost conciousness and snapped straight back into reality!

Sure enough she wasnt the girl for me but she served her purpose (another story altogether)

Very cool.

Life is like a box of chocolates, you dont know where your gonna find the nuts.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:49 PM   #6
rev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ever closed your eyes and suddenly seen a vision or image?
Yes. A few times. After my last one I was asked a few days later, "are you able?" I laughed and said sure, ready willing and able...but what are we talking about here? After some moments I was relayed to my previous vision. Kind of explained why I had received it and the connection was made. At least they care enough to ask tho.
rev is offline   Reply With Quote