Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-11-2009, 09:48 AM   #51
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Belt of Orion - Gateway to other Universes

i sometimes am in contact by beings from other places, and an answer i get is that humans can make there own 'star gate' by makeing the sparkely things swirl in a votex and though the soul goes..... sounds a bit nuts i know , have had a few experiences where this has happened, and once my daughter did to.....really freaked her and i had to close it down.

i should look into this more......and trawl though my books again!
anyone read anything by murry hope? id recommend it

bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:49 AM   #52
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

That is astonishing! thanks for sharing that Boudicca.

Do you remember going into the gate? What was on the other side?
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:24 PM   #53
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

sounds totally mad doesnt it, i have extra sight and have found that if in a trance i can make the sparkles swirle around, when they build up momentum, the soul can slip though....what i see is many different things depending where i go, (differnt times, places etc, on this world and others, you see the soul can go anywhere....even in the sun if you want it to) several times i communicate with other beings, they can step though too.....to this place of being, the cats go nuts though! and it makes the children restless in their sleep, so i tend to be the one to 'step' though.....
bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 11-11-2009, 04:31 PM   #54
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

doesnt sound "mad" at all to me, Boudicca.
I am also pretty sure that One can access these gates, without even leaving their home.
no pilgrimage to an ancient gate necessary.
thanks for sharing!

ohh, well said orthodoxy.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:42 AM   #55
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
sounds totally mad doesnt it, i have extra sight and have found that if in a trance i can make the sparkles swirle around, when they build up momentum, the soul can slip though....what i see is many different things depending where i go, (differnt times, places etc, on this world and others, you see the soul can go anywhere....even in the sun if you want it to) several times i communicate with other beings, they can step though too.....to this place of being, the cats go nuts though! and it makes the children restless in their sleep, so i tend to be the one to 'step' though.....
bou x

You are a precious gifted being Boudicca, that does sound very magical.
Amazing!
Old 11-12-2009, 12:51 AM   #56
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Re: Belt of Orion - Gateway to other Universes

Last edited by P4BL0; 11-14-2009 at 04:07 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:58 AM   #57
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

thank you guys it is magical luminari, i still feel a little shy talking about these things, its not something one talks about in daily conversation , p4blo what stops you from going in?
orion, thank you for your kind words
bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 11-12-2009, 03:48 PM   #58
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

so you can post here about your experiences....quite interesting...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:13 PM   #59
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
so you can post here about your experiences....quite interesting...
thank you burgundia, yes i guess thats a part of what avalon is about isnt it ? i am learning to talk more about things......here and in everyday life, it is good to hear that others can do things too.
bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 11-12-2009, 07:21 PM   #60
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i still feel a little shy talking about these things, its not something one talks about in daily conversation , p4blo what stops you from going in?
orion, thank you for your kind words
most welcome.

i know what you mean about not being able to share these things with just about... anyone! in everyday society/life. lol

I truly would believe i was 'mad' if it werent for finding all of you, all thruoghout cyberspace over the years.

When i finally learned that there were masses of folks all around the planet experiencing the same thigns I had for years... it really was a huge weight off of my chest. lol

so thank you.

Orion <3
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:51 AM   #61
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
that image is beautiful!! its now my wallpaper as well. lol thanks P4blo!

Here are some images i kind of "sneaked" from a website that doesnt let you share or save their images....
http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/index.htm

but theres a ton of stuff in that site and it would be hard to point people to certain images that pertain to this conversation.

just a few that I feel would fit in this thread.

Great pics Orion.. somehow I missed this, must have been on retreat.

Thank you!
Old 01-30-2010, 12:53 AM   #62
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

The Invisible College & The Orion Stargate - Pt1

Old 01-30-2010, 01:05 AM   #63
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

The Eight Guardians Of Shambhala (D8 Orion Gate)

Dragon-Chen-Thunder-Shaking-East
Snake-Kan-Water-Danger-North
Phoenix-Sun-Wind-Gentle-Southeast
Falcon-Li-Fire-Clinging-South
Lion-Chien-Heaven-Power-Northwest
Monkey-Tui-Earth-Pleasure-West
Unicorn-Kun-Clouds-Yielding-Southwest
Bear-Ken-Mountain-Stillness-Northeast

We Are The Mintakans;

We are the crocodile spirits that spoke to the Ancient Egyptians through the Orion Gate. We are the Buddhist Dragon Guardians of The Teachings . We are Quetzocoatl/Kukulcan. We are the dragon on the flag of Wales.

In every culture where dragons/reptiles were loved and respected was our influence felt. The Egyptians, the Mesoamericans (Aztec, Maya), the Chinese and the Celts....

Only in the modern Western cultures and the ones based on the Abrahamic Religions: Judaism/Christianity/Islam, were we villified. These are the descendants of the Annunaki. (Sumerians/Chaldeans).

Many of the Anunnaki and their descendants, along with some Reptilians corrupted the ancient teachings. These teachings are the ones you know as Alchemy , Sacred Geometry and the Law of Attraction , in order to gain power over humanity. Whatever teachings they could not corrupt to suit their own purposes, they hid or destroyed. They destroyed the library at Alexandria, and many other important storehouses of information throughout the ages. They performed genetic experiments and degraded the human genome. Through the centuries, they were aided by other races including the ones you know as the Greys...

A Message From Mintakans;

Not all Reptilians belong to the Dark Alliance (Dark Forces, etc...). Thousands of years ago, some of us made a promise to serve humanity and and be Keepers Of The Truth . We serve as Guardians, Guides, Teachers and Healers of The Earth. The Dark Alliance wants nothing better than to keep this information from you, since in your rejecting us, they can keep you from those who would help you; thereby continuing to keep you enslaved.

We bring a message: In order to ascend, you must set aside your prejudice and release your fears on a cosmic level just like you are doing on an earthly level..

http://unitedstarseeds.ning.com/page...from-mintakans

Old 01-30-2010, 01:05 AM   #64
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Belt of Orion - Gateway to other Universes

Old 01-30-2010, 01:12 AM   #65
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

This illustration above based on a drawing from the ceiling of the tomb of Senmut, companion and vizier to Queen Hatshepsut. In this picture Sahu/Orion is shown standing in a small boat with three prominent stars representing Orion’s belt) over his head. This figure carries in his left hand a staff of office, while in his right he holds an ankh—the Egyptian hieroglyph usually translated as “life.” Behind him, following in her own boat, is a goddess identifiable as representing the star Sothis or Sirius. Another diagram showed part of the ceiling painting from the mausoleum of Seti I, one of the greatest of the New Kingdom pharaohs and father of Ramses II. In this drawing Orion is again shown in his boat with the staff in one hand and an ankh in the other, above which is a five-pointed star. A third illustration of Orion came from the Cairo Museum, custodian of the pyramidion that once capped the pyramid of Amenemhet III at Dashur. Being from the Middle Kingdom, this pyramidion is older than the ceilings of the tombs of Senmut and Seti but it carries a very similar representation of Orion. Again he is shown as a walking man holding a staff in one hand, but this time he is cupping a star with the other.

"...The positioning of a star above the outstretched hand of Orion has another important meaning that would not have been lost on the Egyptians. The hieroglyph of a five-pointed star is transliterated as s’ba, literally meaning “star.” However, s’ba has a secondary meaning, which is “door.” It is used in this way in Wallis Budge’s monumental edition of the Egyptian Book of the Dead, where he translates a particular sentence as “I open the door in heaven.” The hieroglyphs for “door,” which he transliterates as s’ba, are a five-pointed star with an Egyptian vulture symbol next to it. Thus the star held out in the hand of the Sahu figure on the benben stone of Amenemhet III conveys in shorthand the exact meaning of ”stargate.” ... We can see from this that the placing of a star in the hand of Orion was entirely appropriate. It indicated that the point where the Milky Way intersected with the ecliptic above the hand of Orion was the location of one of the gates of heaven."

Old 04-05-2010, 05:53 AM   #66
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

*bump*