Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-05-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default cellulitis

I have begun to think that this problem, which is not only a cosmetic-esthetic problem but also health problem for some people(mainly women), has been started deliberately. think how much money is spent on different means to fight it: liposuctions, creams, gel, body scrubs, pills, you name it. everything that says anti-cellulite is sought after. And you see articles everywhere how to cope with that problem.It may sound now like a conspiracy theory ( mine own) but a lot of things that come to the light now as true, used to be considered conspiracy theories.
PS. Did anybody hear about it 20 and more years ago?

Last edited by burgundia; 08-05-2009 at 08:20 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:19 PM   #2
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: cellulitis

It is another trick word in the English language. When you break it apart it is cell u lite, u are cells of lite. It is a way of putting into our subconscious and subcutaneous skin thoughts of them being bad or unwanted, so you fight your cells of light. The Webster's dictionary has been carefully crafted by the PTW, in words as spells, to have double meaning so you are really saying 180 degrees of what you think you are saying. So you are saying things like I hate my cells of light, the subconscious does not take it apart or realize it takes it literally and it does not take into account you mean a particular type of fat cell.That is why the television is so insidious, it is telling there vision of what they want you to see. Within thirty seconds your brain waves change from television, to a highly susceptible hypnotic state, taking in the information, the words that in form the nation . In the form of consumers and believing they are never quite right and the next new product that they can buy will fix them. It is all social engineering and NLP programming.

http://www.causeof.org/brainwaves.htm

"Psychophysiologist Thomas Mulholland found that after just 30 seconds of watching television the brain begins to produce alpha waves, which indicates torpid (almost comatose) [slow] rates of activity. Alpha brain waves are associated with unfocused, overly receptive states of consciousness. A high frequency alpha waves [sic] does not occur normally when the eyes are open. In fact, Mulholland’s research implies that watching television is neurologically analogous to staring at a blank wall.

I should note that the goal of hypnotists is to induce slow brain wave states. Alpha waves are present during the 'light hypnotic' state used by hypno-therapists for suggestion therapy."

Television: Opiate of the Masses

Telly Addicts

Last edited by judykott; 08-05-2009 at 10:15 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:56 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

My earliest memory of this goes back to 8 or 9 years ago when an overweight friend of mine was severly ill and they were not certain she would make it. She did but they told her it was due to her weight.

oh what a wonderful life we have with the food we eat.

They laugh at the overweight people in the world but its their hand (as usual) playing with our food.

I was told this was very painful

Ever notice how many "NEW" deceases we have around now a days?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 05:49 AM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
It is another trick word in the English language. When you break it apart it is cell u lite, u are cells of lite. It is a way of putting into our subconscious and subcutaneous skin thoughts of them being bad or unwanted, so you fight your cells of light. The Webster's dictionary has been carefully crafted by the PTW, in words as spells, to have double meaning so you are really saying 180 degrees of what you think you are saying. So you are saying things like I hate my cells of light, the subconscious does not take it apart or realize it takes it literally and it does not take into account you mean a particular type of fat cell.That is why the television is so insidious, it is telling there vision of what they want you to see. Within thirty seconds your brain waves change from television, to a highly susceptible hypnotic state, taking in the information, the words that in form the nation . In the form of consumers and believing they are never quite right and the next new product that they can buy will fix them. It is all social engineering and NLP programming.

http://www.causeof.org/brainwaves.htm

"Psychophysiologist Thomas Mulholland found that after just 30 seconds of watching television the brain begins to produce alpha waves, which indicates torpid (almost comatose) [slow] rates of activity. Alpha brain waves are associated with unfocused, overly receptive states of consciousness. A high frequency alpha waves [sic] does not occur normally when the eyes are open. In fact, Mulholland’s research implies that watching television is neurologically analogous to staring at a blank wall.

I should note that the goal of hypnotists is to induce slow brain wave states. Alpha waves are present during the 'light hypnotic' state used by hypno-therapists for suggestion therapy."

Television: Opiate of the Masses

Telly Addicts

i knew there was something else in it...i was waiting for you Judy to explain it...

Last edited by burgundia; 08-06-2009 at 06:00 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:02 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

They laugh at the overweight people in the world but its their hand (as usual) playing with our food.
Exactly and it's their goal to turn society against those who are overweight so they can justify their goal of population reduction through illness, genetically-modified foods and so-called "medicine" that only serves to make illnesses more painful and deadly.

It makes me sick and at the same time, it makes me feel for those souls that can somehow justify making fun of and discriminating against the overweight.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:08 AM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Pop culture teaches women to hate their bodies and strive for perfection. In their own eyes they are often too fat or too thin. in all media the stress is put on the body, female body. No wonder we have anorexia, bulimia,etc., known as having psychological basis. Other people are trying to "eat" their problems consuming large amounts of food...
Old 08-06-2009, 02:13 PM   #7
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

This entire “cosmetic beauty” invasion is a system (or part of) of defocusing the population from the real issues. It is getting awful how this obsession with cosmetics is spreading toward the youngest generations. In its core, this system has a devastating (for the ego) sublime statement: You are not beautiful!
Than, the models of beauty that are “welcomed” are shown everywhere, and it is so obvious that, together with show business, this industry is producing an uniformed model, specially for females, that “deserves” to be recognized as a beauty. It deals only with physical appearance, that is the goal of the system, while in the same time spiritual and soul’s beauty are relativized and annihilated.

Respect

Last edited by Oliver; 08-06-2009 at 02:23 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #8
runtofly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Pop culture teaches women to hate their bodies and strive for perfection... No wonder we have anorexia, bulimia,etc., known as having psychological basis. Other people are trying to "eat" their problems consuming large amounts of food...
It is not only pop culture. Many of our very ideals are written into gender programing when we are toddlers. What does every little girl want to be when she grows up? A pretty ballerina (ethereal, otherworldly, lighter than air beauty) in a tutu. (a costume that only looks dashing on the smallest and leanest of bodies, and if your backside is too big it will tilt up in the back, down in the front- you can't hide anything in a tutu- or should I say "22")

Growing up in the severely trained world of professional dance, I can attest to the image problems that plague the highest ideal of artistic representation personified by young girls- that then seeps into fashion (Audry Hepburn and Penelope Cruz were both classically trained dancers, just to name a few) and other pop culture influences.

The training style of dancers is amazingly disciplined- to the point of bloody body parts, broken bones, severe injuries and self mutilation that travel into the psychological realms. It aligns beauty with pain, (I still feel that the most beautiful yet painful feeling I have ever had is dancing on pointe and doing very risky partnering work) and the "master and slave" mentality. One point we female dancers often bemoan is the lack of female leadership in an art form full of women- we are straight up told to marry wealthy because we cannot do anything other than dance. Mary well, have a family, and then you are worthless to the art form- used up and shipped out.

Some of the best advice I received in my training was, "You are not a dancer. You a person who happens to dance." (This was also the women who brought a shaman into the dance department to experiment with other forms of movement and spiritual patterns, but was a pinnacle moment in my professional development) This art form that is meant to release the soul became so trapped of emotional and psychological stress for me and my fellow classmates that this teacher stopped the class of 10 girls (very small advanced level in my school) and almost blurted out this in pain.

I was a teenager in the '90's, and I can't speak for any other generation but the point of my teenage angst. However, I really do see a ramping up of this "self identification in pop culture" to be a specific item, and if you don't fit- you are worthless. It starts with my niece who is 3 yrs old singing Hanna Montana, and just continues on from there. But, when the ideal comes from entertainment (Britney Spears, HM, the Bratz) opposed to a so-called high art (dance, and dare I say couture fashion?? I tend to think it is a joke these days) this leads to strangely base, lower shakra ideals. However, any ideal seams to be a trapping to me these days- even being pinned down to personal association within an art form....
runtofly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by runtofly View Post
It is not only pop culture. Many of our very ideals are written into gender programing when we are toddlers. What does every little girl want to be when she grows up? A pretty ballerina (ethereal, otherworldly, lighter than air beauty) in a tutu. (a costume that only looks dashing on the smallest and leanest of bodies, and if your backside is too big it will tilt up in the back, down in the front- you can't hide anything in a tutu- or should I say "22")

Growing up in the severely trained world of professional dance, I can attest to the image problems that plague the highest ideal of artistic representation personified by young girls- that then seeps into fashion (Audry Hepburn and Penelope Cruz were both classically trained dancers, just to name a few) and other pop culture influences.

The training style of dancers is amazingly disciplined- to the point of bloody body parts, broken bones, severe injuries and self mutilation that travel into the psychological realms. It aligns beauty with pain, (I still feel that the most beautiful yet painful feeling I have ever had is dancing on pointe and doing very risky partnering work) and the "master and slave" mentality. One point we female dancers often bemoan is the lack of female leadership in an art form full of women- we are straight up told to marry wealthy because we cannot do anything other than dance. Mary well, have a family, and then you are worthless to the art form- used up and shipped out.

Some of the best advice I received in my training was, "You are not a dancer. You a person who happens to dance." (This was also the women who brought a shaman into the dance department to experiment with other forms of movement and spiritual patterns, but was a pinnacle moment in my professional development) This art form that is meant to release the soul became so trapped of emotional and psychological stress for me and my fellow classmates that this teacher stopped the class of 10 girls (very small advanced level in my school) and almost blurted out this in pain.

I was a teenager in the '90's, and I can't speak for any other generation but the point of my teenage angst. However, I really do see a ramping up of this "self identification in pop culture" to be a specific item, and if you don't fit- you are worthless. It starts with my niece who is 3 yrs old singing Hanna Montana, and just continues on from there. But, when the ideal comes from entertainment (Britney Spears, HM, the Bratz) opposed to a so-called high art (dance, and dare I say couture fashion?? I tend to think it is a joke these days) this leads to strangely base, lower shakra ideals. However, any ideal seams to be a trapping to me these days- even being pinned down to personal association within an art form....

has anybody seen the deformed feet of, now old, Chinese women because the tiny feet were the ultimate beauty there. if I find a photo I'll post it here...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnbullas/501815667/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24443965@N08/3462167744/

Last edited by burgundia; 08-06-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:15 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Exactly and it's their goal to turn society against those who are overweight so they can justify their goal of population reduction through illness, genetically-modified foods and so-called "medicine" that only serves to make illnesses more painful and deadly.

It makes me sick and at the same time, it makes me feel for those souls that can somehow justify making fun of and discriminating against the overweight.
It saddens me also. I watch the people struggle with the stigma that goes along with this "title" and seen them suffer. All these reality shows do not help with their brain washing techniques..........

LOL I found that if I do go out and eat at a fast food place and get the "hungers" shortly after, all I need to do is drink a little of colloidal.....It takes the hunger pangs away immediately. So I guess I cheat a little. LOL
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #11
runtofly
Avalon Senior Member

My husband and I are watching the documentary, Ballerina which documents the rise of women in the Kirov Ballet. He is just amazed at the day to day struggle of these dancers, but it is old hat to me.

One of the most disheartening things documented in the film is the return of Uliana Lopatkina from a two year break to nurse a foot injury- in which she also did the unthinkable and married and had a baby during that time. The Vagonova teachers said she had the injury for a long time and never took the proper time off to heal. (which they psychologically did not allow her to do so) Add to that the amazement of the Kirov Management that she came back stronger and a slightly different dancer- with more life experience to add to her stage presence.

Yes, the work is grueling, but the true freedom in dance is one of a kind and not pinned down to age or training level- everyone moves, therefore we are all dancers. There is a huge attachment onto the "Youth ideal" within this art form- which is being broken by Netherlands Dans Theater III and other companies of older, seasoned dancers. Our culture in general has cut off the wisdom of age for this pursuit of youth, and it allows for the true words of experience never to be uttered. Another dumbing down of our culture, in my opinion.

The most breath taking and humbling thing I have seen is a fellow NY dancer who lost his leg- hip down- due to bone cancer that was left untreated due to the lack of insurance. (The lack of insurance is a plague on American Dancers in my opinion) He took class and did everything imagining his missing leg- all without his crutches. He had better balance than anyone in the room, and when he was not doing exercises, he was experimenting with how far he could take his body through movements that were available to him. The cancer soon consumed his whole body, and he died. Truly a humbling moment in my life which makes you put things into perspective.

Sorry to highjack the thread, but it is all tied into one thing in my mind.
runtofly is offline   Reply With Quote