Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-19-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ark of Covenant will be shown to public

Breaking! The Ark of Covenant will be shown to public next weeks!!!
"
It's official: the ortodox patriarch of Ethiopia announced yesterday in Rome that the Lost Ark is in Ethiopia and will be shown to public and permanently exposed in a museum.
The patriarch will meet the Pope this week and will make the official world announcement next Friday from Rome.

Here is the news from a leading italian press agency:
link to http://www.adnkronos.com/IGN/Altro/?id=3.0.3437754525

I think this is something really amazing...
"

Translation from site:

He said in an interview exclusive video all'ADNKRONOS, Ign visible on the site, tested on-line site Adnkronos (www.adnkronos.com), the Patriarch of the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia Abuna Pauolos, in these days in Italy for 'G8 of Religions', and that tomorrow will meet Pope Benedict XVI for the first time and to which, "if you ask - continued the Patriarch - tell the whole of part of the current situation."

"The Ark of - reaffirms Pauolos - is in Ethiopia for many centuries. Patriarca As I saw with my own eyes and only a few very qualified people have been able to do the same, so far." According to the patriarch is kept in a church, but to defend the authentic copy of a religious symbol and 'been placed in every church in the country.

The official announcement that the Etopia give the world the keys to the secret part of the millennium, will be given next Friday during a press conference at the Hotel Aldrovandi 14 Rome from the Orthodox Patriarch of Ethiopia, along with Prince Aklile Berhan Makonnen Haile Selassie, and the Duke Amedeo D'Aosta, which will be in Rome tomorrow morning.

According to some studies, the Ark was stolen from Jerusalem by the son of King Solomon and brought to Axum, regarded as the Jerusalem of Ethiopia. It will rise to Axum Museum named to host the Ark, whose project was funded by the Foundation of the prince, heir-designate to the throne by Haile Selassie before he died, Crhijecllu, acronym of the initials of the names of the children of Prince Christian , Jessica, Clarissa, Lucrezia.

A few weeks ago had been shown around the world the news that would have been seen by a journalist in the Ark authentic Ethiopian church. It 'was then that the Patriarch has gained Pauolos the decision to "say once and for all the world the truth'" on the wooden crate and gold with the Tables of the Law of God The Patriarch has judged the time ripe to close permanently chapter in which up to now no history, no research, no 'Indiana Jones', was able to write the word order.

The Patriarch of the ancient Ethiopian Orthodox Church has wanted to be at his side in this adventure, the grandson of the Negus, head of an important family, whose role is recognized both in Ethiopia and abroad. Prince heir who two years ago managed to reconcile the Christian and Muslim factions at the center in Ethiopia for a hard contrast.

It 'started the countdown to finally unveil the mystery of the sacred Ark of the Covenant, capable, according to legend, to release bursts of divine light and lightning can incinerate anyone who was affected, as is effectively described in the cult movie 'I lost part of the predators'. From the fiction film will now be transferred to reality.

Friday press conference with the official announcement, an event was possible thanks to the collaboration of Paul Salerno, collaborator of Prince and the journalist Antonio Parisi, who for several years following the historical events of royal families and the Ethiopian in particular, and of course part of the Alliance.

What is the Ark of the Covenant, one of the greatest mysteries of antiquity on which fantasy, legend and history have continued to interlacing for centuries? The Ark, in Jewish tradition, contained the Tables of the Law, ie the Ten Commandments, and the artefact, acacia wood, was built by Moses. Outside decorations were gold and has long been kept by the Jewish people: it has accompanied its vicissitudes, the battles and defeats, the wanderings and struggles against the Philistines and was kept in various places until the King David is not l 'was placed in the fortress of Jerusalem.

But it is Solomon, son and successor of David, to put the Ark in the Temple of Jerusalem which he himself had built. This story then interwoven with historical events and other religious and national traditions. In fact, the Ark of the disappeared in 586 BC with the conquest of Jerusalem by the Babylonians and the consequent destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem.

However it can be ruined, there is no written testimony, since the Ark becomes a symbol eternally searched by the men and found in various parts of the world, from Africa to the Middle East. Ethiopian tradition places the Ark in the kingdom of Axum, after Solomon had given to the son of the Queen of Sheba, Menelik I. Here, it remained over the centuries protected by Orthodox monks in the city 'in the holy of Lalibela to Axum, where would be today.

The Ark, which is not visible to anybody except a monaco that the guards, is preserved in the complex of the cathedral of Saint Mary of Zion, and 'therefore hidden to all and is carried in procession once a year but wrapped in a cloth .

The Ark has access to the imagination of archaeologists, writers, religious groups, seven of every kind. In fact, tradition states that it adopts a particular power but also that those who were touched fulminates. An object that given its location - the Temple of Jerusalem - has been from time to time in the middle of stories related to Masonry or Templars. However, it should be remembered that there are many churches in Ethiopia and in which 'kept un'''arca'', as well as other scholars - often moving at the edge of mystery and legend - the place in various parts of the world.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
sleepingnomore

Default Re: Ark of Covenant will be shown to public

I see this as just anohter attempt at distraction from what is really going on. Not going to buy it, especially if the Vatican is involved.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:29 PM   #3
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Unbelievable
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #4
michaelg
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
I see this as just anohter attempt at distraction from what is really going on. Not going to buy it, especially if the Vatican is involved.
Well said, as well as the Vatican is involved you know the answer, just follow the rule: always question the source and people involved.
michaelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Translation:

We're going to show you this shiny thing in hopes that you'll continue along your merry way, not asking any further questions.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:17 PM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Ark of Covenant will be shown to public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Translation:

We're going to show you this shiny thing in hopes that you'll continue along your merry way, not asking any further questions.
Yes, I can see it now. The scientists clamor to test the validity through carbon dating, and draw straws to see who the lucky one is to take a chip of wood off the ark.... whose going to even volunteer to draw straws? Real or Not, not me.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:28 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

LOL I never laughed so hard. I imagine many people will be amazed but it is such a joke.

To think I was once such a believer...........
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:30 PM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Indiana Jones!

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:34 PM   #9
sleepingnomore

I wonder if they will use the prop from the Indiana Jones movie?
Old 06-20-2009, 12:20 AM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Finally!

Ive been wondering about this Axum relic for years. its not far from the ruins of Queen Sheeba's palace (check it out on google earth).

Whether it is what they say it is or a decoy..

One things for sure. A good boost to the eithiopian economy in the form of
Tourist dollars.

$$$$$$$$$$$$
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:34 AM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

growing up I wondered how they ever managed to get all the animals on there and the nuns would say......it was Gods will and now I heard it was all viles of DNA and I believe that and it was found several years back and a big rush was on to gather all the artifacts off it. That makes sense to me and it is going to be just an aversion now.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:46 AM   #12
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Ark of Covenant will be shown to public

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
growing up I wondered how they ever managed to get all the animals on there and the nuns would say......it was Gods will and now I heard it was all viles of DNA and I believe that and it was found several years back and a big rush was on to gather all the artifacts off it. That makes sense to me and it is going to be just an aversion now.

Thats Noah's Ark. Look high on the summit of Mount Ararat.

The Arc/Ark of the Covenant is not the same. It held the 'Rod' and the 'staff' and powerful atlantean relics. And has/had involvement with portal/stargate technology.

Have a great day MNtruthseeker.

Last edited by Luminari; 06-20-2009 at 08:35 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:09 AM   #13
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Luminari; 06-20-2009 at 08:37 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:33 AM   #14
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Sham-wow
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:44 AM   #15
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Ethiopia is thought to the where King Solomon and Queen Sheba lived as well as the Ark of the Covenant was located.

Here's the History channel video on the country:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA5eS...layer_embedded
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:52 AM   #16
sleepingnomore

I watched an interesting History Channel show tracing the Arc from the Temple to Ethiopia and then to a tribe in Yemen. I'm not sure how accurate it was but it was very convincing.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:38 AM   #17
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Scroll of Anubis found in Ark

Don't they know the Ark in Winnipeg, Manitoba is the real one
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:50 AM   #18
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Ark of Covenant will be shown to public

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
Scroll of Anubis found in Ark

Hang ten Anubis dude!

So egyptians invented surfing too??
Old 06-20-2009, 09:55 AM   #19
sleepingnomore

Enki probably did.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #20
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Even ancient deities need to relax and have a little fun every once in a while!
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote