Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 02-21-2010, 07:57 AM   #1
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation The solution Youtube posting (common law in effect)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIfSAA01Rjk

The youtube vid above is about 1.8 hours and in 10 min increments. (11 parts) This could catch on in Europe. Very good if you want to move a mass of people to work together in a unity of solution.

I also think this person is worth a phone interview for a radio or even a video interview by Camelot for a practical way to survive in the future of this world.
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The solution Youtube posting (common law in effect)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyotag View Post

The youtube vid above is about 1.8 hours and in 10 min increments. (11 parts) This could catch on in Europe. Very good if you want to move a mass of people to work together in a unity of solution.

I also think this person is worth a phone interview for a radio or even a video interview by Camelot for a practical way to survive in the future of this world.
Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!

So good, aplies to our spiritual development too

Don't miss it, its well worth watching it

Now, how do we apply this to England??? anyone that can help here please?

Thank you for posting this

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:11 PM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I discovered that there is a movement of lawful rebelion http://www.tpuc.org/ but it is not the same

Surely there has to be a way to turn this one around because I believe that England is quite important

Still there are several videos in youtube that I am watching link on their website

Love
Old 02-21-2010, 05:37 PM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

excellent stuff..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:47 PM   #5
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

this guy is really great
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:42 PM   #6
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

on vid 3, pretty damn good so far

now on #9... WOW. this really is great.
so simply put.

Last edited by dddanieljjjamesss; 02-21-2010 at 09:23 PM.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:43 PM   #7
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I sent this to some friends and realized, once again, how sad it is that perhaps less than ten out of my large list would be even remotely interested!.... probably only 3 will watch it. Here it is:

preface:

"Our government is a joke. So broke no one will loan them money. They're so far in the hole they'll never get out, they have so many balls in the air, juggled, that it's all gonna come crashing down... they've got one foot in the grave, the other on a banana peel. They can't keep this up. And it would be the height of ignorance and arrogance to think that the fate of our Republic would be any different than all of human republics in all of human history that got to this totalitarian point, human beings trying to play God that can't quite pull it off and they collapse in on themselves. That's where we are folks.

We don't need to gun down the beast. The only entity that is strong enough to destroy this beast of tyranny that's been lording over us so long IS that beast of tyranny itself. And they are doing a plenty good job without any help.

You know what? I've got a different perspective when I see these bailouts. Great, keep at it... let's have one every Friday, you know? I'm not into ripping band-aids off slow. Let's just get this done with. Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done!"

Schaeffer Cox from Alaska

This is a Very moving, enjoyable, solution oriented presentation, a little slow to get started, but VERY worth your time to watch. I think it's Brilliant and I ask for your time and thoughtful consideration.

It contains THE solution, to what, you might ask? Watch and see, each part just gets better and better! Returning to our Roots.

each part is approx 9 minutes long:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFeO...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEDIW...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_7o...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcnGH...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wveB...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqfL6...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Z4Q...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwMDz...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PphPN...eature=related

The Liberty Bell System took all those people willing to sign the petition (written below over proposed firearm regulation) and turned them into a group of folks that are not gonna let any of us be singled out and bullied out of our God given Constitutionally recognized rights.
With a Plan. A return to Common Law.

The Alaska petition:

Let it be known, that We the People of Alaska stand in recognition of the true principle that whenever a government abandons the purpose for which we have created it and even becomes hostile towards that which they were once a defender of, it is no longer a fit steward of the political power that is inherent in the people and lent to this government with strict conditions, these conditions are clearly defined in the United States Constitution and understood by our common man.

Furthermore, to the extent that our government violates these conditions, they nullify their own authority at which point it is our right and duty to entrust this power to new stewards who will not depart from the laws we have given them. This being the case, let it be known that should our government seek to further tax, restrict, register our firearms or otherwise impose on a right that shall not be infringed thus impairing our ability to exercise the God given right to self defense, which precedes all human legislation and is superior to it, that the duty of the good and faithful people will not be to obey them but to alter or abolish them and institute new government laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its power in such form as to us shall seem most likely to affect our safety and happiness.

They received 15 Thousand signed petitions in just ONE MONTH !!!
You are way NOT alone.

What started with that petition, worked Into the Liberty Bell phone network.
Be a Liberty Bell Responder.
email your cell phone number & service provider to: libertybell911@gmail.com

And then onto creating Common Law Court, protected by the Constitution, we don't need "their" (the governments) permission to do so.

Creating local Militia (does that trigger a mind control program?) The states are actually in violation of the 2nd amendment by Not having citizen's militias! (there are already 3500 well trained men just in Fairbanks Alaska alone, right now). A militia is anybody with a gun and a conscience, who values their own & their neighbors freedom and have a sense of duty. Placing Right and Wrong over Legal and Illegal.

In Alaska, instead of creating a third party, they created a second government, truly
Of The People.

If you don't control yourself, somebody else will.
You're not the rebel, the government is.

Pt 10 is very powerful, but do watch all in the order given... Thank You For Your Time.

1. Sign the declaration
2. Set up a liberty bell system
3. Participate in your local militia
4. Get a common law court going
5. Discover your leaders & support them

Take back your God given rights. Our run amuck government, WILL crash its own self... we are non-violent, non participants in their tyranny and we will guard our freedom nonaggressively. When the govt crashes, we will have the Founders' original structure back in place.

We are HUGE in numbers, we merely need to come together with this plan.
This is Not a battle against the government or tyranny, it is a solution to restore order when they come crashing down.

It's sad to me that I only have maybe 7 or 8 people on my huge mailing list who MIGHT be receptive, you are it. Pay it forward.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:16 AM   #8
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Most of it is great! There is one thing however that 'spooked' me a bit. It is in part 10 of the video at 5:45sec: 'You know what else is horrifying for me? Is the thought of standing infront of my Creator, my God, and looking HASHEM in the eyes and saying I bowed the knee to Ceasar....' Then prior to that Schaeffer mentioned Israelites and their executive/goto man Moses, while talking about the structure of common law government.
Does anyone else here sences the religious bias?

Again, in my opinion, most of the ideas in the video do sound like a solution to the mess we are in.

Cheers.
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:56 AM   #9
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

What is spooky about a Hebrew word for the name of God?
And, as you correctly pointed out, the context of those statements point out the historical structure of Common Law.

That's all.... relax.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:21 AM   #10
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Moxi, I am relaxed now I am now ready to join forces with militia and KILL for Liberty so when I leave this world and visit HaShem up there he/she/it (?) will not punish me, for he/she/it is a very judjemental entity I wouldn't want to **** off. Sorry dude, I watched the video for a second time and changed my mind. I see this as not a solution but a temporary patch.

Peace.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:52 AM   #11
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

yea he considers our human rights god given... but so did our founding fathers. i see no reason for this to be an issue, he seems like an extremely reasonable person who is trying to persuade people to stand up for their freedom. duty to god was a minute reason, his argument really revolved around the selfishness of not securing freedom, for our children's children's sake.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:44 AM   #12
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: The solution Youtube posting (common law in effect)

Just want to let the people enjoying the videos that youtube suggested it to me and I decided to watch it. I don't know if Russia has the same thing close to it in terms of cultural development with the Duma (I think thats what its called; it is like a local counsel or congress like body...)

Anyway, the idea does have a flaw; but it is way better than what we have now! The flaw is this...If I wanted to compitulate (to force) a number of people to my command; like property, then I will lure them to do something to frame them in the minds of the jury. The Jury will find them guilty (if), depending on who is being tried; If the person submits then the person will work for me for a temporary amount of time. If the person does not submit, then I can capture the person as a slave or kill them as the common law suggests...unless another law permits it to be (or depends on the executive and militia's leadership. Thus, it would only work in a low density population setting (like Alaska) that requires self-sufficiency. High -density population areas tend to also have higher traveling capacity or distance covered per time unit; thus a higher beaurocratic (instutional or cultural) system or technology would be needed for checks and balance of population to property rights or rights to service (labor and human rights.)

Also there is a Censorship program by the government that started in Australia. realufos.net have been affected greatly by this. Please support them in the endeavor to free the internet from government CENSORSHIP. I also suggest a 'censorship is evil' OR 'censorship is terrorism' campaign on the internet. Spread the word as much as you can; our free information way of life should not be a negative externality, but only a net positive one to society as a whole!

Keep up the good work and spread the word! (Censorship sucks!)
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:24 AM   #13
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I discovered that there is a movement of lawful rebelion http://www.tpuc.org/ but it is not the same

Surely there has to be a way to turn this one around because I believe that England is quite important

Still there are several videos in youtube that I am watching link on their website

Love
YOU are the solution. Because YOU are your whole reality. Eternal and unlimited you are, and so is your existence which is everything you are. Change yourself to change our world.

I didn't ask you to believe me here. I just stated what I believe is fact. *If you don't then so be it. It's all cool either way for you, me and everyone because we all have our own life paths to follow.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:50 PM   #14
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
YOU are the solution. Because YOU are your whole reality. Eternal and unlimited you are, and so is your existence which is everything you are. Change yourself to change our world.

I didn't ask you to believe me here. I just stated what I believe is fact. *If you don't then so be it. It's all cool either way for you, me and everyone because we all have our own life paths to follow.

Kevin
Hi Keving, thank you for your insights but you have to live in England to understand how comboluted things are here. They are not as simple as in USA

So what I am asking is for practical help for someone that understands English Common Law to come forward to see how we can apply this here cos appart from a useless goverment we also have a Queen that appears to be illigal but I am not lawyer so don't know the lingo

Cheers
Old 02-23-2010, 05:27 PM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Hi Keving, thank you for your insights but you have to live in England to understand how comboluted things are here. They are not as simple as in USA

So what I am asking is for practical help for someone that understands English Common Law to come forward to see how we can apply this here cos appart from a useless goverment we also have a Queen that appears to be illigal but I am not lawyer so don't know the lingo

Cheers
Common Law is virtually the same everywhere Remember England sailed the world discovering new lands Oz, New Zealand Canada , America so it is virtually the same in all these places it is knowing what you are and how it applies to you that makes all the difference .Once you realize this they can not touch you. TPUC is the same thing, it all revovles around your name and how it is spelled

Last edited by Northern Boy; 02-23-2010 at 07:19 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:31 PM   #16
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post

Kevin
Thank You Kevin.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:04 PM   #17
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Here is an email I got back:

This is an emergency number and email only. If you want to talk to
Schaeffer Cox he is our leader his public cell is (907)590-9903 his
email is schaefferssecretary@acsalaska.net

From the Liberty Bell system

I allow myself to post my private email....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #18
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Here is an email I got back:

This is an emergency number and email only. If you want to talk to
Schaeffer Cox he is our leader his public cell is (907)590-9903 his
email is schaefferssecretary@acsalaska.net

From the Liberty Bell system

I allow myself to post my private email....
I did the exact same thing Star haha...
Have you contacted schaeffer yet?
I want to see if this movement has gotten off the ground and outside of just Fairbanks.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:54 PM   #19
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
I did the exact same thing Star haha...
Have you contacted schaeffer yet?
I want to see if this movement has gotten off the ground and outside of just Fairbanks.
Not yet....I have some questions.

AND

I live in a much larger city

Like....When the Common Law court says...Okay this debate is settled.

The the court of the MAN says....You need to appear or ELSE
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:29 PM   #20
Myself
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,

I've been delving into freemen movement for quite some time, I've had many different ideas and many doubts about efficacy of the whole thing. Like Robert Menard in Canada or John Harris in England, which have their own take on how to free ourselves from the slavery, Schaeffer Cox has most positive approach and he definitely resonates with my spirit.

It's kind of obvious to me (as an afterthought), that a fight with a monster has no sense. If you take into consideration our lives, how are we going to conduct on the spiritual path, inner growth, relations with people all around us and so on, we have to create our own free society which we want to live in (by our consent not by silent acquiescence).

It's not just a good idea, it's so essential that it's like a framework for the further pieces of the puzzle. It's the only thing that will allow our ideas to be truly unimpaired.

I'm genuinely convinced as for above, that doesn't happen often.
Myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:29 PM   #21
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Not yet....I have some questions.

AND

I live in a much larger city

Like....When the Common Law court says...Okay this debate is settled.

The the court of the MAN says....You need to appear or ELSE
I have been pondering that about that too, like how would that actually pan out in a metroplex...

and I just thought of something... ok, follow me on this (cause I am still thinking this thru outloud)...

I have just been through an ordeal with my neighbor.. where she had several court dates (and fines/warrants) with several different "city halls" because of the traveling capability WITHIN / THRU the metroplex - i.e. moving easily from one court district to another, etc... on a suspended license that wasn't really suspended- she just forgot to notify each court of the correction in time...

could we maybe do a common law type of trial and then find someone who would be willing to be our "common law liason" with each of the court districts?

of course I dont know how that would go over with the courts... seeing that the tickets were "a crime against THE CITY OF xxx"...?? ... but why cant we just substitute the "court-appointed attorney" with a "common-law representative"... and since common law supercedes legal standing... they may fuss awhile at us "thumbing-our-noses" at them , but they would still have to respect our right to have whoever we want as our representative, right?

Last edited by xbusymom; 02-27-2010 at 11:37 PM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:49 AM   #22
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

ok, with the new info from "The Solution" I boiled the newNOUI down to plain language, and combined it with the claim of right...
(there was a point made in another thread about not getting the Legal approval for this, but just making a Declaration - much like Alaska did in The Solution in thread http://synworks.net/thinkfree/viewto...d50a3984a084f3)
so this can easily be converted into a "Declaration of ???"
did I miss anything?

------------------------------

Comprehensive Notice of Understanding and Intent with Claim of Right
I, (Common Name Used), give Notice of Greater Authority of Self-Governance and Automatic Sovereignty; and Claim the Right of Lawful Standing, which remains Superior and Precedent to any Legal Status.
1. I understand and claim:
1.1. The greater body of society will determine the terms, definitions, and intent of communications between its members, and I consent only to the common cultural meanings of the ‘English’ language.
1.2. I am an individual spirit-entity of mind-consciousness that is intrinsically incorporated within a particular physical body; and I will process and possess any information that I receive as a means to compile and utilize my autonomous knowledge base as my own independent source to promote and protect further development of my persona for the purpose of Self-direction, Self-growth, Self-control, and Self-government.
1.3. I will determine and convey when and/or if I give voluntary consent to contracts or abandonment of Lawful standing of Self-government; and as a standing Self-directive, I am now informing you that I Do Not Consent.
1.4. I will retain my duty of Self-control and Self-government, according to Common Lawful Principals, at all times; and I demand that honorable and peaceful relations be maintained within any encounters between members of the greater society;
1.5. Common Law and/or Civil redress and penalty fees will be enforced for any violations of the above rights; each redress and penalty fee will be exacted in the following manner- per person per incident per agency, according to attached determination of penalty and fee schedule.
-----------------------------

that should make it easier to read quickly, change particulars (native language, etc), and cheaper to post a public notice in the paper...

and as for the name of God thing... it can be a little creepy if you get bogged down again with it- it kind of seems like I am going backwards just to be able to get my point across to others who aren't as far along the path as I am - and I have to keep reminding myself to just re-translate words into the intended meanings- cause I know they really mean "Source" but they don't have any other label for it- just like me- so I am back to calling it GOD too!... just be patient and they'll catch up...

Last edited by xbusymom; 02-28-2010 at 07:23 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 06:40 PM   #23
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

it must be noterized and sent by registered mail then there is a record of its delivery.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:10 PM   #24
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

are you saying I should send it registered mail to the newspaper?... in order to place a public notice?
Old 02-28-2010, 11:58 PM   #25
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

someone on the other forum posted the transcript of the Declaration...

so I created a flyer for it...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SolutionDeclaration.pdf (80.6 KB, 1 views)

Tags
common, cox, law, militia, solution