Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-10-2008, 04:16 AM   #1
Tuza

Default I have a feeling of calmness at the moment.

Although my personality is one where I can never relax even in a relaxed position, I feel quite calm at the moment, incredibly so. I feel there are forces of light in human form that are fighting against a lot of the negatives and what they are trying to do. There are some people I feel who are quite bored with things and would love to push their finger on the button, it would be sooo easy wouldn't it, like they say (oh...........it) I have had all this I am going to just push it. But that is where other forces come into play. Put it another way. All of you can think of millions of people who were wonderful good people down here when they were in third dimension and now they have gone from here only. They are all watching, everyone is watching, do you really think they want their beloved families, friends etc to have to go through this if it can be avoided. Of course not. Unfortunately.....as I said above........there are those who just want to be had with it and do it, push the button. I still feel calm.

By the way, does anybody else on the forum ever had thoughts of being picked up and thrown in a van, two or three big military guys with guns in the back there with them just staring at you. I get that all the time but I know why I am there and they are there.............just wanted to pick your brains and see if anyone else here has got the same. I would really appreciate that if you have.

Love and light surround you all.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:30 AM   #2
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I have a feeling of calmness at the moment.

I'm glad you feel at peace right now! It's the best place to be. Take off your shoes and stay awhile.

I can't say I've ever envisioned that scenario. Is it possible you are revisiting a past life?
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:10 AM   #3
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I have a feeling of calmness at the moment.

I have found out something: How does it feel to feel nothing? That is the starting point for reversing fear! It is very useful for me.
After one has felt nothingness it becomes easy to feel love and appreciation.

Water tastes nothing too? Doesn't it? Because it is the physical manifestation of unconditional love!
elias is offline   Reply With Quote