Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 02:58 AM   #1
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Proven Cure For Most 'Mental' Illness

I've seen it work in my friends healing (not 'practice') several times on Bi-polar whatever that is...

8 TBSPS a day of Hemp Oil (from the seed, not Simpson Oil)
and
8 TBSPS a day of dehulled hemp hearts

For 2 months

Then drop it down to:

4 TBSPS a day of the oil
4 TBSPS a day of the hemp hearts

2 months later:

1 TBSPS each for life...

Works a charm on many 'mental' illnesses
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:06 AM   #2
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Proven Cure For Most 'Mental' Illness

Ganja is indeed the best cure for Babylon's Disease.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:16 AM   #3
Tuza

Could you tell me what hemp oil and hemp hearts are place. Sorry for my ignorance.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:49 AM   #4
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Trailer Park boys is not real!! Being an ex-bi polar triggered by years of smoking '****'. It ain't called that for nothing.I met heaps in the nut house that had the same problem. It is true that people react differently to different drugs. But this is absurd.
This is like saying the cure for alcoholism is to drink whiskey!
You aren't part of a disinfo campaign to 'dumb down' society are you?
You'll need to do better than 'a couple of your stoner mates stories' to offer as proof.
Doctors 'practise' medicine because they don't claim to know it all straight out of med school and are always learning and trying new techniques etc..in a constantly changing world.
Shall we just sit in a circle smoking dope or eating it or shoving it and all sing Kum bye Ya instead!!
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:59 AM   #5
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Could you tell me what hemp oil and hemp hearts are place. Sorry for my ignorance.
Sure. There is some confusion around cannabis that needs to be cleared up anyways. There are 3 (maybe 4) 'types' of cannabis. There is cannabis sativa (useful cannabis), cannabis indica (Indian hemp) and cannabis ruderalis (northern cannabis). All derivatives of cannabis in any form come from 'cultivars' of these three plants in essence. Hemp as a rope/food/plastic etc. all come from anyone of the species listed above. 'Pot', 'Ganga' etc also come from the same species but they are different cultivars of the same plant. Cultivar means...ah heck, lets google it..

"A variation of a species, one that has been produced through breeding or deliberate selection. Terms in the cultivar name are always capitalized and included in single quotes."

Humans have bred cannabis for a very long time or the difference in their morphology would not be so pronounced. I worked for Joe Stobel whom was the first 'hemp' farmer to be gain a license in Canada since '38 or so to grow it. I picked tobacco for him prior to his conversion...****ty job really.

"Hemp" food is the by-product of the hemp seed which can be pressed for an oil which has a full spectrum blend of the essential fatty acids that we all need ( the cake left over after the pressing process is awesome feed for stock). Or the seeds themselves may be consumed (with the shells they clean the intestinal wall) whole or de-hulled which are commonly called hemp hearts. They last indefinitely if bagged and stored in a cool dark place.

Hemp foods have been gaining in popularity for the last 15 years and the best advertising is the old book/movie 'Oliver Twist'. When yong Oliver goes up and says "please, sir, can I have some more" he is asking for gruel which used to be a full spectrum porridge made out of hemp seed. Without the proper balance of Essential Fatty Acids, people go insane.

It is available at all good health food stores though it is mightily overpriced in my opinion. I buy my mine wholesale in 5 gallon buckets at about 1/10th the price you'd pay for retail. I am not advertising for anyone here so I will disdain of linking. You can find it if you look for it.

And I have seen it work, turned a biatch into a princess, worked wonders on a kid who was going to be given prozac and there are more, subtler situations where I have seen it work magick.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:05 AM   #6
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue View Post
Trailer Park boys is not real!! Being an ex-bi polar triggered by years of smoking '****'. It ain't called that for nothing.I met heaps in the nut house that had the same problem. It is true that people react differently to different drugs. But this is absurd.
This is like saying the cure for alcoholism is to drink whiskey!
You aren't part of a disinfo campaign to 'dumb down' society are you?
You'll need to do better than 'a couple of your stoner mates stories' to offer as proof.
Doctors 'practise' medicine because they don't claim to know it all straight out of med school and are always learning and trying new techniques etc..in a constantly changing world.
Shall we just sit in a circle smoking dope or eating it or shoving it and all sing Kum bye Ya instead!!
See the follow up post, you are obviously ignorant of the healing properties of HEMP SEED OIL. This is NOT Rick Simpson Oil which is covered in another thread (http://www.youtube.com/chrychek) This IS food, not 'get high and giggle' nonsense. Funny how cannabis brings out the 'dopes' and the literati into some humungous mess. I'm sorry you used a potent medicine to waste some time. But I am not referring to your mess, I'm trying to help clean up anyone elses.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:44 AM   #7
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
See the follow up post, you are obviously ignorant of the healing properties of HEMP SEED OIL. This is NOT Rick Simpson Oil which is covered in another thread (http://www.youtube.com/chrychek) This IS food, not 'get high and giggle' nonsense. Funny how cannabis brings out the 'dopes' and the literati into some humungous mess. I'm sorry you used a potent medicine to waste some time. But I am not referring to your mess, I'm trying to help clean up anyone elses.
Yes I agree. The poster who said this is crazy needs to research the power of similarities. 'What makes you sick makes you better'

You simply find something with similar properties. Hemp oil and hemp seed are amazing substances.

People who may have bi polar, paranoia or other depression related symptoms may have simply been smoking too much. They dont say things are good for you in small quantities
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:07 AM   #8
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue View Post
Trailer Park boys is not real!! Being an ex-bi polar triggered by years of smoking '****'. It ain't called that for nothing.I met heaps in the nut house that had the same problem. It is true that people react differently to different drugs. But this is absurd...
Just so you know...

Hemp oil and hempseed contain NO THC. Hemp is one of the most nutrition-dense plants in the world. It is one of the most useful plants in the entire history of the planet. It provides nutrition, medicine, a nearly indestructible fiber, not to mention the various recreational uses.

There are many constituents to a plant. Personally, I think smoking small amounts of mota is healthy. Obviously, it wouldn't be for everyone. That doesn't have any effect on the many other uses of the plant.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:21 AM   #9
BLC
Avalon Senior Member

My daughter has recently been diagnosed as bipolar. Are there any other suggestions out there as an alternative to the pharaceutical industry?
BLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:28 AM   #10
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
Just so you know...

Hemp oil and hempseed contain NO THC. Hemp is one of the most nutrition-dense plants in the world. It is one of the most useful plants in the entire history of the planet. It provides nutrition, medicine, a nearly indestructible fiber, not to mention the various recreational uses.

There are many constituents to a plant. Personally, I think smoking small amounts of mota is healthy. Obviously, it wouldn't be for everyone. That doesn't have any effect on the many other uses of the plant.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:43 AM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

My sister and son have bi-polar........neither smoke and my son does like his beer. Well I really appreciate what yaour post says. It doesnt hurt to try.

I understand that all mental illness due to lack of oxygen going to the brain. Well, we are all either crazy or will be soon. Look at the **** that is in our food. Our cells are blocked.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:54 AM   #12
Tuza

Some people who have got bi-polar (besides me).

Macy Gray, Richard Dreyfuss, Kurt Cobain, Peter Gabriel, Carrie Fisher, John Keats, Margot Kidder, Patrick Kennedy, Vivian Leigh, Sir Isaac Newton, Sinead O'Connor.

The list goes on and on.