Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 08:49 PM   #1
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Great Divine meditation music!

I share some truly divine music I would recommend to all:

NASA - Voyager Recordings - Symphonies of the Planets

Quote:
This is a collection of audio sensor data from the Voyager probe as it cruised out of our solar system. Sounds from the interaction of the Solar Wind with the magnetosphere of Planets,Moons and Rings of Planets In Our Solar System.

Share the journey of a 5 billion mile trek to the outer limits of our solar system. Hear the beautiful songs of the planets. The complex interactions of the cosmic plasma of the universe, charged electromagnetic particles from the solar wind, planetary magnetosphere, rings and moons create vibration soundscapes which are at once utterly alien and deeply familiar to the ear. Some of these sounds are hauntingly like human voices singing, giant Tibetan bowls, wind waves, birds and dolphins. Many are familiar in a way unique for each listener. VOYAGER has left our solar system forever. The sounds on this recording will never be made again in our lifetime.
Note from me: The above calibrates above 540 (Unconditional Love/Joy) on David Hawkins scale (see other posts by me for more on that scale etc.)

Jonathan Goldman - Holy Harmony

Quote:
HOLY HARMONY contains two never before released Sacred Sound: Tuning Forks of the complete HEALING CODES of the BIBLE combined with the chant of YHSHV (Yod Hey Shin Vav Hey), an ancient Name of the Christ. These 9 tuning forks are said to be the Divine frequencies of creation. Some believe the sounding of them is said to fulfill certain Biblical prophecies. Others believe these frequencies have extraordinary healing and transformational properties. The YHSVH Chant is a powerful word of prayer, or a mantra, that is composed of specific letters of the Hebrew alphabet that create a sacred name for the Christ. The Chant can be used for protection, for clearing, and to resonate with the Christ energy. As the Healing Code Tuning Forks sound together with Jonathan Goldman and Sarah Benson’s beautiful and rich choral chanting, they create an extremely powerful , yet deeply calming sonic environment. The combination of the Tuning Forks with the YHSVH Chant is great for relaxation and meditation. These sounds may also be extremely healing and transformational.

This is "the world's most powerful CD," according to Dr. Leonard Horowitz, an internationally known expert in public health and natural healing. Just read his 15th book, Walk on Water. Excerpts reprinted below, and dozens of testimonials, explain why "this musical blessing by Jonathan Goldman, the world's leading toning-for-healing artist, is the best thing you can buy and play to open hearts, expand spirituality, and fulfill your Divine destiny."
Hint: This can also be found on Pirate Bay... but I would recommend that you buy it... It calibrates at a whopping 780(!) on Hawkins scale.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote