Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default UFO watch: Was object a spaceship or a spinning grapefruit?

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk...l/article.html

This is about 2 miles from my home!I don't see these things because i'm always on here,i know these locations very well-the Penkhull sighting- she stated it sped off in a northwesterly direction- that's exactly on course for my house from Penkhull!!??!!lol.

UFO watch: Was object a spaceship or a spinning grapefruit?
Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 08:20Comment on this story

RESIDENTS have been left baffled after spotting strange activity in the sky ranging from pink lights to spinning grapefruits.
The first person to see something strange was retired engineer Derek Rogers, aged 67, from Dace Grove in Bradeley.
He was watching television on Saturday when he spotted something strange through the window.
He said: "I thought it was a hot air balloon, but then when I looked more closely it was moving too fast to be a balloon and there was no wind in the air.
"It was about 7pm. I rushed outside to have a better look and there were no noise or lights coming from it. That's how I knew it wasn't a helicopter or a plane.
%3Cbody%3E%3Cdiv%20id%3D%22adDiv%22%3E%3CA%20HREF% 3D%22http%3A//ads.anm.co.uk/ADCLICK/CID%3D0000b139bb3f965200000000/AAMSZ%3D452x118/SITE%3DTHISISSENT/AREA%3DNEWS/SUBAREA%3DHOME/ARTICLE%3D645853/acc_random%3D7759120321/pageid%3D/RS%3D%22%20target%3D%22_new%22%3E%3CIMG%20SRC%3D%2 2http%3A//iad.anm.co.uk/house/1x1.gif%22%20ALT%3D%22Click%20here%21%22%20border% 3D0%20style%3D%22margin-bottom%3A%200px%3B%22%3E%3C/A%3E%3C/div%3E"I saw another strange sight on Sunday evening at about the same time. It was like a spinning grapefruit. It was difficult to say how far away they both were, but I'd never seen anything like them before in my life.
"Each sighting must only have lasted about two minutes or less.
"I've never really thought about UFOs or aliens before, but I guess it's possible there are other beings out there with more advanced technology."
The second person to report a strange sight in the sky was Penny Vickers, aged 51, from Penkhull.
She said: "It was the early hours of Saturday morning, around 12.30am. I was walking my dog in the park off Richmond Street in Penkhull when I saw some strange lights in the sky.
"There were four dull, dark pink, round objects, three in a triangle shape and one behind. They were just above the rooftops of the houses and moved very fast towards the north west. There was no sound and they did not flash or pulsate.
"But they were moving far too fast for a lantern or birds. I remain open-minded about it. Science says it is feasible for other lifeforms to exist, but if someone can explain what I saw then I am happy to listen."
Joe McGonagle, aged 50, from Goldenhill, is a network engineer by day but he has been a UFO investigator since 1999.
He said: "My first impression is that it is quite possible for some of those reports to be given a practical explanation.
"At this time of year people are celebrating Chinese New Year with party lanterns and sometimes these can look like strange shapes in the sky.
"I have seen something very similar to the four dull, dark pink, round objects before myself and that turned out to be birds.
"The report of the spinning grapefruit object is the most interesting one. It's always difficult to assess any sighting, but that one is the most intriguing."
In 2007, the Ministry of Defence gave a first glimpse into the area's own X-files on UFO sightings.
Details revealed under the Freedom of Information Act showed that the MoD has recorded 11 UFO sightings in North Staffordshire and South Cheshire since 1999.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO watch: Was object a spaceship or a spinning grapefruit?

They are hovering over your house Antale!

Love the media angle on the possibility of it being a levitating rotational Grapefruit yeah thats much less weird than a UFO
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:31 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO watch: Was object a spaceship or a spinning grapefruit?

The media comments reflect the debilitating nature of Stoke!!lol. I had helicopters around in the early hours on consecutive nights last summer whilst i was surfing UFO and conspiracy material-who knows jack?lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote