Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-22-2009, 08:50 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default How they try to control us...!

Just a snippet of how tptw try desperately to control us with mind control and hyjacking our minds from a very early age!! Evil beyond comprehension!!!

If your friend's still do not believe they are being controlled...show them this...plaster in on facebook ect etc

PROTECT THE INNOCENCE OF OUR CHILDREN ... and expose the evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MPZO...embedded#t=190

viking

Last edited by viking; 09-22-2009 at 08:52 AM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:48 PM   #2
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: How they try to control us...!

it does benefit one to know about how this type of programming is carried out.

Neurolinguistic programming is a popular way of enacting mind control. A good description comes from Clif High in a recent interview he did. I've transcribed a bit to show what he says:

-------------------------
They may actually show you images to create neural pathways in your mind. the reason that they do this is based on a concept called neuro-linguistic programming, which if you take it to it's ultimate conclusion, there's two things that are available to understand from it. It's a form of hypnosis, and it works because what it does is, it creates a pathway already in your mind, so all that they have to do is figure out some way of moving your consciousness into that pathway, and it'll naturally, easily follow the path of least resistance. Kind of like electricity, and electricity loves following the path of least resistance. so if you stand between an electrical circuit and you've got your feet on some wet grass, you're going to be the ground because you're the path of least resistance for that electricity. And what they're doing is they're attempting to create a series of fall back positions in your own mind, so if you don't question those images when they are presented to you, then you are going to suck those images up, the more they repeat them. It's basically the old....what's that guys name, Goring, or Borman, I don't remember who said it, but "the bigger the lie, the more often repeated, the more it becomes true. And it becomes true in your mind because you can't step out of that burned in pathway. It's very much like running on a track that's got a rut in it. It's just difficult to step out and run outside that rut. It's easier to stay in that rut, because it's less trouble for your body. And that's basically what they're counting on. So I have a tendency to filter my own inputs and watch out for those kinds of images, and when I see them I will frequently annoy those around me by questioning the underlying assumptions that are being presented verbally so that I disrupt that chain of neural pathway creation in my own mind. It's just a nifty little trick to be aware of the NLP processing, conversational hypnosis and how it works, and know that certain word pairs are used in these things. Just a quick example, is right and left. If you say the words right and left to an english speaker in just the right way, you can make a cognitive dissonance form in their own brain that kind of gives them a bit of a mental stutter. Many of your listeners may not feel it but lets give a little bit of an example here. we can say that "Oh I'm right and then I left you behind." Well, the first use of the right implies correct, and then the left when you would think because I used the word right I was going to use the word left in terms of direction causes you to think differently because I'm saying left behind which implies a past tense, so not only have I shifted you in a time sense, in the sense of moving you to the past by that statement, I've also severed the link between the right and left, and caused a different schism in the way you're thinking at that particular moment, and they will use juxtaposed pairs used in contrasting positions to cause these neural pathways to create, and basically what it does is it shocks you momentarily and then the next image is allowed to slip through without your critical mind processing it. But if you're aware of these tricks you catch them and you say "aha, they're trying some subliminal crud here and I don't have to go along with it". But you really do need to educate yourself about how you're being manipulated by the language that's being used and the images that are being shown to you.

--------------------------------

I also saw a short youtube video where Derren Brown uses the technique to visually demonstrate how effective it is.

YouTube - Mind Control Marketing, NLP and Mentalism Derren Brown Shopping Mall Visitors
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:19 PM   #3
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that link Viking, yes we have seen and continue to see this on a subliminal level, we have to try and stop our kids watching these things, cartoons have always been an excellent way of controlling them. Thanks for the info myplanet2 interesting when it's written down like that makes so much sense.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:21 PM   #4
Myplanet2
In The Mists

So what it comes down to, is them placing your consciousness where they want you to have it. I suspect a lot of those "misspoken" words are not accidental at all.

I think of it a bit like FM radio. There is a carrier wave and a modulator wave. we just listen to the music without paying attention to the various components arriving at our ears. The carrier wave brings the message. The modulator wave changes the carrier wave in such a way that the message is enbedded as interruptions in the carrier wave. think of the carrier wave as the pathway in your mind subliminally created by their NLP, and then the message they want you to receive is attached to that pathway, or placed upon it, and together, you are affected as though sheep herded by a competent border collie.

The onslaught is constant. You either have to be aware of it and catch it coming in, or you have to stay away from their points of broadcast, and stop becoming relayer stations for them.

They use visuals too. The pictures they show are carefully chosen to create pathways in your mind which they can then place their own information on, and thereby place your consciousness where they want it.

All this democrat/republican stuff is just that. a misdirect towards the pathways they have long since established with all the billions of bits of advertising, and the phony elections, and all that. Meanwhile they are pulling all your rights away while keeping you on about whether it's this side or that side doing the dirty work. There are no sides, except within us, and as long as they can keep us internally polarized by directing our consciousness along the pathways they control, they keep us under control.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 09-24-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:59 PM   #5
Myplanet2
In The Mists

George Ure made an interesting observation today on his urbansurvival site. He said the webbots were seeing a shift in the vector of polarization, from side to side, like you'd get with dems vs GOP, to a more up/down direction. The oppressors vs the oppressed, as evidenced by the recent hanging of a census taker with FED scrawled on his chest, and the shooting of 4 swat guys doing a no knock entry. Rich vs poor, like with bankers and their ilk getting bonuses while the struggling masses get to BOHICA.

People are learning to say no. unfortunately, saying no with a gun is stupid. You become what you resist. Resist violent people...and you just became the next problem.

The key would seem to be to recognize the methods of control and the intentions behind them, and then to simply re assert our own sovereignty over our consciousness, and stop play victim to the PTB, and especially stop acting as repeater station for their doom and gloom and helplessness programming.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:19 PM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
George Ure made an interesting observation today on his urbansurvival site. He said the webbots were seeing a shift in the vector of polarization, from side to side, like you'd get with dems vs GOP, to a more up/down direction. The oppressors vs the oppressed, as evidenced by the recent hanging of a census taker with FED scrawled on his chest, and the shooting of 4 swat guys doing a no knock entry. Rich vs poor, like with bankers and their ilk getting bonuses while the struggling masses get to BOHICA.

People are learning to say no. unfortunately, saying no with a gun is stupid. You become what you resist. Resist violent people...and you just became the next problem.

The key would seem to be to recognize the methods of control and the intentions behind them, and then to simply re assert our own sovereignty over our consciousness, and stop play victim to the PTB, and especially stop acting as repeater station for their doom and gloom and helplessness programming.
Oh yes i saw into the doom and gloom scenario months ago, what a good way to herd the masses, problem is myplanet2 while there are many waking up to this there are still far to many who just haven't a clue, project bluebeam has been suggested as a manipulated way of controlling, imagine the fall out of that agenda.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:26 PM   #7
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Allthough I'm not objecting that subcouncious programming can and probably do occur, I find the YouTube video posted a tad speculative. First of all, one can find hidden meaning in the wierdest of places, if one looks for them.
Author of this video clearly show a tendency to search for the word "sex", which tells me this individual have some sort of attention towards that subject.

I'm not saying that it does not say "sex" in many or all the shown pictures, but it has to be taken with a grain of salt because it's a matter of interpretation. I don't nessecarily see the world and all its objects the same way someone else does, hence using that method for control would not be very effective, from what I can tell.

I believe you will find way more programming in wording and situations that can mean more than one thing. I also think "hidden" frames would be better as well.
I see warnings about digital tv, and maybe there is something in it. With digital signals, it's much easier to apply a filter over the original copy, where you can insert images and words without them ever showing up on the original product. I bet such a filter can be cloaked from appearing on recording devices as well, as I recall that certain DVD-players could block the image from transfer to the recording device (VHS). I'm not entirely certain on that last part, would have to investigate it a little.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:48 PM   #8
Myplanet2
In The Mists

did you check out the video at the bottom of post 2?
Old 09-24-2009, 06:08 PM   #9
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Mp2 the same guy had 50,000 people stuck to their seats last week across britain.
All ads on tv use NLP to make you buy their products, I am going to use it as my defence if the baliffs ever catch up with me. "I couldn't help it, your honour, I was programmed to take a holiday and spend money I didn't have."
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:41 PM   #10
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes saw that feardia,

I am going to use it as my defence if the baliffs ever catch up with me. "I couldn't help it, your honour, I was programmed to take a holiday and spend money I didn't Ha Ha i like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Mp2 the same guy had 50,000 people stuck to their seats last week across britain.
All ads on tv use NLP to make you buy their products, I am going to use it as my defence if the baliffs ever catch up with me. "I couldn't help it, your honour, I was programmed to take a holiday and spend money I didn't have."
Old 09-27-2009, 10:10 PM   #11
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

MyPlanet2 , thank you for posting Derren Brown.
That truly baffled me ! I watched some other ones mentioned there.
You have to see it to believe it. Must see !

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:21 PM   #12
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

etc.. find more on the net..

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:15 AM   #13
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Mudra...Looks like our lives are being controlled more ways than we can imagine..Just the tip of the iceberg...

Oh... how I look forward to the Veil being lifted!!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #14
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Missed it, but checked it now. Yeah, that's more like the daily subconcious programming right there.

I didn't quite catch why they felt obligated to raise their hands though, but that could be because english ain't my native language. Gotta watch it again and see if I catch why that happens.

On a sidenote, shoppingmall offers over a speakersystem is nearly non existant where I live. On the other hand, almost all stores play music. This has been said to increase the will to buy stuff, though I'm not affected by that. In fact it sometimes really annoy me.

Edit: Yeah, now I caught what he was talking about. I guess that was what I mentioned about using wording or situations that have several meanings.

Last edited by lucrum; 09-24-2009 at 07:12 PM.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:28 PM   #15
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It wouldn't let me watch it in the UK... I know they try it here... mind control I mean.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #16
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
It wouldn't let me watch it in the UK... I know they try it here... mind control I mean.
perhaps if you search Derren Brown in Youtube or the like, and then watch for his NLP and other hypnosis demonstrations.