Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-15-2010, 07:21 PM   #51
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Not my concern, I am staying

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I was just debating, not fighting. I picked up a philosophy from listening to Wayne Dyer that is partially responsible for this thread.

"No amount of feeling bad for someone will ever improve anyones situation"

Compassion and empathy are not one in the same. Compassion is a form of love, empathy is a form of fear. Many confuse the two with each other.
Compassion to me is feeling the love and the pain, as if you are all beings. Your suffering is my suffering etc...you and I are one...

Love,

Kriya

PS Cheap shots about people dressing up as monks is not debating, IMO.

Last edited by kriya; 03-15-2010 at 07:29 PM.
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:58 PM   #52
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Ok, so I was going to take a break from this place until it switched over to avoid all of the grade school forum drama. However, I woke up this mourning to find multiple people wanting my opinion on what has happened. My answer is simple.

My answer is that it is none of my concern. Why? Because I have better things to do then get all caught up in other peoples problems. I still have no clue what a Thuban is because I never clicked on the thread about it.

I do not care what mod did this, he said, she said, blah blah blah, and all of the rest of this bleeding heart bull s--t. Leave me out of it, do not ask me how I feel about it. The answer is going to remain, I don't care because it is not my problem.

I also do not really care what is posted up in this thread after I have started it. I am sure that many will come in with the cry baby stuff about how everyone is a victim and they are entitled to this that and the other. Guess what folks? Life is not about being entitled to anything. You are here to learn. Tunnel vision on bitching and moaning is not going to help you get to where you need to go in this life.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bloody well said tj
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:34 PM   #53
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I really do think that we should stick together as a group.
Good luck with that one.

There are too many people in this community that have to be right and when you get in an online setting all people ever do is fight and argue with each other.

Since I started posting here, you have been one of my more favorite people here. Based on your thoughts and things that you have shared over the last several months, in my opinion, I don't understand why you don't just let it go. It's your choice of course, I'm just sayin'...

I will most likely just let it go and not be a part of Avalon 2.0. Why? Because I don't really think things are going to change that much. It will still most likely be a very negative place where all people do is argue and fight over whose belief systems are more "correct" than others. The only thing that appears will be different is the amount of control exerted over the forum. Oh well. Not my forum. So, if that's the way Bill wants to run it, then party up!

And, if I decide to leave this place behind... the sun will still come up tomorrow, I will still have a life with it's peaks and valleys and just about everything else will stay the same as it has been, with or without the forum.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:39 PM   #54
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Good luck with that one.

There are too many people in this community that have to be right and when you get in an online setting all people ever do is fight and argue with each other.

Since I started posting here, you have been one of my more favorite people here. Based on your thoughts and things that you have shared over the last several months, in my opinion, I don't understand why you don't just let it go. It's your choice of course, I'm just sayin'...

I will most likely just let it go and not be a part of Avalon 2.0. Why? Because I don't really think things are going to change that much. It will still most likely be a very negative place where all people do is argue and fight over whose belief systems are more "correct" than others. The only thing that appears will be different is the amount of control exerted over the forum. Oh well. Not my forum. So, if that's the way Bill wants to run it, then party up!

And, if I decide to leave this place behind... the sun will still come up tomorrow, I will still have a life with it's peaks and valleys and just about everything else will stay the same as it has been, with or without the forum.
Thanks. For my own personal purpose I attempt to keep as many irons in the fires as I can manage, but I do see what you are saying.

This old group here has been shot in the head and is slowly bleeding out.

AJ..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:39 PM   #55
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Should I stay ...or should I go? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZBPu7jJbJU I agree with Anchor.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-15-2010 at 11:45 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:57 AM   #56
Slerbot
Avalon Senior Member

I feel an over-tight Avalon v2 might lead to realms of sickening threads of certain obedient drones, knighted by the King with a couple of volts of fairy lightness up their excited quivering backsides, encouraged to act like jackbooted lightwankers until the forum hits drop right off the page, and nobody but the chosen 15% will bask in their sacred golden words. All this is just another illusion, you will not find the truth here.

Last edited by Slerbot; 04-02-2010 at 05:59 AM.
Slerbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:25 PM   #57
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Beyond View Post
bloody well said tj
let the stinking sycophants starve......of spiritual food...what we want are people who can think for themselves and realize Mankind is heading for diffucult times ahead..let them conquer their EGO
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #58
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
let the stinking sycophants starve......of spiritual food...what we want are people who can think for themselves and realize Mankind is heading for diffucult times ahead..let them conquer their EGO
What in the world does that have to do with anything in this thread?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:45 PM   #59
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Friends All,

I have kept to the sidelines and in my silence. I, too, now will express my penny's worth of thoughts.

Like t3j, I have chosen to not participate in the exchanges going on between members/mods of late. I, too, feel that it is none of my business, and it is and never was my problem. I am greatly saddened by the conflict that has gone public and the total caos that abounds. Signs of the times, I assume...

I have been on this forum since Sept 20, 2008. It was a lifesaver for me when I found it; I was "called" to find it. I was taken in by a group of very loving and like-minded people here; unfortunately, many of them have been gone now for a long time. I joined to become part of a “groundcrew”, of doers preparing for what our future was enfolding, good or bad, to learn and to teach, to seek and to find answers. I was honored to have received the title of library “researcher” and, within a short period of time, with the hard work of a great library team, the Avalon Ark Library became a reality and was growing. A few site crashes took it down, unfortunately. During this time, I also was contacted by Mudra and Giovonni to translate Astrowalker's first book to Italian which I did with the editorial help of Freedive.

As the forum took in more and more people, and especially when it went to paid subscription, I felt that it took a “ different road” from that which I had encountered in the beginning. At the very least, I can say that it no longer was the place where I felt that I was intended to go. I did continue to read and learn, and even post, but the continual accusations of “fear mongering” when I was just a messenger was hard for me to bear. (And I was not the only messenger...why did I get squished like an ant underfoot?) And the very few times I dared to voice my opinion... I was either verbally attacked or ignored. So I said to myself, “Who needs it? I don't!” So much for my ego... I just try to let it go. He who has eyes will see as the saying goes.

I have continued to be present on the Avalon Forum because of my love for humanity and my love for knowledge. Many of you here have given me leads to find answers to my life questions and I am very very grateful.

I do not identify myself with the Avalon Forum in it's present state, but that does not mean that I have not found interest in the posting done. I do realize that there is so much knowledge that I could never similate it all in many lifetimes of study and discernment.

I will be more than happy to try out the new Avalon2 to see if I fit in and if it fits with me. I have not received an invite like some of you have already announced. I am still waiting.

PS: I really do believe and live my signatures that follow.

Peace and Good Will!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:43 PM   #60
solent
Avalon Senior Member

I've been away from home the last fortnight so haven't logged in till now (well, I had a peek yesterday but decided I didn't like what I was seeing).

What has happened to the forum, seems the place has gone to pieces.....

Are we all feeling the pressure from the galactic plain?

I've been reading posts from people I normally find cool & level headed, only to find they seem "changed"......... Whats going on?
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:15 PM   #61
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
Are we all feeling the pressure from the galactic plain?
That may very well have a lot to do with it. When ever we reach certain frequency thresholds peoples emotions purge out. Most people externalize when this happens.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:24 PM   #62
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

This is EXACTLY what think is in play here... and elsewhere!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:34 PM   #63
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Well I've moved over to this forum until the dust settles. You are welcome to join us. http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/

There are things I both like and dislike about the founders and until they sort out what direction their individual forums are going to flow in, I'll just hang out in this little eddy where it is peacefull.

I came to Avalon for information, not to be caught up in the middle of a battle ground. I find value in all of the forums and will monitor them as I always do. But for now, I just like to hang my hat where there is some stability and structure - where folks are civil and where I can express my truth without fear of being jumped on or banned. And this last comment is directed toward the founders, no one else.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:52 PM   #64
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNaDeYo View Post
This is EXACTLY what think is in play here... and elsewhere!
Yes that... and it also looks like somethings going on!

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:46 PM   #65
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Yes that... and it also looks like somethings going on!

Thanks for making me laugh Jester... They say there are two secrets to comedy.... timing...

and repetition....

and timing....

and....

I am really enjoying the repetitions of "There's something going on!"

I smile a little wider each time I read your post, or you being quoted somewhere.

This is great, it makes a point, simply.

Well, if my maths is correct, this is post # 666 for me. Booo... so I better use it wisely.

So many opinions on so much stuff, it's hard to know even where to post!

So I'll assume by that, that posting anywhere is ok.

This is kind of the point of my post actually. We are living in times of extreme duality it seems. Getting on with someone 5 minutes ago? Not now you're not...

It's almost like a repetition of the Tower of Babel for modern times.

Only what's funny is that this is 'pick a cause week'. Doesn't matter which , or who.. but pick a cause and stick to it!

Shout it from the rooftops. Align yourself. You're either with us... or you're with the terrorists...

Yep, we weren't the first ones to take a side with duality, but now there's so much more choice !

You can pick a moderator.. a founder.. a member.. even a forum... let alone a point of view...

and Go for it!

Yay.. cause that is what is really happening right now.

But maybe I'm just alignining with that thought too?

I've got my invite to Avalon 2.0.. thanks for that...

(lol.. What is it about Glastonbury? Anyone here been to the festival knows what I'm talking about... It's been years since getting in to Avalon was an easy affair. I suspect getting into Avalon 2 will be much easier than most believe and a darned site easier than getting a ticket into Glastonbury Festival.)

I've also taken a look at the Mists forum, and there is a really nice vibe there too from what I've seen.

Now if you don't have an invite, and never get one, then you don't have a choice, so you have nothing to worry about. But if you have an invite or get one soon then you will have a dilemma..."who to align with?"

Which friends, which ethics, which morals and it doesn't matter to the energies right now what you pick...as long as you align with something thereby exacerbating the force of separation.

My advice, if I had any, would be to be a part of everything. Do not align. Go for unity. Be a part of Av2, be as equally a great part of Mists. Equally, be a part of the world around you and take time out to visit neither forum.

The closer you get to the centre of the spinning vortex, the easier it may be.

It will be so easy to get caught up.

Love and best wishes to you all.

K

Last edited by Kulapops; 03-16-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:47 PM   #66
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Well I've moved over to this forum until the dust settles. You are welcome to join us. http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/

There are things I both like and dislike about the founders and until they sort out what direction their individual forums are going to flow in, I'll just hang out in this little eddy where it is peacefull.
Though it may seem like a split I believe it's expansion.
Avalon has outgrown itself and it's children are carrying it's light where they think they can serve best.
Remember we are a soul family ..Our purposes and intentions may drive us in different directions but in essence we are One radiating from one Heart.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:14 AM   #67
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, Mudra. It seems to be mostly a matter of getting very clear our intentions.

Love,
Bushy
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote