Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 06:47 PM   #26
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hawaii

Alright Nate, both of our intentions and stances are crystal. I find that alot of the times when I discuss topics like the ones we cover on this forum that many of us say the same things, but we say them differently and thats when debates arise. The difference between debates from our community from that of your average socially inspired organization ie State Department of blah blah blah, or Whatever court, or even congress. We always recognize the middle ground, ALWAYS, and we DO come to a compromise and/or understanding. Thats why we are going to survive whatevers in store for us in our future. I wont say apology accepted, instead ill say Real recognize Real, which means I can see you now.

As for communicating in person, ill send you a PM we can talk about it a little bit more. I see that your friends are beginning to surface on this forum. Howzit Telelouge! Thats cool and exciting this is how we will build a real community, this is our fishing net. Im comfortable with this beginning.

CAROL- Never been much for moderating a forum, what types of duties would that entail? besides blocking the undesireables.

TELELOUGE- Yeah I dont know, they should give us space to start more threads within our little community. I think the Mana discussion is as relevant as any other. *shrug* Nice rhymes btw haha.

SOLEIL- Welcome, were all new here, maybe not to the island but to the forum. Wanna tell us a little about yourself? Where are you staying exactly? Got anything to share with us? Whats your favorite food? Color? haha

Be Easy,
Roland

Last edited by SoldierOfTruth808; 09-26-2008 at 06:49 PM.
SoldierOfTruth808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:31 AM   #27
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

Another shout out to Maui people.

Events are quickening, collapse would appear to be happening now.

I have a decent job in Kahului, but am looking for something upcountry working with animals or plants. I am not reliant on money, only for gasoline and housing at this point. Ideally, I wouldn't have to drive anywhere and I could concentrate on producing food and spirituality.

I am close friends with a family that like myself, have prepared accordingly. We are looking for others that have also.

peace/love
ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:15 AM   #28
Keebler808

Smile Re: Hawaii

Hey all, just wanted to say "hi". I'm a long-time friend of Roland that has been lurking on these boards since they first opened up. I've been reading Project Camelot and watching the videos for several years now but due to the many various sites I check in on daily, don't have much time to post.

I agree with much of what has been previously stated regarding Hawaii's unique location (both good and bad). I think the people of Hawaii will face some extremely difficult times, especially those on Oahu, if the dark forces succeed in their plans.

I wish there was more physically and economically that I could do to prepare for what might possible occur but as I'm sure some of you are in the same boat, we still have to work, earn paychecks, and pay bills to survive. Not to mention that it's not like most people on Oahu can grow gardens sufficiently large enough to provide food for a self or family or that our communities are balanced enough to weather hard times (as stated previously, the chaos after the earthquake is a perfect example. Imagine if something MUCH larger were to occure. Oahu would be anarchy). I have land on the Big Island that would be perfect for Agriculture and developing independence but that takes time and money; things that are in short supply right now.

So until I have the resources or the means to develop a plan for the future, I do what I can. Keeping my mind healthy with meditation. Keeping my body healthy with safe food and yoga. And studying and reading anything that expands my knowledge base and skill set. At some point in the future, we will all need to provide a necessity or skill in order to be a welcome part of a community. The days of self-service, material wealth, and productivity based on the work of others are numbered. If you cannot develop the means at this time to provide food, water, or other basic necessities free from the "grid", then develop skils that will be needed to help communities survive. Make yourself useful and you will be an asset with the **** hits the fan.

Through it all, remember to do one thing......maintain a state of love and compassion in your heart. We are spiritual beings having a human experience and, as a collective, we manifest our environments through our thoughts and emotions. Hate, anger, fear, resentment. These are energies of the dark and the lower our vibrations. In order to truly "win" and survive, we need to maintain positive energies in the face of whatever tribulations we will face.

In love and light,
Kai
Old 10-07-2008, 01:56 PM   #29
zuni

aloha,,,, i lived in mauii for awhile stayed in paiia (sorry forget how to spell) when i wasn´t on little beach...... do ya know anyone from twin falls area ?? adventure or mohini or nirav or flower or shalamar ?? if you go to little beach on sundays for the drum circles you might know them.....fabulouse loving people..... just asking cause it´s a small place....if ya know em give them a big hug for me.....
Old 10-07-2008, 06:39 PM   #30
Keebler808

I read about NESARA starting around 2 1/2 years ago from www.fourwinds10.com. The information is compelling but there was very little evidence to support it. I attempted to get information regarding NESARA from my elected representatives but got nothing as I expected since there is a Federal gag order on it labelling anyone who discloses info as a treasonous. I would like to believe it exists and can happen but unless we have enough white knights within our government willing to enforce it, it's worthless. Just as we have many people in Hawaii who ignore traffic laws because there are no police officers around to enforce them, a law as large as NESARA has no value if it cannot be or will not be enforced and made public with announcements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mscontessa View Post
HELLO Project Avalon members!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if anyone has heard of NESARA THE National Economic Security and Reformation Act...... It was passed by Congress in 2000. It can't be enacted until its public annoucnement is made, Bush has been trying to suppress it and i would say succeeded so far. Clinton signed it under intense pressure hheheheheheh, well he was forced. But read all about it. www.nesara.us you will be happy u did. IT will give america back to its people. but dont take my word for it research yourself and please dont let it be confused with the stabilization reformation act which is false its security reformation act.there is already a movement in canada. One more thing it was supposed to be announced on 9/11 at 10 am in the WTC by alan greenspan.... so there were a few agendas to be addressed and taken care of at 9/11. Take care and please check it out there are still some hope here.

Take care and be safe
Old 10-07-2008, 06:43 PM   #31
Keebler808

Since I believe that one of the greatest challenges that we in Hawaii will face in a major collapse or disaster is securing a source of energy, I thought this link would be useful. There is a lot of useful information on free energy and quite a few links to resources. The technology is available to free us from the need for oil, natural gas, and other resources and the government has suppressed it for too long. Knowledge is slowly starting to leak into the public and cannot be kept hidden forever. If we can free our society from the control over our energy, food, and water, we will be free from the bankers and corporations forever.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1223398924
Old 10-08-2008, 06:59 PM   #32
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

What up Kai, welcome to the forum.... unfortunately I dont know where everyone went. Suddenly everyone just disappeared.... well what little people we had.. I think in general the Avalon board has taken a downward spiral. So im just gonna lurk in search of useful links, people have too many opinions on the entire board and not enough open minds. The Hawaii board however had some of the most open minded even keeled people on this entire board, its sad to see everyones missing.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:41 PM   #33
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

No one has disappeared... we are just out in the world, making preparations, creating our lives, and being with each other.

Speaking for myself, forums are a means to make things in real life happen

It's good to see some new names here. Keebler, thank you for those links. I had not really read much about NESARA. Very cool stuff.

I guess I'll throw this out there again because so far only one person has actually acted upon the invitation I offered a few weeks ago. If you are cool and positive and want to meet people like you who also want to meet people like you, let's hang out! I really feel that if I choose to create movement and change, the only solution that will do anything about anything is to contact people and meet them.

This is a two-way street though.

It most certainly doesn't have to be me that you contact. Can be anyone, anywhere.

The only reason why I or anyone else, anywhere in the world would communicate this... is so that WE DO IT!!

"it is, at once, that easy... and that hard..."

Yes, I am still co-creating meetings with my friends, and more people are welcome. I feel compelled to clarify that I am really putting myself out there to even offer this kind of thing to anymore people, because it requires a lot of work, time and energy. If you come you will be expected to contribute your intention, your perspectives, and other aspects of your infinitely valuable being. If you experience restistance to the thought of hanging out with like-minded people, please do not attend.

We are reaching an obstacle though so this will be just as much of a request for support as it is an offer for it.

With any more people, gathering at our homes is complicated by parking issues, etc. If anyone who has interest in joining the party has connection to a meeting space which is more accessible than a home in a crowded urban neighborhood, I would LOVE to meet you.

omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:01 AM   #34
Keebler808

Hey Ro, don't take things too seriously. I know that you have discovered a newfound path and as we discussed, your instincts toward being a fighter or defender are kicking in. You just have to be careful that you don't alienate others. You and I both understand how messages on forums can get distorted and misunderstood (ILR and RH). I actually welcome differing viewpoints because if we all thought the same way, then we'd be sheep just like the majority of humanity. It's our different and sometimes opposing perspectives which allows us to grow and adapt. You started out wanting to build connections with other people in our community so try not to forget that enthusiasm and desire for positive change.

Omnicentricity.....I wholeheartedly appreciated the offer. While I feel that I do have quite a bit intellectually and spiritually that I could offer to such meetings or groups, I don't feel that I am quite in a place where I am able to do so. I don't have transportation (I know, I know...there is the BUS), but I am still recovering from a severe professional burnout that has taken the better part of 2 years to get over. I'm still, at this point, trying to work through personal issues while also trying to find my place in this changing and turbulent world. I truly hope that you are able to form a group of people to get together, if for nothing more than to talk about things, with hopes that I may one day in the future partake. But at this time, aside from very strong opinions/beliefs, I don't feel I have any tangible skills or resources that would help others in the event that catastrophe happens. Small communities of cooperation will be the key to surviving calamity and each person will have to earn their place in their respective small society to be a worthwhile asset to the group. I am working now to find out what it is I can offer and how I will earn my place in the new paradigm as the current financial and economic model has created too many people dependent on a system that is rapidly falling apart and who will not have the ability to provide for themselves, their families, or their communities when the **** hits the fan. I am progressing on my path and sucking up as much knowledge as I am able to so hopefully soon I will reach that point of capability. I hope the invitation will be an open one.

ALOHA!
Kai
Old 10-13-2008, 10:36 AM   #35
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

Kai... you underestimate yourself. You know a lot more than you give yourself credit for. Youve been at this study for a long time now, you post up mad amounts of information, I see you.

Now dont get me wrong, I like various views on things as well. But there is a lot of static on this ENTIRE forum, if you were to read through many of the threads you'd be able to make the call yourself. There are a lot of people who have taken themselves and their thoughts as law, instead of approaching all angles and seeing all angles and all perspectives. I dont think ive said anything here to make anyone think that im an authority on anything, or that my word is law. But there are many others who do. Since my instincts as what you say are coming out, I cant help but speak up about that... and you know thats been the way ive been as long as youve known me, its just that now its directed to a productive and more righteous cause.

As for the invite Omni... Im warming up to the idea. However I dont know how much I could contribute at the moment... which is what my friend Kai is saying in his response. It would be however a good idea to at least meet like minded individuals...which I understand is what YOURE saying. Maybe we can put something together, that we can all enjoy doing just for the sake of putting a face to the names.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:08 PM   #36
teleologue

Dudes, dudettes. Let's do it . How about something like hiking this coming weeken ..if not meeting up earlier.. An alternate thursday night session, perhaps?.. or anything. I'm down! Who's in? Either 7pm thurs somethin somethin.. or saturday this weekend, maunawili falls or some such?

Post it up!

J.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:00 PM   #37
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

Werd. I'm always down for a hike.

EDIT:
And btw - Keebler & Soldier - the whole meeting thing is just basically a small party (as in, lots of fun). More than anything, it's just a time commitment to make sure we stay in touch and be in the moment enjoying life and creating stuff with the things we are blessed to know. I want to make sure that my description in the previous post didn't sound like it was challenging people out of wanting to attend.

"Not feeling like I had a lot to commit" was something that held me back for, well, most of my life LOL. The amount of knowledge, resources or money you have available is completely inconsequential. Being a being who is focused on solutions is really the only prerequisite. Hell, if money is an issue, there are an assload of projects you are more than welcome to hop on board with that would crank out some cash with a little work.

Supporting each other by helping eliminate personal obstacles is one of the main reasons it exists

Last edited by omnicentricity; 10-13-2008 at 07:06 PM.
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:35 PM   #38
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

Now a hike sounds bad a$$. Actually, apart of my prepartion is me training to be a Traceur... If you dont know what that is, watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdahQf0S7yc

Now its only been a month for me so im not ninja, but in light of my training im trying to be moving as much as possible...so I can one day truely be a soldier of truth. Now as far as this coming weekend, im sitting front of this computer coughing out my brains. On another thread in the general area here they are saying its Chemtrails... I dont know much about that, alls I know is that the ***** coming out of my throat is green haha, sorry if thats TMI. Im down for another day. Ill keep you guys posted of what days im off since it seems to be changing from week to week. Im down for some outdoors.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:03 AM   #39
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

So did our Avalon contingent from Oahu do a Maunawili falls hike?

I think a hike is a great idea. Beats the hell out of 'coffee' at Starbucks.

Any Maui-Avalon community members want to do a hike? I just moved from Oahu at the beginning of the year and would love to learn some trails...

Aloha
ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:07 AM   #40
ritchs

Aloha, On our island of Kauai, the community college has started a adult-ed basic course in gardening. I just started it a few weeks ago and it is interesting and holds great promise. The instructors are envisioning us as "seeds" in a movement to establish community gardens on the island, as well as our own. The whole goal, of course, is to make us self sufficient agriculturally in the face of rising import/oil costs. I do believe the timing is right for this since it takes a real long time to develop gardening savvy, as well as prepare the soil (heavy red clay on much of Kauai). I think we need to be starting this now, which is what I'm doing on my property with a backyard garden. I was astonished to learn that in 1941, supposedly 60% of veggies were produced in home "victory" gardens. Amazing what we could do, when are minds are set!
Old 09-08-2009, 06:33 PM   #41
pacifichydrogen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Maui Camelot Conference - Need help

Who wants to help me organize a conference on Maui? Nothing is written in stone. I need help with every aspect of making this happen.

email: daryl@pacific-hydrogen.com

I will gather a list of people and then we can all meet and discuss the details.
pacifichydrogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:24 AM   #42
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
Aloha, On our island of Kauai, the community college has started a adult-ed basic course in gardening. I just started it a few weeks ago and it is interesting and holds great promise. The instructors are envisioning us as "seeds" in a movement to establish community gardens on the island, as well as our own. The whole goal, of course, is to make us self sufficient agriculturally in the face of rising import/oil costs. I do believe the timing is right for this since it takes a real long time to develop gardening savvy, as well as prepare the soil (heavy red clay on much of Kauai). I think we need to be starting this now, which is what I'm doing on my property with a backyard garden. I was astonished to learn that in 1941, supposedly 60% of veggies were produced in home "victory" gardens. Amazing what we could do, when are minds are set!
Knock, knock....Helllloooo?? Anyone from Kauai, or any other Hawaiian islands still around and active on the forum? Since the most recent post was in 2008 it feels like I'm knocking on an old house with cobweb's that looks abandoned...

It looks like I'll moving to the islands from Los Angeles later this month, Kauai to be exact, and am interested in meeting up with members of the Ground Crew when I get there. In addition, maybe someone can give me assistance finding an intentional community, eco-village or possibly even commune where members are living self sustained, eco friendly lifestyles.

I need an inexpensive place to stay while I seek out permanent accommodation's as well. So, any advise, referrals or recommendations on temporary or long term housing will be much appreciated! Thanks...
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote