Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-22-2010, 11:15 PM   #1
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Question My reality is beginning to shift and so am I.

As I predicted in one of my last posts my physic abilities have steadily risen

and once again peaked this weekend. Everything I see in what most people in

the physical world would call solid, is becoming less and less physical and in

a way beginning to dissolve (objects no longer look solid, I see them vibrate).

My reality is changing, I decided today to walk into a pitch black room and

was amazed. Instead of darkness I was surrounded by violet light and objects of

pure light surround me. I see them in daylight too and they are becoming more

luminous as the days pass and they are everywhere. I believe but I am not

sure, but I think my frequency is shifting and this is why I am beginning to

see into this reality of pure light and non physical.

Is anyone else seeing these changes in the physical reality? I really hope I

am not the only person experiencing changes in there physical reality. I

would really like to hear so I can confirm I am not just going crazy .
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:17 PM   #2
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My reality is beginning to shift and so am I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
As I predicted in one of my last posts my physic abilities have steadily risen
and once again peaked this weekend. Everything I see in what most people in
the physical world would call solid, is becoming less and less physical and in
a way beginning to dissolve (objects no longer look solid, I see them vibrate). .
Good luck.

K.

Last edited by Karen; 02-23-2010 at 12:03 AM. Reason: reduce quote size
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:58 PM   #3
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Joe
all is well.

As Kundalini rises you get what are called Sidihhis (cant spell)
What you are experiencing is fairly rare but documented in ancient indian sanscript text.
Mine was healing.
Several occasions a burst of energy would come out of me and a person close to me was healed, there was no intention on my part it just happened.
The spiritual ego would like to claim I healed them, that im special, but it is just not so.
The K energy just does what it does I cant make it happen.
The advice is not to claim the gifts as mine but surrender them to God.
If you lay claim to them then you will be stuck with the new identity of some one who sees things.
The gift can last years or it may go suddenly.
When you are enlightened it may well be that this is your permanent state/ way of seeing the world. for this is the way it is.
I mentioned in "the ego what is it thread?how to transcend" thread tat Dr Hawkins who is enlightened experiences this in his state of nonduality.

Hope this is reassuring and helpful

Wishing you all the best
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:16 AM   #4
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

It is funny you should bring this up (sorry I forgot to quote the OP).

I have had the feeling that things seem to be shifting slightly as far as my 3D perspective is. When I say this, it is like there is a bleed or waver of the old 3D into another timeline or stream. I don't know I cannot really explain it.

We have had funny things go on in my mother's house where I am living. We notice where we put things i.e. three passionfruit from our vine high up on a stand next to oranges are the next morning somehow sitting next to the front door. We put them up again near the oranges, the next day we cannot even find them.

I hear things in the pantry hours after going to bed just all of a sudden make a big falling sound, mmmmh. I know it sounds like we have a poltergeist or something doesn't it. But I am aware of these things and I know it is not that. Also with life in general it seems that things are going one way with people one day then all of a sudden the next day it's like a whole different reality is going on with our relationship with them. Weird is all I can say.

I don't get negative energy in the house as I can pick up on that pretty easy.

Anybody else please.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:17 AM   #5
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Joe! If you are going crazy...me too!
ha!
and I love it....

Nothing is the same anymore......I know that already....
It depends on the day and how I am feeling!
I still cannot see things vibrate...not yet..but I am looking forward to it....
I have this strange impression that sometimes I am invisible and people, frankly do not see me at all...ha!
Things/entities that are not supposed to be here, suddenly appear in front of my eyes...
At night there is so much action that it is amazing...I think at night energy is more visible...
Dreams now are crazy
I am eating heavily
My body is not the same, I am not the same, and reality is changing day by day
...anyway I am not planning to go crazy...! ha!
I am planning to enjoy alll these changes till the end of it all!

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:33 AM   #6
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Joe2288 you gave a pretty good description of what hopefully everyone will see (or it will drive them crazy as the energy increases because they won't know what it is). Even just staring at the edge of a doorframe you'll see the shadow vibrate. Shadows in your peripheral, and buzzing and vibrations throughout your body. Blinking lights in your vision around you as well as microbursts of blackholes will become larger. The more you ground yourself, i.e. your Root Chakra connected to Earth the greater the conduit you become.

Go down to go up.

The roots are the sun reaching in to earth and the foliage is the earth reaching out to the sun.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:00 AM   #7
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: My reality is beginning to shift and so am I.

Hmmm let Me see...

For Me...

Ears

> Pops - Cracks - Whisles - Buzzes - Tones in both Ears - Not always one or the other (It varies and can be both at times but not often).

> Usually preceded or followed by either an Epiphany I have had or just before them. Seems like DL's to Me...

> Left Ear was only portraying a certain Sound Range and then It cleared up recently and suddenly. Was only able to hear High Pitch Sound range in the left ear for the Past two Years while this was occurring. Still hear the same noises I was before except now I have normal Sound range back again in both Ears.

Eyes

> Vision sometimes Clouds out with Vibrations of everything being Energy - Sacred Geometry, Symbols and Vivid Colours. It comes into My Vision partially and moves throughout My Field of Vision as if It was alive until I have to sit down because I can't differentiate between 4th and 5th D in My Vision.

> Doens't matter If I close one Eye and then the Other. The Effect is shared by the Field of Vsion and is not Eye specific...

> Eyes have changed color from a Dark Brown to a Golden Brown...

Body

> Aches and Pains as if Bones and Cartilidge are changing or mutating/evolving under the Skin. Not all the time but occasionally and in places that are unusual like for instance Middle of the Forearm - Both of them - A few days ago. My Cheeks a few months ago...

I don't know - You tell Me. The last two years have been a Trip for Me and its only heating up it seems...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:03 AM   #8
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

I feel like I have been having some kind of extra-perceptual hearing... last night I could hear the frequencies of every electrical thing in the apartment ringing in the center of my brain... weiiiird.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:18 AM   #9
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

We looked everywhere for those three passionfruit they have disappeared into the ether.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:34 AM   #10
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: My reality is beginning to shift and so am I.

Many of you know I am experimenting with frequencies for a few years now. I am far sighted I have been wearing glasses since I was 12 years old. My eyes at this moment are not able to focus on solid objects for long periods of time because I just see energy vibrations. Since I cannot focus on solids so well I drive my car without my glasses, I just focus on the form of each object in front of me. Is a weird feeling to just see energy forms but nothing surprises me anymore.The ringing in the ears I try to shut it off but it is there all the time. The world of frequencies, energy, vibrations and colors are alive and well they have always been there is just that we have not notice it before . I guess the time has come to change our perceptions of reality. Joe and everyone thanks for the post is niece to know I am not the only one experiencing this.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:18 AM   #11
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Eyes

> Vision sometimes Clouds out with Vibrations of everything being Energy - Sacred Geometry, Symbols and Vivid Colours. It comes into My Vision partially and moves throughout My Field of Vision as if It was alive until I have to sit down because I can't differentiate between 4th and 5th D in My Vision.

> Doens't matter If I close one Eye and then the Other. The Effect is shared by the Field of Vsion and is not Eye specific...

> Eyes have changed color from a Dark Brown to a Golden Brown...
Forgot to add this. Just this last Weekend (Saturday) I figured out what some of the Symbols I was seeing that I'd not seen before or at least had no recollection of seeing previously...

Its Sanskrit...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:57 AM   #12
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm, I’m curious, just what is you guys getting at? I’m sure most people have experienced these sensations many times in their lives but just wasn’t paying attention to them until now. You should also experience these sensations after meditations. Ever had a dizzy spell? If you stare into space (day dream) but remain somewhat focused on an object you should see the vibrations/ blur experiences too. For instance, stare at something for a while…focus on the object while recognizing the surroundings of the object…but stay focused on the object, almost trance like...just enough to see everything in view slightly rocking back and forth around the object...slightly vibrating…at this moment think of the surroundings behind the object…you should start to notice the object fading…well, that’s until you trick yourself into putting the image of the object back into view. Once you get use to it then become aware of the slight distortions in your vision you can actually see thru objects at will…it takes practice and discipline, especially mental discipline because the mind has been trained to believe everything it sees to be a certain way. This is how I experience what I think is being discussed here…

The popping sounds are common too; I always thought it was static because the frequencies around you were being affected by spiked electrical discharges / impulses in the mind…sought of like changing the radio station or someone popping bubble gum…but I only experience the popping noise when in deep thought or when there is a serious matter being discussed amongst close people. Ringing in ears, where I’m from…people say that someone is talking about you, haha. Imo, it’s just dense energies temporarily coexisting with liter ones. Come to think about it, I’m not sure if complete silence really exists, even in the quietest of times you can hear faint humming sounds in the air. The mind is a beautiful thing, it should be thoroughly and boldly explored…once you take off the restraints. I can’t say for certain if these are unique abilities but that they are common occurrences that were always overlooked. If only we were schooled in true brain funcionality or quote un-quote "our gifts" since birth...

Anyway, I was just wondering if you guys were linking this to the ascension and the 2012 theories.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:19 AM   #13
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

heres what i came up with... and what my logical mind explained -

popping sounds as I am just falling asleep... (really loud- like gunshots)...
-as my body relaxes -the spine re-aligns itself and since I have already turned my hearing inward to listen to my dreams, I hear/feel the bones resonating thru my body...

deafening tones...
- I will sometimes 'catch' a frequency (like a radio broadcast wave) possibly sweeping thru the local area...

body pains, cramps, and snaps...
- as stress and body tension gets reduced, the body tries to correct to the natural alignment...

so - No you are not going crazy... just becoming more aware of the things you experience.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:35 AM   #14
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes I feel so much energy I feel like I will explode. I've been experiencing a battle between feeling really mean and hateful to deep intense love. Sometimes I wonder if there is a satilite up their beaming negative energy down at us. Life is much smoother when the sun goes down.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:01 AM   #15
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting this thread!

I often wonder not if, but when I will take my rightful place of being all light. Like when will I exist as only light. In many ways I believe that I already do. Yet here I still am in the physical world. I am changing more and more like you and everyone. Just glad to experience the perspectives of others here by reading them physically.

Kevin

Last edited by Clarityofawareness; 02-23-2010 at 08:04 AM. Reason: for got to set email setting
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:14 PM   #16
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Okay this one is weird. Moles are loosing their color and falling off, especially the big ones. Warts are peeling off also.

Most obvious to me is the loss of people... no one can handle my vibe.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:11 PM   #17
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Great posts people, thanks for the reply's, fascinating other people are also

experiencing this too.

This is what I gathered after contemplating what was happening to me the last

few days.

This non 3 D energy I am observing is everywhere and it does not matter if my

eyes are open or closed I will still see the same energy patterns. This means

it is not my eyes playing tricks on me but I am seeing this through my soul.

It is becoming stronger, what I could see after the surge in quakes several

weeks ago is nothing to what I can see know. This rise in abilities is always

connected to geological conditions of the earth http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/

notice the small earthquakes that are located in so many places on the planet.

As someone who watches this map everyday for five years this is very

unusual. I have a theory and it is just that a theory, but I believe the

Earths Chakras may be opening up. As they do people vibrating at different

levels are waking up with her quicker than others and are leading the way

to break the ground to help other people, when these abilities affect them.

This is the amazing part my dreams have been preparing me the last six

months for this and these abilities are going to come in waves each one

different from the next and each one changing my reality possibly yours

too. At one point when I focused these new abilities at my reality I watched

as my entire room disappeared and this other non physical pure energy reality

surrounded me pretty cool.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:13 PM   #18
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
Sometimes I feel so much energy I feel like I will explode. I've been experiencing a battle between feeling really mean and hateful to deep intense love. Sometimes I wonder if there is a satilite up their beaming negative energy down at us. Life is much smoother when the sun goes down.
IF the imagination can "imagine it" then anything is possible.

Soooo....

Why not try meditation or remote viewing such a satellite or what ever it maybe. Then find the most optimum solution for ALL involved. Next, simply apply that solution! If you don't understand then you may need to consult with your open mind, heart and higher self more on a regular basis.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:11 PM   #19
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Great posts people, thanks for the reply's, fascinating other people are also

experiencing this too.

This is what I gathered after contemplating what was happening to me the last

few days.

This non 3 D energy I am observing is everywhere and it does not matter if my

eyes are open or closed I will still see the same energy patterns. This means

it is not my eyes playing tricks on me but I am seeing this through my soul.

It is becoming stronger, what I could see after the surge in quakes several

weeks ago is nothing to what I can see know. This rise in abilities is always

connected to geological conditions of the earth http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/

notice the small earthquakes that are located in so many places on the planet.

As someone who watches this map everyday for five years this is very

unusual. I have a theory and it is just that a theory, but I believe the

Earths Chakras may be opening up. As they do people vibrating at different

levels are waking up with her quicker than others and are leading the way

to break the ground to help other people, when these abilities affect them.

This is the amazing part my dreams have been preparing me the last six

months for this and these abilities are going to come in waves each one

different from the next and each one changing my reality possibly yours

too. At one point when I focused these new abilities at my reality I watched

as my entire room disappeared and this other non physical pure energy reality

surrounded me pretty cool.
Exactly... what's up with that????? For the last couple of months laying in bed looking at the shadows in the room suddenly the whole room changes into a different scene.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:34 PM   #20
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Exactly... what's up with that????? For the last couple of months laying in bed looking at the shadows in the room suddenly the whole room changes into a different scene.
Haha cool isn't it. I usually see the shadows before everything changes. It is like

watching a light show to me, hard to explain in detail, but amazing to watch.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:45 PM   #21
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I experienced what you are beginning to experience about 2 years ago. What I noticed the most was that the sky and the clouds looked so holographic and beautiful.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:54 PM   #22
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I experienced what you are beginning to experience about 2 years ago. What I noticed the most was that the sky and the clouds looked so holographic and beautiful.
What abilities did you receive after that? The weird thing is I didn't train myself

to learn these, they just came and appeared to me.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:06 PM   #23
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

When we see forms and lines and bit of colors around us ,, like when you look at your hand for example, is it the <<aura<< ?? I also often see invisible things or energy moving when you look at the sky... is it what our eyes do when we are tired or its really energy?
ThanKS!
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:17 PM   #24
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikine View Post
is it what our eyes do when we are tired or its really energy?
ThanKS!
See that is what I was thinking too. Last night I did a test to where I was

focusing on this energy in a pitch black room with zero light. After

I observed the violet energy and green energy manifesting I shut and

opened my eyes several times it had no affect I still saw it perfectly. If

you would like to figure out what your seeing I'd recommend this test.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #25
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What abilities did you receive after that? The weird thing is I didn't train myself

to learn these, they just came and appeared to me.
I gained precognative psychic abilities, and also the ability to make OBE's to parallel timelines. I did not train for it either, it just happened. I guess my oversoul / higher self decided it was time.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote