Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-07-2010, 11:13 PM   #26
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Wheres Kissinger?

I found another link in English! Kissinger is not dead!

http://www.securityconference.de/Con...it.0.html?&L=1
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:29 PM   #27
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

A search for Kissinger on the site you posted:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%...safe=off&hl=en
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:50 PM   #28
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks metaw3! I've just checkd links ... here is something of interest to all!

" ... Nobel Prize Laureate Henry Kissinger explicitly warned against the threats posed by nuclear arms in an environment of regional conflicts. Since the atomic bombings in Japan in 1945 it had been possible to avoid further nuclear strikes. However, he went on, the sharpening of ideological dividing lines and in particular the persistence of unresolved regional conflicts had magnified the incentives to acquire nuclear weapons, especially by rogue states or non-state actors. Therefore, the former US Secretary of State called for increased efforts to resolve regional conflicts. On Saturday evening, Kissinger was awarded the first Ewald von Kleist Award of the Munich Security Conference for his longstanding contributions to global peace policy and conflict management. "

in Love and Light
Astra
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:09 AM   #29
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra View Post
Surprise, surprise ... Kissinger is still around! I saw him on the news. He is one of the participants at the 2010 Munich Security Conference MSC
Please check the link below - one does not have to undersand German language - just look at the pictures! It is insane!
http://www.securityconference.de/

in Love and Light
Astra

Case Closed!!..............or is it?

kidding.

thanks Astra.

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:14 AM   #30
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra View Post
On Saturday evening, Kissinger was awarded the first Ewald von Kleist Award of the Munich Security Conference for his longstanding contributions to global peace policy and conflict management. "
That figures "War is Peace; Freedom is ..." and all Orwell that

So, Kissinger 'won' that new award in February 2009. Hmm. The 2010 wiener, oops winner, was (Feb 6-10): Javier Solana Receives Ewald-von-Kleist Award of the Munich Security Conference for His Lifetime Achievements

"For his outstanding leadership advancing the cause of peace Javier Solana, former High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy of the European Union and Secretary General of NATO, will receive the Ewald-von-Kleist Award of the Munich Security Conference this coming Saturday, February 6th."

NATO.

That photo of Kissinger with the young women is dated: Erstellt: 02-07-09 - Geändert: 24-08-09 17:32

Last edited by no caste; 02-08-2010 at 12:32 AM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:51 AM   #31
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post

That photo of Kissinger with the young women is dated: Erstellt: 02-07-09 - Geändert: 24-08-09 17:32
it is?
Old 02-08-2010, 12:55 AM   #32
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

your right. 2009 Round Table.

http://www.koerber-stiftung.de/en/in...ce-report.html

hmmmmmm......
Old 02-08-2010, 12:59 AM   #33
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
it is?
Yeah, I'd say so. Check this page - it's a search results page for Kissinger on the Munich Security Conference site. http://www.securityconference.de/index.php?id=10 Under "Round Table on Security Policy" with time stamp, the link goes http://www.securityconference.de/Rou...e=1&sword_list[0]=kissinger

Oh, but as I look. But there's this for 2010

Feb. 5, 2010 700KB
Wolfgang Ischinger (le) and Henry A. Kissinger (ri) in discussion. Photograph by Kathrin Moebius

Still busy killing people I guess.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:08 AM   #34
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah, I'd say so. Check this page - it's a search results page for Kissinger on the Munich Security Conference site. http://www.securityconference.de/index.php?id=10 Under "Round Table on Security Policy" with time stamp, the link goes http://www.securityconference.de/Rou...e=1&sword_list[0]=kissinger

Oh, but as I look. But there's this for 2010

Feb. 5, 2010 700KB
Wolfgang Ischinger (le) and Henry A. Kissinger (ri) in discussion. Photograph by Kathrin Moebius

Still busy killing people I guess.
ahhhh, but what of this?

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallas...is-the-us.html

who is this Kathrin Moebius, and who does she work for?

meaning where is that photo from?
Old 02-08-2010, 01:48 AM   #35
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Its the tie!!!

Just kidding again. They're different.

I wanted this story to be true in sick way.

peace
Old 02-08-2010, 03:22 AM   #36
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

He's back ?????????????
yep,
that looks like him alright.
But is he or isnt he, still dispute??????????

Could you hug kissinger with a smile on your face?
that would really stretch my forgiveness level to the extreme !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by whitefluffy; 02-08-2010 at 09:21 AM.
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:26 AM   #37
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I would love to have a late night, heart to heart talk, next to a fireplace, with Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and George H.W. Bush...but I don't think the alien presence stuff they know about is pleasant. The negotiations which might occur between these men and malevolent non-humans would probably make the Paris Peace Talks look like a Sunday School Class. I don't think these men have lived pleasant lives at all. I don't envy them one bit. Some say that certain top people are soul scalped or clones...or completely taken over by malevolent non-humans...or even the possibility of non-humans posing as some of these people. I don't know much about that sort of thing. I'm just passing on what I've heard one or two admittedly extreme sources say. Nothing would surprise me at this point. I'm getting more jaded, cynical, and stoic every day. In a few years...I'm probably going to be a real S.O.B.

Namaste
I wouldn't wish for such a confrontation without reinforcements, such as the so-called "White Knights" that I've heard about, the so-called good guys.

I do want to know what they know but otherwise, I would not want to be in the same room with any of them. They are all overdue for a major karmic ass-whupping courtesy of the Universe.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:28 AM   #38
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

As for those "recent" pics of Kissinger, it looks like Chris Story has some 'splaining to do!
Old 02-08-2010, 06:46 AM   #39
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefluffy View Post

Could you hug kissinger with a smile on your face?
that would be really stretch my forgiveness level to the extreme !!!!!!!!!!
"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac"

-HK
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:31 AM   #40
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
ahhhh, but what of this?

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallas...is-the-us.html

who is this Kathrin Moebius, and who does she work for?

meaning where is that photo from?
No kidding. Who knows what the public spin is here, even where, when Maybe this is Wolfgang Ischinger 'splainin to Henry that China doesn't give a rat's fk, your meeting is CANCELLED buddy and now I'm going to steal your wallet.

The Dallas article, no big wigs except Kissinger, the fixer. Ah well. The main thing is probably the US $6.4 billion package of arms for Taiwan. As long as the money's made....

Oh look! It's Lieberman! (hitchhiking to Israel)

Feb. 6, 2010 860KB
Daniel Ayalon (le), Deputy Foreign Minister, State of Israel, Senator Joseph I. Lieberman (mi), und Henry A. Kissinger (ri). Photography by Kai Moerk
Old 02-08-2010, 09:02 AM   #41
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
As for those "recent" pics of Kissinger, it looks like Chris Story has some 'splaining to do!
CLONE!
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:02 AM   #42
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, so WHERE is "Where's Wally?" or perhaps Where's Wally Now?!"

And if THAT (pointing to above pics) is an aphrodisiac, PLEASE
give me the antidote!

Last edited by whitefluffy; 02-10-2010 at 05:25 AM.
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:33 AM   #43
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
CLONE!
Or perhaps a really, really good look-alike.

Remember, Saddam Hussein must have had an army of look-alikes to do his bidding.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:31 PM   #44
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
Off planet? "Pigs In Space" comes to mind. Kissinger being a Muppet with a hand controlling him.
This is hilarious.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:04 PM   #45
Halvor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Or perhaps a really, really good look-alike.

Remember, Saddam Hussein must have had an army of look-alikes to do his bidding.
That is a highly pertinent consideration. I'm sure I'm not the only one among the present company who has read or heard that it is very common for these top players to employ stand-in lookalikes so that they will have greater leeway in their activities, e.g. in being able to conduct sensitive business while the media are stalking some propped up actor performing ostentatious routine acts for the media.

I seem to remember that Christopher Story also made this point in one of his bulletins of the last couple of months from the angle that the Bush-Clinton crime syndicate may receive a badly needed breathing space if they could masquerade the assassination of key players through the use of body doubles, thus giving them extra time to machinate new diversions and regain the momentum in their fighting against Operation Stillpoint

I haven't yet studied any of the reports of Kissinger's recent public appearance, but the strength of its authenticity would be closely tied to whether what we see shows some authentic persona and not merely something that an actor could deceive us with.
Halvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:13 PM   #46
Halvor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
The negotiations which might occur between these men and malevolent non-humans would probably make the Paris Peace Talks look like a Sunday School Class. I don't think these men have lived pleasant lives at all. I don't envy them one bit. Some say that certain top people are soul scalped or clones...or completely taken over by malevolent non-humans...or even the possibility of non-humans posing as some of these people. I don't know much about that sort of thing. I'm just passing on what I've heard one or two admittedly extreme sources say.
It might be constructive to consider what Leo Zagami has stated about UFOs and extraterrestrials actually being demons. Thus conflating two apparently irreconcilable paradigms may yield several pieces of the puzzle to make the overall picture more coherent. The Vatican's expert on extraterrestrial life, Corrado Balducci (d. 2008) was also a demonologist.
Halvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:14 PM   #47
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Some stones tossed in the pond make an amazing splash. Weight, not luster, causes the best splashes, and so it is with Christopher Hitchens' slim new volume, The Trial of Henry Kissinger, whose weight is in the gravity of the human loss it documents. Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and East Timor stand out for the sheer casualty numbers, Chile and Cyprus for the conniving and intrigue. (CovertAction Quarterly, April / June 2001) http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Ki...rs_Crimes.html
I've been tracking this evil B......D since he masterminded the invasion and near destruction of Cyprus in the 1970's
He is EVIL incarnate.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote