Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-15-2008, 06:29 PM   #1
Sephryan

Default What ETs think of us...

This is my first post to the new forum. Great site by the way!! I've been completely intrigued by the work and efforts of Bill and Kerry ever since I first stumbled across the ProjectCamelot site. I've watched just about every interview and I'm always impressed with the thorough work that they do. Bravo...

While watching some of the interviews that deal with ETs, where they come from, why they are hear and what it is all about, I've often wondered the following:

1. What do ETs think of our music, arts, and our creative side? Do they have an opinion of say, a Pink Floyd album?

2. With all their advanced technology and advanced spiritual state, do they have a creative side as well? Do they each have hobbies or interests that may set them apart from each other?

3. What do they think of our movies?

4. Do they learn things from us that they may have forgotten about because they are so advanced.

5. Do they have a sense of humor?

These are just questions that I have never heard asked before to those that have had various degrees of contact. Would love to hear any comments or insight.

Thanks,

Sephryan
Old 09-15-2008, 11:03 PM   #2
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What ETs think of us...

alex collier addresses a lot of these questions
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=414
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:28 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Uploaded a design i have just this minute done-thought it may illustrate at least one train of thought.Called 'soul mining'.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 09-15-2008 at 11:51 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:38 PM   #4
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: What ETs think of us...

This is an excellent post.

ETs would just see that we are evolving.
Get over it !!!

alex collier is a fluff.
Do a bit more research than that dude.

=====================
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:03 PM   #5
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

so far the worst thing i've found about alex collier is that he may have lifted his information from billy meier, which is why it is all good information.

doesn't change the fact that he's giving good information. i'm not writing the guy any checks. also the guy claiming to be debunking him was a self-proclaimed prophet.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:06 PM   #6
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Love the pic Antaletriangle.

I will attempt to answer a few of your questions based upon my experience, Sephryan.

1. What do ETs think of our music, arts, and our creative side? Do they have an opinion of say, a Pink Floyd album?

What impresses them most is not so much what a person does but who a person is at the soul level. The soul level expresses the true intention of artistic expression and when they 'feel' that source, that impresses them. Kind of difficult to explain but their art and science are one.

2. With all their advanced technology and advanced spiritual state, do they have a creative side as well? Do they each have hobbies or interests that may set them apart from each other?

They are not caught up in 'I' this and that. They are not run by ego. Their agendas are much different than Terran agendas. We tend to look at things from an extremely limited perspective. They have an obviously much more free range. They are set apart from each other by personal history, which is also their namesake. One told me I could not pronounce his name because it was a million miles long and I do not read minds yet. They all share a common hobby of travelling the universe. It is great fun most of the time.

3. What do they think of our movies?
They asked me why we watch that stuff.

4. Do they learn things from us that they may have forgotten about because they are so advanced.

Kind of. It is more like "Do you remember where I put that formula on this ten million mile shelf. Your shelf is only two feet wide. Could you look that up for me and save me some time?"

Oh yes. I have been the butt of a joke several times, but always to teach me something. They do everything for a reason. Everything.

Hope this helps, and if you are one of the star people asking me this. Hope I passed the test. hee. Love and Peace.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:26 PM   #7
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

They Love us!!!

Really they do so much - they want us to join them so much

i think we are quite special since our designers are regarded as the best genetic engineers in the 'local area' - also we were there first experiment with intelligent (free will) life so they hold a deep regard for us humans

in answer to all ur questions Sephryan i would say yes to most of them and i'm sure they learn so much about themselves from us since we are a primitive ancestor of themselves.

looking forward to the day when our conciousness is raised high enough so we can formally meet with 'others' and our creators - we do have a long way to go but i'm really enjoying the progress within myself.

love to you, everyone on this planet and the great infinite existance xxx

PS greg - u say about humor!! they must be laughing their socks (if they have them) off when it comes to us and what we get up to!!! imagine living hundreds of years (which ET's do) and not having humor that would suck hey!!!!

Last edited by majorlee; 09-16-2008 at 09:29 PM.
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:07 AM   #8
Ava

Definitely yes, if they come here.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:16 AM   #9
Sephryan

Thank you all for the great replies.

I'm always wondering things like that. For instance, I for one would love to take a ride in a space craft and see what its like. I'm sure we all would. But at the same time, I would love to give one of "them" a ride in my 65 mustang and cruise down pacific highway. I wonder if they could appreciate not only the sound of the motor and the acceleration but also the view of the ocean the same way I do. Not to mention, they might give me some pointers on how to run it without the use of gasoline.

Sephryan
Old 09-22-2008, 03:18 PM   #10
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post
PS greg - u say about humor!! they must be laughing their socks (if they have them) off when it comes to us and what we get up to!!! imagine living hundreds of years (which ET's do) and not having humor that would suck hey!!!!
Yes that would suck majorlee. Even the Zetas have a wonderfully sardonic sense of humor and are the masters of the one-liner. All the best.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:50 AM   #11
THE BEST GUY
Avalon Senior Member

i wonder if they smoke dank
THE BEST GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:00 AM   #12
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:13 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I have an interesting idea about aliens and why some people perceive them to be evil.

For starters, try looking at it from their point of view. They may see the acts we commit on this Earth as evil. The way we torture our own. The way greed rules our lives and how shallow we are spiritually. They may be disappointed that we are unable to unite as a species and they may be frightened that our greed will destroy not only our own planet, but the universe as a whole.

Think of it as a parent stepping in to correct an errant child. We are the errant children of the universe and the various species of EBEs are the parents of the universe. You could say that they are trying to help us save ourselves through enlightenment and by casting off our shackles of greed and arrogance.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote