Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 04-06-2009, 10:23 PM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default The color Purple april Fool making it rain in Gotham city - Two steps ahead

Epoch Times - G20 Seals (7 Seals)$1.1 Trillion Deal, Markets Rally

G20 = GTO = GOTHAM CITY

Amethyst battleship was under fire by the Liberation Army on April 20th 1949. Most of the men killed on board Amethyst were interred into the Yangtze River.

This image is an archetype of the world as a whole . The whole world is the stage of the illusionist. This is a non stop performance with no innermission. The illusionist tools are lights, sound,props, WORDS and showmanship.] The key to becomming master of this craft is having a deep understanding of the nature of the audience. The formula is very simple and consist of the four primary elements of
earth I (physical) Water I (emotional) Air I (mental) Fire I (Spirit) Staying Alive It will make sense later.
Those who are aware of these principals, are often seen standing between , or near these type columns,
,for they are the tools of all actors on stage.
The grand daddy of all of the tools, is perception.The illusionist knows that his audience lacks perception.
and uses this knowledge to his full advantage. It is the spectators perception of duality, and seperateness ,that allows the illusion to be sucessful. The spectator is so focused on the show and not the details, that make up the big picture. He or she has yet to discover the mystery of the four column stage, IIII that influence their lives.

Now that we know the secrets of the Illusionist,all we have to do is follow the columns for the next Extravaganza. Those of you who think this is doom and gloom and are afraid , my heart goes out to you with love and compassion, but i suggest you stop here. This story is written in the stars, until we are no longer under the law of Karma. Those who seek to be aware with less suprises, lets continue.

The IllusIon - ist

Ok we already have found our four columns to build our stage. IIII We already realize that the show is for U and its going to be a lot of NOIS-e
Nothing is what it seems if you have

N I'S-e

ILLINOIS

ILLUSION SION

CIONS - I CONS
COINS = CHANGE
]ZION-IST

ZIONIST

Chicago ILLI No -ise Home of the 4th tallest buiding in the world.The John Hancock Center.
The John Hancock is 1127 ft tall giving us the infamous mirrored number 911

The crop circle comes from the Hebrew tradition.The temple of Jerusalem is symbolically constructed on a circular threshing floor. The sower, the mustard seed,and separating the wheat from the chaff. The threshing floor is where ancient farmers used sticks to beat the stalks of grain to separate the wheat, the good stuff, from the chaff, which they threw into the fire because it was useless. This is the meaning of crop circles. The code ,is to crop the circle ,as in cropping a picture. below are more skyscrapers on the Threshing Floor. This is ritual of the PTW seperating the wheat from the Chaff (weeds) within the masses,Not Aliens. They use pretty things to attract the duality thinker into participatiing in the ritual. These type of people are known as the Yahoos. Ya hooooooooooo
420 Threshing floor I wouldn't be H ig H that day
:

John Hancock (Will Smith) is a drunkard with superhuman powers, including supersonic flight, invulnerability, immortality, and super-strength Although he uses his powers to rescue people and stop criminals, his activities]inadvertently cause millions of dollars in property damage due to his constant intoxication and cynical attitude. As a result, he is routinely jeered by the public and is considered a nuisance by the LAPD. Hancock frequently ignores court subpoenas and lawsuits from the city of Los Angeles to address the property damage he has caused.

Hancock was one of Boston's leaders during the crisis that led to the outbreak of the American Revolutionary War in 1775.1775 = 20

G20 summ it means to add it.
He served more than two years in the Continental Congress in Philadelphia, and as president of Congress was the first to sign the Declaration of Independence. Hancock returned to Massachusetts and was elected as governor of the Commonwealth for most of his remaining years. He used his influence to ensure that Massachusetts ratified the United States Constitution in 1788.

John Hancock has often been regarded as an enigma. He was a wealthy aristocrat who was popular with the general public but disliked by many of his peers. While the Massachusetts electorate saw Hancock as a generous and steadfast patriot, and consistently voted him into office in landslide victories, some of his fellow politicians considered him a vain and shallow mediocrity. Although a Founding Father of the United States, he was not an important writer, political theorist, or military leader. Hancock's reputation among historians has sometimes been very poor, but he has often been considered an effective politician who ably used his wealth and prestige to promote the American Revolution.

CHICAGO
This is the home of the infamous Chicago (Taurus) Bulls, unveiling the secret of Got Ham City. GTO G20 Fast and Furious. Got Ham city is the home of batman, aka of ursa minor the dragon, and the Chicago of Ursa Major

RamBull- Aries Taurus Royal -Purple

Apocalyp20
I could keep connecting these dots, but i think the picture is clear.

SUMMARYFew understand that modern technology was seeded on earth by the Roswell crashes in 1947. This year's anniversary of that event will take place on the week that begins a 1,260 day countdown to 12/21/2012. The Roswell event occurred at the point in which the year is equally divided and the sun rose in the center of the constellation of the Twins. This is symbolic of Dionysus and Ceres, duality circles, time and seasons. The Temple of Jerusalem is built upon a circular threshing floor which also typifies the same ideas. The date of its construction multiplied by the signature of a circle (PI 3.1415...) produces a number that corresponds to the years between its construction and 2012.

The year 2012 is 5772 on the Hebrew calendar which also is the height of the Great Pyramid in inches with its capstone. The Great Pyramid is the eternal symbol of the our Great Work on earth, as well as a standard of measurement of the earth itself.

The Roswell event was located at the latitude in America that matches the resurrection of 33 degrees up the spinal. This latitude x PI produces the longitude of the Roswell event.
The date of the event, July 4th 1947 is also a signature of the heavenly and terrestrial superimposed, the tetrahedron within a rotating sphere.

If one looks at a digital clock, the minute read out has only 59. 33 x .59 = 19.47 This again emphasises the number of "a third".

The year designated as the founding of America is 1776 or 888 + 888...1776 is seen on the base of the Pyramid of the Great Seal of America with 12 courses of masonry above it.

If 19.47 is added 12 times the result is 233.

233 added to 1776 is 2009, specifically, July in this year.

233 divided by 7 is 33.28... or in degrees and minutes, 33 degrees, 16.5 minutes. This is 33 and 1/2 of 33.

Finally, 1776 x 3.3 = 5860.8 - 5772 (the hebrew year 2012 and the height of the Great pyramid in inches) = 88.8

5772 + 888 = 6660

WE ARE HERE
]

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-07-2009 at 06:12 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:46 AM   #2
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The color Purple april Fool making it rain in Gotham city - Two steps ahead

This was interesting and very close to home. Does this mean stay away from Navy Pier this summer? Seriously?
Luana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:01 AM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The color Purple april Fool making it rain in Gotham city - Two steps ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luana View Post
This was interesting and very close to home. Does this mean stay away from Navy Pier this summer? Seriously?
420 is Mon day April 20th. The pivotal point in concsiousness , know as the Axis Mundi. Ani Osiris Or Ani monday. The resurection in concsiousness is the Ani Mation or to be animated.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:00 AM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

4/20 National Smoke Day!

Wow nice job again 777
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:41 AM   #5
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

WOW...how do you do that? that is amazing
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:01 AM   #6
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

You always get my chemicals flowing.

Thanks good job!
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:30 AM   #7
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Very well put 777

Tell me, do you believe that if exposing this to people that we may be able to effect the outcome?
Also, do you have any insight into how it will be done or who will take the fall? i.e. a natural disaster/terrorists?

Peace
Best Regards
Iain

Last edited by iainl140285; 04-07-2009 at 11:44 AM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #8
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hi 777,

I was thinking - what is in it for the illusionists?

Iain
Old 04-07-2009, 03:11 PM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Hi 777,

I was thinking - what is in it for the illusionists?

Iain
We are evolving naturally.Each seal thats opened,is the activating of a chakra. The illusionist seek to use this quickening energy to bring about their false avatar, by creating a savior type environment, for those of us who are still bound in our self imposed limitatons.

The awakening of the fourth seal is the heart known as the bridal chamber. This is where the bridegroom meets the bride. The two energies mingle ,wed and produce.

So the false avatar is claiming to be the bridegroom of the world externally, comming to unite with the hearts of mankind.

On the other hand this split is part of piercing the veil . The churning of two forces in order to create the divine Elixir. The extracting of the 5th element, by plucking out one eye
through the whole process, and embracing the whole experience.

First comes the split ,then the union as in a cell.

As far as what time on 420, the patterns are saying 1200 noon until 3pm. 12: clock is when life cast no shadow and the sun is in the most high position. This is the last day of Pegaus and solar conjunction.K9 is 911 ,so i feel the bus transit system will also be part of the show, because intuition is comming from the dog star.

This is the way ritual works.If the dog star is the flow of intuition, and i do something to effect that energy on a large scale thats asscociated with the dog, and then you're are frieghtened by it. This very act ill take you out of line with the energy. Instead of intuition,you will go into survival mode. As Above So Below.This axiom is very profound.

We are already being taken through the ritual with the false Korean Launches, because launch ,is also lunch ,as in power lunch. Show down at high noon, i don't think that the cowboys set a time for dieing.

Some things are just rediculous, and this is one of them.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-07-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:33 PM   #10
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
We are evolving naturally.Each seal thats opened,is the activating of a chakra. The illusionist seek to use this quickening energy to bring about their false avatar, by creating a savior type environment, for those of us who are still bound in our self imposed limitatons.

The awakening of the fourth seal is the heart known as the bridal chamber. This is where the bridegroom meets the bride. The two energies mingle ,wed and produce.

So the false avatar is claiming to be the bridegroom of the world externally, comming to unite with the hearts of mankind.

On the other hand this split is part of piercing the veil . The churning of two forces in order to create the divine Elixir. The extracting of the 5th element, by plucking out one eye
through the whole process, and embracing the whole experience.

First comes the split ,then the union as in a cell.

As far as what time on 420, the patterns are saying 1200 noon until 3pm. 12: clock is when life cast no shadow and the sun is in the most high position. This is the last day of Pegaus and solar conjunction.K9 is 911 ,so i feel the bus transit system will also be part of the show, because intuition is comming from the dog star.

This is the way ritual works.If the dog star is the flow of intuition, and i do something to effect that energy on a large scale thats asscociated with the dog, and then you're are frieghtened by it. This very act ill take you out of line with the energy. Instead of intuition,you will go into survival mode. As Above So Below.This axiom is very profound.

We are already being taken through the ritual with the false Korean Launches, because launch ,is also lunch ,as in power lunch. Show down at high noon, i don't think that the cowboys set a time for dieing.

So the ones following through on this are doing so to control the people that are left. They are distracting people from the natural event that is occuring, that is free to everyone, in order to ... keep them here? To stop people folloing the natural path? What do they get out of doing this?

Those that will be taken in by the illusion - what happens to them eventually?

Peace
Iain
Old 04-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #11
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

H ig H noon. And there's them pillars again!
Old 04-07-2009, 04:09 PM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So the ones following through on this are doing so to control the people that are left. They are distracting people from the natural event that is occuring, that is free to everyone, in order to ... keep them here? To stop people folloing the natural path? What do they get out of doing this?

Those that will be taken in by the illusion - what happens to them eventually?

Peace
Iain

We are divine sparks of divinity.Too much of the water based emotion, will quench that spark and we die the second death. There has to be a fire kindled upon the waters. This intense fire creates steam , then a vapor and the ascension process begans. This is the natural process of the elements, within and without.

The me concept is rapidly fading and some are still klinging for dear life to keep the me on the throne. The me wants solutions and the solution is to surrender. The me wants food, shelter and security. The I seeks transcendence above all limitations. The me see crisis ,while the I see opportunity to be free.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #13
petem
Avalon Senior Member

"The me concept is rapidly fading and some are still clinging for dear life to keep the me on the throne. The me wants solutions and the solution is to surrender. The me wants food, shelter and security. The I seeks transcendence above all limitations. The me see crisis ,while the I see opportunity to be free."

Your simple words above provide the key to understanding this entire juourney. Thank you 777. I wish more eyes would open to this revelation.
petem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:45 PM   #14
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

That post is fabulous 777. I love it. Thank you for investing such time and energy into bringing this marvellous world of symbology to us. It is a magnificent body of work.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:27 PM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

777 any advice for us ?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #16
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Any insight into the number 771?

A few nights ago I had a dream and the scene from Independance day where the president gives his speech on the runway, you know the -today we celebrate our Independance day. I have no idea why - havent seen the film in ages. But when I was thinking over this in the morning the number 771 was in my head. Not like a number - it was broken up. like 7-7-1. I cant connect the number and the film ... not yet anyway.

Then yesterday I seen a poster for the film Seven Pounds. Go check it out!
Crazy.

It was your new thread today that referenced a few Will Smith films thats tied it all up.

Iain
Old 04-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #17
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
777 any advice for us ?
Surrender and don't try to survive,instead develop your intution through the recognition of patterns.A survival mind set means the ego is in control, and this makes us selfish.

Just let go now and listen to the rhetoric that is being fed, instead of thinking someone is going to fix this. Its literally like trying to stand in front of a train thats comming down hill, and gaining momentum.Ride the train,don't try to stop it , we can't,but we can ride it. A new reality awaits us ,and we need to let go.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-07-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:54 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Surrender and don't try to survive,instead develop your intution through the recognition of patterns.A survival mind set means the ego is in control, and this makes us selfish.

Just let go now and listen to the rhetoric that is being fed, instead of thinking someone is going to fix this. Its literally like trying to stand in front of a train thats comming down hill, and gaining momentum.Ride the train,don't try to stop it , we can't,but we can ride it. A new reality is awaits us and we need to let go.
Thanks.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #19
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

A few nights ago I had a dream and the scene from Independance day where the president gives his speech on the runway, you know the -today we celebrate our Independance day. I have no idea why - havent seen the film in ages. But when I was thinking over this in the morning the number 771 was in my head. Not like a number - it was broken up. like 7-7-1. I cant connect the number and the film ... not yet anyway.

Crazy.

It was your new thread today that referenced a few Will Smith films thats tied it all up.

Iain
The numbers 771 go back to 6 which is the number of matter not yet spiritualized. 771 summed ,is 15 1+5=6 like that. The only numbers that exsist are 1 through 9 and all higher groupings are just higher vibrations of the primary numbers.So everything is always rotating upon itself.

I saw the movie 7 pounds and it is a perfect example of the use of the four pillars.

Regardless of his intent to save people,he had no right to decide who deserve life. This was an emotional divide and conquer movie.

Just like the pursuit of happiness was another backwards message. You don't sit in the golden cab of the sun, and figure out the mystery of the cube of life, and then go chase happiness. You don't need happiness once you understand that every thing evolves from the center.

Independence is another pun,what are we In dependence on.The proper term would be no dependence day

These guys are master manipulators of words, and they play on the emotional, physical ,mental ,and spiritual nature of man. Their game is not that slick,once we start listening. Their goal is to make you and i think we have limitations,but we don't.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:23 PM   #20
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I just like to remind everyone that speech and words can tear down or build up. This means that all words have at least a dual meaning. This comes from the understanding of PI.Below is an example

There is a double language

Constitution = Cost N tuition Freaking clever and the truth.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:21 AM   #21
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

OXYMORON

OXY=Occidental Petroleum Corp (OXY)
MORON=Moron (psychology), disused term for a person with a mental age between 8 and 12, slang for a stupid person!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:31 AM   #22
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

Good day all

liability-ability-lablity http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labile

peace,love...kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:14 AM   #23
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just like to remind everyone that speech and words can tear down or build up. This means that all words have at least a dual meaning. This comes from the understanding of PI.Below is an example

There is a double language

Constitution = Cost N tuition Freaking clever and the truth.

Hi 777. Thanks for your reply

I have another question if I may

You have highlighted the use of words. To tear down or build up. What about numbers?
A long time ago I was told that overall, i.e. the big picture, the numbers always win. But from what I've seen numbers and words are used together.

Can you advise the difference between numbers and words or their relationship to each other?

Thanks
Peace
Iain
Old 04-08-2009, 11:07 AM   #24
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Crazy.

Iain
Oddly enough, I had a dream with with the number 771 (or was it a different 77- number? I need to dig up that thread).
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:43 AM   #25
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi 777. Thanks for your reply

I have another question if I may

You have highlighted the use of words. To tear down or build up. What about numbers?
A long time ago I was told that overall, i.e. the big picture, the numbers always win. But from what I've seen numbers and words are used together.

Can you advise the difference between numbers and words or their relationship to each other?

Thanks
Peace
Iain
I think I now know what that info. meant - the numbers always win.

If the numbers represent the cyclical nature of the universe - no matter what words/illusions have been used in the past, by past groups or civilisations to effect the cycles, they have never managed to.

Its all happened before. Power groups have existed in the past. Where are they now? Nothing will stop what is to come.

All aboard!!