Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-07-2009, 04:50 PM   #26
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Intuitive Dissection of the Pete Peterson Information

L00K Tone whatever... I understand, that "Enthusiasm is the Lub. of life."

And, I respect dowsing... But, the 'operator' must be a third party; NOT

be pre-loaded w/personal feelings... YOU corrupted your own data...

The readings would have to be IN THE BLIND to have just half a chance

at being correct... Go check w/ Yo Auntie... You CAN'T Pre-Load...

And, you don't respect mil. veterans....? Haven't you beaten 'this poor

thread enough' already......? If, we all don't follow what you say than say *** U?

Whats wrong with YOU...? You need a 'girl friend'.... Someone to give you

some attention; that you Crave. 'That's not dowsing; that's just your personal opinion. '

Let others, give their opinions... They paid their Nickel; let them use it...

Enough of YOUR SLANT. Give it a rest. " I know; I know; *** me very much..."

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 09-09-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:19 PM   #27
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

TJ3 the devaluation of the dollar is out of the U.S. governments hands it is in the hands of foreign interests . China Russia And Japan control the fate of the dollar . China is already making waves about the derivative markets and not honoring their contracts. They are starting to sell off their T-Bills as well unless the government can pull a rabbit out of its hat the dollar and the economy are going to be going down like the Titanic in record time .

There are rumors Japan is going to distance itself from the U.S. as well . The new regime change are tired of the American policies being forced on them. Russia are in a much better position then the U.S. thinks as well. Its going to be sink or swim time soon and we all know it has to happen . Whether it happened in 2001 or 2010 what difference does it make . Be glad its coming and be sure that they are not allowed to restart it when they come out of their caves and holes and try to resume power
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:02 PM   #28
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
I wonder how many of you would put your familes in front of a firing line to speak out?

Peace & freedom
SWIFT
Swift, I don't think I heard anyone disparage his service in the military. That does not make him a man to just put 100% trust behind. How do you know he has put his family in front of a firing line? If he is following orders to talk about this stuff, all of which seems to be mostly online already, then there is zero risk to his family. I didn't hear him say anything risky.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:43 PM   #29
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
L00K Tone whatever... I understand, that "Enthusiasm is the Lub. of life."

And, I respect dowsing... But, the 'operator' must be a third party; NOT

be pre-loaded w/personal feelings... YOU corrupted your own data...

The readings would have to be IN THE BLIND to have just half a chance

at being correct... Go check w/ Yo Auntie... You CAN'T Pre-Load...

And, you don't respect mil. veterans....? Haven't you beaten 'this poor

thread enough' already......? If, we all don't follow what you say than *** U?

some attention; that you Crave... Your, like a ' fly that doesn't go away.'

Tango
This is coming from an individual who thought that the best most constructive thing to say about the Steven Greer interview was that Kerry had put on to much weight. First impressions are everthing Tango.

Now all of the sudden you are an expert on intuitive information? Yes you are right that the best way to get accurate information is to dowse it blind not knowing the answers.

However, I was doing this on my own and did not have that as an option. The truth is that because most of the things he discussed in the film have almost zero impact on my life or anything a normal person needs to think about I was emotionally detached from the material until after I had done the dowsing and had a chance to analyse it from a normal point of view.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:46 PM   #30
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

And another thing Tango, you seem to flip flop in your opinions and paradigms like a 90's politician. The only proof we have that you where actually military is that you posted up a youtube video of James from Top Gear riding in a U2 and then you said "Welcome to my world". Do me a favor, actually post up something relevant or go away.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:53 PM   #31
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I am not a moderator, please explain to me how posting up a thread and filling it with information in a rarely used area of the forum is owning the floor. It is not possible to stop others from voicing there opinion here unless you have administrative access. If you are trying to shift perceptions about me you are not being very intellegent about it.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:03 PM   #32
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

"If people are not ****** off, then things are not changing fast enough"

(Colin Powell Shortly after he started his overhaul of the state department)
Old 09-07-2009, 09:43 PM   #33
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

And just for any other "experts" out there that may be under the impression that I am not fully versed in all of the logistics of attaining information in this manner, this is a cut an paste of a response that I gave in the Manticore Forums about factors effecting dowsing accuracy. This was posted after I dowsed up the whole list of Camelot Interviewees and before the Peterson interview was published.

Quote:
I must add that it is 100% impossible to get accurate results if you have any personal vested interest with ego or otherwise in the data you are trying to dowse about. The truth is that I do not really care which one of the Camelot Witnesses are accurate and which ones are not because there is almost no logistically valuable information in any of these interviews for my own personal path and development. Being able to recognize this before I did the dowsing gave me a neutral frame of mind from which to dowse the information from.

To be 100% honest, the best way to insure accuracy is blind dowsing. This was not possible here because I had already watched most of these interviews, and I was doing the work on my own. I only consciously remembered who had said what when it came to a couple of the interviewees.

Therefore, the chances of most of my dowsing data being accurate is higher than someone who has clear recolection of each interview. For example if I was Bill or Kerry attempting to dowse the accuracy of these testimonies the chances of accuracy would be much less. This is because they have a vested interest in how much of it is true or not.

A true blind dowsing of this data would be to take an experienced dowser who had never seen or been to the Camelot web page and give them the list of names and ask them to dowse for the accuracy of the testimony. This would remove 100% of the chance of the subconscious mind stepping in a squewing results.

Another way one could blind dowse would be a numbered or lettered list. In other words you would have a friend list the names of the people in a random order on a piece of paper and then put that paper face down or in some sort of covering so that you can not see it. They would either put numbers or letters (alphabetical order) on another page for you to write the dowsed data on where the names are not present, only the letters.

I guess that the only one of these testimonies that I did a blind impression on was the Pete Peterson testimony. The only people who have seen that are those present during the taping and also the editors of the vids.
For a recap, the Peterson information had dowsed up 32% total factual accuracy before I ever saw a single word of it. This was not just the content of the interview it was also everything he had disclosed to the interview team. How do you like those apples Tango

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 09-07-2009 at 09:48 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:28 PM   #34
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
If, we all don't follow what you say than *** U?

some attention; that you Crave... Your, like a ' fly that doesn't go away.'

Tango
Tango,

why dont you give it a rest?

For the n'th time please dont make personal attacks.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:40 PM   #35
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Intuitive Dissection of the Pete Peterson Information

Hi Unified Serenity ,

Dr Peterson (military servicemen) has put his family at risk as any other individual when they come forward who have had a top secret ID and surley you would reaise death threats are part and parcel of that envoriment which Bill & Kerry suggested already have h..d regarding discloure of further information regarding the Dr Peterson interview.

If people are not happy with Dr Peterson interview maybe they should join a top secret military institution then try and come forward.

Peace & Freedom
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:54 PM   #36
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I am not a moderator, please explain to me how posting up a thread and filling it with information in a rarely used area of the forum is owning the floor. It is not possible to stop others from voicing there opinion here unless you have administrative access. If you are trying to shift perceptions about me you are not being very intellegent about it.
Tone3, If you would just ignore and not respond to such irritants, they would quickly pass.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:39 AM   #37
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Passive resistance is not my style and never will be. If I am challenged I step up to the plate. Sitting in the dug out is for followers.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:42 AM   #38
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi Unified Serenity ,

Dr Peterson (military servicemen) has put his family at risk as any other individual when they come forward who have had a top secret ID and surley you would reaise death threats are part and parcel of that envoriment which Bill & Kerry suggested already have h..d regarding discloure of further information regarding the Dr Peterson interview.

If people are not happy with Dr Peterson interview maybe they should join a top secret military institution then try and come forward.

Peace & Freedom
SWIFT
If the people who would disapprove of the information had the opportunity to edit the information by way of Peterson before it was released then how is that risking anything? I do not get it, how is this guy giving the perception that he has released anything that would put him in danger other than the smoke and mirrors about not releasing the video for 2 months?
Old 09-08-2009, 03:26 AM   #39
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I'll BACK off... ONLY out of Respect for You A... N' Karen...

It's the method he used that is NOT right... Then Posted it....

[Done on this thread]

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Tango,

why dont you give it a rest?

For the n'th time please dont make personal attacks.

A..
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:11 AM   #40
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Tone3Jaguar, I notice your dowsing in most cases gives a low reliability score to the prophets of "meltdown" and of extreme doom and gloom. The exception to that seems to me to be Miriam Delicado, who gets a fairly high score in spite of her “We are in the end times” type of orientation. So I’d certainly be interested in what your dowsing would yield regarding some of the big questions, such as: “Will there be, or are we in, an economic meltdown? And if so, what are some things this is specifically likely to mean?” And: “How many people are likely to die from swine flu in the next four years? (Or what are the likely alternate outcomes?)” And so on.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:43 AM   #41
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Yo Jaguar! Sometimes you're inspired & you make sense, sometimes you're more inspired & I really love you, & sometimes you've already made your point in your first thread, & everything more you come up with, well ... need I say more? Shanti, Tone3Jaguar. We hear you. You're cool.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:22 AM   #42
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And another thing Tango, you seem to flip flop in your opinions and paradigms like a 90's politician. The only proof we have that you where actually military is that you posted up a youtube video of James from Top Gear riding in a U2 and then you said "Welcome to my world". Do me a favor, actually post up something relevant or go away.
Please do a little homework before making such statements. If someone is mil. its not up to them to prove it unless they are making outlandish claims using a mil. persona.

Tango has not IMHO.
It will litteraly take 5 mins. to research.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:10 AM   #43
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-12-2009 at 07:10 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:17 PM   #44
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
Tone3Jaguar, I notice your dowsing in most cases gives a low reliability score to the prophets of "meltdown" and of extreme doom and gloom. The exception to that seems to me to be Miriam Delicado, who gets a fairly high score in spite of her “We are in the end times” type of orientation. So I’d certainly be interested in what your dowsing would yield regarding some of the big questions, such as: “Will there be, or are we in, an economic meltdown? And if so, what are some things this is specifically likely to mean?” And: “How many people are likely to die from swine flu in the next four years? (Or what are the likely alternate outcomes?)” And so on.
Well, she dowsed up I think at around the mid 60% range. That is good, but it also leaves a lot of what she said on the table.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:19 PM   #45
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Yo Jaguar! Sometimes you're inspired & you make sense, sometimes you're more inspired & I really love you, & sometimes you've already made your point in your first thread, & everything more you come up with, well ... need I say more? Shanti, Tone3Jaguar. We hear you. You're cool.
Whatever, there has not been very much repeating of info from the first thread. I will continue to post what I feel I want to where I want to and will never really care what others think about it.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:23 PM   #46
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Please do a little homework before making such statements. If someone is mil. its not up to them to prove it unless they are making outlandish claims using a mil. persona.

Tango has not IMHO.
It will litteraly take 5 mins. to research.
Do a little homework? What you mean like google TANGO. Whatever, the truth is that the people who have a problem with me posting this stuff up are the ones that would like to live in the illusion that these "whistleblowers" are accurate. The idea of not questioning the comments that someone makes because they where in the military and deserve respect defies logic.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:14 PM   #47
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do a little homework? What you mean like google TANGO. Whatever, the truth is that the people who have a problem with me posting this stuff up are the ones that would like to live in the illusion that these "whistleblowers" are accurate. The idea of not questioning the comments that someone makes because they where in the military and deserve respect defies logic.
My apologies Tone3, I've just read my post and it comes across more confrontational than I had intended My bad.

You are absolutely right to question the 'whistleblowers'. Many of whom simple plagurise the work of others available on the net and other sources. I dont believe much of what THEY put out. It would also be nice for them to provide documentation to back their claims, in this case you picked up on his mil. status. In another thread someone picked up they would like proff of his education.

Requesting this from 'whistleblowers' IMO, is not un-reasonable at all.

Howwever, my comment was in reference to your post directed at Tango questioning his mil. history. Why? You dont ask me to prove that I work in an office. He hasn't claimed anything. He's not trying to make a name for himself. He's here to help where he can. He is doing his lifes purpose to pay it forward as it were.

You can argue his points certainly. But he will never need to prove his mil. history simply because he has claimed he has been and you would like proof.

Much respect
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:32 PM   #48
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Howwever, my comment was in reference to your post directed at Tango questioning his mil. history. Why? You dont ask me to prove that I work in an office. He hasn't claimed anything. He's not trying to make a name for himself. He's here to help where he can. He is doing his lifes purpose to pay it forward as it were.
He called me out so I called him out back. Immature, maby. Impulsive, maby. Warranted, perhaps not. But when someone comes into a thread and states things like (check wit yo auntie) and (whats the matter you need a girlfriend) and has claimed to be some sort of military or ex-military who is standing up for his own then I am going to call him out.

I would like for someone, anyone to find me an ex-military person who has been in the s--t who spends any time at all typing up sensationalized mass media types of judgements. My guess is no one will never find one. When people have seen crazy ass s--t, it drives the superficial paradigms out of them.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 09-08-2009 at 02:20 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:06 PM   #49
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

I, for one, really appreciated your very detailed dowsing results. Thank you for posting them!

I apologize if this has been asked before, but have you ever dowsed Anna Hayes' (Ashayana Deane) info?
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:19 PM   #50
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
I, for one, really appreciated your very detailed dowsing results. Thank you for posting them!

I apologize if this has been asked before, but have you ever dowsed Anna Hayes' (Ashayana Deane) info?
No, I am not familiar with her stuff. I encourage people to use the instructions that I made in the other thread in this forum section and discern these things for themselves. I think it is more important that people empower themselves with the knowledge that they can get to the truth with the help of no one else.