Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 10:35 PM   #26
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Shift

From what I can see it doesnt really matter what were taking. This ascension thingy seems to be based on our souls experience from the thousands of lifetimes we have lived here. Maybe this is all about us being self-responsible or not. Have we leared our lesson? Whether we can be trusted to behave out amongst the stars and deal with all these new powers we will all have. Maybe sum of us will move to a higher density and some will stay for the more "intense course". Who knows? (cue twilight zone theme tune)
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:44 PM   #27
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MY Shift

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIR GALAHAD View Post
...quite a few people that should take some might make them better people and expand their awareness .
Hahaha no kidding apparently and maybe they should just relax and have a beer or a wine once in awhile and find out that everything will be just fine.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:57 PM   #28
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

" of course, most people who do these things aren't ready to shift anyway. it's not because they do these things that makes them unprepared for the shift, rather they do these things because they're not ready. so it's an affect, not the cause."

I think the opposite is true, most people who drink and drug to excess do so exactly because they realize something is wrong with the big picture and they are ready to shift but just don't know how.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:10 PM   #29
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekatz View Post
" of course, most people who do these things aren't ready to shift anyway. it's not because they do these things that makes them unprepared for the shift, rather they do these things because they're not ready. so it's an affect, not the cause."

I think the opposite is true, most people who drink and drug to excess do so exactly because they realize something is wrong with the big picture and they are ready to shift but just don't know how.
point taken, though i think it probably goes both ways
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:24 PM   #30
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Lets not forget that the human body is just a vehicle, addiction of substances be it drink, smoking, food or behaviour is a manipulated power by the elite who control this world.
Your soul, spirit is your true self so yes of course you will ascend, the only way you will not is if you have given your will to those who empower you.
If the materialistic ways of this world are everything to you then i think you have no chance, you have to let this go become your real self, become the true spirit which you are.

Now i'll go and have my addiction a good old cuppa lol!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:29 PM   #31
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
point taken, though i think it probably goes both ways
Yes, I'm sure you're right about that. I probably just speak from my own personal experiences. Finding so many people now who also realize there is something very wrong with the world and want to change it is such a wonderful experience and really helps..
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:03 AM   #32
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

If drinking to much was going to be a hindrance to ascension then there would'nt be anybody from Ireland there on the 4th or 5th dimension. Now come on people, we know that wont happen, sure what fun would that be.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:15 AM   #33
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

I think a little alky helps open the pineal gland, but I think too much closes it.
Evolution22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:34 AM   #34
Luigis Mushroom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MY Shift

Giving up earthly urges is part of the process. It doesn't mean you can't do things, just that in order to experience wholeness with the universe, these urges need to be let go.
Luigis Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:38 AM   #35
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

I love you as I do everyone but you hijacked the thread mew mew! Off thread topic. 1 post is o.k. then after that you PM but any more is hijacking. This is basic forum rules. Where are the moderators??

The moderators are right here! The off-topic posts have been removed and the original poster warned.

Moderation Team

Last edited by Gareth; 10-29-2008 at 04:05 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:59 AM   #36
Fun 4U Leader
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mew Mew View Post
Lol that's a very good point. Thank you so much~!
Princess,

Good questions!

Lets think about this. If you are missing an arm, or leg, a kidney, or both breasts, are you still going to make ascension? Of course you will. Or, I should probably say that truthfully, it will not have any affect on ascension one way or the other. You may find those parts are no longer missing if you get a new body on the other side, don't you think? I am sure there are those who would really love to see some of that lost hair on their bald head come back with that new body, ha!

Could these physical things affect your consciousness level? Yes, if you let it. So, I tend to think these physical things might have an effect on the ease or speed of your consciousness preparation, but no effect whatsoever on the graduation.

Instead of asking if implants will prevent you from experiencing ascension, you might better ask yourself, "Is the breast implants going to still be there after ascension?" Maybe they will become part of your real breasts. If they don't change size much, that might work for you too. If the implants are still there, will they be the same as now? Or, will they be BIGGER, lots bigger, or smaller than now? How do you think the vibrational increase will affect them? I don't know. Seriously though, I kind of file those type questions under the category of "non-issue."

I would really not worry about it if I were you. My personal opinion is that the implants won't be there when you get there. The breast implants will have been left behind along with your hair implants, piercings, fingernail extensions, wooden leg, pace maker, the screws and pins keeping your broken bones in place, and whatever else was artificially attached sometime in the past. I would not be surprised if you graduate taking nothing but a diploma and a smile. See what I am getting at? But, as much as this makes sense to me, it has no basis in fact and is my opinion ONLY!

The same thing goes for what you eat, smoke, drink, or rub in your skin, etc. It may effect the ease or speed of your consciousness preparation, but it will have no effect on the graduation.

There is NO physical requirements that I am aware of to make ascension. It is passing the "consciousness" grade which gets you graduated, not anything physical now, or from your past history. Period!

For anyone to say that if you are "doing" this or "taking" that, you won't make ascension, they are placing judgment on you. You get to judge yourself after this life. No one gets to judge you in this life and condemn you to 3d density for your physical actions. Anyone who says anything along that line is, hopefully, only giving you their opinion on how your physical actions effect your "preparations" for ascension, and not actually judging you. To actually judge you only shows their ignorance of the karmic consequences.

That being said, the logical next thought is, will you be taking your addictions with you into ascension? Most likely not. I seriously believe you won't need them or want them. You will be on such a high just experiencing all the wonderful changes that come along with ascension that they will pale in comparison.

If you are a party animal now, you may find it harder to be one on the other side of ascension. Instead of finding joy in rocking the boat, you may find just as much joy in maintaining an even keel. But again, that's just my opinion.

Hope this helps.

Peace and love.
Fun 4U Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:22 AM   #37
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

awwww man,

When I heard Red Wine prevents radiation poisoning, I went out and bought a few dozen cases...

Ya mean if I drink it I won't be able to go on the field trip?

Let me give you a hint, Jesus had wine at his last meal, and he had no problem crossing over...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:07 AM   #38
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution22 View Post
I love you as I do everyone but you hijacked the thread mew mew! Off thread topic. 1 post is o.k. then after that you PM but any more is hijacking. This is basic forum rules. Where are the moderators??
The name of this thread is "The Shift". The moderators are always around. If they saw a problem with my showing of open gratitude for opinions on my question then I'm sure they would've done something about it. Besides, the topic hasn't changed and it wasn't my intentions for it to. I knew my question was a bit off but I figured it harmless, seems to be so far eh? I have not started any arguments or any negativity.

Everyone is still discussing the main topic of this thread. Do you think I'm wasting space? Perhaps my questions have helped others? I hope that you can let this go and keep your focus. I wish you the best
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:14 AM   #39
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is about drugs and alky not fake boobs. You hijacked the thread. Now Its all about fake boobs not drugs/alky and ascension. This is what PM is for! So you don't hijack a thread!

be well and love
Old 10-29-2008, 04:32 AM   #40
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

do you have a problem with humor?

The shift is a change of what is important more than anything else.

You aren't going to disappear and pop up in another wonderland...

Nirvana is where dreams and heaven meet, I've been there...

as for raising vibrations, let me tell you a story of one of my visits...

I was standing next to a large vortex and a child walked up beside me to see what was going on.

looking down as far as we could see, were ascending Masters slowly meditating their way upwards...

When they reached our level, they didn't open their eyes and step off, they just kept meditating to raise themselves higher, some were miles in the air...

The ones that opened their eyes, saw they passed the target and stepped off floating down around us, seeing what we were looking at, they all smiled...

Have you ever wondered why the Dali Lama is always smiling and laughing?

He opened his eyes...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:35 AM   #41
Fun 4U Leader
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This thread is about drugs and alky not fake boobs. You hijacked the thread. Now Its all about fake boobs not drugs/alky and ascension. This is what PM is for! So you don't hijack a thread!

be well and love

I covered drugs and alky too, if you read the whole post.

You say that, "The Shift," is not about ascension but about drugs and alky? Thank you for clarifying that for me.

You act like it is obvious and that is as plain as the... no its not as plain as that!

Hmm! I wonder why someone would want to discuss drugs and alky in the context of the shift without discussing the ascension. Obviously, you desire to focus on drugs and alky for their own sake rather than the shift. Forgive me for my misunderstanding. I was mistaken.

But, why didn't you just title the thread, "Drugs and Alky?" Or, would the moderators have a problem with that?

I leave you to enjoy your thread whatever you think it is about. Thank you.

With love to all.
Fun 4U Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:40 AM   #42
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for clearing that up and your loving post
Old 10-29-2008, 06:13 AM   #43
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This could be a tough question.

Are drinkers, smokers and drug users going to be able to shift come 2012?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mew Mew View Post
This might seem off topic but this question has been on my mind all year and I have no answers to this..

If you have silicon breast implants, will this synthetic body modification keep
those who have it, from making the shift?
For me at least these are the sort of questions that can only be answered from w/in.

I feel like if anyone told me that I couldn't "ascend" because I smoke herb or have a tatoo, I would disregard them in the same way I do my archaic roman catholic upbringing.

If someone tells me that I have to do "x" in order to achieve "y", I ask if they are espousing first/second/third.....hand information. I've yet to hear first hand info (regarding ascension), so I'll decide for myself.

Those who tell you they know what's best for you may mean well, and I understand seeking advice, but only you can decide what actions you will take, and only you will be responsible for them. Trust yourself.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:21 AM   #44
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Chill out Evolution22 Mew mew was worried and wanted some advice thats all

I hope they do have alcohol in the 5th dimension, I imagine by the time we get there we will need a drink
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:15 PM   #45
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

the abuse you put your body through can indeed limit its potential

and that potential can limit the capacity for a higher resonance

so yes it does directly effect you during these times

yet IMHO this is such a small in infinitesimal thing and it is the mind's connection to the spirit that mainly determines your vibratory rate

If you ever get to a point that it is holding you back, then by design it will be simple to quit because all it takes is the desire to quit in the first place, the rest is downhill

The only thing I would really worry about is how hard it will be if you can no longer have access to your particular vice and are forced to quit cold turkey

this could be important times you will face and detox or withdraw will defiantly play a role in your tolerance and state of mind

quitting now while you have Nicotine patches and professional help is a smart move, but not absolutely necessary

one other thing, some people have high enough resonance and such a high vibratory rate, that they can do these vices without harm to themselves at all due to the momentum they have attained. Any possible effects simply cannot take hold in the body because it is an unsuitable environment for such negativity to take root in

my two cents
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:45 PM   #46
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Chill out Evolution22 Mew mew was worried and wanted some advice thats all

I hope they do have alcohol in the 5th dimension, I imagine by the time we get there we will need a drink

Swanny

I'll get the first round!!!!

Cheers!

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:57 PM   #47
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Nice one Micjer
Will be great to sit back on a beach somewhere, enjoy a pint or two and watch the new world go by
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #48
soul
Avalon Senior Member

Hello
It's my first reply on this board
" Are drinkers, smokers and drug users going to be able to shift come 2012"
With that asked ?
What about the people who use, be it Medical MJ for their MS, AID's, Hep-C...
soul
soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:40 PM   #49
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

this thread has begun with a very popular "way" of seeing things..
but remember..the spirit gets born to "live" to get "moist" to use and abuse or the other way round and to finally leave it all behind. so ghandhi did some fasting ...some may think of it as abuse..others not..using drugs? some see it as an aid to shake off the "rigidity" of society..and "fly"..while others say it`s an attempt to "escape" and think of it as weakness.
wether we consume only bread and water or indulge in luxuries be it food or other consumable substances..it`s all just a part of "being" (growing)

we shouldn`t see things too "narrow"... or as Jeremy Clarkson would say:

"The "public" seems to have bought into this belief that life can, and should, be run without risk, that all accidents are avoidable, and that death is something that only happens to people who eat meat and smoke."
(whatever..be it life or "growth", be it death or not being able to "rise"...you surely get the idea here.)

another factor, which shouldn`t be left out is "electrosmog"!
what effect do "cell-phone" towers and the cell-phones have on our body and spirit.
what about HAARP, Pine Gap, North West Cape?
the atmosphere is full of "noise", which can affect the brain in different ways; now how "bad" could that be..?!.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:41 PM   #50
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul View Post
Hello
It's my first reply on this board
" Are drinkers, smokers and drug users going to be able to shift come 2012"
With that asked ?
What about the people who use, be it Medical MJ for their MS, AID's, Hep-C...
soul
Great question. I live in Hawaii and I have my Medical MJ License (Blue card).

My kung fu teacher (Sifu Mike, 80th grandmaster of Yee Chuan Tao) is a major pothead. And if you do research, you'll find that a lot of kung fu masters, including Bruce Lee, smoked this stuff. This plant hasn't stifled my teacher, nor has it stifled me.

So in my opinion, this plant won't hold anyone back. It is the addiction that one has to a drug, that could, perhaps, hold one back. But then again.. I woke up while still being terribly addicted to cigarettes and marijuana. My friend who is an alcoholic, woke up. I hope this helps answer your question.

Love & Light to you
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote