Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

View Poll Results: Petition for me to speak at UN.
Yes 5 41.67%
No 1 8.33%
No use 6 50.00%
Can't decide 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2008, 12:39 AM   #1
Tuza

Default I am ready to stand up and speak.

I have just now watched Bill Deagle's 3 part video with Bill and Kerry. I am now ready for people to vote in a poll so maybe I get a chance to go somewhere, anywhere, in front of Government committees, Israel or wherever and speak out against the program to depopulate planet earth.

Having just seen and heard what BD has said about not speaking up when you should be I am prepared to go and speak as a wife, mother and grandmother. I am only 54 but I have three adult children and three grandchildren, but everyone here are my children and we are all one, I want to save gaia and her children, or at least die trying.

If anyone can get me there I am willing.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:11 AM   #2
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I am ready to stand up and speak.

Hey Tuza,

I'd love to see it happen, unfortunately I don't think the same can be said of the U.N. I just searched the official U.N. website for "petition" and the first link was http://esaconf.un.org/WB/default.asp...ad=2267&fid=97.

It's a question on thier web board that asks "how do I make a petition online?". It's dated june 11 2005, w/ no replies at all.

Maybe the best venue (for most visiblity) would be something like or specifically YouTube.
I know that in the eyes of your average human, the credibility leant by youtube is not quite that of the U.N. (laughable, I know), but grassroots efforts have a noble feel, and I can see that your intentions are indeed noble.

Best of luck to you.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:35 AM   #3
Tuza

Thank you Raulduke, I am ready but I wouldn't have a clue on how to do the YouTube upload stuff. If my kids (all adults) knew I wanted their help in uploading stuff to YouTube they would ask why, I would have to tell them then I'd have to duck with their comments:

Oh, mum, please don't embarrass me with this stuff. Then they would probably say something like - you really want to scare the world with your mush (face), please mum don't...........

I am gonna try and get something done though one way or another.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:18 AM   #4
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

one question.
Why do You need a poll on People aproval to do it?
It's a kick ass noble cause and all but yeh.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:40 AM   #5
Tuza

Yes, your right about that, it was a stupid thing to do. I suppose I thought maybe people would get behind me and it might spread and I might get to go over there and speak out. I have just about had enough of this game. I will try and delete the poll, it was silly.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:48 AM   #6
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

lol You miss understand it's not "Silly" it's just clear You want to do it and for the good reason's and if People's surport is what You need to motivate You then that is fair enough.

Just from Your previous post's it seem's Your strong enough & know what You want to do with out People telling You there view's.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:33 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Tuza, if you want it deleted, PM me.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:21 PM   #8
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Removed at OP's request
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote