Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 11-23-2008, 05:36 AM   #1
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Exclamation CNN Morning Show to Feature Full Week of Shows on Extraterrestrial Life

It looks like we are being prepared for possible disclosure soon.

" November 22, 2008 - Kona, Hawaii] The CNN morning show, American Morning, next week features a full week of programs on extraterrestrial life. A video promotion of the week long program is available here. http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...n.in.search%5C . Coming on top of earlier popular shows by Larry King Live, the video promises to introduce to millions of Americans the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It does appear that the American public is being prepared for some startling announcements concerning extraterrestrial life. "

For those living in the States, please fill the rest of us in when the program aires on TV. Would love to hear some feedback.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:46 AM   #2
henners

Default Re: CNN Morning Show to Feature Full Week of Shows on Extraterrestrial Life

The program break up is as follows;

• MONDAY: NOT JUST CRAZIES

What do Moonwalker Edgar Mitchell, Actor Dan Aykroyd, Fmr. White House Chief of Staff John Podesta and CNN Correspondent Miles O'Brien have in common? They have all seen UFO's, believe in them or both.

• TUESDAY: ROSWELL REVISTED

61 years since the famous UFO incident and the place is still peddling the alien trade. We'll take you to the site where the UFO landed and let you decide.

• WEDNESDAY: CLOSE ENCOUNTERS

Abductions: are they a reality or a product of vivid imaginations. We'll talk with someone who says they've been for a ride with ET. Could this really be true?

• THURSDAY: CALL 1-800-ALIEN... PLEASE!

Listening to the heavens for a radio signal to prove there is intelligent life beyond Earth. What can be heard and could we make contact?

• FRIDAY: THE MARS WORM

Did the NASA Opportunity Rover snap a picture of a fossilized worm? If so, what does life on Mars mean for the theory that we're not alone.

Could be good.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:15 AM   #3
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: CNN Morning Show to Feature Full Week of Shows on Extraterrestrial Life

Would be great if someone could record it and say put it on youtube.

Zelong.
Zelong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:54 PM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CNN Morning Show to Feature Full Week of Shows on Extraterrestrial Life

It's happening!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:12 AM   #5
henners

Just found this article regarding a huge flotilla of approx. 1500 discs in Mexico. This was early November. The story is in Spanish but it has some brief translations. The jist of it is that a man saw what looked like a haze in the sky. He took his digital camera and zoomed in. Thats when he spotted the flotilla. This was shown on Mexican TV. They seem to have more of an open mind in Mexico.
The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHSM_ruRJ20

They are here.(or at least more visible)
Old 11-24-2008, 03:25 PM   #6
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi C77,

Thanks for the link, I don't get that program here in Brazil.

I didn't see anything new in the five minute program, I don't think really that I expected to. I was, however a little dissapointed with the attitude of the show, beginning with a mysterious type of music to create a climate and the cavalier approach of the anchors to the subject. Even the one who said he witnessed a UFO basically said he didn't beleive in aliens, but did beleive in UFOs. Go figure that one out. It was almost as if he was embarrased to speak about the subject.

I think the programs over the week are just going to dust over the issue with a 'light entertainment' tone, but I'll give 'em a whirl if you continue posting the links.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by C77 View Post
Here is the video from this mornings segment

LINK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY2Z88q30kw
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #7
David
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad to see the media is finally talking about the subject. The lightheartedness seems to be a step in the right direction but not serious enough to get real answers from our government.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:14 PM   #8
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C77 View Post
Did you catch the reporter comment at the end saying " Do you think they can handle it ? "
Yes, thats about the level allowed if the subject is to be broached on 'mainstream' sources. We are not there yet obviously. Or 'off world rulers' have determined we are not ready to be debriefed en masse?
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:28 PM   #9
NXS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi C77,

Thanks for the link, I don't get that program here in Brazil.

Even the one who said he witnessed a UFO basically said he didn't beleive in aliens, but did beleive in UFOs. Go figure that one out. It was almost as if he was embarrased to speak about the subject.

I think the programs over the week are just going to dust over the issue with a 'light entertainment' tone, but I'll give 'em a whirl if you continue posting the links.

Best regards,

Steve

I saw that, but I'm thinking he was actually referring to U.F.O.'s in the most literal sense, i.e. - he believes they could be military/privately funded prototypical aircraft. As for the lack of seriousness, or 'entertainment' factor, I believe this is just the beginning of possible disclosure on a massive scale.... I mean you have to be able to lure people in with the possibility before presenting them with the cold hard facts.... or, maybe, I'm just being hopeful.
NXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:47 AM   #10
henners

Did any one else watch this story this morning? Its so frustrating when the news readers start to giggle and make jokes about the subject. I suppose thats the way they have been told to behave, or they don't want to show they believe incase others think they are frootloops
Old 11-25-2008, 06:57 AM   #11
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

The day I trust anything from cnn will be, never.

LIARS. DAJALL'S

Give em a little truth then while you got some attention slide a few MORE lies in.

Flava Flav said it the best

DONT, DONT, DONT, DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE.
HEEEEOHHHHAAAA
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cnn.jpg (7.6 KB, 2 views)
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:01 AM   #12
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Public Enemy - Don't Believe The Hype: Edited Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASjH7X-jAY4

Public Enemy - Can't Truss It
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLhuv...eature=channel

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 11-25-2008 at 07:13 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:10 AM   #13
Euphor|a
Avalon Senior Member

Wow this is amazing news, happy to be here in this process of disclosure with all of you!
Euphor|a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:22 AM   #14
henners

Watch this space. It could get interesting.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:09 AM   #15
henners

This is the second program titled "Roswell Rivisited" .
Nothing new. Maybe it'll get better at the end of the week.
This is the link on YOUTUBE.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=KPunkGsjmOQ
Old 11-26-2008, 06:17 AM   #16
henners

Just another bit of breaking news from CNN.

[COLOR="Yellow"BREAKING NEWS

CNN to link Obama White House Transition Team Leader to UFOs

Toronto Ontario November 23, 2008 – John Podesta, the newly appointed Co-Chair of the Barack Obama White House Transition Team is set to be linked by CNN to his earlier National Press Club statement that called for the American government to open its UFO files to the public because it is the law.

ZlandCommunications has learned that John Roberts, anchor of CNN’s American Morning will begin a week long UFO investigation with Podesta’s statement: “I think it's time to open the books on questions that have remained in the dark on the question of government investigations of UFOs. We ought to do it because the American people quite frankly can handle the truth, and we ought to do it because it's the law.”

Podesta, the former Chief of Staff in the Bill Clinton administration has been a long-time advocate of UFO Disclosure and an end to unnecessary government secrecy. John Podesta is the CEO of the Centre for American Progress – an agency against unnecessary government secrecy.

Could this provocative statement by Podesta and his subsequent appointment as Co-Chair of the White House Transition Team be a signal that the Obama administration is preparing for the disclosure of UFO files similar to the releases by the French and British government?

Podesta’s video statement advocating an end to UFO secrecy can be viewed at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Sz-MgoFos

American Morning’s Monday Nov 24, 2008 topic is: ‘What do Moonwalker Edgar Mitchell, Actor Dan Aykroyd, Fmr. White House Chief of Staff John Podesta and CNN Correspondent Miles O'Brien have in common? They have all seen UFO's, believe in them or both.’

CNN’s American Morning airs at 6:00 am EST on your local cable or satellite CNN channel.
]
[/COLOR]
Maybe things will start to move, (in the not so near future).

Last edited by henners; 11-26-2008 at 06:19 AM.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:17 AM   #17
norman
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. It does indeed seem to be happening. When you put it all together, disclosure (of sorts) preceded by a deliberately engineered economic meltdown (or a high level informed financial retreat).

As I believe nothing really happens by accident, I'm wondering who's idea it was to shock the economy as the opening act for disclosure. They've had plenty of time to think about it. Why would they do that?

I don't expect "disclosure" to solve ALL the mysteries or answer ALL our questions. That would be asking too much.

I even wonder about the war on terror and the corresponding counter legislation. It could all be seen as a very cautious preparation for 'all eventualities' when the reality hits the bulk of the population. They probably anticipate a wide variety of reactions to such a revelation and think that they would be neglecting their 'duties' if they didn't prepare for the worst.

Plastic coffins and camps and unprecedented restrictions on budgets and travel.

Is it still illegal for an American to associate with an ET?