Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-20-2008, 01:04 AM   #26
izz
Banned

Default Re: Has anyone EVER questioned if Bill and Kerry are genuine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
Well you would say that if your defensive. I appreciate your opinion though, however maybe you should read the restof the thread. I think I have more than explained myself.

Much love.
i read all the thread but essentially it started in the same way that girls gossip .. you know when they say .. ' what do you think of so and so ... '

it is a cheek to ask such a question on their forum IMO
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:06 AM   #27
Shellie
Banned

Can we ever discuss things without everyone getting offended? I assume we are all here because we OPENED OUR EYES and ASKED QUESTIONS. Why now do we get offended or defensive or nasty at people who ask "sensitive" questions which are quite valid? If you all started a thread asking each other if you thought I was a reptilian, I would look more highly of you simply because you were stretching your brains and questioning things.

Last edited by Shellie; 09-20-2008 at 01:10 AM.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:07 AM   #28
doodlebug
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post
'they' know where everyone is i believe
Aye, and at this point there is no sense in any of these 'watchers on the walls' that have been sounding the wake-up trumpets for humanity to hide any way. They are doing their part and completing their mission, and taking the risks they feel they must. As we all must.
Read the mission statements for Projects Camelot and Avalon.
They have emphatically stated over and over that the information they are presenting represents many viewpoints. You can take it or leave it, your choice.
As far as being able to interview the many people who have valuable things to say, these things take time and financing. There are many of these who are getting their messages out, for the greatest and highest good of all concerned.

Brightest blessings to all
doodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:07 AM   #29
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Boogies View Post
Can we ever discuss things without everyone getting offended? I assume we are all here because we OPENED OUR EYES and ASKED QUESTIONS. Why now do we get offended or defensive or nasty at people who ask "sensitive" questions which are quite valid? If you all started a thread asking each other if they thought I was a reptilian, I would look more highly of you simply because you were stretching your brains and questioning things.
its not what you say its how you say it that matters.

I personally believe Kerry deserves the respect to have this topic worded a bit better then it was.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 09-20-2008 at 01:10 AM.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:08 AM   #30
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Can we ever discuss things without everyone getting offended? I assume we are all here because we OPENED OUR EYES and ASKED QUESTIONS. Why now do we get offended or defensive or nasty at people who ask "sensitive" questions which are quite valid? If you all started a thread asking each other if they thought I was a reptilian, I would look more highly of you simply because you were stretching your brains and questioning things.
*ROUND OF APPLAUSE*

thankyou friend.

I was waiting for such a response though !!

*rolls eyes*
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:09 AM   #31
izz
Banned

Quote:
i understand what you are saying boogles but it was not a valid question.
this forum is project camelots forum ... it belongs to kerry and bill and it is very rude to question if they are genuine .. would you walk into someone's house and insult them .. if even by a back handed question ..

no i thought not !
Old 09-20-2008, 01:13 AM   #32
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
i understand what you are saying boogles but it was not a valid question.
this forum is project camelots forum ... it belongs to kerry and bill and it is very rude to question if they are genuine .. would you walk into someone's house and insult them .. if even by a back handed question ..

no i thought not !
IZZ ...I understand your being protective of bill and kerry, I too am very fond of them and appreciative of what they have done for me...read back and you will read I stated that. But at the same time...it is healthy to enquire if there is a theme of thought relating to it, given we are all interconnect and we are living in a global conspiracy! Ever heard of Above Top Secret.com?

So forgive me but I think it is a well founded question once the seed of doubt was planted in my head.

Much love xx
Old 09-20-2008, 01:17 AM   #33
izz
Banned

i am not being protective .. i do not know bill and kerry but i do respect them and this is THEIR forum .. and i have a highly developed sense of justice and fairness ..

maybe this forum, their forum is not the right place to ask that question IMO ..

Quote:
Ever heard of Above Top Secret.com?
are you winding me up ! haha
Old 09-20-2008, 01:17 AM   #34
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
IZZ ...I understand your being protective of bill and kerry, I too am very fond of them and appreciative of what they have done for me...read back and you will read I stated that. But at the same time...it is healthy to enquire if there is a theme of thought relating to it, given we are all interconnect and we are living in a global conspiracy! Ever heard of Above Top Secret.com?

So forgive me but I think it is a well founded question once the seed of doubt was planted in my head.

Much love xx
Raising a question like this does hardly anything other then cause trouble. Its up to you to come to your own conclusions based on your observations and your intuition. Bringing this into open discussion is hardly going to achieve anything good.

*nudges QueenOfLeon* - quit rockin the boat

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 09-20-2008 at 01:20 AM.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:21 AM   #35
Shellie
Banned

I am not sure if I agree.

Part of me wants to start a thread with the names of everyone interviewed, so we can all post NOT what we think of them, but WHY. Maybe some of us picked up on different things... which could be better clues pointing to this illusive "truth". I don't want to cause problems or arguments, but I would truly love to learn what other people are thinking. Maybe they are thinking things I haven't thought of before.

Do you all think that is a lousy idea?
Old 09-20-2008, 01:21 AM   #36
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Raising a question like this does hardly anything other then cause trouble. Its up to you to come to your own conclusions based on your observations and your intuition. Bringing this into open discussion is hardly going to achieve anything good.

*nudges QueenOfLeon* - quit rockin the boat
Thank goodness I have my life jacket on. Sheesh harsh waters here captain.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:23 AM   #37
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Part of me wants to start a thread with the names of everyone interviewed, so we can all post NOT what we think of them, but WHY. Maybe some of us picked up on different things... which could be better clues pointing to this illusive "truth". I don't want to cause problems or arguments, but I would truly love to learn what other people are thinking. Maybe they are thinking things I haven't thought of before.

Actually i think thats a fantastic idea! Everyone will have perceived them in their own way so it would be interesting and maybe even enlightening to see it from a different perspective.

Just dont let me in the George Green and the Leo Zagami posts
Old 09-20-2008, 01:24 AM   #38
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Thats all I wondered too ...since my freind said that to me I wondered if anyone was thinking the same thats all, and its not my opinion as i said in previous posts. But as this is a forum for critical thinking I thought it was safe to ask.

Much love xx
Old 09-20-2008, 01:24 AM   #39
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry and Bill are all about openness and disclosure. Do you think for one moment that the powers that be don't know exactally where Kerry and Bill are living? Why should she hide what is probably already out in the open. After all, to buy a house sometimes even to rent, you have to do a tremendous amount of paperwork, background checks, etc. You are totally exposed financially, let alone the emotional side, if she bought a house.

Kerry and Bill are not ducking out of town when the stuff hits the fan, and Kerry has let us know exactly where she will be when it does.
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:25 AM   #40
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank goodness I have my life jacket on. Sheesh harsh waters here captain.
how come the old smiley came up in your quote! So much for me striving for perfection
Old 09-20-2008, 01:29 AM   #41
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
Kerry and Bill are all about openness and disclosure. Do you think for one moment that the powers that be don't know exactally where Kerry and Bill are living? Why should she hide what is probably already out in the open. After all, to buy a house sometimes even to rent, you have to do a tremendous amount of paperwork, background checks, etc. You are totally exposed financially, let alone the emotional side, if she bought a house.

Kerry and Bill are not ducking out of town when the stuff hits the fan, and Kerry has let us know exactly where she will be when it does.
yeah another point I raised with my friend who retorted why is she safe? But I am of the opinion that TPTB are crumbling, and the split factions could be using their voice for both enlightenment and dis-info. Which again brings us back to intuition doesnt it, and why it is healthy to have these conversations.

Much love xxx
Old 09-20-2008, 01:29 AM   #42
Shellie
Banned

I see this could become enormous. I think we should ask our dear moderators if they would be so kind as to create a whole new section of "whatcha think" with everyone's name a different category? Like the whistleblowers' section with each name below?
Old 09-20-2008, 01:30 AM   #43
izz
Banned

and yes i sincerely believe Kerry and Bill are genuine to answer your initial question ..
Old 09-20-2008, 01:31 AM   #44
Shellie
Banned

The problem of course is that we could end up spinning in circles, and poisoning ourselves with it at the same time.

But that brings me to my original question... we like and we dislike, but does anyone feel the hair on the back of their neck go up and the mention of certain people?
Old 09-20-2008, 01:31 AM   #45
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I see this could become enormous. I think we should ask our dear moderators if they would be so kind as to create a whole new section of "whatcha think" with everyone's name a different category? Like the whistleblowers' section with each name below?
Faaabulooos idea sweety faabulooos.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:32 AM   #46
izz
Banned

Quote:
, and the split factions could be using their voice for both enlightenment and dis-info. Which again brings us back to intuition doesnt it, and why it is healthy to have these conversations.

Much love xxx
or they [ the PTB ] can use posters who raise doubt and question the sincerity of people who oppose them ... to drum up doubt in other peoples eyes .. and to discredit and undermine people which is what my discernment meter tells me you are doing .. knowingly or not

Last edited by izz; 09-20-2008 at 01:36 AM.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:34 AM   #47
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The problem of course is that we could end up spinning in circles, and poisoning ourselves with it at the same time.

But that brings me to my original question... we like and we dislike, but does anyone feel the hair on the back of their neck go up and the mention of certain people?
Well, what are forums for but inteligent, civil debate. I think it would be interesting to talk about some of the people.

For a start.. does wilcock remind anyone of our new evil pope?
Old 09-20-2008, 01:36 AM   #48
Shellie
Banned

Ratzinger has the ugliest aura I have ever seen.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:37 AM   #49
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Look I have to be honest....throughout my journey initially i was suspicious of everyone, I was very much of the moto TRUST NO-ONE. Now however I understand alot more and realise we are all co-creators. So even the baddies I try to send love too because they need it more than anyone. We should not dwell in the negative, but you should always question as it is just as dangerous to be gullible as it is to be cynicle., hehe and visa versa course.

Much love xxx
Old 09-20-2008, 01:38 AM   #50
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ratzinger has the ugliest aura I have ever seen.
You noticed that too huh?

What a leader! He followed hitler so i guess his heart must be in the right place.