Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-22-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ive got a solution

I have come up with a solution for anyone who wishes to hit the powers that be where it hurts. As well as making life a hell of a lot more comfortable for those who choose to walk this road.

I'm starting this thread to first see if there is many here who are interested in a solution, and if so the thread will go from there.

There is such a thing as a notice of understanding and intent and claim of right which in essence makes you a freeman on the land and no longer applicable to understand (stand-under) the millions (literally) of statutes that are used for revenue collection by the justice departments each day.

Through enough of us becoming a freeman on the land we can truly start to take back our power, and bring those who have taken advantage of theirs to justice if they choose to step out of their system and into our courts.

Anyone who has information on this subject please do feel free to post, and I will continue to add to this thread as time goes by. Consider this a testing of the waters. If avalon is looking for solutions, then this is it.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:36 PM   #2
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Example of notice of understanding (Literally, legal immunity)

Write this up, get it stamped by a notary public. Then show it to any peace enforcement officer that attempts to legislate or in any way police you and watch his grin fall to the floor. This is literally, legal immunity. You no longer have to abide by anything other then common law when you have stated your rights as such. And common law equates to "Do unto others.."

Its time to take back our power that we have through willful ignorance given away.

Long post, please excuse, i feel its importance warrents its exception from the posting long text rule.

Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right:
It is my understanding that; all men are created equally under one Creator, and,
We are sharing this existence together under God, and,
We have been given the ability to make decisions for ourselves, and
Statutes have the force of law under mutual consent of the Governed,
The Government of Ireland is a Representative Body and,
Representation can only come from consent, and,
It is my Right not to consent to said representation, and,
To deny me my Right is in Breach of the Law, and those guilty will be fully liable and punishable within Common Law.
The ‘Person’ is known as a Legal Entity, a ‘Straw Man’ a ‘Fictional Entity’ and a ‘Trade Name’. The ‘Person’ requires a flesh and blood Man or Woman to represent ‘It’ in its affairs, furthermore the State/Government (also a fictional/legal entity i.e. Not a flesh and blood man or woman) can only apply Legislation to this ‘Person’ when I agree or consent to represent it as it is a commercial entity/legal fiction with no Rights assigned to it.
Therefore be it now known to any and all concerned and affected parties, that I, of the family, a Freeman-on-the-Land do hereby state clearly specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations restrictions and maintain all rights at law to trade, exchange or barter. Statute Laws are 'acts' within law which only gain the 'force of law' through consent of the governed, I do not consent.
Whereas it is my understanding that equality before the law is paramount and mandatory and, Whereas it is my understanding that a society is defined as a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine, and act for a common goal, and,

Whereas it is my understanding that the only form of government recognised as Lawful in the Republic of Ireland is a representative one, and, where it is my understanding that in the absence of mutual consent neither representation nor governance can exist, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that acting peacefully within community standards does not breach the peace, and, Whereas it is my understanding that any action for which one can apply for and receive a license must itself be a fundamentally lawful action, and, Whereas I am not a Child, and, Whereas I am a peaceful human being, and, Whereas I am a Freeman-on-the-Land who operates with full responsibility, I do not see the need to ask permission to engage in Lawful and peaceful activities, especially from those who claim limited liability, and, Whereas it is my understanding that a by-law is defined as a rule of a Corporation, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that Corporations are legal fictions and require contracts in order to claim authority or control over other parties, and, Whereas it is my understanding that legal fictions lack a Soul and cannot exert control over those who are thus blessed to operate with respect to that knowledge as only a fool would allow a soulless fictions to dictate ones actions, and, Whereas it is mu understanding that I have a right to use my property without having to pay for the use or enjoyment of it, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that a summons is merely an invitation to attend and creates no obligation or dishonour if ignored, and, Whereas it is my understanding that peace officers have a duty to distinguish between statute and law and that those who attempt to enforce statutes against a Freeman-on-the-Land are in fact breaking the law, and, whereas I have the power to refuse intercourse or interaction with peace officers who have not observed me breach the peace, and,
Whereas permanent estopple by acquiescence barring any peace officer or prosecutor from bringing charges against a freeman-on-the-Land under any Act is created if this claim is not responded to in the stated fashion and time, and
Furthermore I claim the right to lawfully:
Exercise my “common law right to travel”, unhindered, unencumbered at my discretion in my private conveyance of the day, to wit, my private, unregistered, unlicensed automobile(s)
Exercise my “common law” right to refuse by submission: any application for any government issued license, permit, or seek permission to perform any fundamentally lawful action or, enter into any government contract under duress, threat and/or intimidation which would involve committing an act of fraud and/or theft and or any other crime by way of deception by “I” and/or any involved government principle, employee or agent (In Compliance with my Common Law Rights, the Great Charter of Ireland, also known as the Magna Charta Hiberniae).
Exercise my right to possess unregistered, unlicensed firearms and ammunition and the use of same for target practice at a range or hunting for food and further swear under oath to never open fire on another human being unless it is a last resort to protect human life.
I claim that pursuant to any action by any government, and/or any principal, member, employee, agent, servant, person thereof in Right of Republic of Ireland, a province, county, or any part of this Earth:
I reserve My Right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter knowingly, Voluntarily and Intentionally and I do not accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any contract or commercial agreement not revealed to myself, which are my rights pursuant to Common Law.
Furthermore, I claim the right to engage in these actions and further claim that all property held by me under common law being: any and all intellectual property, real estate, trade tools, private automobile(s) and contents, firearms and ammunition, potted plants: contents at the private posted residence known as (or any other dwelling I choose to dwell at) are held under claim of right.
Furthermore I claim that “all persons” acting as governments, principals, employees, agents, and justice system participants claiming, “retained legal counsel” have, by virtue of their own and/or their principals actions claimed “total incompetence”, in handling any of their own affairs in Law and have become an instant ward of the court, hence they are imprisoned by their own actions in hand or lack thereof.
Furthermore, I claim that due to the self evident facts in truth at hand, that all persons, governments, principals, employees, agents and justice system participants claiming limited liability or immunity are doing so under the pretence of being in fact deemed totally incompetent and under law made instant wards of the State and/or Court and therefore, cannot claim good faith or colour of right over anyone who is thus blessed as a competent heir.
Furthermore, I claim that “Ignorance of the Law” is not a lawful or legal claim when used by the State, government, principals, employees, agents, and justice system participants at any and all levels to my harm or detriment, especially by those claiming limited liability.
Furthermore, I claim that these actions are not outside my communities' standards and will in fact support said community in our desire for truth and maximum freedom.
Furthermore, I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture on video (or other media device) said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose I see fit.
Furthermore, I claim the right to practice my spiritual beliefs, without scrutiny or enquiry lest it be from the level of Law,
I claim the right not to apply for licences, permits or to seek permission to do any actions that are already Lawful,
I claim the right not to pay into any system which I feel does not benefit me,
I claim the right to protect myself and my loved ones against any un-Lawful intrusions, and the Right to use Force under the Law,
I claim the right to use my 'Person' or 'Straw Man' identity only where it benefits me as a flesh and blood human being excluding the benefits of any court, and furthermore,
I claim the right to disassociate my 'flesh and blood' entity from the ‘Straw Man/Person Fiction’ at any time,
I claim the right to grow and cultivate any plant,
I claim the right to be free,
I will only appear in court when there is a man or woman claiming I have infringed upon one of their God given freedoms, and I claim the Right to a jury of my peers,
Furthermore, I claim that the intentional blurring of the lines and the failure to define between that which is legal, and that which is lawful in order to extract capital from the masses by legislating freedom and then putting a price tag on it is a crime on Man, and the failure to define between the Natural man and the State created Fiction is nothing short of fraud, theft, breach of trust and forced slavery, a heinous criminal activity of the most odious form.
I claim the right to be ignorant of legal procedures as I do not understand them.
I claim that anyone who interferes with my lawful activities after having been served notice of this claim and who fails to properly dispute or make lawful counterclaim is breaking the law, cannot claim good faith or colour of right and that such transgressions will be dealt with in a properly convened court de jure.
I claim that the courts in the Republic of Ireland are de-facto and are in fact in the profitable business of conducting, witnessing and facilitating the transactions of security interests and I furthermore claim that they require the consent of both parties prior to providing any such services.

I claim all transactions of security interests require the consent of both parties and I do hereby deny consent to any transaction of a security interest issuing under any Act for as herein stated as a Freeman-on-the-Land I am not subject to any Act.
I state that it is my duty to Claim such rights, to protect them and ensure they exist for future generations.
Furthermore, I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is ( €1,000 per hour) ONE THOUSAND EURO PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed, searched or otherwise regulated and (€2,000 PER HOUR) TWO THOUSAND EURO PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my express written and Notarized consent and €5,000 (FIVE THOUSAND EURO) should I unknowingly accept an order from any court official during any adjudication process that is Unlawful, where no crime has been committed against any man or woman or against their property and ONE THOUSAND PER DAY (€1,000 PER DAY) if my private conveyance of the day, to wit, my private, unregistered, unlicensed automobile(s) is seized or detained in any way by any government, principals, employees, agents or justice system participants.
Furthermore I claim that the law of agent and principal applies and that service upon one is service upon both.

Furthermore I claim the right to use a notary to secure payment of the aforementioned fee schedule.
Failure to register a dispute against the claims made herein will result in an automatic default judgement and permanent and irrevocable estopple by acquiescence barring the bringing of charges under any statute or Act against My Self Freeman-on-the-Land .
Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or make their own counterclaims must respond appropriately within TEN (10) days of service of notice of this action.

Responses must be under Oath or attestation, upon full commercial liability
and penalty of perjury and registered in the Notary Office herein provided no later than ten days from the date of the original service as attested to by way of certificate of service.

Date: / /
of the family,
City.
Ireland.Signed:Notary/Verifier:Address:
Old 01-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Ive got a solution

I'd love to be a freeman but from what I've seen it's very complicated, definitely too complicated for me
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:39 PM   #4
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

love it jack, sounds like a wonderfull idea, i wonder if there are any 'down' sides to this? i wonder if it can be done in the uk? (all land here belongs to the monachy, i believe.....maybe someone can find out for sure)
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:41 PM   #5
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

EMPOWER YOURSELF

Educate yourself.

You do not have to be a prisoner in their mental trap.

You can be free.

You were born free.

And you always have the option to reclaim that freedom.

Be sovereign.

Take the aces out of their hand and put them in yours.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ENT+DECEPTION#

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...4244308031068#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5410193274157#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8682226252164#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Q&q=Demockery#

Join the Freeman movement. We could use your support

Lets hit these bast@rds where it hurts.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:43 PM   #6
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I'd love to be a freeman but from what I've seen it's very complicated, definitely too complicated for me

Stick with the thread swanson, this is a support group.

ANYONE who is having any difficulty in understanding this after watching the videos and information i have provided can form an orderly queue outside my office for questions.

There is much more to come so bear with it swanny, its not half as complicated as it first appears.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:46 PM   #7
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post
love it jack, sounds like a wonderfull idea, i wonder if there are any 'down' sides to this? i wonder if it can be done in the uk? (all land here belongs to the monachy, i believe.....maybe someone can find out for sure)
m x
Yes, it applies to any commonwealth country including Ireland, England, United States, Canada and Australia. All of these concepts can be used with a little bit of tweaking in different countries.

If your looking for a notice of understanding for the Uk just type into google ;

"Notice of understanding and intent and claim of right" UK
Old 01-22-2010, 02:49 PM   #8
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

ffs Jack, just tax your car and they'll let you go, you don't want to be hauled all the way over to the EU court in Brussels, or do you?

'I am a freeman on the land, servant to all, master of none." Feardia, from the Táin Bó Cualigne 1500bc
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:52 PM   #9
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Notice of understanding and intent and claim of right, Deconstructed. United Kingdom.

Please educate yourself and read everything you can before attempting to apply any of these techniques. The most important thing in the world is that you understand them, and understand your rights in such a way that you will have no fear defending them if needs be.

Last edited by Jack; 01-22-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:53 PM   #10
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
ffs Jack, just tax your car and they'll let you go, you don't want to be hauled all the way over to the EU court in Brussels, or do you?

'I am a freeman on the land, servant to all, master of none." Feardia, from the Táin Bó Cualigne 1500bc

Am i obliged to have my unregistered conveyance of the day taxed good sir?
Old 01-22-2010, 02:56 PM   #11
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

DAILY WISDOM

We are operating under statutory law.

This means quite simply.

That they CANNOT police us without our consent.

And if you have notarised your Notice of Understanding.

Then they cannot police you without your written and signed consent.

THIS IS HOW WE FIGHT THEM (peacefully)

Anti-Terrorist has gotten a few things wrong in this video, but nonetheless, he's an excelent source of information. For example. You can make your claim of right and still keep all of the benifits of your "strawman" , or "person". You do not neccesarily have to completely withdraw yourself from the system as he would lead you to believe those particular videos, there are other ways around this.

Also, did you know that if you are a Canadian/US citizen and have a student loan that it is possible to have it paid off from your treasury account without leaving a bad mark on your credit rating. I'll post this information in due course, but just know, there is a world of possibilites opening up for us. And this is our chance to shine.

Last edited by Jack; 01-22-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:02 PM   #12
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Am i obliged to have my unregistered conveyance of the day taxed good sir?
Nice try jack...

...would you mind blowing in to that bag then, sir.

btw, Ireland is not in the commonwealth.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:08 PM   #13
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Nonetheless, their legal system is very prevalent here and works in much the same regard.

For you Feardia , http://freemanireland.ning.com
Old 01-22-2010, 03:18 PM   #14
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Ok Jack, thanx for the info, but i prefer to avoid the legal system at all times. I have a daily affirmation: "I am invisible to the forces of the state and all others with a bad attitude."

I spoke Irish to the TV licence man the other day, that always confuses them

The Midnight Court
Old 01-22-2010, 03:24 PM   #15
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

DEALING WITH THE POLICE

(Peace Officers/Policy Enforcers)

wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup wakeup

Last edited by Jack; 01-22-2010 at 07:38 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:44 PM   #16
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

THE "STRAWMAN" ILLUSION

Who are you.

Are you a person?

Or are you a man?

A statute = A rule or legislation given the force of law (through consent of the governed) and applicable to only a "person/strawman/legal fiction"

A person = A corporate fiction applicable to legislation of any statute.

A man = A flesh a blood human. Not applicable to legislation of any statute. Second only to god. "Above the Government"
Can only be held liable for strawman legislation through consent of that flesh and blood "Man/Woman"

Running a light is not breaking the "law", it is in violation of a "statute". Statutes are only applicable to a man/woman when they admits liability to the person. You do not have to consent.

We give away that right every day.

When we go into court, and the judge asks us to "all rise", we are in essence following an order, and by following that order we are coming under their jurisdiction. Only "persons/strawmen/legal fictions" follow orders.

There was one man who had a court case for whatever it was. He went through the entire session in full awareness and application of his rights, and made sure not to admit to being the "person" as the judge had asked him numerous times "Are you such and so and so?" .. "Come on now, enough of these games, are you "JOHN DOE" " But he stuck to his guns and said he was the "agent" for that person, and in doing so, was not liable and did not fall under their jurisdiction. After the judge finished foaming at the mouth, and finally through the mans knowledge of his rights had to let him go as he was leaving the courtroom the man had a toothpick in his mouth, and the judge shouted "take the toothpick out of your mouth!", the man proceeded to take the toothpick out so he could answer the judge but as soon as he did the bailiffs jumped on him. He followed an order, only persons follow orders, and therefore allow themselves under the jurisdiction of the court (which operates under maritime law)

Knowing your rights is not important. Being your rights is what will seperate you from their systems. The have no more control or authority over us then what we give them. Equality before law is paramount and mandatory.

Last edited by Jack; 01-22-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:04 PM   #17
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

The next time you get busted, keep this video in mind.

Tyranny will only succeed by the hands of the shpeople.

Know your rights, teach your children their rights, apply those rights, claim your freedom (or they will take it away)

Last edited by Jack; 01-22-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #18
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

DO NOT CONSENT

If you have not hurt someone, damaged their property, or commited fraud in your contracts then they can only apply statutory legislation on you.

Statute; A legislative rule of society given the force of law by the consent of the governed.

Give them nothing.

"I do not consent to any searches"

"Am i free to go?"

"Am i under Arrest"

"Have you witnessed me breach the peace?"

"I am now reserving my right to not engage in conversation with any peace officer who has not witnessed me breach the peace"

Old 01-22-2010, 04:22 PM   #19
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

jack...

solutions??? I dig it! I will be following your thread and participating as best as possible. This is a good thread.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:23 PM   #20
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Jack, I'm sure this will be useful to many of us.
*archiving*

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:24 PM   #21
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

If being detained ;

a. Shut up.
b. Keep your mouth shut
c. If you keep your lips pressed together the silly words wont fall out.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:08 PM   #22
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

This is an attractive idea Jack, i felt similar excitement when i first came acrooss it. However, it is indeed complicated and time consuming, i feel ultimately we are better spending our valuable time spreading spirituality, love, something everyone can engage in.

That said, i root for all those prepared to take a stand in this way. Bon Courage Jack.

I like to follow this guys adventures,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A32-5FoQEMs

ps, i seem to recall Bill commenting on this subject, something about it not being particularly useful against microwave weapons etc. Heres another link about these weapons and others. Robots dont care about your rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpu8axRFssU
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:55 PM   #23
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
There is much more to come so bear with it swanny, its not half as complicated as it first appears.
I don't think he means that the actual process is complicated, I think he is saying that his particular circumstances are difficult to sort out to be able to do it... same as me and my family...
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:07 PM   #24
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
I don't think he means that the actual process is complicated, I think he is saying that his particular circumstances are difficult to sort out to be able to do it... same as me and my family...
If you would care to elaborate on your current situation then maybe it would add some valuable fuel to the fire.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:15 PM   #25
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Kind of grabs you don`t it jack................ want to drive but don`t want a drivers license ?

See how this fellow makes out from London Ontario Canada

Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote