Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 11:46 AM   #51
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Jones interviews Zeitgeist's Peter Joseph - Ugly

remember also that jones knows about all this esoteric stuff but chooses not to go inot it as hes said many times before.. he is on the front line between us and joe public. he has unfortunately got to speak to the public on their level. most of the public that listen to his show are americans and yes they are dumbed down horrendously..

he is the conduit between teh knowledgfe and the lamen. i mean most people still dont know how the monetary system works. its baby steps of knowledge for joe public and jones is the man for that job.

i like some zeitgeist stuff more info to the public vcan only be a good thing

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 10-16-2008 at 12:03 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:35 PM   #52
Sunangel
Avalon Senior Member

I think that interview could have gone better.

I just listened to part 1 and I wasn't impressed. It did seem like Alex Jones was being quite immature and launching attacks after every sentence that Peter Joseph spoke. I feel that both men have a valid point of view, and as others have already mentioned, they are more alike than different in their essential message (in my current opinion). I think the problem was Alex's ego. He seemed to take every difference of opinion or philosophy as a personal attack and spent most of part 1 interrrupting Peter and twisting the meaning of what he was saying.

This didn't help to forward either man's message. What a shame. I will still listen to the rest to see how it plays out. I hope that people will be able to see past the pettiness of the interview and that it won't put people off further research into the work of either Alex Jones or Peter Joseph, in which there is a lot of valuable insight and information.

Peace
Sunangel
Sunangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:51 PM   #53
Phosphene_Sparks
Avalon Senior Member

Thing is, what Joseph is indicating through Addendum is that society should be without competition. I think that a resource based society could be the reality, but as he stated, not for a long time to come. This is due to the fact that we have clearly manipulative control mechanisms that are based upon control of others and seizure of resources.

You cannot deny that we still clearly live in a society driven by competition, and it's a competition based society that clearly shows me how close we are to the state of nature as an organism (humanity). For example, it is probably the most primitive urge that we are in competition for a mate. This is never taken into account when ideology comes into debate. Sure, families are considered, and the importance of the family as an institution. This doesn't stop that most primitive of competitive activities, the finding of a mate.

If we are to move into a resource based reality, there are a lot of big changes that need to occur. In the meantime, we live in competition with eachother, competition of resources and control (domination) has reached a crucial moment as we can see (those of us who have researched enough) the covert corruptness and manipulation of the NWO elites which has cradled the post-industrial society into a position of being farmed and hence the preparation for the cull. To me, this is no other than nature playing itself out but on the largest scale possible for a species.

My personal belief is that humanity as an organism, really does have the ability to move beyond this primitive state of control and competition. However, it will take a mass awakening. This has been stated by us and others, such as Alex Jones. The verdict is still out on whether we make the transition in time, and none of us have the answer to that. There is a lot of good in this world and it is for this sole reason, I believe we stand a chance of making the next evolutionary step as a species.

Best Wishes

M
Phosphene_Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:05 PM   #54
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

I was watching part 1 and my friend walked by and said "Is that Rush Limbaugh?"

I replied "No, but it might as well be."

But I really think that they both sound like children, and I wouldn't want either anywhere near my radiant zone!

Last edited by Sherab; 10-16-2008 at 01:08 PM.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:15 PM   #55
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones hates Zeitgeist because it threatens to educate people and free them into a hopeful future and promising future where human beings are above the base sort of activity and thinking that makes a man like Alex jones successful and appealing.

His sole purpose is to foment violent revolution. He always says how he's trying to "get everybody MAD! ANGRY! GET OUT THERE AND DO SOMETHING!!"

He appeals to the lowest common denominator in the disaffected and disgruntled. He actually USES hitler tactics and body movements. He STUDIED how he moved people with passionate speech and body language.

He is either:
1. paid for by illuminists for them to be able to control their opposition that they so desperately need for this game to be pleasurable.

2. Puppetted by illuminists and lead to the conclusions he has espoused and quietly funded.

3. Possessed by reptilians or demons, or whatever the hell people think is possessing people these days, to foment revolution and thus entrain people into an easily recognizable expressivitivity (new word) so that they may be easily rounded up.

4. Really is an idiot and believes fighting and anger is the solution. what a tard. I mean really, who in their right mind would want to make people ANGRY!!! AARRGH!!

...I'll tell you

People with an AGENDA.

lets start a WAR...

hmm...who else likes starting wars?

the very people who make money, solidify power, and get their way by fomenting wars...

he is what he espouses to fight against.

BEWARE

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Thunderbird
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:29 PM   #56
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

In my opinion youre totally WRONG Thunderbird. However I can level with anyone that shares those views.

I strongly DISAGREE that Alex jones provokes violence. Peaceful, open, non violent protesting is what he stands up for. He does not target people like us who already know half the **** that has gone and happened in secret in terms of money and politics and hidden agendas and so on. He is talking to your average American who has a few questions and is suddenly taking notice because they feel its not right and are starting to see lies and ask questions. He knows the 'awake' percentages are way too small so he wants to get people the truth and wants them to get angry about it. He then wants them to use this anger to go and educate themselves and look for answers.

I can find 10 instances of him encouraging peaceful activism over every piece of evidence you have for him instigating violence and fighting.

You talk about Jones using psychology and(of) body language during presentations, thats not a bad thing. Hitler used psychology in a similar way. Right so i guess thats enough to call Jones a nazi? No.

I dont know if youve realised yet but the population wont be 'waking up' (i dont like the term) any time soon without getting ANGRY. How will they get angry. Food prices/shotgages, energy prices, hell anything that affects their life badly and makes them angry will bring them closer to looking for answers. Keep is all nice and cosy and they wont move an inch.

come on, I know you mean well as ive read your posts before but I think you have this one wrong

Last edited by Mike_Jetson; 10-16-2008 at 01:33 PM.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:45 PM   #57
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
agreed some people on here are still in cloud cuckoo land lol .. they have absolutley no idea what the plan is how it will be implemented and how dangerous it will get. im with you 100% mr .jetson. i have an idea you are very well researched on all subject matters.
I appreciate you see it that way. I often speak before thinking and sometimes you could say my mind could be 'too open' so I am more inclined to see the good in people rather than look for the bad. Whether this will affect me negatively in future I dont know. I have learned that without a doubt in my experience 'No good deed goes unpunished'. Im hoping this will change but for now my good deeds and kindness are at a low. Alex Jones has probably learned from his past that trust is hard to come by and he is more likely to look hard for any negative aspects of someone before he trusts them and once he has taken his decision he is stubborn until he LEARNS more.

Something else I agree on and that I get annoyed at reading here. People criticize and attack someone for what they have said or thought or done and they put that person in a part of their brain that sees them as bad and negative and this opinion is solid and rigid. They accept that they themselves learn and change their minds and opinions with new knowledge and experience but seem to find it hard to believe these public figures could ever change and they are then held to every negative word theyve said. Imagine if you yourself were speaking about someone in public, you certainly wouldnt shouting and screaming accusations like you do this forum in an anonymous manner. We are human, we make mistakes and we learn. People like Jones need a break now and again and Im sure after the feedback he will wonder if he went overboard which it sounds like he did.

I dont like it when he buts in and interupts but usually I am also aware that when he does do that he often has a very valid point and speaks about something he knows a lot about. Although id like him to let his guests speak longer with less interuptions, I am aware this part of his personality and maybe something he will learn from. Give him a break, by all means voice your opinion. I myself believe he has taken a few steps back simply by people here saying they wont listen to him anymore. I believe this is short sighted but it has happened. Just accept that public figures like him will often do things that upset a lot of people. Deciding to burn him at the stake will only mean you give yourself less evidence to work with and one less patriot for freedom to listen to.

Like you its a Johnny Five scenario for me. 18 months of solid reading and learning and still feeling like we know way too little. It is addictive when you realise the so called truths you have been taught and seen on the history channel can be explained in a whole new and compeling way. Once you start looking you dont stop.

Last edited by Mike_Jetson; 10-16-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:30 PM   #58
karmacop

Alex Jones is addicted to fear. He can't live without it. It's true that he has done some incredible work and has brought out very important information but there is also a spiritual side that is filled with positive possibilities that he needs to be in touch with. He is making a good living off of his business and he loves to be in constant battle.His way or the highway mentality. Take from him what helps you to stay informed and let the rest go. Peter Joseph had a real hard time trying to get his point across and I felt for him a little. If people could just find a way to communicate with each other keeping in mind the best and highest good (what a world it could / can be)..... Until everyone is perfect LOL-live and let live-be at peace and in cooperation with one another...

Namaste / Karma cop
Old 10-16-2008, 03:45 PM   #59
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
Alex Jones hates Zeitgeist because it threatens to educate people and free them into a hopeful future and promising future where human beings are above the base sort of activity and thinking that makes a man like Alex jones successful and appealing.

His sole purpose is to foment violent revolution. He always says how he's trying to "get everybody MAD! ANGRY! GET OUT THERE AND DO SOMETHING!!"

He appeals to the lowest common denominator in the disaffected and disgruntled. He actually USES hitler tactics and body movements. He STUDIED how he moved people with passionate speech and body language.

He is either:
1. paid for by illuminists for them to be able to control their opposition that they so desperately need for this game to be pleasurable.

2. Puppetted by illuminists and lead to the conclusions he has espoused and quietly funded.

3. Possessed by reptilians or demons, or whatever the hell people think is possessing people these days, to foment revolution and thus entrain people into an easily recognizable expressivitivity (new word) so that they may be easily rounded up.

4. Really is an idiot and believes fighting and anger is the solution. what a tard. I mean really, who in their right mind would want to make people ANGRY!!! AARRGH!!

...I'll tell you

People with an AGENDA.

lets start a WAR...

the very people who make money, solidify power, and get their way by fomenting wars...

BEWARE

Excelent post.

You got it in one brother

Alex jones is trying to cause a violent revolution which would play right into the NWO's hands.

What better excuse for martial law then a violent revolution.

Alex Jones is compromised, id advise to everyone that you dont rot your brain listening to him.

Zeitgeist rocks!

And the sequal is displaying an awesome message. I'm behind it 100%
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:52 PM   #60
franciejones
Banned

I did not listen to more than a minute of AJones. He is in "fight" mode and Zeitgeist is about letting go of old belief systems (in my opinion)
Some people prefer to "fight" or to "combat" what upsets them, rather than looking for a change... I personally loved both Zeitgeist films and tell others to watch them. If others feel threatened...I just let them. There is nothing to be done about it.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:59 PM   #61
showmemo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Akex Jones interviews Peter Joesph - Zeitgeist

I do have to say the thought to attack is so rampant and to say that peter joseph was so good in the interview I have to say he got his as he had nothing but attacks for Alex and how evil Alex was for selling a vid or two and here he is also selling them how crass was peter joseph I say he got his also.

Funny if one really heard the interview how Alex gave him the whole show to explain his views and how he agreed with it 90% so how was Alex so wrong? he had some legit questions sorry for all you Zeit people to not open your horizons to other thoughts and to share knowlegde as one person does not have all the answers it will take a bunch of people to come up with the right plan.

As for Alex he has doen allot of good for the movement more than many here and is always open to new ideas as he does not have a closed mind again why would he agree with the Zeit movie 90% sorry he could not agree 100% or all we to not have our own free thoughts? the conversation was both give and take and both men held there ground and shared knowledge and there was bickering between them both the phrase is both did their fair share of bickering but also debated each other and came to share what they both had, if it was so awlful for peter joseph why would he agree to come back to the evile Alex Jones show in a few weeks to answer questions for viewers......

Peace and I say go Alex and keep sharing and spreading the news of the NWO
showmemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:08 PM   #62
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Not to come in his defense, and I have heard Alex Jones various time.
We all have our own shortcomings. For some it's gossip, some it's too much worrying, some selfish, some judgemental, etc, etc.
I think Alex probably knows more than anybody else that his anger sometimes gets the best of him and to add to that, all the information that he knows and probably feels so much frustration about it.
He's only human and just like everyone else, has some flaws. It can be very irritating when you hear him starting to get impatient, rude, irritable so then, just turn him off. Sometimes I just push the forward button when he speaks because I really want to hear the information that his guests are there to give.
I know this might bother some people but in my experience, whenever I get really irritated by someone, it's because I see myself in them and my own character flaws.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:08 PM   #63
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martian31v View Post
doesn't seem to be sound reasoning to me. i believe that we are creator sons of god, and i could easily develop and support the zeitgeist argument. i would be interested to hear dr deagles argument. do you have a link?
In fact you can listen on demand his program before the one made today ends.

Here:

http://www.gcnlive.com/Programs/Nutr...On_Demand.html

Really I look a lot of material everywhere and from a lot of time now and dr. Deagles are the most complete of what I had discover.

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 10-16-2008 at 04:16 PM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:11 PM   #64
Aisuru Chiku
Avalon Senior Member

ZEITGEISTMOVEMENT.COM is off the net?!
what's going on???????????????????
Aisuru Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:12 PM   #65
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones got way too agro for absolutely no reason, Peter Johnson wasn't attacking(at least not at first until Alex started) he wasn't even necessarily disagreeing with Alex. Alex is just so used to being in defense mode it seems he has a hard time distinguishing any other mode. Not to mention Alex didn't let Peter finish any of his thoughts before jumping in after a literal hand full of words to talk over him for no reason.

Does Peter have a somewhat arrogant vibe to him? I guess, if you take his calm delivery of his thoughts offensive somehow, although I would guess that has more to do with one's own insecurities more then anything. Both Alex & Peter have obvious spiritual hurdles to get over as one operates in fear (Alex) & the other denial (Peter), it's no wonder they clash so much. But let's not sugar coat anything for Alex, he's the one who can agitated, loud, and angry for no reason at a guy who's technically "on the same side", how does that help "the movement" like Alex says? It doesn't, Alex, needs to calm down & he will reach more people & probably save himself a damn heart attack. Peter needs to comes off of the "intellectualism" kick a bit as it implies "stratification" between himself & others even if that's not his intention. So now we all get to hear each "side" of this "debate" rather then unifying under the things they agreed on (like the fractional reserve system sucking ass).
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:17 PM   #66
Mike
Avalon Senior Member

I heard this interview live yesterday and was extremely disappointed with Alex . I listen to his show and frequent his site as it is a good source for alternative media, but I was shocked at how childish Alex Jones was acting in the interview.

Alex Jones invited him to the show but could not give him the common courtesy to speak his mind. Don't think that was cool.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:17 PM   #67
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

alex jones was ignorant, arrogant, childish, manipulative, obnoxious, agressive, shallow minded, insultive, do i need to go on?
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:33 PM   #68
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post

He is either:

...I'll tell you

People with an AGENDA.

lets start a WAR...

BEWARE

as stated before your a left wing muppet. you be new world order cannon fodder if you like.. we need personal sovereignty not another world system. get meditating "NEO" to stop those bullets coming your way..zeitgesit blah blah, he said some guy would have to be re educated. no thanks i like beijg who i am. personal sovereignty kids. we are all connected but we have free will also. some of zeitgeist is tosh.. he doesnt even beleive the new world order has power LOL the guy is fully deluded i hope he stays safe..

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 10-16-2008 at 04:41 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:41 PM   #69
Aisuru Chiku
Avalon Senior Member

CAn someone tell me why he was singing to horrible horrible music he had playing on the background! OH ALEX
Aisuru Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:43 PM   #70
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

ive not even watched more then afew minutes of addendum because the first one is TOTAL AND COMPLETE BOLLOX!!!!!! get over your selves muppets. this stuff makes me mad sorry

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 10-16-2008 at 04:50 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:44 PM   #71
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

When I first saw ZA I thought it had some good answers to the world's problems, after listening to others, who know more than I, I am rethinking how I feel about it.
We must learn spiritual discernment when there is so much information coming from both sides.
I do know This is a psychological game they are playing with the world, Many of them have said they would rather have the masses agree to what they are doing by being brainwashed into thinking it is good for us.
I don't think they would spell out their nasty plan for world domination that blatantly, it will always come under the guise of the truth and what they think is best for us.
It is good that we are still free to listen to all points of view and make our own decisions about them.
Here is another view about the documentary.

Zeitgeist Addendum: A Critical Review

G. Edward Griffin
Freedom Force International
October 16, 2008

Hello Mr. Griffin. I’m sure you have heard of the popular movie on the internet, Zeitgeist. It had three separate parts about Christianity being fake, the Federal Reserve being a conspiracy and bad, and that the government was involved in 9/11. Well the sequel just came out, Zeitgeist Addendum, and it seems very dangerous. This movie screams controlled opposition/false solution propaganda more than anything I have ever seen.

The movie starts off with why the Federal Reserve is bad. It seems to latch onto valid concerns that the freedom movement/Ron Paul supporters have been worried about. But its solution is really, really bad and is already sending a lot of people in the wrong direction. It goes on to say that money is evil and has caused every problem in the world. If only we abolished all money and private property everything would be great. All resources should collectively belong to all humans of the world. Intelligent management of resources and technology could allow everyone to be free. The world would turn into some utopia. All crime would go away and greed and corruption would go away. We should be a one world community. It even specifically says that voting for liberty candidates like Ron Paul is the wrong thing to do. I guess we should give up all hope and let bad politicians do whatever they want to us.

It is full of doublespeak, wild assumptions, and crazy socialist propaganda. It also put in more about how religion is bad. I am convinced this thing was specifically made to stop the liberty movement from achieving anything. It puts in just enough truths that we believe in to trick people into following the wrong path.

I think statements about what is wrong with this film from liberty organizations like Freedom Force International would do a lot of good and would prevent some people from going in the wrong direction. Some people might think the best idea is to just ignore it and it will go away. But it appears to be incredibly popular online and gaining support. Even the most popular Ron Paul website posted the video. And the most popular Ron Paul message board has three threads with hundreds of posts talking about it. Here is the video link.

Jonathan, 2008 Oct 6

REPLY FROM E.G.:

Jonathan, I don’t like to criticize anything that is helping to spread the truth about the Federal Reserve and 9/11 but I must agree with the substance of what you have said about this video. I watched it two nights ago and was deeply disturbed by its message. At first, I thought it would be best to just let it play itself out in expectation that most viewers would cross it off as whacky. However, the production value is high, the effects and sound score are compelling, and there is enough truth embedded in the beginning to capture the attention and possibly the trust of many within the freedom movement. So here are my comments on a few items of concern:

1. The information about the Federal Reserve is, for the most part, right on target. However, I practically fell out of my chair when the program repeated that old, silly argument about the Fed not creating enough money to cover the cost of interest on debt; and, therefore, the world must forever be in debt. I knew right there that the writer did not read The Creature from Jekyll Island or, if he did, he forgot my analysis of this common myth. For those who are interested in that topic, it is fund on pages 191-192 of The Creature.

2. The next jolt came when the program praised Civil War Greenbacks, calling them debt-free. Actually, Greenbacks were contrary to the U.S. Constitution and, although they were not fiat money issued by the banks, they were fiat money issued by the government. That was better than paying interest on nothing to bankers, but they still wiped out the purchasing power of American money through massive inflation. They can not correctly be called debt-free, either, because they represented debt on the shoulders of the government, which means, of course, on the shoulders of the taxpayers. It never ceases to amaze me how people think that the solution to money created out of nothing by those big, bad bankers is to have money created out of nothing by those nice, trustworthy politicians. Yet, that is what this program supports.

3. There is a lengthy segment in which the author of I Was an Economic Hit Man, John Perkins, tells the story of how propagandists in the U.S. manipulated public opinion to support military action against several Latin American countries. Then Perkins says that these propagandists scared Americans by telling them that the leaders of these countries were Marxists who were aligned with the Soviets. This, of course, is a half truth that is just as dangerous as a total lie. It is true about the propagandists and their strategy to scare the public into supporting military intervention in those countries, but it is false to portray those dictators as great humanitarians who cared only for the well being of their people. That is total bunk. They WERE aligned with the Soviet Union and they WERE part of a Marxist/Leninist strategy to dominate Latin America; a strategy that continues to this day.

There was plenty not to like on both sides of that struggle, but objective historians would never depict the Rhodesians (the CFR crowd in the U.S.) as bad guys but depict the Soviet puppets as good guys. In his book, Perkins reveals this same slant. He exposes the foul tactics of international corporations, the IMF, and World Bank, but he never mentions a Leftist dictator, such as Fidel Castro or Hugo Chavez without praising them. Perkins is a collectivist aligned with the Left, and that strongly influences his telling of this story. Yet the producers of the video make no mention of this bias and give him an inordinate amount of time to present his slanted view without challenge.

4. Perhaps the biggest insult to our intelligence is the main theme of the program. It is that profits are the root of all our problems today. That being the case, we must change mankind to reject profit and we must work together on some other basis. It is never quite clear what that basis is, but, whatever it is, it will be administered and directed by an elite group, at least in the beginning. I was stunned by the fact that this is pure Marxism. Marx theorized that people had to be re-educated (in labor camps, if necessary) to cleanse their minds of the profit motive. He and his disciples, such as Lenin and Stalin and Khruschev, said that, eventually, the character of man would be purged of greed, and then the state would wither away because it no longer would be needed. Sure! We saw that in the Soviet Union and China, right? Yet this Marxist nonsense is exactly what is offered in this video program. It is Communism without using the name.

The profit motive is neither good nor bad. It can be applied either way depending on social and political factors. The desire for profit is merely the desire to be compensated for our labor, our creativity, our knowledge, or even for our risk. Without profit, very little would be accomplished in the world - not even if everyone spent a few years in labor camps to be re-educated. It is a basic part of man’s nature and is the mainspring of human progress, as Henry Grady Weaver described it in his book by that same title. Throughout history, whenever man lived in a system that allows him to be rewarded for his work, there has been great productivity and abundance. By contrast, where social engineers gained control of the state and restricted people from receiving the fruits of their labor, productivity fell, and scarcity was the norm.

The profit motive functions differently in different political systems. In a free system where government does not intervene in the market place, the profit motive always will manifest itself as competition, each person or each company trying to deliver better quality products and services at lower prices. That was how it used to be in the early days of America, and that is what led to the greatest outpouring of productivity and abundance the world has ever seen. However, in a collectivist system where government controls every conceivable aspect of economic and commercial activity (the system that now exists in America), the profit motive always manifests itself as a quest for political influence and laws to favor one group over another. The net effect is to eliminate competition in the market place. Under collectivism, success is achieved, not by creating better products and services for less cost, but by controlling legislators and government agencies. It is a system of legalized plunder, as Frederic Bastiat called it in his famous treatise, The Law. Unfortunately, it is the system that dominates most of the world today.

Zeitgeist Addendum ignores this reality. At one point the narrator even says that the greatest evil in the world today is "the free enterprise system." That’s an incredible statement, especially inasmuch as the free enterprise system has been dead for several decades. It lives in name only. The whole world now is in the grips of non-competitive monopolies and cartels that have forged partnerships with governments. All of the evils to which this program alludes are the result, not of the free enterprise system, but of the abandonment of free enterprise and the adoption of collectivism. This program creates a mythological boogeyman and then advocates more of the very thing that has brought us to the mess we are in today.

The enemy of mankind is not profit. It is a political system of big government. Yet, this program is supportive of some of the most notable big-government collectivist on the planet. Marxist/Leninists may be enemies of collectivists in Washington, DC, but they are collectivists in their own right. The Communist model is no better than the Nazi model.

There is much more that could be said about other program topics such as technology supposedly being our salvation, about the a future world in which no one has to work, and about common ownership of land, oceans, natural resources, etc. but, for the most part, these merely are sub issues to the ones already described, so I will spare my readers the pain of further discourse.

In summary, this program does NOT offer a cure. It offers a mega dose of the disease itself.

Ed Griffin, 2008 Oct 9
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:48 PM   #72
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Long time listener to Alex Jones, he did make a plunker of himself - but that's Alex Jones sometimes...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:49 PM   #73
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Excelent post.

You got it in one brother

Alex jones is trying to cause a violent revolution which would play right into the NWO's hands.

What better excuse for martial law then a violent revolution.

Alex Jones is compromised, id advise to everyone that you dont rot your brain listening to him.

Zeitgeist rocks!

And the sequal is displaying an awesome message. I'm behind it 100%
no he isnt and your wrong and zietgeist is ********.. hope you have fun talking to the new world order and stopping them torturing you to death. love is more like the american indian native warrior kind. not kissing and hugging. love for your fellow man and protect them.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:51 PM   #74
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
alex jones was ignorant, arrogant, childish, manipulative, obnoxious, agressive, shallow minded, insultive, do i need to go on?
no you dont need to go on. thank you
Old 10-16-2008, 05:29 PM   #75
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

I find it funny how people take offense to the term "re-education". It seems that word instantly invokes fear & defensiveness for no reason really. Yes we know how China at times likes to "re-educate" their people in a forceful manipulative way, but that's not what Peter is talking about. There is in fact, a bunch of stuff that humans have discovered that proves a lot of what we think we know, is wrong. One such point it seemed Peter was trying to get to but Alex kept jumping in and assuming he knows everything is genetics.

Perfect example, WE ARE NOT CONTROLLED BY OUR GENETICS as Alex proposes. One function our DNA apparently does is act as a memory(hard drive) for amino acid chains that the individual cells need to live & function & serves as the replication factory. That includes of course splitting for mitosis. The "thinking" of day to day life on a cellular level is done at the cell membrane through it's lipid/silica gates & channels(like a micro-processor). Through our physiological internal environment, our DNA is encoded to replicate what receptors we use determined by the function of the cell. What determines the function? The type of cell it is (lung, skin, heart, etc) & environment (on an informational level as well so I don't mean "darwinism"-type environment only). That "environment" includes things like our thoughts, just as we know now our cells receive information faster then the electro magnetic nervous system theoretically allows for. Those thoughts apparently are the largest determing factor of our physical manifestation of self (aka how our bodies look & function ). We as individuals write our own genetic code as we go along with the initial physical coding coming from our parents. There is an "epigentic" force at play that true science and biology has come to prove(some could call it a "soul"). I highly suggest the work of Dr. Bruce Lipton who consulted on What the Bleep Do We Know?, the therapeutic modality called Psych-K, and is a true pioneer in the field of genetics(& epi-genetics for that matter). Here's a great lecture he gave on the Perception of Biology & how we literally do create our bodies based on beliefs. This guy delivers this stuff down to the molecular level in a fun way and has dispelled some serious myths perpetuated by sciences' own "dogma".

That being said: EVERYONE NEEDS A BIT OF RE-EDUCATION

I for one have enjoyed the hell out of mine, and I did it on my own, like anyone of you out there can do, and I'm sure many others are already doing. Don't let your perception of pride get in the way of knowledge just because some says "re-educate". If you must, just interpret that as "I'm trying to give you information" that doesn't mean you have to believe & act upon it like Alex some how thinks everyone is out to force him to do.

Sure there's some who do, but not everyone...
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote