Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-04-2009, 03:53 AM   #1
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Default Love love love

What is wrong with people???... Do people not understand that we are at different levels of evolution from each other???... I just read a thread that was closed off unfortunately because what I had to say was extremely relevant only to type out a thousand words to find it was closed... BOO!!!
People!!!! We are all at different levels of an evolutionary process that takes us to where we are now individually. If we were all at the same place things would be fantastic no?.... We all have our own beliefs and what not but we all have the same goal in mind no?... LOVE is what will heal ALL! And if your beliefs are different from another's then accept it... It is not YOUR belief it is THEIRS and so let them have it. There is no point in arguing about it... It is THEIR belief and NOT yours so let it be and grace yourself with acceptance. Not only does it make you stronger but it brings US as a PEOPLE closer because we are able to accept that which is not in our belief system!... WOW... Never though in a million years I would have to post this info on Project Avalon... I thought we were all one with the same goals regardless of our beliefs... I'm apalled
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:28 AM   #2
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Default Re: Love love love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
What is wrong with people???... Do people not understand that we are at different levels of evolution from each other???... I just read a thread that was closed off unfortunately because what I had to say was extremely relevant only to type out a thousand words to find it was closed... BOO!!!
People!!!! We are all at different levels of an evolutionary process that takes us to where we are now individually. If we were all at the same place things would be fantastic no?.... We all have our own beliefs and what not but we all have the same goal in mind no?... LOVE is what will heal ALL! And if your beliefs are different from another's then accept it... It is not YOUR belief it is THEIRS and so let them have it. There is no point in arguing about it... It is THEIR belief and NOT yours so let it be and grace yourself with acceptance. Not only does it make you stronger but it brings US as a PEOPLE closer because we are able to accept that which is not in our belief system!... WOW... Never though in a million years I would have to post this info on Project Avalon... I thought we were all one with the same goals regardless of our beliefs... I'm apalled
Obviously we all do not see that we are One- hence the separation of perceptions.
Very well said....
Love is the Key to experience the collective.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:22 AM   #3
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Love is the answer to ALL. If you can love those that hurt you most... Then we are onto something. If you keep hating those that hurt you most then we remain stagnant... Your choice Those will only learn from what we put forth... LOVE LOVE LOVE
Old 08-04-2009, 05:53 AM   #4
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I would have loved to read that long post you were working on - I'm sorry we had to take action that nuked all your work. Love is the way. Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:14 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am so sorry that I caused your words to fail.

So your loss isnt wasted, let me share a tip: before posting - always do Control-A Control-C then the post. That way, you can always Control-V the copy buffer into notepad or something like that and save your words for another go.

Angel, some of us can feel the love intent from you even if you didn't get to share it in words.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:59 AM   #6
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Love is in the air!

Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:21 AM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Angel. Maybe more people will accept the rule "live and let others live" when expressing their views.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:42 AM   #8
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

No thing is ever lost

or found

be free let go

let

love .....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:12 PM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I think that when looking at the range of consciousness and responses on a forum like this, you have to realize that by the law of averages there are going to be some people that are consciously on the service to self path that are involved with some of the debates here.

I am more committed towards service to others than service to self. I can honestly say that I am probably about 80:20 STO:STS at this point. There are others who will pretend to be 100% STO, then only to reveal who they truly are when they can not hold back their true nature anymore.

The strange thing about this reality is that it is a choice that people can make to take the service to self path over the service to others path. I think what is important is that you are focusing on being one or the other. The fence setters are in more trouble right now than the pure negatives. The fence setters would be those that have a STS:STO ratio of close to 50:50. They are at risk of having their consciousness ripped apart.

I do not think that it is realistic for me to exist in this reality without looking out for myself to some degree. As long as I put others before myself, I believe that is acceptable.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:35 PM   #10
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

If everyone just had respect for each other this problem would not happen, yes some are more advanced spiritually lets those who know tell and help those who wish to learn but never try to force your beliefs we all come together eventually.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:13 PM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I would have loved to read that long post you were working on - I'm sorry we had to take action that nuked all your work. Love is the way. Karen
Hi Karen... Do you have certain subjects that are proned to being nuked right away?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:21 PM   #12
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"yes some are more advanced spiritually"

I believe the more 'advanced' someone is spiritually the less likely they are to talk about themselves, compare themselves to others or put anyone down. Unconditional love is the answer. It's not about fluffy love, but it is about love that pushes us all to become More. More in Oneness, not separation, not duality.

Jesus is a good example of someone who came from unconditional love. It is important to note though, that he spent a lot of his mission challenging the scribes and pharisees, the religious elite of his day, whom he called 'sons of vipers' (reptilians anyone?).

It's not about loving the illusion, but it is about loving the divine God being that is the light hidden behind the darkness, behind the illusions, in all beings. For those most trapped in the illusion, they need a strong wake up call and this certainly won't come across as fluffy love.

In this forum, we generally have people who all have the potential to come up higher and are generally here to learn together and come up higher.

A community like this is most effective when it helps us learn about ourselves. When we face conflict, we are given a great opportunity to respond in a non-dualistic way that raises up the all. Alternatively, we can come from the ego and increase our own sense of separation or superiority and possibly those around us.

We cannot expect people to always come from the higher path, we're not yet enlightened. So sometimes, conflict is actually a good thing, because it exposes certain illusions and 'stuff' we have to work on. It provides us with a learning opportunity. Regardless of how someone else comes across, it's up to ourselves, to take the middle path and avoid the dualistic extremes. Unconditional love is the answer. Discernment on what that is, is the challenge, but that's what we're here to do, learn and grow and become More.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:42 PM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed, love will prevail. Twin pillars of hatred and ignorance will both eventually crumble, leaving nothing but love in their wake.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:51 PM   #14
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Hi Karen... Do you have certain subjects that are proned to being nuked right away?
Hi Christo888,

Go back and read the first post for more clarity. The nuking was not intentional. We did not know Angel was writing a long reply. We had to close the personal attack thread and move it out of public view. She got caught in a small window of time and her 1,000 words blew off into cyberspace.

I think though, you can usually hit the back button and find the words again and copy them to a safe place. Plus the recommended above to copy a long post first before hitting "submit reply".

Hope that clarifies. We never, that I know of, delete anything, except in extreme situations such as the thread that can no longer be seen.

Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:00 PM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

maybe it is good that Angel's words are now in cyberspace....will reach more people...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:13 PM   #16
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Hi Christo888,

Go back and read the first post for more clarity. The nuking was not intentional. We did not know Angel was writing a long reply. We had to close the personal attack thread and move it out of public view. She got caught in a small window of time and her 1,000 words blew off into cyberspace.

I think though, you can usually hit the back button and find the words again and copy them to a safe place. Plus the recommended above to copy a long post first before hitting "submit reply".

Hope that clarifies. We never, that I know of, delete anything, except in extreme situations such as the thread that can no longer be seen.

Karen
Very well said!! If only some of those personal attacks could get caught up like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
maybe it is good that Angel's words are now in cyberspace....will reach more people...

So if opposites attract then Angels words must have been needed to neutralize the negative.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:16 PM   #17
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

I love you guys!

Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:32 PM   #18
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Love love love

yup, they are certainly not 100% service to others no matter what they may claim. If they were they would give 100% of their food to the hungry and would soon be dead from not eating. We all need to be somewhat service to self in order to survive.

sto and sts are also known as the right and left hand paths in the occult circles. It is a real polarity that all of us use everytime we make a decision, whether aware of it or not. There is no wrong path, you can't have one without the other, both can reach intelligent infinity. The left hand path uses the lower 3 rayes/chakras to access indigo, believing that servicing self is servicing others, where as the right path uses various combinations of all rayes, mainly the higher 3.

Reaching 95% sts is just as hard as reaching 51% sto in this life, both of which are the required amount one must reach if they want to be harvestable 4th density, or so it's said.

I think we all know which path the PTW are following.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
There are others who will pretend to be 100% STO, then only to reveal who they truly are when they can not hold back their true nature anymore.

The strange thing about this reality is that it is a choice that people can make to take the service to self path over the service to others path. I think what is important is that you are focusing on being one or the other. The fence setters are in more trouble right now than the pure negatives. The fence setters would be those that have a STS:STO ratio of close to 50:50. They are at risk of having their consciousness ripped apart.

I do not think that it is realistic for me to exist in this reality without looking out for myself to some degree. As long as I put others before myself, I believe that is acceptable.

Last edited by Phtha; 08-04-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:20 PM   #19
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

It might be worth considering that there is a higher truth than what comes from aliens claiming that it is just as valid to murder, rape, sacrifice and mislead humanity as it is to help humanity transcend suffering through the path of unconditional love!

When one connects to the reality of what God is (infinite unconditional love), and where God is (inside of you and all life), it might be worth considering that the cosmic laws are indeed designed to provide perfectly for those who overcome the ego, live in the eternal Now and live only to help other life transcend itSelf in love and become More.

What you sent out, you receive back. Karma dodging works for so long, but it's not infinite. The 'left handed path' / service to self path may not lead to such a great harvest as alien beings claiming to have the highest truth are telling us...

Reality is we are all One. Those who forever choose the path of taking from others, will have taken from them what they have received from the infinite. You reap as you sew is the eternal law. You can only attack yourSelf for so long, it's not sustainable, and those who choose the illusion, who choose to make themselves unsustainable, eventually face the consequences for their choices.

Those who choose the reality of unconditional love, will have their God victory and talents multiplied as the cycles change. Cosmic opportunity is upon us as never before and it is time to choose to balance power, wisdom and love within ourselves. At the end of the game, truth is the only answer. Truth is that we all come from the same source, and that source is Divine Loving Intelligence.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-04-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:40 PM   #20
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

These paths are not only from 'aliens' as you put it, they are also taught in all the ancient texts that I've ever read, althought much more allegorical in most. It is a true polarity that can't be denied. I have never read anywhere, from the esoteric or alien texts, saying that murder and rape is fine. That violates the divine/cosmic law of free will, and anyone who is fully conscious of the left or right hand path would not want to mess with that law, which is to mess with providence/karma. I would like to know which texts you have read that state murder/rape this is fine?

Also being mislead is not the same as rape or murder, as we are the ones allowing ourselves to be mislead when you get down to it. There is no violation of the law of free will. I see it as kind of a loop hole the PTW are using.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
It might be worth considering that there is a higher truth than what comes from aliens claiming that it is just as valid to murder, rape, sacrifice and mislead humanity as it is to help humanity transcend suffering through the path of unconditional love!
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:03 AM   #21
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

It is more than a little extreme to say that it is purely free will, with the kinds of technologies, manipulations of water, air, food, chemtrails, flouride haarp and many more that are being used to get humanity to 'by their own free will' choose their own destruction over spiritual freedom.

Misusing loopholes in Karmic law is not the original intent of the law. This misuse is only tolerated for so long.

The truth is quite unfortunate for humanity historically. The truth is that humanity themselves, because they have fallen for these manipulations, have most often taken on the very karma of the dark beings who manipulate them and who have historically been in control of this matrix.

The dark forces have been living large in the background, in their castles etc, while the sons and daughters of God experience suffering while continuing to feed these very dark forces with their own life force.

As Jesus said, the dark forces have had their reward.

The reward however, of those who have chosen truth and light over the centuries, has often been persecution by the matrix. That's because it wasn't yet time for the healing of the earth, but their reward is on the way and it is eternal. For the eye has not seen, and the ear has not heard the wonders that are in store for those that choose light, for those that choose life!

This age of darkness is coming to an end and for those that choose darkness, who have already had their earthly reward, they now face a choice. All the karma that the forces of darkness had the people take on for them will be returned in full to those deceivers. This grade is coming to a close and you don't pass through service to self, you pass through unconditional love. There's still time for many of the wolves in sheeps clothing to bend the knee and choose the light, but the opportunity is short.

As for murder, sacrifice, pedophilia etc. to not be ok, but it to be ok to serve onself to 95%, how do you think those who serve themselves maintain control? The true left handed path is much more dark than one might think.

The reality is, it's all about stealing the light of others. Light is energy and the more light you can steal, the more energy you have to 'service oneself'. There is no power in darkness other than the light that is given to it by those who still receive light from the source. The power in darkness is an illusion that will eventually be completely burned up by the light.

When we understand karmic law, we understand that someone who chooses only to serve themselves is not going to do very well, that is if they are not cheating the law itself. The time for cheating is over.

Those who choose to follow the 'Ra' material and 'service themselves' will not experience some kind of ascension harvest, rather a one way trip to the court of sacred fire. Thankfully, it doesn't sound like anyone in this forum is consciously choosing such a path, but I personally recommend a very high level of discernment is required before getting into the Ra material, which may be just as full of deceit and ego building as most other ET channeled material out there...

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-05-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #22
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Good Vids Cymatic... Thank you... You inspired me to post a couple as well

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...36665600416977

Sorry... I don't know how to post them so that you can watch them from Avalon. Feel free to post them as you have... These are AMAZING and INSPIRATIONAL ... Haha... Ok one worked, the other didn't... Please watch both though
Old 08-05-2009, 12:30 AM   #23
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

You are right 14 Chakras, they have been using loop holes in the laws of the Universe for a while. It is catching up to them right now. Just watch the news and you can see it catching up to them more and more every day. Ethics consciousness was full developed back in Nov. 08 after its birth in Feb. 99. It is now flushing power consciousness. The loop holes are disappearing and the man behind the curtain is beginning to be seen for the first time in about 13,000 years.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:59 AM   #24
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

Those who choose to follow the 'Ra' material and 'service themselves' will not experience some kind of ascension harvest, rather a one way trip to the court of sacred fire. Thankfully, it doesn't sound like anyone in this forum is consciously choosing such a path, but I personally recommend a very high level of discernment is required before getting into the Ra material, which may be just as full of deceit and ego building as most other ET channeled material out there...
Thank you for speaking about this material. I have never resonated with it. Although many people on Avalon seem to think the Ra material is from the light, I do not, and I thank you so much for confirming this for me. Not all of the material is untrue. Much untruth can be inserted into truth, no?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:00 AM   #25
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Good Vids Cymatic... Thank you... You inspired me to post a couple as well

YouTube - Free Hugs Campaign - Official Page (music by Sick Puppies.net )

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...36665600416977

Sorry... I don't know how to post them so that you can watch them from Avalon. Feel free to post them as you have... These are AMAZING and INSPIRATIONAL ... Haha... Ok one worked, the other didn't... Please watch both though
beautiful.both of them. thanks.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote