Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-11-2010, 01:16 AM   #251
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: The Sanctuary

Being human is an opportunity to bring spirit into all that is material.
Let the magic happen. It’s always there. Abundance and love are always there. Believe in the highest good. There is a higher essence to everything. The realm you’re in has a heaviness that mutes energy. You can penetrate through it, no matter how dark and heavy. Sometimes it has nothing to do with karma. Just don’t forget to keep it open. Don’t get too bogged down, don’t limit the brightness."
This is how you should contemplate. The world is an idea in the mind to which the word world has been attached. Beyond this idea is the mystery of beingness. But it's not possible to free people from their attachment to the idea--to that which blinds them to the reality--without appropriate methods. So you should tread the path of perfect giving, of patience, energy, meditation, and wisdom. Yet while following these activities, you should remain aware that the world is illusory. It is for the sake of those who do not know that you engage in dynamic and vigorous work and also in meditation and one-pointed attention. Understanding that without wisdom you can do nothing for others, you remain in the perfection of wisdom, which is the awareness that what you are doing is both essential and illusory.

-Prajnaparamita

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:30 AM   #252
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushycat View Post
All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness.

-Eckhart Tolle

BC
Ah, yes, I call it going into the "Zone" Pure Doingness.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:33 AM   #253
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #254
ubiquitousquintessence
Avalon Senior Member

Ahh... The dark night of the soul...
or as I like to call it, the dark night of the story...

as the story continuously crumbles around me
the story storm breaks
with painful beauty
the light that was always there
reveals itself

Love and Gratitude!
ubiquitousquintessence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:59 PM   #255
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"Falling in love you remain a child; rising in love you mature. By and by love becomes not a relationship, it becomes a state of your being. Not that you are in love - now you are love."

Osho

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-11-2010, 09:03 PM   #256
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Yes ....wise words .. ubiquitousquintessence ..the dark night wakes up into day light .
As the soul unveils itself suddenly it sees.

Love for you
mudra
Old 02-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #257
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"We all cling to the past, and because we cling to the past we become unavailable to the present."

Osho

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-11-2010, 09:06 PM   #258
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Joys and pains, thoughts, emotions and seasons are ripples on the ocean of our minds ...
If you sit in perfect silence at the core of your being you see them pass and fade away.
All there is left then is your heart and that unending Love springing from it for all that is .

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-11-2010, 10:30 PM   #259
ubiquitousquintessence
Avalon Senior Member

"Let ideas of yourself go.
Be willing to be nothing for an instant, and see what cannot be let go."

Gangaji
ubiquitousquintessence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:30 AM   #260
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

"as the story continuously crumbles around me....."Exactly, that's it!
Old 02-12-2010, 12:49 PM   #261
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Ascension

As we ascend toward the fifth dimension, we step up awareness in all aspects of who we are. Emotionally, we become less volatile and more joyous. Mentally, we experience balance between our brain’s hemispheres and an integration of our intuition and analytical skills. Spiritually, we awaken our creative genius. As we take these steps toward total integration and alignment, we may experience a number of symptoms. You may be aware of all or some of these. Since you are reading this book, you are probably aware of several.

Ascension Symptoms

1. Friends you’ve known for a long time are appearing different to you. The things they are interested in and are excited about, or the things they talk about, are not as interesting as they used to be. In fact, sometimes you find yourself looking at them and wondering, “Do I know this person? They seem so different.” The fact is – they are not different. You are. You are beginning to shift your focus from the things and concerns that were very dominant in your life to areas and interests quite apart from the old ways.

2. You are spending more time alone, and enjoying it. This is a time of quiet introspection or just a time of doing nothing. You prefer an evening reading or simply sitting on the back porch, over just about anything else. Watering your flowers has found new satisfaction. You prefer the small and simple pleasures.

3. Because you are observing your friends and life quite differently now, you may also experience the feelings of sadness or loneliness. It is as if you know you are graduating from high school and going off to attend a college far away. The emotions you experience now are a bit confusing because they don’t seem based on reality. Your friends are still there, you are still employed, the town looks (to your physical eyes) just as it always did, yet there is something different, something “other worldly,” and you know you are no longer relating to it as you once did. Do you remember a time you gave notice at your job and knew you would be there an additional two weeks? You felt a separateness and sadness, yet excited and anticipatory. You knew you would soon move on.

4. Work isn’t exciting anymore. Work and career may be successful, but the passion is gone. You know another opportunity is drawing close. It is just within arm’s reach, but unseen. It may feel as though it will rock your world and, although this excites you, there is a slight edge of apprehension. And you know there is nothing you can DO about it anyway, until IT reveals itself.

5. Food doesn’t appeal to you as it used to. Perhaps you find yourself simply not eating until late in the day or eating less quantity. You may or may not lose weight as this happens. The type of food that you are now attracted to is quite different than it used to be.

6. Your body feels unusual. Perhaps it is as though your body has changed sizes, although your clothes still fit. Perhaps you feel taller.

7. Your sexual appetite has changed. Usually subsided. This may or may not concern you, but when you really evaluate it, you enjoy this shift.

8. Your vision may be slightly different. Colors may be brighter. The greens of grass and leaves begin to appear brighter, more yellow and vibrant. You may also experience an eyeglass prescription change.

9. Your sleep pattern changes. You may become unusually restless at night or have unusual dreams or want to sleep during the day. You may find yourself staying up late at night, or getting up very early. Or both. You may need less sleep.

If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please know that this can be a result of using these Energy Tools. You are allowing energy to run through your system and move out the old patterns. The tools were designed to change your life and that is exactly what they are doing. You haven’t entered the Twilight Zone. You are simply moving to a place that includes more of you and less of the noise that isn’t you. Congratulations. We call this time between worlds a “Growth Period.” It is a time to celebrate.

Jim Self
read full article here:
http://www.lightparty.com/Spirituali...fMadeEasy.html

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-12-2010, 02:17 PM   #262
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"A problem can never be solved at the level of its creation and existence. Every problem has to be solved from at least one level of awareness or ability above it. One of the greatest mistakes mankind is making in regard to life's problems is to address them on the level which caused them to occur and supports their persistence. This leads only to struggle, fighting, and perpetual frustration."

Love without end - Glenda Green

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-12-2010, 08:24 PM   #263
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The most valuable of yoga postures is to stand unshaken in calm inner serenity amidst the crash of breaking worlds.

-- Paramahansa Yogananda, "Autobiography of a Yogi

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-13-2010, 12:29 PM   #264
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

One must be very diligent in watching the ego's use of

the mask of spirituality to manoeuvre its self-serving

intentions-narcissism, financial, emotional, and

psychological fulfillment.

~ Sri Swami Sai Premananda
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:35 PM   #265
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

The key to effective teaching is not
to open your mouth unless asked
a question.

This distinguishes an act of service
from gossip and one-upmanship.

~ 2012 Awakening
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:30 AM   #266
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-14-2010, 09:31 PM   #267
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

A man who lives through conscience becomes hard. A man who lives through consciousness remains soft. Why?--because a man who has some ideas about how to live, naturally becomes hard. He has continuously to carry his character around himself. That character is like an armor; his protection, his security; his whole life is invested in that character. And he always reacts to situations through the character, not directly. If you ask him a question, his answer is ready-made. That is the sign of a hard person--he is dull, stupid, mechanical. He may be a good computer, but he is not a man. You do something and he reacts in a well- established way. His reaction is predictable; he is a robot. The real man acts spontaneously. If you ask him a question, your question gets a response, not a reaction. He opens his heart to your question, exposes himself to your question, responds to it....

Osho

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-14-2010, 09:33 PM   #268
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Zen is not a believers world. It is not for the faithful ones; it is for those daring souls who can drop all belief, unbelief, doubt, reason, mind, and simply enter into their pure existence without boundaries. But it brings a tremendous transformation. Hence, let me say that while others are involved in philosophies, Zen is involved in metamorphosis, in a transformation. It is authentic alchemy: it changes you from base metal into gold. But its language has to be understood, not with your reasoning and intellectual mind but with your loving heart. Or even just listening, not bothering whether it is true or not. And a moment comes suddenly that you see it, which has been eluding you your whole life. Suddenly, what Gautam Buddha called "eighty-four thousand doors" open.

Osho

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #269
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

As you move above to the fourth center - that is the heart - your whole life becomes a sharing of love. The third center has created the abundance of love. By reaching to the third center in meditation, you have become so overflowing with love, with compassion, and you want to share. It happens at the fourth center, the heart. Thats why even in the ordinary world people think love comes out of the heart. For them it is just hearsay, they have heard it; they dont know it because they have never reached to their heart. But the meditator finally reaches to the heart. As he has reached to the center of his being - the third center - suddenly an explosion of love and compassion and joy and blissfulness and benediction has arisen in him with such a force that it hits his heart and opens the heart. The heart is just in the middle of all your seven centers - three centers below, three centers above. You have come exactly to the middle.

Osho

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-14-2010, 10:29 PM   #270
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
zen is not a believers world. It is not for the faithful ones; it is for those daring souls who can drop all belief, unbelief, doubt, reason, mind, and simply enter into their pure existence without boundaries. But it brings a tremendous transformation. Hence, let me say that while others are involved in philosophies, zen is involved in metamorphosis, in a transformation. It is authentic alchemy: It changes you from base metal into gold. But its language has to be understood, not with your reasoning and intellectual mind but with your loving heart. Or even just listening, not bothering whether it is true or not. And a moment comes suddenly that you see it, which has been eluding you your whole life. Suddenly, what gautam buddha called "eighty-four thousand doors" open.

Osho

love always
mudra

yes, yes yes!!!!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:04 PM   #271
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a process that anyone can entertain themselves with at home:

Get the concept of your ego.

Got that? Good. Now put that into the wall.

Did you do that? Good. Now have the wall flow that back out to you.

[Repeat until you get some nice realizations or heightened awareness. Stuff or "chitta" will come up as you run the process, keep running the process until you feel brighter. More effective if done with a more humble person than yourself, lol]

cheers!
gnosis
Old 02-16-2010, 01:42 AM   #272
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The Sanctuary

Singularity begat Duality - Duality begat Trinity - Trinity begat Quantum Expression and All has flowed forth in Potentiality since, Ad Infinitum, down the Long Halls of Eternity...

Freewill in Quantum Expression creates Potentiality...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:49 PM   #273
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you for that truly lovely post Mercuriel.
When potentiality endorses that kind of expression I would say Love is at work

Love for you
mudra
Old 02-16-2010, 10:10 PM   #274
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Doctrine of a Filipino healer

God is my father
The Universe is my road
Immortality is my life