Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Default We have a problem

Ok i have noticed allot of fighting and arguing in the last few days and it's

become obvious that were being misdirected. One of the main tools of Gov't op's

is to get people arguing and fighting with each other rather then focusing

on the main issues. I am not saying anyone on avalon is a Gov't op. I am saying

though that fighting with each other won't solve anything.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #2
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We have a problem

i agree completly joe...

this is starting to feel like...something more...

i do wish the moderators would make a statement...

i know i have issues with letting go...but it is part of who i am..

i want to offer him love...all he offers is insults..
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:40 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Finally someone has said it openly. thank you!!!
it has been going on for some time and it is allowed to take place. it really makes you think why....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:44 PM   #4
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

i have spoken at length with my husband about this issue...i am getting up and away fromt he computer...this is NOT the reason i have joined Avalon.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:44 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

To be fair....Bill Ryan a few days ago stepped into one of WS threads & asked him to behave.......but he has not done that. I tried to work with him & give him the space he asked for to tell his story, but that disintegrated into a slamming match with the other posters. So imho I think the mods are trying to not jump too quick on banning anyone, as they have been severely accused in the past of doing this. So they are caught between a rock & a hard place. But in this instance, all of our patience is being tested, & all of the posters have been extremely patient & respectful, only to be insulted in return.

My vote at this point, is the mods need to do something.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:47 PM   #6
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Houston? ...

Maybe this can be a separate thread where we contemplate disruption. Talk about the tomato fight.

Maybe "some people" don't have a wide range of emotional expression. Maybe "some people" are like abused animals - very mean and defensive. Maybe "some people" have have few social skills or manners. Maybe "some people" take no interest in the feelings of others, just their thoughts.

"Some people" can be all riled up. It could just be me, but if this is the case, there's usually a good reason, somewhere.

"Some people" (like me) enjoy combat sometimes too. We could open a combat thread. Even Tibetan monks use physical moves in their traditional debate.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:49 PM   #7
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

i totaly agree...i love a good heady debate...with some good arguments thrown in for fun...
Old 12-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #8
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I think when we recognize someone like that we need to just ignore them... It's obvious there is some sort of other 'intent' about it all. Be it attention seeking, poor me syndrome, or some sort of chaos creating 'agent'. The thought actually crossed my mind of what I was missing as I focused on a certain thread... What I was missing was the positivity normally extended throughout this forum. Coincidence or not?... Who knows
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:51 PM   #9
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Deep breaths, people.

This place just re-opened to all, 10 days ago, and that is going to take some time to shake out.

It can be a difficult thing to do, but the best response is none at all. Engaging the beast merely feeds it. Instead:
Mokusatsu: To kill with silence.

From talking to a couple of the mods I know they are not unaware, or unconcerned. They swim in the same water though; how to handle things without stirring up more of the same.

Don't give in to the temptation to participate in "Let's you and him fight!"

Forums are one of the best places to practice "polite silence".
1. You become part of the solution by not contributing.
2. The casual troll will quickly tire of the "sound of one hand clapping".
3. The determined ones will identify themselves that much faster.

Let it shake out, and it will,

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:54 PM   #10
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Since Avalon is now free for all, who knows who will bump here...
Also can you not see?
Beside fighting and bickering ,people here are decent.They do not swear and do other nasty stuff and that is a very good sign that this forum is differnt from others where they just load a bucket of Sh** on others who are disagreeingwith them.

I think warriorservant has a lot to say ,just as M1* had too but ,face it , some people here do not like his line of reasoning and other facts he mentions and he being fiery spirit shoots back!
But when he shoots back he does not insults, no matter what someone might think here.

I do not agree with half or more of what is here on this forum but hey, all have free will and I leave them be.

I say moderators are doing god job so far, it is up to us to show who we are , and do we have domestic learned behaviour or not.

Also no one has a right to ask a person here to get out of the forum since they are not thinking alike...
That is childish... it is like you do not like my toy... get out of my
house!

Love and blessings for all!

Beren
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:00 PM   #11
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

He has insulted many...as an example..

he called us "all"...new age goons"

and...he has "declared war" on this site more then once...
Old 12-15-2009, 07:05 PM   #12
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

It can be a difficult thing to do, but the best response is none at all. Engaging the beast merely feeds it.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:06 PM   #13
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I support this thread; and each member that posted here... This is the same

individual that made a Big scene here a short time ago.... When I was banned

for stepping in front of him... 1st of November. He is a Master with words and

is playin' with minds... Is here to distact and cause dis-content... So I ask you

" What will you do to Protect your community..." Or, will you drop to your knee

He KNOWS how to play the Mods.... Sooo, what cha gonna Do... I'm with you
He has done this on other Forums, he also admitted this....

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:11 PM   #14
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
He has insulted many...as an example..

he called us "all"...new age goons"

and...he has "declared war" on this site more then once...
Well that was not nice if that was the case... But I saw also that many fired back at him on the same level. Also I remeber when Swanny bluntly insulted M1* in the past and no one said a word to Swanny.
Burgundia was like that too against M1* with her utter cynism and mocking...
That is childish.

I am not taking sides here ,just beinfg fair.
But I ve seen that you got so p****d of Celine

Refrain from that energy tomorrow when you are dealing with your flowers, they would not like that... they are beauties...
Old 12-15-2009, 07:13 PM   #15
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

yes... i am emotional... and i will have to restrain myself...and i apologizes to the forum ..and to anyone who may have felt any negative from me...

it is not my intent to be "p*****" off at anyone...
Old 12-15-2009, 07:16 PM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Well that was not nice if that was the case... But I saw also that many fired back at him on the same level. Also I remeber when Swanny bluntly insulted M1* in the past and no one said a word to Swanny.
Burgundia was like that too against M1* with her utter cynism and mocking...
That is childish.

I am not taking sides here ,just beinfg fair.
But I ve seen that you got so p****d of Celine

Refrain from that energy tomorrow when you are dealing with your flowers, they would not like that... they are beauties...
To me you are exactly like him and M1*. And your agenda is similar....but you do it in a more moderate way....
Old 12-15-2009, 07:21 PM   #17
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Just turn the other cheek. Rise above the negativity because it’s only true power is the power you give it. Feed it or starve it, it’s your choice. Do you really think it’s worth giving attention to? The spell of pessimism is strong in the minds of the naďve. Exercise tolerance and kill it with kindness because many are unaware and programmed to lower vibrations.
Keep your good nature intact while nearly everything will test you. Everything can be conquered with love and light, shine the light so the blind can see, shine it to cast away the shadows. Remember, it’s what you want in life…don’t play into a game you wants no part of. stay focused

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:23 PM   #18
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
To me you are exactly like him and M1*. And your agenda is similar....but you do it in a more moderate way....
Well thank you very much Burgundia!

I wish you all the love and good things in hope you can brighten your cynical mood
Old 12-15-2009, 07:31 PM   #19
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well thank you very much Burgundia!

I wish you all the love and good things in hope you can brighten your cynical mood
Thank you very much. And my mood is just fine, so don't worry about that at all. occupy your mind with something else. Just tell us another story here....start with..Once upon a time...
Old 12-15-2009, 07:37 PM   #20
Spregovori

Once upon a time...there was this cat. The cat was lonely and like all cats he was looking for someone to "take advantage of" (JOKE!) cats are lovely...so the cat was walking around...

and

also at the same upon time...there was this Indian looking like person (long hair etc) which was an animal lover (since he was Indian - can appreciate nature)...

and

the cat and Indian came met on the road...and it was the love at first sight...

and

they live happily ever after

...yes I know...but it is an "instant" story...like the bad sort of food..does you good but not on the long run

have fun

Old 12-15-2009, 07:39 PM   #21
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

To the OP. It is indeed a cyclic pattern to see some people looking to argue their point of view on any forum, electronic or not. It is a typical behavior of a victim consciousness. The victim got to make a point, at all cost it looks to be right among the wrongs.

It is sad because the real issue is not even at this level. But since our childhood, we are bombarded with this mentality. Resist, Fight, Win, Prove your point, Debunk the liars, etc... Typical heroe archetype carried on by our industrial culture. It is hard to get above this forest and watch the world as it is.

Personally, I don't care to be right or wrong. It is not the point. What is important is what I am. And when arguing and ideas are more important for certain individuals than the poeple itself, everyone looses. That is the first steps to wars.

If you see a thread that sing this song of conflict... Create a thread with the song of unity.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:39 PM   #22
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Thank you very much. And my mood is just fine, so don't worry about that at all. occupy your mind with something else. Just tell us another story here....start with..Once upon a time...
Oh but I am not a story teller my dear. And you are not my audience. It must be that you are bored and wish from me to entertain you...Also you are a cat lover and I love dogs

See, I had German sheperd and few other races and ocassionally cats but I do‚ not like them too much...

But you since being from Poland and under iron curtain for 50 years ( I meant your country) have certain emotional dislike towards anyone who meantions God and Christ.
I understand that since I am from Serbia and we had Russian boot on us too ,though in lighter manner.
They(communist) succeded to erase divinity from all and placed in people´s head their agenda, their Luciferian agenda.

I hope you get what I mean and I wish not to label you or similar, just I understand your background when you told me that I am like M1* & crew...

Old 12-15-2009, 07:41 PM   #23
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Deep breaths, people.

This place just re-opened to all, 10 days ago, and that is going to take some time to shake out.

It can be a difficult thing to do, but the best response is none at all. Engaging the beast merely feeds it. Instead:
Mokusatsu: To kill with silence.

From talking to a couple of the mods I know they are not unaware, or unconcerned. They swim in the same water though; how to handle things without stirring up more of the same.

Don't give in to the temptation to participate in "Let's you and him fight!"

Forums are one of the best places to practice "polite silence".
1. You become part of the solution by not contributing.
2. The casual troll will quickly tire of the "sound of one hand clapping".
3. The determined ones will identify themselves that much faster.

Let it shake out, and it will,

Fred
Well said you took the words right off my computer.

We went through this a year ago. It is hard to do, but we must resist temptation and ignore the things that upset us and move on. Don't feed the bears at the zoo and don't feed negativity on forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4fWA1b5Trs
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:44 PM   #24
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Such wise words from such varied people...

i have much to learn...thank you to all my teachers... good and bad
Old 12-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #25
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh but I am not a story teller my dear. And you are not my audience. It must be that you are bored and wish from me to entertain you...Also you are a cat lover and I love dogs

See, I had German sheperd and few other races and ocassionally cats but I do‚ not like them too much...

But you since being from Poland and under iron curtain for 50 years ( I meant your country) have certain emotional dislike towards anyone who meantions God and Christ.
I understand that since I am from Serbia and we had Russian boot on us too ,though in lighter manner.
They(communist) succeded to erase divinity from all and placed in people´s head their agenda, their Luciferian agenda.

I hope you get what I mean and I wish not to label you or similar, just I understand your background when you told me that I am like M1* & crew...

My reaction.....