Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 02-06-2010, 04:38 AM   #151
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Vegan/Vegetarian an Illuminati Deception?

Karen... Karen... Karen... Karen... Karen...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Did you notice how I kept my opinions on the matter out of the latest vegan thread?
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:49 AM   #152
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

i have read only the first page and it was enough for me. I am on the same page of the book as Phtha is.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:08 AM   #153
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

http://livinlavidalocarb.blogspot.co...u-to-know.html

Quote:
FACT #7: Vegetarians do not live longer than people eating a typical mixed diet.

I have heard that Seventh-day Adventists (who are often vegetarian) do live 7 years longer than the average American. Why this is so, I don't know, and there could be other factors besides being vegetarian that feed into this. I do know that Adventists as a whole tend to be more focussed on health than most other Christian churches (a reason why many are vegetarians).
2/05/2006 7:41 PM
Blogger Science4u1959 said...

Hi Newbirth,

That is indeed a often-heard story. The facts however are somewhat different. These people are indeed quite health-conscious and often, as a result, do not drink or smoke: factors which might indeed lower the risks of certain forms of cancer.

However, in reality, latest studies have not borne out the claims that vegetarians have lower cancer rates than the general population. A large study on vegetarian California 7th Day Adventists showed that, while the Adventists had slightly lower rates for some cancers, their rates of malignant melanoma; Hodgkin’s disease; and uterine, prostate, endometrial, cervical, ovarian, and brain cancers were actually higher than the general population, some quite significantly.

In the same paper, the authors wrote that meat consumption, however, was not associated with a
higher risk.

And also that no significant association between breast cancer and a high consumption of animal fats or animal products in general was noted.

Indeed, Dr. Emmanuel Cheraskin’s survey of 1040 dentists and their wives showed that those with the fewest health problems as measured by the Cornell Medical Index had the MOST protein in their diets.

The facts are that high-protein diets, when consumed in balance with enough water, fat and fat-soluble vitamins, and nutritional factors from non-starchy vegetables, are extremely healthy.

Minimally processed animal foods like beef and lamb are healthy foods that are rich in a number of nutrients that protect and enhance several body systems: taurine; carnitine; creatine; glutathione; vitamins A; D; several of the B-complex, including B6 and B12; minerals like chromium, magnesium, sulphur, iron, zinc, and phosphorus; complete proteins; and coenzyme Q10, needed for a healthy heart.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:20 AM   #154
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Snippets from:
http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2006/jan2006_awsi_01.htm

Quote:
What’s Missing in Vegetarian Diets?

Vegetarians are often deficient in vitamin B12, and those who avoid meat have long been advised to supplement with B12.
~~~~~~~~~~
A fascinating paper recently published in the journal Mechanisms of Aging and Development presents an entirely new theory to explain why vegetarians do not live longer.41 It turns out that those who avoid eating beef suffer a deficiency of a nutrient (carnosine) that is critical to preventing lethal glycation reactions in the body.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Vegetarians have higher levels of advanced glycation end products (AGEs) in their blood compared to those who eat meat.58,59 This is because an exclusively vegetarian diet would lack carnosine, nature’s most potent anti-glycating agent.

For vegetarians who fastidiously adhere to a diet devoid of meat, their “Achilles’ heel” may be lack of carnosine. This was confirmed in a paper published in October 2005 titled, “Glycation, ageing and carnosine: Are carnivorous diets beneficial?”41
And much more at the link above.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:31 AM   #155
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Vegen/Vegetarian an Illuminati/Reptilian Deception?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
What??? I thought we were having a civilised discussion?
I cannot see any reason for that in any of the posts above. Is there something going on in another thread we have missed? Or what? Could someone please clarify ASAP?

I was driving down the 101 freeway today and seeing a cop car in my rear-view, I had to change over to the "Avalonites Only" lane.

After merging to the left, I saw the car in front of me had a bumper sticker that read: "STOP ARGUMENTIVE VEGETARIAN THREADS - EAT YOURSELF"

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:58 AM   #156
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

i have read this thread, and dont believe for a minute that vegetarianism is linked to any illuminati deception, but an interesting hypothosis no less.

i do not eat meat/fish, our folks tried us with various meat products when we were toddlers, both my sister and i refused. so have been a veggy from the word go, however my children do eat white meat and fish, it is their choice so i am happy to cook meat for them. i am not squimish when it comes to killing and preping animals for consumption.......just do not like the texture of it in my mouth. i agree many veggy folk have some deficancy in nutients, but as long as one eats a well rounded and balenced diet then the over all health benifits of being a veggy is extreamly positive. i never worry about my weight, dont even own scales, and always listen to what my body is needing in tearms of nutients, manage to fight bugs using plants, herbs and spices. the only thing i find is that we eat a huge amount of food everyday, have to eat every couple of hours or so, but its healthy, organic, balenced and homemade.

m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #157
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah this subject is the ultimate agitation on most any site on the net. Generates an argument whenever it comes up... So, whatever, here are a couple thoughts,

It seems funny that people would point to deficiencies as a reason to eat meat. Because most the meat eaters I see look deficient as well.

Notice that there are two type of "diets", exclusionary and inclusionary. Focusing on the first is often required for people to leave behind unhealthy habits. Focusing conversations on exclusion can tend towards arguing though. Focusing on the inclusionary diets is more informative. For instance I am interested in eating foods high in RNA (which can be done with or without meat).

"There is no energy crisis, food crisis or environmental crisis.
There is only a crisis of ignorance." --- R. Buckminster Fuller

To be relevant, "There is no nutritional crisis. There is only a crisis of ignorance."

Last edited by Sideshow Shaman; 02-06-2010 at 08:51 PM.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:12 PM   #158
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a poem that was one of a couple of things that made me quit eating pigs and cows although the poem is about consuming horses. I still have to learn to be complete vegetarian since I do eat chicken once in a while and fish.

The Last Breath - Alexandra Dolbenev
My owner loved me right to death,
He said he would until my last breath,
So why am I driven far away?
Did I do something wrong? Why can’t I stay,
The truck is crowded with many of me,
They don’t look too happy, I thought we were free?
I can smell the stench of fatality,
The men say, “But hey, this is reality,”
What are they doing, where are we going?
Will there be trees and winds a blowing?
The horses ears are back in fright,
They try to escape, a horrid sight,
Their hoofs get caught inside the wall,
Their legs break off, their blood will fall,
Please Oh what is going on?
Will I reach another dawn?
The truck drives up with many dead,
Where they await,
To be shocked in the head,
HELP! HELP! Doesn’t anybody care,
I thought somebody loved me, they would shoo away the scare!
AHHH…they shocked me,
I can’t move or even see,
The men stare cruelly into my eyes,
“It won’t hurt,”
These are all lies,
A rope pulls me upside down,
In these chains I am bound,
Why do they do this, what have I done wrong?
Why can’t I live, any long?
My last breath,
Before my death,
I remember the good times in the pasture,
This all happened, no more then last year,
She said she loved me, no matter how old,
I can never believe what I was told,
“You’ll soon be free, there is no pain,”
They don’t know it, they can’t feel it, they’re insane,
Want me for food?
Will I taste good?
I hope you choke on my meat,
And feel the pain of my last heart beat,
Why do they eat us, why not themselves?
I bet you they know that we’re going through hell,
So next time you eat us or kill us, look at the skies,
Our families are lost, because of the lies,
Can’t you see them or feel their cries?
How does it feel to be lost from your dears,
Does it bring memories does it bring tears?
The life of a horse, is worthwhile the life,
To finish it up oh why is there strife?
Don’t let it happen, and I’ll tell you how,
Sign a petition and help us NOW!
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:51 PM   #159
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthian View Post
The Last Breath - Alexandra Dolbenev
My owner loved me right to death,
He said he would until my last breath,
So why am I driven far away?
Did I do something wrong? Why can’t I stay,[mod snip of long quote in post above]

I can't believe people thought even for a sec that animals exist to be eaten. The illuminati are not trying to convince us to eat vegtables, if it were so... we wouldn't have all those comercials on TV about meat based food. This is not the conspiracy. They want us to eat meat... and one of the reasons is that it lowers our vibrational frequency.

Last edited by Karen; 02-06-2010 at 08:42 PM. Reason: long quote
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #160
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Alan Watt talked about vegetarianism in relation to the New World Order agenda in his January 7, 2010 radio talk. From the transcript:

Quote:
There will be a vegetarian society who will be vegetarian... Then you get Alvin Toffler with his Third Wave, the book that Newt Gingrich was giving to every Congressman. In the book it said, from Toffler who has always been a total communist, it said, that the system we are bringing in will be a vegetarian society. Sure enough, a lot of people went vegetarian because they were terrified to eat meat after that...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:50 PM   #161
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

More from Alan Watt on vegetarianism... From the November 12, 2009 transcript:

Quote:
The Brahmans of India have lorded over the peasants for thousands of years by pushing vegetarianism. You make sure then that you RESTRICT what they are given access TO in that diet. You end up with people who can work but they can’t think too clearly or well. They certainly don’t think about rebelling and neither would they have the energy to do it successfully. So vegetarianism is part of the deal. All you will have eventually are the genetically modified vegetables by the big Monsanto, laced with all this pesticide. So it will fulfill different roles at the same time AND reduce the population by poisoning you basically and giving you all these cancers, which is already happening. It’s been happening for YEARS in fact. They know this at the top as well. That’s why they don’t eat the stuff they make us eat, those at the top.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:19 PM   #162
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Thanks Seashore. Yes, I read somewhere else yesterday that in the olden days people were controlled by limiting them to be vegetarian. I see Alan Watt has a lot of information on how they are controlling everything. Most people are so much more mind-controlled than they can ever imagine.

http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/t...Nov122009.html
Quote:
Logic Estranged for the Deranged:

"Soya, Veggies and Beans, the Farce is Starting,
We'll Soon, by Law, Each Pay for Farting,
A Collective Punishment on the Masses
For Expelling Legume Greenhouse Gases,
A Whole Lot of Nothing to be Traded for Money,
Two Cons Together, Now ain't that Funny,
No Jobs, and Services Given the Axe
As We're Ordered to Pay Existence Tax,
We're Bankrupt, Soon to Ration Food,
Sending Billions to Third World for 'Common Good' "
Old 02-06-2010, 09:25 PM   #163
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thats absolutely redonkulous. Thanks for the laugh though haha.

First of all as a long distance runner I can tell you that going veggy and raw has boosted my energy levels big time. I know of many very active people who are vegetarians, so the idea that it drains energy levels is pure fiction, like much of Watts fear mongering.

I suppose the Essenes whos average life span was that of 120 years were also somehow deceived by the Illuminati even though the existed 1600 years earlier?

Seriously, if you guys want to eat meat fine its your choice. But the whole idea of it being some illuminati PTW deception (the opposite is actually true but I won't bother going there.. oops) is not an insult to my intelligence, but an insult to the very word itself. Them be fighting words, I'm just being nice... I hope you enjoy your murdered animal tonight so that you can satisfy those lower fleeting pleasures...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
More from Alan Watt on vegetarianism... From the November 12, 2009 transcript:

Last edited by Phtha; 02-06-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:31 PM   #164
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/t...Nov122009.html

Wow, the masses have been so easy to manipulate - Thanks Seashore, I've been looking for more of this type of information.

Quote:
We’ve had a lot of revolutions, cultural revolutions, throughout the 20th century. They NEED revolutions to be ongoing; this is how they said they would fulfill their dream of an ordered, planned society. First they get you to literally think you are free, do as you want sort of thing… but of course the intention was to destroy something they HAD to destroy. Something that Karl Marx talked about and many others. That was the destruction of the family unit. It had to go. You can’t have a family unit there and people standing up FOR one person within that family when the government’s after them. It’s much easier when the government comes and there’s no one to stand up for anybody. That’s what they’ve accomplished today. The family unit technically is gone. It’s in its death throes.

Revolutions are very successful when they are planned, well financed and promoted from the TOP down, as everything must be. Anything that came out of the blue that was not planned from the top would be immediately crushed; because, as Plato discussed himself, any cultural changes from the BOTTOM would cause a kind of ripple effect through society that was out of the elite’s control, therefore it’s not allowed. The greatest technique is to make the public at the bottom think it’s theirs, that this revolution is theirs. It works every time. And there is always a political end, a socio-political end that comes out of it. Planned, worked out, strategized, implemented, and it works perfectly.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:37 PM   #165
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Phtha,

Methinks thou doth protest too much.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:39 PM   #166
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post

They want us to eat meat... and one of the reasons is that it lowers our vibrational frequency.

I think its a clever Psy-Ops to prevent people listening to their hearts.
I heard a lot of BS for being a veg. They said " you will not be able to get childen, because it affects the sperm." These guys are nuts! Look at billions of veg Indians.
But some are very clever: If you think you can escape a kind of TPTB brainwashing by intentionally eating meet, then welcome.

Oh, yes. You are sheeple...

bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:41 PM   #167
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

So far... the best arguments for vegetarianism being an illuminati deception and denial of our very own body makeup come from:
A) Alan Watts Fear Monger supreme who believes we are all doomed (He has said as much more the once)
B) Steward Words low SS

Any others I missed?
Old 02-06-2010, 09:45 PM   #168
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thats absolutely redonkulous. Thanks for the laugh though haha.

First of all as a long distance runner I can tell you that going veggy and raw has boosted my energy levels big time. I know of many very active people who are vegetarians, so the idea that it drains energy levels is pure fiction, like much of Watts fear mongering.

I suppose the Essenes whos average life span was that of 120 years were also somehow deceived by the Illuminati even though the existed 1600 years earlier?

Seriously, if you guys want to eat meat fine its your choice. But the whole idea of it being some illuminati PTW deception (the opposite is actually true but I won't bother going there.. oops) is not an insult to my intelligence, but an insult to the very word itself. Them be fighting words, I'm just being nice... I hope you enjoy your murdered animal tonight so that you can satisfy those lower fleeting pleasures...
well said my friend.
The only thing this thread tells me is who to avoid in the future, they clearly have another agenda here and not just bloodlust.

Your friend
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:59 PM   #169
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Yea well what can I say... there are 5000 animals being skinned alive every minute for absolutely no reason what so ever... it pulls at my heart strings... and I also have no sympathy for anyone who complains about us being farmed, when we ourselves do the same thing to other life forms.

The only arguments coming from you two are pasted articles, rather then from your own hearts. I would be curious to hear your own opinions on it. You obviously have not gone without flesh or you would know from personal experience that Watts is full of it.

The heart can't deny things as easily as the brain if thou wouldest listen carefully to its sweet rhythm.

Quote:
Phtha,

Methinks thou doth protest too much.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #170
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yea well what can I say... there are 5000 animals being skinned alive every minute for absolutely no reason what so ever... it pulls at my heart strings... and I also have no sympathy for anyone who complains about us being farmed, when we ourselves do the same thing to other life forms.

The only arguments coming from you two are pasted articles, rather then from your own hearts. I would be curious to hear your own opinions on it. You obviously have not gone without flesh or you would know from personal experience that Watts is full of it.

The heart can't deny things as easily as the brain if thou wouldest listen carefully to its sweet rhythm.
I am not going to engage in an argument with you.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:24 PM   #171
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

aww my Dear Seashore, I was just getting warmed up. Besides I was hoping for a friendly debate rather then an argument... both of which give much opportunity to learn new things though.

But seriously, I said it before, I have nothing against meat eaters. I'm not arguing against your personal choices, just against this idea that vegetarianism is some Illuminati deception.

The people who WATT mentioned in his article were being starved! Of course they were drained of physical energy and mental faculties.
If they were fed a proper vegetarian diet, lots of LIVING foods, juices, ect.. which WATT does not take into account, then there is no way that they would be the worse for ware.

Quote:
I am not going to engage in an argument with you.

Cheers aroundthetable I agree with you here, the agenda is quite clear in my eyes too.

All the blest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
well said my friend.
The only thing this thread tells me is who to avoid in the future, they clearly have another agenda here and not just bloodlust.

Your friend
Old 02-06-2010, 11:29 PM   #172
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Wow. This conversation had been quite civil all this time, up until this recent activation of it.

Thread closed at the request of the OP.