Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:22 AM   #1
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default hollow earth??

im coming round to this idea more and more.. looking at toroidal vortex mathmatics and various writings (captain bird) ect. also look at the poles of jupiter and saturn ect.. anybody else have any ideas
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:24 AM   #2
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: hollow earth??

Yeah, I think the earth is full of magma.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:28 AM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

boring we will no doubt find out soon.. id be interested to see if anyone is looing into this
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:32 AM   #4
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Not if they have any sense the wouldn't be.

We all know the earth is flat. It can't be hollow.

Google "flat earth society" Hell yeah!

Lets face it, Flat Earth Theory is only one dippy step removed from half of the wacky theories on here, including Hollow Earth Theory.

Last edited by Average Joe; 11-18-2008 at 03:00 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:44 AM   #5
spiritual_wanderer
Avalon Senior Member

Anything is possible!
spiritual_wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:57 AM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

All matter has a source that exsist within and radiates outward. Yes there is a hollow earth , some of the ancient text mention that durring these times of testing we will be welcome by the inhabitants of the inner core.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:14 AM   #7
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Hollow earth makes more sense to me. No-one has seen an iron core I'm skeptical it's proven.

Yet I know peoples pre-conceived notions have the priority when it comes to knowing......Because you sure ain't going to convince them otherwise.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:54 AM   #8
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

"The Hollow Earth" was written by Dr Raymond Bernard and published in 1969. I remember a teacher in Grade 10 (30 years ago) casually mentioned this book in passing (throwing us a bone) and we all thought he was off his rocker thinking that the earth was hollow. I happened to read it many years later and combined with other resources (the Tuesday Lobsang Rampa collection, Admiral Byrd's diary, the book called the The Smoky God, etc) I have no doubt that there is a middle earth, hollow earth, Agharti, Shamballa, Shangri-La, Thule, Arktos, Valhalla, and Hades - whatever it's been called throughout the ages.

(I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just saying that I have no doubt about it and totally believe it.)

Some things are hard to believe but it doesn't mean it can't be... just like people might find it hard to believe that we are spinning on our axis at 1,000 miles per hour as we revolve around the sun at 66,000 miles per hour as our solar system travels around the Milky Way at 400,000 miles per hour as the Milky Way drifts through the universe. Geez, no wonder I feel dizzy when I wake up each day... haha
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:59 AM   #9
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Lava flows from where? Plate-techtonics, continental shift, the earth is not a ball. WTF?

Last edited by ghglenn; 11-18-2008 at 05:01 AM.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:11 AM   #10
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

The earth's crust is 800 miles thick... lots of room for lava and tunnels and DUMBS (deep underground military bases). The earth's diameter is 8,000 miles.
Old 11-18-2008, 05:20 AM   #11
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Why would the earth be hollow? There is immense pressure as you move toward the center, it would implode.
Any links to the science behind a hollow earth?

Never mind, I looked up the theory myself...

Last edited by ghglenn; 11-18-2008 at 05:27 AM.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:35 AM   #12
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

Hi GH

I found this link to Dr Bernard's book. It is the first few chapters online.

http://books.google.ca/books?hl=en&i...result#PPP1,M1

If it piques your interest... cool, if not, at least you had a look at it.

I'm calling it a night... over and out.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:02 AM   #13
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

check out what tsarion has to say... interesting stuff from a variety of sources:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtgYlD5KlY8
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:32 AM   #14
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan View Post
The earth's crust is 800 miles thick... lots of room for lava and tunnels and DUMBS (deep underground military bases). The earth's diameter is 8,000 miles.
That's interesting, because i was searching for a 'physical model' or some kind of a cutaway drawing, to grasp this theory.

I don't buy he idea of a 'plain and simple empty hollow earth ' with an inner sun.

But what you are telling here, makes sense to me......And that is thick enough to dig for awhile !
We get so many people talking about this theory but they can't provide you with at least a sketch, or something, though i read that all entrances are strickly forbidden, so no pictures....

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:35 AM   #15
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
check out what tsarion has to say... interesting stuff from a variety of sources:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtgYlD5KlY8

Hey b/wc,
I will have to check it soon,thx for the link !

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:44 AM   #16
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaTnik-BandiT View Post
That's interesting, because i was searching for a 'physical model' or some kind of a cutaway drawing, to grasp this theory.

I don't buy he idea of a 'plain and simple empty hollow earth ' with an inner sun.

But what you are telling here, makes sense to me......And that is thick enough to dig for awhile !
We get so many people talking about this theory but they can't provide you with at least a sketch, or something, though i read that all entrances are strickly forbidden, so no pictures....

salute.

Check out this link of Apollo 8 and Apollo 16 photos of earth
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/hollowearth.html
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:45 AM   #17
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: hollow earth??

OK, if you want to know if anyone is looking into the Hollow Earth Theory then just look @ this website or youtube this 20 year + physicist's name Dr. Brooks Agnew @ www.x2-radio.com, he is planning a North Pole Inner Earth Expedition in Aug. 2009 on a nuclear-powered ice breaker owned by the Russians & it is going to have every one of the team on this expedition to have certain specific qualifications as well as being pretty aware & conscious. The ship is going to have cameras to show live feed on what they see we see if your on Agnew's website. I can't wait. Another seismologist named Jan Lamprecht has a C2C youtube vid that is pretty interesting so please all who are very interested look it up & discern for yourself. I believe in everything because that is what we all are --- EVERY THING! Love SELF (Something Everything Loves Forever)

Last edited by giaoue; 11-18-2008 at 06:47 AM.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:57 AM   #18
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Not if they have any sense the wouldn't be.

We all know the earth is flat. It can't be hollow.

Google "flat earth society" Hell yeah!

Lets face it, Flat Earth Theory is only one dippy step removed from half of the wacky theories on here, including Hollow Earth Theory.
Why do you have to be so negative and close minded? You are right, they are theories, but until they are proved or disproved you might be wiser to stop condemning them. "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" Albert Einstein.
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:51 AM   #19
Nebula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post

Earth is indeed hollow! as you can see on the above map. There is all sorts of Et activity going on inside the earth. Some Et's have resided there for millions of years. There are some who go there on vacation etc. I Once read some where that the aurora borealis is not solely caused by solar wind storms reacting with the earth's magnetic field as we have been told, but rather also Et activity or traffic! I find that more believable, but one day we will find out the truth.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:44 AM   #20
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Some Et's have resided there for millions of years. There are some who go there on vacation etc.
Where is my vacation I'm stuck on the surface dealing with this.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:08 AM   #21
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
Why do you have to be so negative and close minded? You are right, they are theories, but until they are proved or disproved you might be wiser to stop condemning them. "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" Albert Einstein.
I'm not being negative. I'm just saying the earth is not hollow. Why is that a negative statement?

Well?

Call me closed minded, thats fair enough. Negative, no.

Why not read up on the flat earth theory if you are so open minded? There are people that actually believe this and go to great lengths to offer "evidence" and theory towards a flat earth. If you are gullible enough, it could appear quite compelling.

Are flat earth theorists open minded? Or closed minded to anything but their truth? Or just gullible? Or insane?

You can apply that to hollow earth theory. It'd have to be a pretty damn small sun in the centre of the earth, and one that wouldn't burn for very long.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:20 AM   #22
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a theory.

We on planet earth are part of a vast galaxy of 500 million stars, which is in turn part of an estimated 500 million galaxies, covering an unimaginable distance why is mostly space.

This space which we are contained in, the vast unimaginable space, is actually the space within one singular atom, somewhere between the proton, neutron and electron. As we know, a tiny atom is 99% space. Well the universe is within that space of a singular atom.

And that atom is one of billions of atoms that make up a patch of mould on a block of cheese, in somebodies fridge, on a planet, in a galaxy, within a universe, a vast unimaginable universe...which is contained within the space in a single atom, which is one of billions of atoms, which makes up a cockroaches bumhole, which lives in the corner of a flat, in a country, on a planet, in a galaxy in a universe......

I'd like to see somebody disprove that.

Meanwhile, I'm off to set up my "Universe within an atom, and why THEY hide it from you!" website.

I'll be gone for a couple more minutes, whilst I brush up on my unprovable or undisprovable theory.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:11 PM   #23
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

AJ you don't get it. What you said is a reality......The human body is a holographic representation of the universe. The Hubble telescope looks out and sees exactly what the microscope sees. As Above so Below. Look up the book on the holographic universe. You are correct. Your philosophy is sound.

I knew that a long time ago. But I wouldn't concentrate on cockroaches rear ends and mouldly cheese. I would concentrate on the more exciting things.

However you cannot justify that the hollow earth is not a scientific reality as there is much more evidence for it than the iron core theory. People have written about experiences of the hollow earth such as a pilot officer that flew into it once. There is even photos. What do you have with the iron core? Nothing....speculation. Bunk like science that contradicts itself. Meanwhile the hollow earth explains the magnetic poles among other things about how planets really evolve and form.

Last edited by Dean Plejaren; 11-18-2008 at 12:17 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #24
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Plejaren View Post
AJ you don't get it. What you said is a reality......The human body is a holographic representation of the universe. The Hubble telescope looks out and sees exactly what the microscope sees. As Above so Below. Look up the book on the holographic universe. You are correct. Your philosophy is sound.
I just made it up!

Quote:
However you cannot justify that the hollow earth is not a scientific reality as there is much more evidence for it than the iron core theory. People have written about experiences of the hollow earth such as a pilot officer that flew into it once.
Thats not evidence! Thats people telling stories! I could tell you I met Santa, is that evidence of Santa?

Quote:
There is even photos.
Where?

Quote:
What do you have with the iron core? Nothing....speculation. Bunk like science that contradicts itself.
Disproving an iron core, if possible, does not mean a hollow earth.

Quote:
Meanwhile the hollow earth explains the magnetic poles among other things about how planets really evolve and form.
I'd have thought that an iron core would be a factor in magnetic poles, but what do I know, I'm not a scientist. Like you, I presume.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:33 PM   #25
rimax
Avalon Senior Member

As above, so below!
rimax is offline   Reply With Quote