Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 02:14 AM   #1
munit
Avalon Senior Member

Default DMT-an illegal drug we all posses

Wanted to share an interesting video about DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) a Psychedelic drug, explained by Joe Rogan in this Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m51X4...eature=related

Last edited by munit; 10-02-2008 at 03:26 AM.
munit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:53 AM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DMT-an illegal drug we all posses

Wow I'd like to try it!!, sounds great, and why not, I've done just about everything else, but where to get it? Never heard anybody talk about it.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:06 AM   #3
munit
Avalon Senior Member

Apparently you can make it out of any plant even the grass outside your front door, it seems to be in Everything. I know some mushrooms like the Amanita Muscaria has DMT this mushroom is found in most areas around the world, the mushroom is red with white spot on top of the cap, If you go to http://www.pharmacratic-inquisition.com/main/, the documentary finds a microcosmic/macrocosm link between the Amanita Muscaria mushroom, Christmas, Pope, and even Jesus. But Beware most mushroom experts say this is a poisonous mushroom, Definitely do the research. This mushroom appears on Christmas/ New year cards, Mario Bros, Smurfs and many more

John Macro Allegro Wrote many great books about this subject.
munit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:21 AM   #4
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

To make DMT is quite a long and difficult process that requires a small amount of lab equipment.

http://pinguy.infogami.com/blog/vkjn

If you need an excuse to go on a holiday there is a place in Brazil where they offer Ayahuasca workshops and retreats. They Bring up a shaman from Columbia who makes a brew of Ayahuasca offering three sessions in a week. Ayahuasca lasts for hours as they mix DMT with MAIO which in turn makes it digestible as opposed to smoking straight DMT which only lasts about 5-10 mins.

I just recently spoke to a friend who came back from the retreat and asked how the trip was..LITERALLY He explained it like being awake in a dream where you can see the cracks in the matrix. You go way beyond your 5 sense reality.

The shaman brings his young 12 year old son with him who partakes in the session! Along side him there was a 90 year old lady from europe getting high!

Here is a link to their website.

http://www.heartoftheinitiate.com/

Also do a youtube search on Terrence Mckenna where he starts talking about his mechanical elves that dance around him whislt on DMT. And if you haven't heard of his Time wave zero novelty theory watch his take on time ending on 2012. Fanscinating man.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:54 AM   #5
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

I believe, as do many others do, that the abduction experience can happen physically and 'spiritually'. I believe that a person's consciousness can be abducted out of the body...

An intense DMT experience exhibits many of these spiritual abduction characteristics...seeing and communicating with entities, usually the praying mantis type. Greys are seen upon occasion too. And missing time. The experience appears to happen in a different place and information is given.
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:21 PM   #6
being
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/the-...dionysian-wave

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/the-...lf-realization

Last edited by being; 09-30-2008 at 05:42 PM.
being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:16 PM   #7
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Can I just post a word of warning here.
Taking drugs like DMT, LSD, Psilocybin, Mescalin, etc...etc...
Is not something to be taken lightly.
If you are reading these posts and have had no experiance with these substances, Please DO NOT go and get them and take them on your own.
Find someone who has experiance in these matters and ask them to be your guide on your journey. If you are somebody that has only ever taken alcohol or spliff, or speed or E, you have no idea where these drugs will bring you, NONE. It can prove to be a very difficult inward journey. What I have found is that there are stages when you feel wonderfull which slowley drift into terror and then back again into wonderfull. It all really depends on the essence of the individual taking the substance.
Taking these things is not like popping an E before a rave and having a great time. It is NOTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL.

Please consider this before you take any of these substances,

Thank You,
Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:33 PM   #8
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Well put Merlin,

I have tried nearly all hillucinagins and it shoud be sacred and treated as a spiritual journey. I now reccomend only doing them in nature with close friends and preferably someone who is sober.

Those things can bring you a great deal of internal knowledge but if you are mentally unprepared it could literally put you somewhere you do not want to be.

I drank DMT tea one time in order to have a good time and I didnt get back to earth for almost two days.

Do not put yourself in a situation where you could be contacted by police and treat any TRIP with respect and honor.

Love,
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:35 PM   #9
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Can I just post a word of warning here.
Taking drugs like DMT, LSD, Psilocybin, Mescalin, etc...etc...
Is not something to be taken lightly.
If you are reading these posts and have had no experiance with these substances, Please DO NOT go and get them and take them on your own.
Find someone who has experiance in these matters and ask them to be your guide on your journey. If you are somebody that has only ever taken alcohol or spliff, or speed or E, you have no idea where these drugs will bring you, NONE. It can prove to be a very difficult inward journey. What I have found is that there are stages when you feel wonderfull which slowley drift into terror and then back again into wonderfull. It all really depends on the essence of the individual taking the substance.
Taking these things is not like popping an E before a rave and having a great time. It is NOTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL.

Please consider this before you take any of these substances,

Thank You,
Merlin.
Good post......and dont be scared either, initial fear can bring on bad experiences. Go into any mind altering experience with an open mind and positive intentions

peace
bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:50 PM   #10
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

hi! i have done dmt...actually for an art project a guy i once knew did...he had us on camera and right after we all told him what we saw,felt etc etc...there is a great book called "dmt the spirit molecule" by rick strassman...it it he talks about how its the chemical dmt that is in our brains already and we get surges of it esepcially when we are born and when we die...i have done other hallucinogens but this makes 100 hits of acid look like nothing!! it is really really intense but doesnt last more than 10-20 min...but while u are gone you have no concept of time...yeah you need people u know and trust around u and also having some music in the background helps..i had pink floyd...haha...because you really pass out and its the most intense trip u will ever have...the thing we noticed as the art project went on is that some of us (me and the artist esspecially) got too scared to go "inside" because its like you have no control anymore and we realised that when u r too scared and don't want to go inside the trip unlike acid (where u r in the trip for 8-12 hrs and nothing will stop it) with dmt you went to what we called "the cogs" like this weird mechanical kinda place that was a "safety zone"...and you just hung out there till the rush was over then you woke up again...lots of people see aliens,ships,and hindu kind of shiva like beings...
you shouldn't do it alone cuz you will definately freak out....in the beginning we all said it was like some cheesy 60's swirly coulors that suck you in...then everyone i know goes "oh no what have i done...oh no!" then you either "let go" and go into the trip and see crazy stuff (you pass out so you need to be somewhere comfortable) or if you get too scared you get stuck in the cogs...anyway thats whta i know...
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:54 PM   #11
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

this is a really great little video of alex grey describing his ayahuasca experiences
http://www.realitysandwich.com/surrendering_spirit_vine
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:17 PM   #12
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

DMT - The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rick Strassman is the only book you need to read on the subject. If you look around you can find a free online PDF of the book.

There is also a film of his work in the offing, http://thespiritmolecule.com/
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:19 PM   #13
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

wow! a film on dmt the spirit molecule!!! that is sooooooooooooooooo rad!! thanx!
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:31 PM   #14
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post
Good post......and dont be scared either, initial fear can bring on bad experiences. Go into any mind altering experience with an open mind and positive intentions

peace
bananaman
Yes quite right bananaman, I should have mentioned that in my post.
How you approach the experiance ie; fear, apprehension / Excitment, calmness, can make all the difference to the journey.
I don't want to make people afraid of these drugs, I just wanted to ensure that inexperianced users fully understood what they were taking.

Thanks for pointing that out, its quite important,
Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-01-2008 at 11:35 PM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:56 AM   #15
being
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/the-...aun-weor/drugs

Quite plainly said. The human conciousness at this point in time is too degenerate to use the natural form of these substances properly. Also there is no reason to use these things if we work for true spiritual realization. Its more rewarding and worthwhile to work for these experiences through meditation, contemplation and other conscious activities such as astral travel.

Last edited by being; 10-02-2008 at 02:00 AM.
being is offline   Reply With Quote