Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 07:00 AM   #26
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Possible confirmation of events unfolding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
please don't ever post a link like this without a ****WARNING****

You need to have people prepared you are sending them to look at pictures of torture.

with that cool note of you and your wife, I had no clue you were sharing a picture that will make many sick...

Moderator Edit: Warning Added
People have to know what they are putting a stop to or there is no reason to stop it. If it turns your stomach then you have that much more of a reason to put an end to it just like the people in the article are trying to do. How many people would accept what is going on in the mid east if those pictures were broadcast on the mainstream media? Better question, how fast would it end? We have the power to end this now or let it come to our hometowns, the choice is ours. It's the weak stomachs that called for media censoring and due to this censoring of images the higher ups have been able carry out this behavior. Show this on the tube for a week and protests would break out far and wide opposing what is going on behind closed doors.

If we allow them to bring this home with martial law ect. how will you hide your eyes then? Open them now and stop it not just for yourself but for the people who live this daily.

The definition of "Avalon" is paradise (Websters Dictionary). We must create it. It can't be done by shoving the bad under the rug and hoping no one else will see it.
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:42 AM   #27
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Rocky

Thanks for sticking with it. I am mentally trying to reconcile inner conflicts right now with my own position on the whole ET, spirit guide stuff. I have no experience nor knowledge of these things apart from what I would consider to be hearsay.

I do not wish to insult you nor anyone else with my lack of knowledge/experience in these areas. My own thinking raises a "red flag" about these topics. I can only state that I wish to reserve/defer all and any judgment about these things until outcomes and observations have time to unfold and that a considerable amount of time, study and meditation can take place (on my part). I have done a little study on UFOs but have not been able to take any definitive position as there is too much conflicting data.

Regarding 0000, I think that is today. I do not expect to hear news of anything until tomorrow so (if I have understood correctly) I shall endeavor to be vigilant tomorrow. I will be watching the news. Anything comes up that looks what you have described you'll get a "cheers to Rocky" from me. (Though I might be looking at some pretty bad news )

Kind regards, Gordon.
nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:23 PM   #28
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

The majority of terrorists these days are all False Flag - state sponcored - what more can I say.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:59 PM   #29
Sky Otter

we need to use our thoughts and energy to see that this does not happen...
if we go to fear then we are doomed...i will not fear..we are all safe and able to go work in the gardens...
believe in the future - plant a seed

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2008/se...mili-s25.shtml

Army deploys combat unit in US for possible civil unrest
By Bill Van Auken
25 September 2008
Use this version to print | Send this link by email | Email the author

For the first time ever, the US military is deploying an active duty regular Army combat unit for full-time use inside the United States to deal with emergencies, including potential civil unrest.

Beginning on October 1, the First Brigade Combat Team of the Third Division will be placed under the command of US Army North, the Army’s component of the Pentagon’s Northern Command (NorthCom), which was created in the wake of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks with the stated mission of defending the US “homeland” and aiding federal, state and local authorities.

The unit—known as the “Raiders”—is among the Army’s most “blooded.” It has spent nearly three out of the last five years deployed in Iraq, leading the assault on Baghdad in 2003 and carrying out house-to-house combat in the suppression of resistance in the city of Ramadi. It was the first brigade combat team to be sent to Iraq three times.

While active-duty units previously have been used in temporary assignments, such as the combat-equipped troops deployed in New Orleans, which was effectively placed under martial law in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, this marks the first time that an Army combat unit has been given a dedicated assignment in which US soil constitutes its “battle zone.”

The Pentagon’s official pronouncements have stressed the role of specialized units in a potential response to terrorist attack within the US. Gen. George Casey, the Army chief of staff, attended a training exercise last week for about 250 members of the unit at Fort Stewart, Georgia. The focus of the exercise, according to the Army’s public affairs office, was how troops “might fly search and rescue missions, extract casualties and decontaminate people following a catastrophic nuclear attack in the nation’s heartland.”

“We are at war with a global extremist network that is not going away,” Casey told the soldiers. “I hope we don’t have to use it, but we need the capability.”

However, the mission assigned to the nearly 4,000 troops of the First Brigade Combat Team does not consist merely of rescuing victims of terrorist attacks. An article that appeared earlier this month in the Army Times (“Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1”), a publication that is widely read within the military, paints a different and far more ominous picture.

“They may be called upon to help with civil unrest and crowd control,” the paper reports. It quotes the unit’s commander, Col. Robert Cloutier, as saying that the 1st BCT’s soldiers are being trained in the use of “the first ever nonlethal package the Army has fielded.” The weapons, the paper reported, are “designed to subdue unruly or dangerous individuals without killing them.” The equipment includes beanbag bullets, shields and batons and equipment for erecting roadblocks.

It appears that as part of the training for deployment within the US, the soldiers have been ordered to test some of this non-lethal equipment on each other.

“I was the first guy in the brigade to get Tasered,” Cloutier told the Army Times. He described the effects of the electroshock weapon as “your worst muscle cramp ever—times 10 throughout your whole body.”

The colonel’s remark suggests that, in preparation for their “homefront” duties, rank-and-file troops are also being routinely Tasered. The brutalizing effect and intent of such a macabre training exercise is to inure troops against sympathy for the pain and suffering they may be called upon to inflict on the civilian population using these same “non-lethal” weapons.

According to military officials quoted by the Army Times, the deployment of regular Army troops in the US begun with the First Brigade Combat Team is to become permanent, with different units rotated into the assignment on an annual basis.

In an online interview with reporters earlier this month, NorthCom officers were asked about the implications of the new deployment for the Posse Comitatus Act, the 230-year-old legal statute that bars the use of US military forces for law enforcement purposes within the US itself.

Col. Lou Volger, NorthCom’s chief of future operations, tried to downplay any enforcement role, but added, “We will integrate with law enforcement to understand the situation and make sure we’re aware of any threats.”

Volger acknowledged the obvious, that the Brigade Combat Team is a military force, while attempting to dismiss the likelihood that it would play any military role. It “has forces for security,” he said, “but that’s really—they call them security forces, but that’s really just to establish our own footprint and make sure that we can operate and run our own bases.”

Lt. Col. James Shores, another NorthCom officer, chimed in, “Let’s say even if there was a scenario that developed into a branch of a civil disturbance—even at that point it would take a presidential directive to even get it close to anything that you’re suggesting.”

Whatever is required to trigger such an intervention, clearly Col. Cloutier and his troops are preparing for it with their hands-on training in the use of “non-lethal” means of repression.

The extreme sensitivity of the military brass on this issue notwithstanding, the reality is that the intervention of the military in domestic affairs has grown sharply over the last period under conditions in which its involvement in two colonial-style wars abroad has given it a far more prominent role in American political life.

The Bush administration has worked to tear down any barriers to the use of the military in domestic repression. Thus, in the 2007 Pentagon spending bill it inserted a measure to amend the Posse Comitatus Act to clear the way for the domestic deployment of the military in the event of natural disaster, terrorist attack or “other conditions in which the president determines that domestic violence has occurred to the extent that state officials cannot maintain public order.”

The provision granted the president sweeping new powers to impose martial law by declaring a “public emergency” for virtually any reason, allowing him to deploy troops anywhere in the US and to take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of state governors in order to “suppress public disorder.”

The provision was subsequently repealed by Congress as part of the 2008 military appropriations legislation, but the intent remains. Given the sweeping powers claimed by the White House in the name of the “commander in chief” in a global war on terror—powers to suspend habeas corpus, carry out wholesale domestic spying and conduct torture—there is no reason to believe it would respect legal restrictions against the use of military force at home.

It is noteworthy that the deployment of US combat troops “as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters”—in the words of the Army Times—coincides with the eruption of the greatest economic emergency and financial disaster since the Great Depression of the 1930s.

Justified as a response to terrorist threats, the real source of the growing preparations for the use of US military force within America’s borders lies not in the events of September 11, 2001 or the danger that they will be repeated. Rather, the domestic mobilization of the armed forces is a response by the US ruling establishment to the growing threat to political stability.

Under conditions of deepening economic crisis, the unprecedented social chasm separating the country’s working people from the obscenely wealthy financial elite becomes unsustainable within the existing political framework.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:25 PM   #30
MeepKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
LOL... what a kind way to say you're nuts... heheh

I love project Avalon, where else in the world could I lay out a statement like that without getting pounced on.

Since you were all so nice, I will share even more, I asked about the collider shut down while I was there, which now is shut down until next spring.

One of the members smiled and nodded as he said "We are like infants playing with a loaded gun..."

I asked if they had a hand in why our planet has dropped in temperature by almost a degree this last year, and another answered "yes, it was necessary to prevent much of the catastrophic events due for 2012." I didn't ask for details, the look I got, was end of discussion...

Sorry folks, I didn't ask about planet X... but I did think about it when they mentioned 2012...

and so you understand, I have used dreams to locate missing children for years, you will hear many psychics and mediums mention that we all have Spirit Guides, I have one assigned to me that is a little stronger than most...

I've always known I've had a guardian angel, from a young age, I have been through life and death experiences without a scratch...
I must thank you for such a beautiful message. I have been reading Project Avalon for the past two days, and signed up yesterday, but haven't posted anything yet.

I have found that this forum takes me thru both fear and love, and after reading the "ALERT Pictures: Portable PRISON CELLS unloaded in PROVO, UTAH" all i wanted to do is weep and felt pretty scared, altho i did try to feel love. I feel there is a lot of Scaremongering going on, and i don't think a lot of people realize it, but the last thing that i want for my life at the moment is to be stuck in a prison camp when i am hoping to marry my fiance in the UK in march and get a marriage visa to be with him.

You sharing your council experience has once again turned my consciousness to love. I am not sure what i really think about this stuff, but i know reading words of people, whether they are true or not, does effect my vibrational level. If i read something scary, i am only human, i feel fear, but if i read something that gives light and hope, i find that my vibrational level returns to love.

I really don't understand the Nasdaq either. I had a look at the site, and don't understand where you get a countdown. . .i also can't see the past days either and don't keep watch. All i can see is that the Nasdaq is at 2200.36. i do know they like to spell things out for us, but most of us never see them. I do also know that they want to keep us on our toes and in fear by providing us with a lot of false alarms, insecurity, and confusion.

I cannot discredit your council experience. I do not discredit people's claimed experience because I have never had anything of the like myself. I understand that a lot of people do tho, because there is a lot of BS out there and they just don't think it is possible. I have been wondering lately what it is like and how to contact other beings. I have been meaning to try, but maybe i fear the disappointment of nothing happening.

I don't really know what i am saying. I guess i am just saying and this is the best way for me to be heard.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:42 AM   #31
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Does it really matter ?

All kinds of fluff and stuff seems to come across, but the reality is maniac states of terrorism disciples exist -- obviously.

But I personally believe: Listen First. Then if justified -- kick-ass. This preemptive stuff fits in some ways and not at all in others. Such as Iraq, but certainly warranted in Afghanistan. But Aphgahnistan really started after the videos taken of female public beheadings for such things as being seen w/out a Berka...

Resulting in warnings from such dudes as GWB. With emphasis Binny was hanging out there and announcing his new target was the old USA.

What I'm saying is soon there will be world-wide relief. Hey-hey to Jan, 2009.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:58 AM   #32
Shellie
Banned

Nodrog.. what is the connection, eh? I'll tell you the connection. We are "us" and everyone else is "them".
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:15 AM   #33
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Hi 99

No idea but I'm watching....

Regards, nodorg.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:56 PM   #34
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

these guys are scraping for any option to create problems who's solutions will land us into even further control

the 700b bailout seems to be a worse threat to me ATM

I have heard lots of possibilities and if you think about it they have so many ways to make Military Law happen it is scary

which brings the question of why haven't they done this already?

something must have to be in place, like they are afraid of losing something if they do it when it is not the right time.

maybe they were supposed to be able to do all of this while we cheered them on patriotically so perhaps revolution is something that concerns them more

maybe they dont have enough many FEMA camps if it is done in the wrong way

I dunno, but I am watching as well

and Rocky

I heard it was Nine and not seven nukes, nine cities, one nuke for each, haven't they been there for a few years now as some false flag endgame scenario

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:29 PM   #35
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
...the 700b bailout seems to be a worse threat to me ATM.
I agree Heretic. The public backlash form this alone may be reason enuff for Marshall Law.

As I see it, this an inflammatory move. AIG was bailed out by the tax payer backed load of 85 billion. The privately owned Federal Reserve Bank gets 11.4% p. a. interest. In round figures this act of "charity" nets a cool $807 million per month. At that rate, the $700 billion will net them $6.65 billion per month.

This is both 1) outrageous and 2) preposterous.

1) It is outrageous because it is obscenely greedy in the face of the impact this would have on the tax payer. It is money that would not be dispersed with the usual caution nor with any significant accountability. Will the rate settled on be fully charged until the "loan" is repaid? Will the interst be charged on just the principal outstanding? I don't know any of these important details but it can be done a much better way.

Where does the Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) get $700 billion from in the first place. The short answer is that it gets it from thin air (look for "Money as Debt" and "The Money Masters" to get the long answer for that).

2) It is preposterous because the government, without incurring any debt, could issue this amount without any debt whatsoever. If there were no other option other that the FRB then one might agree but only without interest. Interest is extortion and inflationary in this context.

The 1913 FRB Act may need to be removed/modified for this to work but there is not reason to use bank debt to for the government issue finance. If Lincoln and Kennedy could do it, why not Bush? Lincoln used fiat currency to issue $450 million, Kennedy used silver backed currency. Lincoln's method was probably better because the bankers are hoping like anything that fiat currency will get the blame for this crisis rather than the greedy banking system. The bankers have cornered the gold and silver market for just this situation to unfold. IMO, this may be where Ron Paul has got it wrong. Gold and silver backed currency is the bankers fall-back plan. After all, the system we have now was put into place from the gold and silver backed system. Gold and silver is the globalist banker's stock and trade.

In Short?

Just say "no" to the $700 billion package if it involves the FRB. It will cost trillions and trillions over years and years.

Anybody else studied this stuff or seen those presentation on money? ("Money as Debt" by Paul Grignon and "The Money Masters")

Regards, nodrog.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:52 PM   #36
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

For The Record:

Kennedy issued $4 billion in notes and coins with Executive Order 11110 backed by silver. The "gold flight" was one of the chief issues facing his presidency from the beginning of his term and may be thre reason silver was used. This is well documented. The Executive Order was done five months before his assassination. If you look it up, you will notice that many believe that this act, along with the planned extraction from the Vietnam war, were the primary reasons for his assassination.

$700 billion through the Federal Reserve Bank? Just say "No".

Also FTR, I am not an American. I have never been to America but I do believe (intellectually) in the American constitution or rather it's intent though I have never read it in full. (I wish my country had one as near as possible identical.)

Regards, nodrog.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:16 PM   #37
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF View Post
Does it really matter ?

All kinds of fluff and stuff seems to come across, but the reality is maniac states of terrorism disciples exist -- obviously.

But I personally believe: Listen First. Then if justified -- kick-ass. This preemptive stuff fits in some ways and not at all in others. Such as Iraq, but certainly warranted in Afghanistan. But Aphgahnistan really started after the videos taken of female public beheadings for such things as being seen w/out a Berka...

Resulting in warnings from such dudes as GWB. With emphasis Binny was hanging out there and announcing his new target was the old USA.

What I'm saying is soon there will be world-wide relief. Hey-hey to Jan, 2009.

RSF
I totally disagree.

The reason we are in Afghanistan was because they were apparantly hiding OBL. Shortly after 9/11 OBL strongly DENIED having any involvement in 9/11 and as well as that the taliban went public and said it wasnt possible as they had blocked all his finances as a condition of letting him stay and they would be happy to give him up as soon as the US sent the evidence which obviously never happened.

As for harbouring and training terrorists. The CIA set those camps up in the 1st place to fight the Russians as im sure you already know.

saying things like 'Afghanistan really started after seeing videos of woman being beheaded' for not weraing a Berkha etc... Do you really think this would cause several countries to invade a country? Of course not, dont be so silly or else we would have invaded nearly half of the regimes we put in place for killing their own people.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:23 PM   #38
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

The fact that we have to debate this issue here is a clear sign that nothing is carried out for our benefit.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:00 AM   #39
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
Hi Rocky

Thanks for sticking with it. I am mentally trying to reconcile inner conflicts right now with my own position on the whole ET, spirit guide stuff. I have no experience nor knowledge of these things apart from what I would consider to be hearsay.

Regarding 0000, I think that is today. I do not expect to hear news of anything until tomorrow so (if I have understood correctly) I shall endeavor to be vigilant tomorrow. I will be watching the news. Anything comes up that looks what you have described you'll get a "cheers to Rocky" from me. (Though I might be looking at some pretty bad news )

Kind regards, Gordon.
Sorry Gordon this is one of the threads that I lost...

When I speak of the council, I am talking about a group of Future Humans that have come back in time from our planet. I call it a Council meeting because I have only seen them gathered around a table. I was first brought to them in my dreams, but this time I went to them with the message. I've never met a little green ET or Reptilian, in dreams or real life. The ones I'm talking about, you could meet on the street and never know.

if you look down in How to Learn about Stuff, I joined a thread with many having questions about communications and you might find some answers to your questions.

I'm as glad as you are that nothing happened at the end of the count down, that is not the way I want you to understand what I`m doing is real...

Will we ever know if a terrorist just disappeared from the street carrying a suitcase? My guess is no...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:08 AM   #40
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post

and Rocky

I heard it was Nine and not seven nukes, nine cities, one nuke for each, haven't they been there for a few years now as some false flag endgame scenario

peace
I'm curious, is there a way they could have found a bomb made in Iran that had Nuclear material produced in North Korea to use for an attack?

The News Stories have already hit the papers of the Nuke engineers from North Korea that are working in a hidden base in Iran.

The UN is about to drop the next level of Sanctions against Iran demanding they stop enriching.

Things seem to be heating up really fast.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:15 AM   #41
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeepKitten View Post
I must thank you for such a beautiful message. I have been reading Project Avalon for the past two days, and signed up yesterday, but haven't posted anything yet.

You sharing your council experience has once again turned my consciousness to love. I am not sure what i really think about this stuff, but i know reading words of people, whether they are true or not, does effect my vibrational level. If i read something scary, i am only human, i feel fear, but if i read something that gives light and hope, i find that my vibrational level returns to love.

I don't really know what i am saying. I guess i am just saying and this is the best way for me to be heard.
Thanks for joining us and for coming out from lurking...

Avalon is a really special forum and every thread is a different emotional roller coaster, as you get to know the people involved, you are going to love it even more.

and I'm not sure how to say it, but what I get from the council is a don't worry kind of feeling, they are watching over us as we are spinning out of control, and they are quietly stepping in to help.

Congrats on your fiance, I'm hoping all this mess will just quietly go away...
Old 09-27-2008, 06:48 AM   #42
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Wow!! this thread is like reading the DrudgeReport!! giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:45 AM   #43
Horizons64

Hi Guys

It seems many of you out there are still undecided about the spirit world/ other dimensions, etc. I think you guys would really like the work of Dr. Thomas Campbell, he's part of the original Out of Body researchers at the Monroe Institute. His theories seems very strong and cover various aspects of meta/physics which also explain theology, the paranormal, and other dimensions. And these other dimensions are not theoretical as he has been to, i think around 23 of them, while in the out of body state. He "collects data" to distinguish these worlds from his imagination during his experiences. He does not particularly care about the paranormal, but acknowledges it as part of the multi dimensional world that we live in. Not to say that he would disagree with the importance of Kerry and Bill's work on camelot and avalon (I'm not sure, i've never spoken with him about it but would love to, it would be even better for Kerry and Bill to interview him). But in my limited opinion, one can only focus on so much of the big picture, or the details and dynamics that make it up, you know? But where camelot discusses the great importance of what has seems to have been, and continues to go on in relation to our world , T Campbell creates a VERY strong explanation on which the actuality of the paranormal/spiritual can be proven to be real rather than imaginary. And there is also "just imagination" rather than another dimension, and he says that if you do not "collect data" you wouldn't know for certain if your just imaging things. So that might expalain many (nut) cases, not that i have anything against them !

An example would be two people going out of body (starts with meditative state), in separate sound proof rooms, both tell another researcher what they are going to (apparently) tell each other in the out of body state, and when they come back they cross reference to see if the experience was real or not. But anyway, i'll stop blabbing, check out his videos, there's 18 ---10 min chunks. Here's a link to his first video, the rest can be found on pages 2 and 3 in the videos section of this site below. Cheers !

http://my.buddhahands.com/video/vide...3AVideo%3A1296
Old 09-27-2008, 02:47 PM   #44
JSGlasgow
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the link Horizon64, I'm only half way through the video's but I'm finding this guy enlightening.
JSGlasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:43 PM   #45
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

There is no spoon, I mean terrorists.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...o+End+in+Sight
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote