Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-18-2009, 07:03 AM   #1
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

Default Franklin scandal cult idea (opinion)

The Franklin Scandal by Nick Bryant, as recently featured by Project Camelot’s radio show, reveled another idea: what if all the cover-up of all this technology (free energy, weapons of intimate mind control, ect…) was for brainwashing children or holding children for abuse; and that is all the cover-up is for, just plane child abuse. This reason is just a hypothesis with much needed evidence and can be collaborated with the evidence presented; but, I cannot think of any other idea that is just haunting, creepy, and just morally corrupt. An accompaniment to this idea is a cult, that for which need to make more negative energy of some kind and the only way to make this energy is from human minds suffering some traumatic event. If negative energy creation is needed, check the geological location of Omaha, Nebraska and see if there is anything of cult like connection to why that location is necessary to carry out such horrific crimes (besides east coast to west coast ease of transportation of lawmakers by plane.) Another good idea to break this is to have many volenteeres infiltrate and stop this molesting madness (this of course would take a talented team and a period of time that we may be short for (3 to 30 years (well within the 2012 date.))

Just sharing my opinion, but would also believe that this crime is one one part of a larger crime syndicate on (and maybe) a global scale.

The website of book mentioned: http://www.franklinscandal.com/

tonyotag
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:18 AM   #2
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Franklin scandal cult idea (opinion)

This is the ugly truth and result of working with interdimensional entities for power. Capping and trading power earth points is academic in terrestrial control. Engrossing and enslaving the leaders of a planet in human sacrifice and blood is also routine. This type of incantations has been going on here since Sumer. The release of this information shows the overload of corruption spilling into the mainstream. The face of malevolence is disturbing..
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:24 AM   #3
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Franklin scandal cult idea (opinion)

Just to inform views on this post. I did not realize until it was too late that this post was in the economy section and requested this to the admin to be reposted in general discussion or deleted and I will repost this again in general discussion.

Sorry

also, If anyone has posted to this particluar thread; I recommend to save the posting in a text document to repost it if it gets deleted on what admin decides to do.

Sorry!
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:20 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Franklin scandal cult idea (opinion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyotag View Post
The Franklin Scandal by Nick Bryant, as recently featured by Project Camelot’s radio show...
I don't see a re-posting of this thread in General Discussion so I'll go ahead and post on this thread...

I am so glad to learn that this topic was covered on Project Camelot's radio show; I wasn't aware of that. Because the topic is so horrifying and depressing, it's important that we not let that cause us to turn our backs and not seek answers and not try make a difference.

Dr A True Ott also has been covering this topic on his radio show "The Story Behind the Story." He had John DeCamp, author of The Franklin Coverup as a guest on January 25, 2010. John talked about the fact that NY Times reporter Nick Bryant started out skeptical of John's story but ended up writing the book The Franklin Scandal when he realized the story was true.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote