Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2008, 10:44 PM   #1
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Avalon Galactic Farmers and Artisans Market Network

Hey people of planet earth, hows life?!

I would like to consider a galactic network of farmers and artisans markets around the globe. I posted this in the Canada section because that is where I live. Anyway, I have this vision of actually being able to establish/join a galactic market group. There just has got be one.

Of course the main goal is to build communities and enable us to look after ourselves. Markets are a great way to meet people in your neighborhood and to get a community to support itself. Its really simple. You start with some good people that want to anchor it then promote and build and create and develop and join a network that will go Galactic - I really do believe!

we can have markets all over the place and connect them through a database. We can trade among ourselves for money, or gold, or Barter, or make our own money how about "Avalons"

There are several models that could be looked into and many other networks that we could join. Link them all into a uber-market.

Well this is just an idea...that i am sure with more effort could be expanded very very big with a little team work. I am a website designer and graphics guy some days and would love to build the most advanced market network on the planet. Support local produce and food. Give people an opportunity to gather and exchange whatever it is that they may need.

Or at the very least run my first market in my own village.

Who's With Me?!

(New Poll - Please Vote - It Will Be Fun)
Holstein Farmers Market - Earth's First Galactic Market

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 09-16-2008 at 01:21 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
avalon, galactic, jesterterrestrial, market, network