Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 08:11 PM   #51
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My soul is hurting/shrinking/detaching/dying

Worlds Beyond

it is clear from the wisdom in your words and the desire in your heart to not offend nor judge that you are an awesome individual and I have to say that I too related with your post

it is all so very confusing

we all see the same things yet interpret it differently and there is SO much going on to see and interpret, it gets so overwhelming sometimes

I, like you hold to no one belief structure and mine seems to shift daily on a case by case basis

I guess I saw potential fire where there was none and just wanted to prevent one I might have seen brewing, but it was a bad call on my part, I guess it is because of all the other real fires raging out there on many threads, I tend to try and be a peace keeper sometimes so I stuck my nose where it didn't belong

it is difficult for any one to see the pain and suffering in the world and not want to make it better, to see it as atrocities instead of the universe working normally as it should

and is it working like it should? and where is the line drawn on allowance and a mission to end disharmony, should anyone be a hero or are we robbing the victims of their own salvation by interfering in their own needed tribulation

I will be the first one to admit I really don't know, I have no clue, and therefore sometimes I react blindly and put my foot in my mouth, or worse hurt someone because of my passions and ideologies

If I did so with you, I cannot tell you how sorry I am

is there a way to live and be, that doesn't step on anyone else who wishes to live and be differently? what a confusing time to be alive, but I am having a blast

you made no mistakes my friend so no apology is necessary at all, I am sorry to for causing you any self admonishment or doubt...

peace to all
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:59 PM   #52
Worlds Beyond

Hi Heretic,

hey.. thanks.. and no apologies needed from you either!

Sometimes it's hard in written commnications to really grasp/understand people's true "tone"/intention ... I think that's why I felt like I did at Kass's earlier post, as I felt it seemed a bit lacking in any care or balance (to me personally)...

anyway.. moving on from that now !!

yes, I agree with much of what you say...

I come on here in a peaceful manner, to learn as much as possible.. and share experiences and discuss areas of interest.. am really not into any level of conflict .. there's enough of that in the real world to contend with.. just here to share and learn with similar-minded souls !

.. maybe part of why 'problems' and misunderstandings arise on here (and in real life) is because we don't all just step back often enough .. just put away our attempts at finding the 'answers', put away our own attempts to make sense of everything.... and just humbly marvel at the whole big big BIG picture.. the universal realms and dimensions .. of which we truly know and understand so very VERY little...

we're all so busy trying to find answers/understandings, at some level or another.. trying to make sense of everything or find a way through this maze.. ...be it life on earth/what came before/what lies ahead.. and we each have varying different approaches and shades and beliefs...

..... yet how often do we REALLY stop to question our own beliefs and thoughts once they have been "set" in our minds or accepted into our own reality as true/valid ??? ... whether they're beliefs about spiritual matters, religion, politics, ET's, Secret cabals, or even simply our beliefs about each other, people we know, or don't know, or even about ourselves ?!!? ....

Human beings are not generally famous for changing their minds too often once they've formed an opinion/identity/belief system .... about anything... actually, when you think about it.. we're
actually quite a mentally/behaviourally stubborn/inflexible bunch on this planet.....

Anyway, yet another one of my "started out short but ended up long-winded" posts ... oops! (note to self.. 'Must stop doing that'!)...

Blessings and peace to all

p.s. Francie.. how are you feeling today/this evening? Hope you spirit's keeping a bit brighter !
Old 11-06-2008, 12:36 AM   #53
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

After relating myself to everthing you've said Francie Leone Jones... and to all of you...I gotta say....what an amazing group of individuals... Lemme tell ya.

This is what we're all about. This is what being One is all about. Let no one ever feel alone.

Love and kindness to all you peoples.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:10 PM   #54
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

I've had my share of pain in life, which has been and still is sometimes, one of my ways of growing. If someone were to "save" me from those experiences, I wouldn't be where I am today.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:16 PM   #55
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

Please take a look at the work of Dr. Kyra Mesich, how she discovered she's an empath and what she does about it. She suggests the herb yarrow.

http://www.kyramesich.com/

Wishing you comfort

From one who has been there
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:22 AM   #56
angel3553
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: My soul is hurting/shrinking/detaching/dying

Dear Francie,

You are obviously a sensitive soul, one of the wanderers that David Wilcock refers to.

Gregg Braden describes in his book "The Divine Matrix" a visit to a Tibetan monastary where he was able to ask this one question to the abbot.

"What connects us with one another, our world, and the universe? By way of clarification, he added, "What's the stuff that carries our prayers beyond our bodies and holds the world together?

The answer: "Compassion - compassion is what connects all things."

We need more of you and your compassion Francie Jones.

Love, light, and peace to you Francie, and all those who reside on Mother Earth.

Last edited by angel3553; 11-07-2008 at 02:25 AM.
angel3553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:55 AM   #57
IGOBETWEENLORDS
Avalon Senior Member

Francie,

You are not alone in your journey of awakening. This road is a hard one but very worth it! Please hang in there, as you can see you are not alone.

Love with all of your heart and every fiber of your being! This world needs souls like you and all whom have come to your call... Your love, caring, and the pain you feel due to the conditions of this world aren't for not! Those loving thoughts matter and most importantly, you matter.

Never close your heart; never harden it to your fellow human beings. Fight in the spirit of love and love will fight along side you.

With love to you and all ~ God Bless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UPA1c2GAR0

I am what I am but I am nothing without God!
IGOBETWEENLORDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:04 PM   #58
tom
Avalon Senior Member

One in all.All in one-if only this is realized,No more worry about not being perfect
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:01 PM   #59
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Francie,
after looking at the pics of the DU-deformed babies in Iraq I sat shocked and flabbergasted.
I can't get them out of my mind anymore and I wondered what's the use of all this?
Is there any reason to go on living when people do things like this to each other only out of greed....??

And then my neigbour needed a hand and I helped her....

I think all I can do is just that
and forget about my pride...

I feel ashamed and sorry about those babies.
I am lucky to have a neighbour.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote