Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-28-2009, 11:32 AM   #76
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

I am sitting on the edge of my chair and can't wait for the new photos. It will all come together. Patience is the key and that is one of my weakest characteristics so this will be a good lesson for me.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:02 PM   #77
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Project Camelot radio had a great guest today Michael Tellinger talking about the possible oldest place on Earth in South Africa. He has severval web sites that might be of interest for research.

http://www.slavespecies.com/index.asp

http://www.makomati.com/

http://www.adamscalendar.com/Welcome.html

There are great pictures of the site, Adam's calendar.

He has been talking about the mountains being some of the oldest on the African continent so that would be the same as the Appalachian Mountains. I'm wondering if there are any or if there were any natural resources in the Appalachian area. So many things to investigate. He has gotten most of his info from the Sumarian texts.

Interesting video on you tube also.

Old 07-28-2009, 09:13 PM   #78
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site re-discovered

EDIT: Spiritual Interpretation of Star Nation Symbols

thanks cosmic! i will check those links and video out shortly.

just to share a bit about this journey from a more personal level...

this site is very powerful. the first time i went back alone and sat at the 'gate', i literally felt like my body was going to explode. so much pressure from inside and outside. maybe this is what it feels like when we visit other dimensions, in our earth body suit. either way, just so everyone knows, there is no pain, just an uncomfortable feeling of being expanded beyond your capacity, LOL. don't panic, just go with it. at first, i didn't sleep for 4 days, after that, i felt exhausted and slept a lot for over a week.

the second time i went back, my body mass was aligned with the energy, so i was more able to tune in. this is when i had the experience at the 'gate'. i was sitting on the heart rock meditating, listening to the water, and intentionally flowing like water. i began to hear the water differently, as if i was hearing it from inside the 'chamber'. then, the water sound changed. i can only describe it from what i have experienced as a rain stick. it was harmonic and very beautiful.

learning to work with energy like this can be overwhelming. it brings many things to the surface, that we think we can skip over simply with our thought processes. deep subtleties. for the most part, it is boiling down to owning and realizing one's own power. that said, maybe that is what this site, and the others that are being re-discovered in these times, is bringing to all of us.

tap into it!

last night i did a short 'travel' meditation with the site. so much geometry. more pressure. music. and a message from the stars. when i opened my eyes and looked at the sky, i saw the biggest 'shooting star' i have ever seen. it seemed rather close, was very bright, and zipped across the sky for at least 3 seconds. i actually thought i 'heard' the star moving across the sky, kind of like what happened with the water. then out of know.here, a big booming thunderbeing rattled. wow.

this validated for me that these folks aren't from around here. and that the site is a literal interdimensional portal. i have taken some photos of them in their light bodies in daylight, and they are with me when i get back home. someone is with me all the time now. i hope to see them with my eyes soon

anyhow, i hope that folks here can study the pictures and really spend time with them. as for our job with the site, we feel like it is all about the energy. that we have to find the keys within to open the gate, that there will be a small group of people that will be support for this, and by opening this energy, many other sacred sites will have MORE connectedness with one another. i am sure this is why so many new ancient sites are being discovered now. IT IS TIME! the INNER EARTH is awakening in all of us

Last edited by unlimited mind; 07-30-2009 at 01:30 AM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:00 PM   #79
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

What a fantastic experience. Listen to the Camelot interview and Michael Tellinger talks about a group of women who went to his site and stood in the center of the circle and all had a strange feeling like they were giving birth, a strange pressure in them. WOW. I think Michael Tellinger might be able to help you with the next step. He worked very hard on the Adam's Calendar site and all the steps he went to get it dated. It will all come together
Old 07-28-2009, 11:17 PM   #80
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

these first two shots are of the slabs that are in the middle of the chamber, which if you were standing looking at the chamber it would be on the left. then the large slabs standing in the middle. then on the right side, there is another slab, laying in the opposite direction with the biggest teardrop carving on the face of it. this seems to indicate that these slabs DID NOT fall over, but were placed there.

on this slab, there are many perfect circle carvings/stamps

opposite slab, taken from behind the slab, as you walk around to where the 'face' is located

chamber slab

notice the angle of the slabs

here is the teardrop shape that is on the face of the opposite slab

these carvings, or stamps, are the language of these sites. what are they identifying? she says to the uni.verse....

Last edited by unlimited mind; 07-28-2009 at 11:21 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:58 AM   #81
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site re-discovered

still researching, this google search was for ancient civilizations that built waterfalls. the Olmecs were mentioned earlier on the thread so i thought i would include this, maybe an influence.

Quote:
Jaquar God of the Underworld
Quote:

Some people believe that the principal deity was fundamentally an Earth god, though his power was not limited to terrestrial matters, and took the form of a jaguar. This God could have a water-earth persona. As a jaguar encompassing the forces of life or at least a dominance in its two strongest categories (with regards to Olmec life), water and earth. This deity supposedly had dominance over all things terrestrial and celestial.

This God may have been half-jaguar, half-serpent, "were-jaguars". The jaguar represents the Earth Mother with the serpent representing the water, thus combining to represent life.
someone also wrote to me suggesting that what we are calling the 'face' could be lye leaching stones and possibly just an old homestead. can't rule anything out at this point. no word yet from the geologist.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 08-01-2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:17 AM   #82
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

research took me on a long trip this morning, lead me to these. the shapes at the sites are similar. from this wiki link

Quote:
Ogee Motif Ogee Motif The Ogee Motif symbolized portals in to the Underworld. It appears frequently on Under World Deities. It may symbolize caves, may be derived from representations of the female genitalia or an human eye motif.
Quote:
Trilobed Motif Trilobed Motif The Tri-lobed Motif functioned as a serpent marking and may have symbolized a supernaturals ability to travel from the Lower World to the Upper World.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:42 AM   #83
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think it is lye leaching stones because it would have to be laying down and the "face" stone looks rounded so it wouldn't be practical for that purpose, at least in my opinion.

I'm doing a lot of reading about the ant people that helped the Hopi every time there was a earth change. We are in the fourth world now. This is a story of the end of the first world. It talks about humans forgeting how use their powers.

"Said Sóyuknang, "You will go to a certain place. Your kópavi (vibratory center on top of the head) will lead you. This inner wisdom will give you the sight to see a certain cloud, which you will follow by day, and a certain star, which you will follow by night. Take nothing with you. Your journey will not end until the cloud stops and the star stops.

So all over the world these chosen people suddenly disappeared from their homes and people and began following the cloud by day and the star by night. Many other people asked them where they were going and, when they were told, laughed at them. "We don't see any cloud or any star either!" they said.

This was because they had lost the inner vision of the kópavi on the crowns of their heads: the door was closed to them. Still, there were a very few people who went along anyway because they believed the people who did see the cloud and the star. This was all right."

Here is the link to the entire story which, to get my point the "ant people". They are the ones under ground that let us come stay with them during earth changes. Interseting. The "face" could be an ant? Ants could be "greys". I think I better do some reading I'm getting carried away.

http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Le...orld-Hopi.html
Old 08-02-2009, 01:56 AM   #84
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the updates. I sense there is a strong energy there, but I think there is something missing in the info for me. Is there a way for you to do a hand drawing of the layout of the stones and trees coming up. The trees would not have been there, and I am definitely feeling something is deeper there than is currently revealed. How far out have you walked the area?

Thanks for updates, and I still want to visit, but can't right now unfortunately.

Take care,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #85
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Unlimited mind,
I would recommend this link for You to try and grasp how the natural forces of universe operate, and thus then contemplate what the precise position of this site may be upon.
Think in terms of inwards and outwards flows, and a grid system around this sphere, theres a lot in this link.
http://www.alchemanual.net/chapter_3_text_A.htm

look through all of the chapters, and view the diagrams for each chapter.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:30 PM   #86
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
I don't think it is lye leaching stones because it would have to be laying down and the "face" stone looks rounded so it wouldn't be practical for that purpose, at least in my opinion.

I'm doing a lot of reading about the ant people that helped the Hopi every time there was a earth change. We are in the fourth world now. This is a story of the end of the first world. It talks about humans forgeting how use their powers.

"Said Sóyuknang, "You will go to a certain place. Your kópavi (vibratory center on top of the head) will lead you. This inner wisdom will give you the sight to see a certain cloud, which you will follow by day, and a certain star, which you will follow by night. Take nothing with you. Your journey will not end until the cloud stops and the star stops.

So all over the world these chosen people suddenly disappeared from their homes and people and began following the cloud by day and the star by night. Many other people asked them where they were going and, when they were told, laughed at them. "We don't see any cloud or any star either!" they said.

This was because they had lost the inner vision of the kópavi on the crowns of their heads: the door was closed to them. Still, there were a very few people who went along anyway because they believed the people who did see the cloud and the star. This was all right."

Here is the link to the entire story which, to get my point the "ant people". They are the ones under ground that let us come stay with them during earth changes. Interseting. The "face" could be an ant? Ants could be "greys". I think I better do some reading I'm getting carried away.

http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Le...orld-Hopi.html
that website is a wormhole cosmic. keep it coming. it is all relevant in some way.

hugs
Old 08-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #87
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Thanks for the updates. I sense there is a strong energy there, but I think there is something missing in the info for me. Is there a way for you to do a hand drawing of the layout of the stones and trees coming up. The trees would not have been there, and I am definitely feeling something is deeper there than is currently revealed. How far out have you walked the area?

Thanks for updates, and I still want to visit, but can't right now unfortunately.

Take care,

Unified Serenity
drawing the site is on my 'to do' list unified serenity. the energy is very powerful and there is a bit of info that is left to discuss. i am not at liberty to discuss it here and now, but very very soon, possibly within a few weeks time i will have some very exciting news for everyone.

we did not go to the site this past weekend due to the rain. we did not want to tear the place up. sometime this week jodi and i will be making the trek to investigate some other sites that are related there. and since jodi has not been back since we found it, she still needs to go thru the waterfall site. it is going to be at least a two day adventure.

still no word from the geologist, not that i am surprised. we have to complete our piece of the puzzle before the rest can happen. please keep the site in the highest vibrations of your lofty thoughts. we really appreciate all of the interest and are very excited to be sharing it with everyone.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:47 PM   #88
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Unlimited mind,
I would recommend this link for You to try and grasp how the natural forces of universe operate, and thus then contemplate what the precise position of this site may be upon.
Think in terms of inwards and outwards flows, and a grid system around this sphere, theres a lot in this link.
http://www.alchemanual.net/chapter_3_text_A.htm

look through all of the chapters, and view the diagrams for each chapter.
hobbit
very nice hobbit. i love this information. i have been studying torsion physics, gravity, and spin for a few years now, so it was right up my alley. plus, it gave me a new perspective to peer from. much gratitude for this contribution. keep it coming.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:18 PM   #89
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Unlimited mind,
I would recommend this link , think of specific points around a sphere as octave points, similer to a musical scale.
Each of these points will resonate as planets in particuler sort of pluck at them.
So timing will be involved with these special points.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/un...smystery06.htm
hobbit
Old 08-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #90
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

this sat over my house for over an hour, while other real clouds floated by.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:59 PM   #91
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Unlimited mind,
I would recommend this link , think of specific points around a sphere as octave points, similer to a musical scale.
Each of these points will resonate as planets in particuler sort of pluck at them.
So timing will be involved with these special points.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/un...smystery06.htm
hobbit
that is very synchronistic hobbit, your description. i have had this image in my head for days now, of illustrating all of the planets, with sort of like puppet strings attached to a body in the cosmos. if only i were a graphic artist, eh. the image is pretty inside my head, so that will have to do for now maybe that is how my brain related to the info you have contributed here.

thanks so much for the link, very validating info.

bowing deeply.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:53 PM   #92
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

connected to one! we are blessed indeed!

Old 08-11-2009, 12:27 AM   #93
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

I love the "cloud" hanging over your house. Maybe they are watching and waiting for something to happen or trying to give you some clues. Great picture.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:11 AM   #94
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 06:00 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:25 PM   #95
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Well... has there been any public announcements of this site now? Has any reputable archeologist been out there yet?

Just curious.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:35 PM   #96
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Well... has there been any public announcements of this site now? Has any reputable archeologist been out there yet?

Just curious.
i better keep this short, as this is the second time i have tried to post a reply. no archeologist has visited the site, nor do i expect them to until the conscious work we are doing is completed.

it has been a while since i updated everyone, and i apologize for that. the updates are of great importance yet we cannot speak of them at this time due to the nature of the work.

since my last update i have had two well known people offer information about the site, and both of the ladies validated my own intuition and understanding of what exactly this site really is, without speaking to me about those things in advance. this is where everything went to a whole new level.

if you read ancient history, especially when there is involvement by off-worlders, a deeper understanding within yourself arises. where did the fear of god first make it's appearance in our collective DNA. the why, when, how doesn't really matter if you can somehow assimilate that into THIS moment, and give yourself an opportunity to overlay that dream. to do that, you must know that YOU are god, you are everything, and that there is no separation. by practicing the action of this awareness, we can REALIZE this truth.

there has been constant supervision of us terrans here for all time by ET races. some of those races brought their beliefs that were based on their own awareness to gaia, and others attempted to clean it up after they had achieved a higher spiritual awareness. it is the exact same thing we are doing right now, is it not? this is of great importance to understand. there is a wheel in motion, and we all have a part in how it spins. every single person, plant, animal, and element.

this site is so much more than we can even imagine, and that is a beautiful thing. please keep lofty thoughts and love in your hearts.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:02 PM   #97
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Unlimited mind,
Google,
"from zero to infinity peter rowlands",
Go to the google book link,
tap in fibonacci into their search box,page 529
ALL is ONE.
It's a hologram.
Hobbit

Last edited by hobbit; 08-29-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:20 AM   #98
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
no archeologist has visited the site, nor do i expect them to until the conscious work we are doing is completed.

it has been a while since i updated everyone, and i apologize for that. the updates are of great importance yet we cannot speak of them at this time due to the nature of the work.

since my last update i have had two well known people offer information about the site, and both of the ladies validated my own intuition and understanding of what exactly this site really is, without speaking to me about those things in advance. this is where everything went to a whole new level.
I am truly disappointed.

If this site has any value, an Archeologist from any one of the Universities in North Carolina would be out there investigating.

Universities are back in session, I think I'll write some of them myself.

Kathy
a college instructor

Last edited by KathyT; 08-30-2009 at 12:46 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:40 AM   #99
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps unlimited mind does not want archaeologists out there yet as he/she mentions conscious work being done. If I found a wondrous place, I might want to revel in it and share the beauty of it after i found some peace there and did some of my own exploring without disturbing it. Then after a couple weeks or a month, I would contact people to come have a look. I am by no means trying to speak for unlimited mind for I do not know him/her but in looking at it from my own perspective, that could be a possibility.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:03 AM   #100
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

You are very wise Malynda. There is plenty of time for the scientists and academics to poke around. Now is a time for us who are interested in this site to focus on LOVE LOVE LOVE as a wise person told me and have an open heart and open mind. I am sure that soon it will all reveal itself. We are all with you unlimited mind.