Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 03:26 AM   #1
Xmen442002
Avalon Senior Member

Default The four corners

Does any one have any idea where the four corners of the united states are located? Apparently these will be the safe areas during a worldwide calamity.

Xmen
Xmen442002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:32 AM   #2
Heidi

Default Re: The four corners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
The area known as four corners is located in the soutwest. It is where four corners of Four states come together, eg. Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Utah.
Hope this helps!
The story of Ship rock is especially interesting,.......
Old 09-06-2008, 05:16 AM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

that was the region The Anasuzi were in,
almost 26,000 years ago

where the states of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah meet — the only point in the United States where the boundaries of four states intersect.

It is located on the Colorado Plateau west of U.S. Highway 160, 40 miles southwest of Cortez, Colorado. It is centered at 36°59′56.31532″N, 109°02′42.62019″W.[1] The point was originally declared by Congress to be 37°N, 109°W, but an early surveying error misplaced the location. The US Supreme Court later ruled that the current location had become so standard that it should be officially recognized as the actual boundary between the four states.

Not only is the point a perpendicular corner intersection, it is the only point in the United States shared by four states, leading to their being called the Four Corners region. A Ute Indian reservation abuts the point in Colorado. The landmark is run by the Navajo Nation Parks and Recreation Department and is a popular tourist attraction, despite its isolated and somewhat remote location. An admission fee is required to view and photograph the monument.

Around the monument, local Navajo and Ute artisans sell souvenirs and food. The position of the point was initially surveyed by E. N. Darling in 1868, and marked with a sandstone marker.[2] The first permanent marker at the point was placed in 1912. It was replaced in 1992 with a granite marker embedded with a large circular bronze disk around the point, surrounded by smaller, appropriately located state seals and flags.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:37 AM   #4
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

I thought the whole northern atmosphere was kind of doomed?
Aware_Belgium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:45 AM   #5
excelsior2331
Avalon Senior Member

if you look on a map you will see a point where arizona, new mexico, colorado and utah meet.
excelsior2331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:06 AM   #6
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link to Miriam Delicado, her story is directly related to The Hopi and the four corners area.
http://alienbluestar.com/thebook.html
She supposedly had contact from aliens that told her that the four corners area would be a safe space....
She also has a blog here:
http://alienbluestar.com/wordpress/?cat=9
and has just come back from the hopi, she will be writing about her latest trip there in the near futur.
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:36 PM   #7
anthrovolution
Avalon Senior Member

There is no place that is 'safe', depending on the type and intensity of whichever calamity you are analyzing. Using polluted cities, such as Phoenix, Los Angeles, and others as a proxy for the contamination that might occur due to some sort of global conflict, two cities have been identified that appear safer than most. Using prevailing wind patterns and other climatological and meteorological data, along with air quality reports, those two cities are Salem Oregon, and Flagstaff Arizona. There are doubtless many more, but those are the two identified so far. This is not a highly scientific analysis, but is based on general data that can be gleaned from various websites on the Internet.
anthrovolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:00 AM   #8
seircram
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthrovolution View Post
There is no place that is 'safe', depending on the type and intensity of whichever calamity you are analyzing. Using polluted cities, such as Phoenix, Los Angeles, and others as a proxy for the contamination that might occur due to some sort of global conflict, two cities have been identified that appear safer than most. Using prevailing wind patterns and other climatological and meteorological data, along with air quality reports, those two cities are Salem Oregon, and Flagstaff Arizona. There are doubtless many more, but those are the two identified so far. This is not a highly scientific analysis, but is based on general data that can be gleaned from various websites on the Internet.
Unfortunately, if you check the 1990 FEMA "Potential Nuclear Attack Sites" (http://www.ki4u.com/webpal/d_resources/list.htm), Salem is a prime target (along with the Portland area).

Southern Oregon is actually, based on local lore and the same FEMA "Potential Fallout Maps", a very good area for missing wind-driven fallout. In previous years, a number of well-known celebrities bought land in the Applegate because of this factor.

An interesting experiment is to take the 2 FEMA maps (Potential Nuclear Targets and Potential Fallout Zones) and overlay them with one or more of the "Future Earth Changes" maps and you will find out just how small the areas of the US are that are NOT going to get nuked, fallout'd, or drastically earth-changed.
seircram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:03 AM   #9
anthrovolution
Avalon Senior Member

FEMA pretty much just listed all the major cities, especially if they were a State capitol. It's not the FEMA maps that are important, though. It's the maps used by the strategic targeting authorities in whatever country may be attacking the USA that is important. Those, I doubt, are on the internet. If every potential target on the FEMA maps are hit in a massive strike, then the event is simply not survivable, no matter where you go. The targeting strategists (who visit the same internet sites we do) are smart enough to follow the American elite down to South America too, so that isn't safe either. The FEMA fallout map also assumes that the USA is a flat plane. It does not take into account the topology of the various areas. If you do analyse using a worst case scenario of either nuclear war, or catastrophic earth changes, the results are always the same - nobody lives. I would rather use a more practical approach, and make an assessment based on the probabilities of surviving a survivable event.

The center of large cities should be avoided, for a lot of reasons, even in peace time. The areas surrounding those cities may be relatively safe as long as you are outside the potential blast zones and away from the chaos, riots, and whatever civil unrest may occur. It still looks to me that Oregon and Northen Arizona are relatively safe compared to other areas of the country. I doubt either of those areas would be a high priority for the strategic targeting guys. You never know though. It's all a roll of the dice.

Last edited by anthrovolution; 09-08-2008 at 07:05 AM.
anthrovolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:18 AM   #10
Gil

Regarding the Anasazi, they inhabited this area as recently as 800 years ago (1200 AD).
Despite George Green's prediction of the northern hemisphere becoming a maze of smoking holes, this is the last place on earth for me.
I love this place. It's always a pleasure to return home.
The Ground Crew is alive and well in Four Corners, USA.
Cheers!
Old 09-29-2008, 05:19 AM   #11
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps energies and altitude will have a special effect there. We may end up there instead of Ecuador buy I think we will be attuned to Ecuador as the Northern hemisphere may end up with a climate like the North Pole...
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:15 PM   #12
3Graces
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil View Post
Regarding the Anasazi, they inhabited this area as recently as 800 years ago (1200 AD).
Despite George Green's prediction of the northern hemisphere becoming a maze of smoking holes, this is the last place on earth for me.
I love this place. It's always a pleasure to return home.
The Ground Crew is alive and well in Four Corners, USA.
Cheers!
Hi Gil,

I am currently in So Cal and have been doing research about possibly moving to the Four Corners Area. My question is, where would I go on this site to find more info on the ground crews there? Also, any personal preference between Northern Arizona and New Mexico?

Thanks,

3Graces
3Graces is offline   Reply With Quote