Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2008, 08:44 AM   #1
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Post My First Reptilian Encounter

It was the last week of 2007 and I was in Sedona getting my Shamanic Power animals with Seth’s training.

It was December 29th and it was late. I said my goodbye to Seth and thanked him the best I could for being there for me. As I was heading out of Sedona I knew I was being Remote Influenced by some agents in cars in front and back of me. I pulled over to access my feelings about if I should go into the trap or leave Sedona. They wanted me to go back to the hotel I had stayed in the night before. I could feel it. I got out of my car and walked about 20 feet. I didn’t think. I just felt the situation. I tried to touch the future as if it were tangible. I got in my car and made a U-turn.

I made an excuse as to why I was back and the owner was greasing me up. He kept saying how tired I was. I told him I wanted to thank him for his great hospitality and leave some newspapers about Mt.Shasta in his lobby.

My roommate wrote those newspapers.

After about 5 minutes of chatting he offered me a free room. I said to myself, “that’s it”. I changed subjects and let this new offer simmer a bit in my intuition pot. I didn’t feel any danger. I felt more of a curiosity or a wondering. If that makes any sense?

I took his offer. It was the last time i drank Red Bull and might I add it was 11pm. I slammed 3 straight to the head and saved another 1 just in case. It took about 5 minutes for me to feel the caffeine and the energy which I Catalyst to ride the energy and transmute it into something more pure that I could use.

I knew the agents were in both rooms next door but they weren’t engaging me. They were just sitting back waiting for me to journey. I catalyst them the best I could and then I saw a women room out of the room below and jump into her car. I went outside then downstairs. She left the door wide open. That was strange. I thought they were just baiting me to go into that room. Now it’s getting really interesting. I’m wired.

I lay down and called my animal. He came with quickness. I could feel his energy. Seth said that I had a really unusually strong connection with my animal. I actually saw my animal about a month before. As a matter of fact I saw a land animal running and a bird flying beside this land animal. At this point I had only 1 power animal.

My two eyes were closed but my single eye remained. I saw yellowish eyes. I wondered whose eyes they belonged to. These eyes had black slits in them. I could feel the energy of this Being and it was incredibly dense and powerful. It was a Reptilian. I didn’t want to pull out my arrows and provoke this thing so I just stood there as this Reptilian scanned my energy system for something. I felt he was searching for a weakness. I heard the agents next door telepathically making comments about what they were seeing then I heard a “shhh”. I did not react to the agents.

I was in 2 places at once. I was in a hotel room in Sedona, Arizona and also in a dark place most likely underground on this planet standing face to face with a nefarious Being that was obviously twice my size. I could see a light in the Reptilians eyes but it wasn’t his or its’. I thought that was strange. I figured it out. A couple of days before while journeying a met a Divine Being. It had the shape of a human and everything. The only difference was that when I would look to see its face their was nothing but pure white glowing light. I could see my reflection off the eyes of this being. I did not see someone who was 32 years old and 5’10” with brown eyes. I saw a white glowing light.

I saw myself truly for the first time in this life.

After what seemed like hours the Reptilian went away and their it was……
the golden plant thing that I had seen before. I could not believe my eyes. I felt so happy and filled with joy but with sadness too. All in one moment. I tried to take this plant but it didn’t move. I tried yanking it by its main stem, nothing. I tired all sorts of things then I decided to be like the wind and blow the plant. I took a deep breath in my mind and blew psychically. The leaves of the plant fell off. I tried grabbing it again. It still didn’t move.

If you would like to read the rest of this experience and more
http://heavenlycatalyst144.blogspot.com

visvasa

Last edited by Visvasa144; 11-02-2008 at 08:02 PM.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote