Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-13-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Tarpley says Dalai Lama a CIA agent?

Wow, interesting world we are living in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhXw-2aqJ3E

Very revealing
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:36 PM   #2
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tarpley says Dalai Lama a CIA agent?

That was a pretty good character assignation. Always good to see both sides of a coin. I dare say a few clicks around the interweb would confirm or deny the majority of that report.

But who's game are we being played into and why?
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:39 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard that before. I believe I read it in Nexus magazine.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:44 PM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post

But who's game are we being played into and why?
I don't call it a game, I say that what was hidden is coming to light. One can not deny the feudalistic behaviour of the Dalai Lama when he was in Tibet, no one can. Still today there is a lot of pomp and ceremony, that is not a egalitarian behaviour but that is not what troubles me. It was the way things were in the 50's

What is shocking to know that a person that has pretended to be a "pacifist" had no reservations on being in the CIA payroll. The two are opposed

To be in the CIA payroll is to leave principles behind...I am speachless at the deception humanity has been submited
Old 02-13-2010, 01:46 PM   #5
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Wow, interesting world we are living in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhXw-2aqJ3E

Very revealing

Doubt it.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:58 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

In my opinion, Webster Tarpley is one of the best sources of information.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:59 PM   #7
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Payroll or no payroll, CIA or not, you do not have to dig very deep to see that he behaves in exactly the same way as all male dominated, father knows best religions and not such a big jump from the mind controlled followers of this religion of jehovahs witnesses or whatever you want to mention.

where are the women, and on an even infantile level, what the hell is their karma if all of this happened to them. Little suspect if you ask me. All just humans playing their control games, albeit with a kinder face in front.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:59 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

it makes sense what Tarpley is saying...however I am not going to draw definite conclusions based on that....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:42 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

From http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=6530:

"Democratic Imperialism": Tibet, China, and the National Endowment for Democracy

by Michael Barker

Global Research, August 13, 2007

People familiar with Asian history will be aware that during Tibet’s popular uprising against their Chinese occupiers in 1959, his Holiness Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama (then aged 23), escaped from his homeland of Tibet to live in exile in India. Subsequently, the Dalai Lama formed a Tibetan government-in-exile, and to this day the Dalai Lama and his government remain in exile. The Dalai Lama’s tireless efforts to draw international attention to the Tibetan cause received a welcome boost in 1989 when he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, and since then the Dalai Lama has been able to demand sustained media attention (globally) to his ongoing non-violent struggle for a free Tibet. This part of Tibetan history is fairly uncontroversial, but a part of Tibet’s story that less people will be familiar with is Tibet’s historical links to the US’s Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)...

While in recent years far more information has been made available concerning the CIA’s violent linkages with Tibetan forces, to date only one article has examined the connection between Tibet’s current independence campaigners and an organization that maintains close ties with the CIA, the National Endowment for Democracy (NED).

… in the United States, the American Society for a Free Asia, a CIA front, energetically publicized the cause of Tibetan resistance, with the Dalai Lama’s eldest brother, Thubtan Norbu, playing an active role in that group. The Dalai Lama’s second-eldest brother, Gyalo Thondup, established an intelligence operation with the CIA in 1951 [although CIA aid was only formally established in 1956]. He later upgraded it into a CIA-trained guerrilla unit whose recruits parachuted back into Tibet.”[4]...

Conclusion

This article has demonstrated the close ties that exist between the Dalai Lama’s non-violent campaign for Tibetan independence and U.S. foreign policy elites who are actively supporting Tibetan causes through the NED...
Old 02-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #10
gita
Avalon Senior Member

This is the position David Icke been taking for years and saying Dalai Lama is not who he seems! The plot thickens!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:02 PM   #11
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

It goes to show that the Nobel Peace Prizes are not worth the paper they ar written on

Just like the honors given by the Queen every year, what can one expect!

This planet is a circus
Old 02-13-2010, 04:05 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

This planet is a circus
Well said.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:07 PM   #13
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Every one says that this is a prison planet - my observation is that it's more like a criminal planet!!
Old 02-13-2010, 04:11 PM   #14
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Every one says that this is a prison planet - my observation is that it's more like a criminal planet!!
Just like superman's bizarre one all is up side down!
Old 02-13-2010, 04:12 PM   #15
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't call it a game, I say that what was hidden is coming to light. One can not deny the feudalistic behaviour of the Dalai Lama when he was in Tibet, no one can. Still today there is a lot of pomp and ceremony, that is not a egalitarian behaviour but that is not what troubles me. It was the way things were in the 50's

What is shocking to know that a person that has pretended to be a "pacifist" had no reservations on being in the CIA payroll. The two are opposed

To be in the CIA payroll is to leave principles behind...I am speachless at the deception humanity has been submited
This is a complete hatchet job The Dalai Lama has done much to try an open Tibet up and release it from its fuedal bonds in the last fifty years not to mention his tireless campaign on the behalf women. So what if he took money from the CIA.....China invades his country, destroys his religion, rapes and kills his nuns and tortures monks.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:24 PM   #16
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
This is a complete hatchet job The Dalai Lama has done much to try an open Tibet up and release it from its fuedal bonds in the last fifty years not to mention his tireless campaign on the behalf women. So what if he took money from the CIA.....China invades his country, destroys his religion, rapes and kills his nuns and tortures monks.

Love,

Kriya
Good article here - The True Face Of The Dalai Lama

http://www.rense.com/general81/faeeof.htm

Also look up David Icke's view on it as he goes into much detail with evidence. It's hard to swallow but the truth often is.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:25 PM   #17
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This planet is a circus
and a good juggle relieves the stress
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:05 PM   #18
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Love,

Kriya
I know this is a shock to many people ensnared by religions . But the facts are that when the Dalai Lama was in control , Tibet was one of the most desperate poor places on the faces of the world . The Dalai Lama was an absolute religious ruler on top a religious cast system .
The destruction of religion performed by the Chinese government is quite OK by me . Religions only divide humans that's what I learned so far in my lifetime . Torture is also practiced in the west . Have you heard of Guantanamo bay , Abu Ghraib in Iraq , the Abu Omar case and "extraordinary rendition ? I am no justifying torture . I am just saying that even so called "democracies " do it in a surreptitious way . Sorry for the dupes in Tibet , but I think the population is much better off under Chinese occupation .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:18 PM   #19
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Good article here - The True Face Of The Dalai Lama

http://www.rense.com/general81/faeeof.htm

Also look up David Icke's view on it as he goes into much detail with evidence. It's hard to swallow but the truth often is.

Sorry gita, but that reads like Chinese propaganda to me. And its laughable to call the Chinese occupation of Tibet a revolution. How can you have a revolution in someone elses country?

The Dalai Lama himself has praised the Chinese for modernising Tibet, but he is seeking a democracy for his homeland not a communist state of China.

What really upsets me is the fact that China is allowed to get away with its occupation and the atrocities that it has inflicted on the Tibetian people, and the world just looks on.

Love,

Kriya
Old 02-13-2010, 05:22 PM   #20
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Tarpley says Dalai Lama a CIA agent?

Well - Hes a Known Club of 300 Member so its the same Group - Just a different Uniform...

I used to wonder why He never got anything concrete done...

Tah Dah - Theres Your answer...

I have also been told by a Trusted Source that Hes also an Agent of Maitreya or at the very least Forces loyal to Shamballah...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:28 PM   #21
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
and a good juggle relieves the stress
Old 02-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #22
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

i hope that´s not true, dalai lama represents a culture of non violence to all living beings, china leaders on the other side aproach tibete and others with aggression and killing. join in or die.

pedro
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #23
K626
Avalon Senior Member

What ridiculous assertions these are. Even Icke (whom I like a lot) would be wrong if he's suggesting the DL is working for the CIA. If the free Tibet fund is getting money from the Americans that's a whole other thing.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:32 PM   #24
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
I know this is a shock to many people ensnared by religions . But the facts are that when the Dalai Lama was in control , Tibet was one of the most desperate poor places on the faces of the world . The Dalai Lama was an absolute religious ruler on top a religious cast system .
The destruction of religion performed by the Chinese government is quite OK by me . Religions only divide humans that's what I learned so far in my lifetime . Torture is also practiced in the west . Have you heard of Guantanamo bay , Abu Ghraib in Iraq , the Abu Omar case and "extraordinary rendition ? I am no justifying torture . I am just saying that even so called "democracies " do it in a surreptitious way . Sorry for the dupes in Tibet , but I think the population is much better off under Chinese occupation .
Well I'm not ensared by religion. And yes Tibet was in the dark ages, but surely they have the right to self determination. The degradation of humanity is wrong no matter what side of the political system you may be on.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:34 PM   #25
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry gita, but that reads like Chinese propaganda to me. And its laughable to call the Chinese occupation of Tibet a revolution. How can you have a revolution in someone elses country?

The Dalai Lama himself has praised the Chinese for modernising Tibet, but he is seeking a democracy for his homeland not a communist state of China.

What really upsets me is the fact that China is allowed to get away with its occupation and the atrocities that it has inflicted on the Tibetian people, and the world just looks on.

Love,

Kriya
I don’t agree with occupation of any country by anyone but just look at the rest of the world. I’m not defending China but look at the so called super powers of the world committing atrocities all over the world. They are all as bad as each other but it’s designed that way.

My point was the Dalai Lama is not necessarily what he pertains to be. I myself was shocked when I came across some undesirable info about him and found it hard to believe but after much research, I’m forced to digest the info. I’ve come to a conclusion that all religions are there to control the masses and keep people in fear no matter how sweet and innocent their leaders are and what good acts they may be performing on the surface to prim their image – there’s always a sinister agenda behind it. I’m sure if Dalai Lama didn’t play ball with the PTB, then he would have long been assassinated. Just my view.

Tags
corruption, dalai lama, obama, tarpley